13 | bruce banner

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; bruce gets drunk at a party, and once you help him sober up he lets out some feelings about you

you didn't understand why bruce decided to drink so much that night, but you definitely weren't going to let him continue.

with his arms around your shoulders, you went into the lab. it was quiet, and the closest place you could find.

"here you go, bruce," you stated as he sat down in the nearest chair. he grunted and immediately stood up.

"bruce stop-"

he fell into a lab table, and you ran over to his side. "bruce, i need you to sit down!" you exclaimed.

with his hands still on the table, bruce turned slowly to look you in the eye. his sweaty forehead made pieces of his curly hair drip onto the floor, and his dark brown eyes stared for so long, as if he was staring into your soul.

"i-i love you."

you eyes widened a bit. sitting up straight, you backed away. "what?"

bruce groaned as he stood too, now hovering over your figure. "i said i love you. i-i don't know when i realized it b-but i have for a while." he said.

you backed up some more, but hit a table right behind you. "bruce, stop. you're drunk." you couldn't believe what he was saying. it couldn't be true.

bruce's hands met yours, holding your small hands in his large ones. "what i said won't change when i'm sober. whether i r-remember this conversation or not, i will still love you."

what he said was like music to your ears. he was right, he'll probably forget this whole conversation. but that didn't stop either of you from passionately sharing a kiss right then and there.