11 | scott lang

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; scott realizing you have a crush on him

"welcome to baskin-robbins, would you like to try our mango fruit blast?" scott asked, a fake smile plastered on his face. he looked like he got little to no sleep the night before, and he barely made it to work on time. you noticed this as you made a caramel cappuccino blast, sighing.

"hey, scott?" you said once he finished the order. "yes, (y/n)?" you walked to the counter, and gave the customer their drink, telling them to have a nice evening. "do you want to go rest for a bit? i'll take over for you."

scott nodded hesitantly. "i couldn't ask you do to that for me.."

"but you didn't. i offered," you said with a smile.

scott smiled as well. "thank you so much, (y/n)." with that, he gave you a quick hug and speed walked to the break room.

as he walked in, there sat your co-worker owen. he smirked. "aren't you supposed to be working, lang?"

he rolled his eyes and sat down in a chair.  "(y/n) took over for me so i could rest a little."

now owen rolled his eyes. "you're so dumb. she's had a huge crush on you forever and you ignore it." scott looked shocked.

"what? she doesn't have a crush on me—"

"she's always helping you, risking getting in trouble for doing your work, is always concerned when you're late for work. hell, if that's not crushing i don't know what is."

scott stared at owen intensely. "oh my god."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
LMFAO i'm sorry this is trash and i've been gone for so long (in my defense the app wasn't working for a while okay sorry)