24 | scott lang

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; scott finding out you're pregnant

you and scott started out as a one night stand, which led to friends with benefits, which led to you drunkenly asking him to be our boyfriend. it's been a year and a half since the events, and despite the countless i love you's that's been shared, you thought the 4 positive pregnancy tests in front of you would ruin it all.

a knock on the bathroom door made your heart race. the tears forming in yours eyes blurred you vision, but you just blinked them away.

"sweetheart, you in there? it's been like 40 minutes and we're gonna be late to dinner."

'shit,' you thought. you forgot you had reservations tonight.

"can i come in?" scott said a little louder.

"you'll probably be mad if you do."

scott was silent for a moment, and you could send his confusion. "baby, open the door. i promise i won't get mad..even though i don't know what you're talking about."

not knowing what overcame you, tears actually started to fall down your face. you twisted the door handle open, and there stood scott in your favorite tux.

he opened his mouth to ask what was wrong, but as soon as his eyes fell on the sink, he knew.

"(y/n).."

you wiped your face and struck him a sad smile. "i'm pregnant," you said, stating the obvious.

"...oh," was all he said.

a few awkward moments of silence later, and he laughed.

"cassie's gonna flip over having a sister or brother," his smile wider than usual.

"wait, y-you're not mad?"

scott buried you in a hug, resting his chin on your head. "why would i be mad? i'm the one who, well..you know."

you wrapped your arms around him and laughed.

"now, my beautiful baby mama, go get dressed for dinner, okay? no more tears."

you kissed him on the cheek. "i love you, scott."

"i love you more."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
my inconsistency is terrifying but i finally posted! also,,,crushes are disgusting  yet i have like 3 of them help-