DRIPPIN LOVE!

By ackermxs

you won't meet a hot and flirty vampire everyday. -nomin. More

00: PROLOGUE
01: GAME START
02: TOO LATE
03: HEAR ME
04: SEE ME
05: HISTORY
07: DANGER
08: TEAM
09: THE AVENGERS
10: FEELINGS
11: UNITED
12: MISSION
13: DEAD HEART
14: SOULMATES
15: DARK
16: VAMPIRES
17: WORLDS
18: LEAVING
19: ILLUSION
20: EXPLANATION
21: SEARCHING
22: TRUTH
23: BACK
24: HEALING
25: COMEBACK
Q&A Answer :) (1)
Q&A Answer :) (2)
Q&A Answer :) (3)
26: HIDDEN
Q&A ANSWER :) (LAST)
27: GRAY
NOSUNG SPECIAL
28: FAKE
29: CHOICES
30: I'M SORRY
31: IT ENDED
32: EPILOGUE

06: HIS MATE

8.6K 468 617
By ackermxs

Jeno only sat on the bed, with his hands not doing anything, he stays still because of the creature in front of him.

Jeno looked at his body and it was glowing green, meaning he's a human.

But why is there another human in the vampire world, other than himself, Renjun and Chenle and now this sassy guy? Lee Donghyuck.

"Y-you're the one who Mark and Jaemin talked about!" Jeno pointed at the guy who's sipping on his tea.

"I am, I guess."

"So, your ability..."

"Illusion." He said, touching a book and it duplicated, but it's the exact thing.

When Jeno touched the book, his hand just went through, meaning that it's a fake one, his ability.

"This is the real one." He said, lifting up the book.

Jeno couldn't stop but to just stare at the tanned boy in front of him.

"Let's meet again, tomorrow!" He shouted.

After finishing his tea, he stood up then jumped out from the window.

"Why do I even came to this world.. " Jeno turned off the lamp, pulled the sheets up till it covered his neck as he closed his eyes and drifted to dreamland.

"He smells weird.." a guy from outside Jeno's window said, then disappeared.

___

The light shone through Jeno's face- it wasn't the sun, it's just Mark playing with the flashlight.

The vampire world is dark, there's no sun like literally, well for Mark, Donghyuck is his sun so there's no need to worry.

Jeno felt his body cold because there was no blanket covering his body, he tried to find the blanket with his eyes still closed until Mark squished his cheeks, making him whined.

"Yaah~ stoopp it, it hurts!" Jeno grabbed Mark's hands as he gave him a quick punch on his chest.

"Rise and shine princess, your breakfast is ready!" Mark pulled Jeno out from the bed as he fell to the cold floor.

He whines in pain as he rubbed his butt that's hurting, Mark could just laugh at how funny the scene looked to him.

After glaring at the older with sharp eyes, Mark stopped laughing and tried to stop his stomach from hurting.

"I'm not your princess, Mark hyung." Jeno rolled his eyes.

"I know, you're Jaemin's princess." Mark stuck his tongue out as Jeno blushed immediately.

"Na ah bitch, he ain't toppi- but wait for what? MARK GET YOUR ASS HERE!" Jeno tried to chase Mark, but then he disappears immediately.

"Shit, lucky for him to use his fucking ability." Then he headed in the living room where Lucas is probably calling his boyfriend, Jungwoo.

"I guess no one's straight here..." Jeno mumbled on his own.

He sat in the couch, with a plate of toast on it along with a glass of (I just want some) milk which Jeno loves so much.

He thought about things that were happening earlier after he came to this damn vampire world that had no sunlight and all the thing he's seeing now is darkness, luckily there are many kinds of lights inside Mark's dorm.

He did imagine the vampire world will be covered with darkness, but I guess not in Mark's dorm, since he's a bright person as well, not to mention that he's rooming with a gorilla named Lucas.

"Princess Jeno, your prince is here." Mark bowed and welcomed the guy in the front door politely as if he's his servant.

"Shut up seagull." Jaemin rolled his eyes as he took a seat next to Jeno.

"What the fu-"

"Hey hey, no cursing, my boyfriend is on the phone." Lucas warned.

"Oh so your boyfriend doesn't curse?" Jaemin asked with curiosity.

"He censored all his words, and probably changes it to something more...umm cute? He usually says muffin or cupcakes though when he's surprised." Lucas chuckled after hearing the soft voice of his boyfriend.

"You got a very good mate there, Lucas hyung."

"Well of course, he's good in bed as well just for your information." He said that so casually as the three of them widened his eyes.

"So that's why Jungwoo hyung said he was sick earlier...And you were gone last night." Mark smirked.

"Mark, please, you will be the same once you get your hands on Donghyuck's thick ass." The rest of them laughed as Mark got embarrassed and opened a portal to escape.

"I'm heading to Jungwoo's dorm, make sure you two use protection." Then he closed the door.

Jaemin and Jeno looked at each other then looked away, blushing bright red while covering their mouth.

Jeno felt his heart beating wast, he doesn't even know why, he thought he was straight? And it's just a nasty vampire who forced him to be his mate.

He should be angry and mad at him, but why is he like this? Being a total coward and scaredy cat in front of him?

He hasn't trusted him yet though, but why? It's definitely not love, right? It's just a small mistake that happened between them, nothing more, nothing less.

Jaemin forced him and at that time, Jeno couldn't do anything. He's weak, he does not have those powerful abilities that the other vampire and human has.

He's just Jeno, a human that just invaded the vampire world by disguising as one of them.

What he's doing right now is very dangerous, both of him and the human world.

But all he could do now is stay quiet about his real identity, maybe staying with the most dangerous vampire in his school is one of the ways to stay alive.

Jaemin just came like gave him bite mark and declared him as his mate just like that? Oh boy, thank God Jeno didn't snap that day, maybe Jeno wouldn't be alive right now because he got killed by Jaemin.

"Hm? Why are you so quiet?" The pink haired vampire asked.

"N-nothing.."

"Are you nervous since it's just the both of us here?" He smirked while trying to look directly at Jeno who's throwing his gaze to somewhere else.

"Shut up, damn vampire."

"You're a vampire yourself though?"

"I know, just- ugh...Don't talk to me." Jeno stood up and went inside his room or should I say Mark's room since he doesn't really have a roommate yet.

"Wha- why? Oh come on Jeno, I missed you." Jeno closed his door shut.

"Go the fuck away Jaemin!" Jaemin is a stubborn person, he teleported next to Jeno and surprised him.

"Fuck off! I had enough falling down this stupid bed already!" Jeno buried himself in the pillow.

"Then don't fall off the bed again."

"Huh?" Jeno looked at him.

"Fall for me instead." Jeno's face just went back to rosy pink.

"Goddamnit Jaemin!" He punched the younger who's giggling on his own.

"Alright, alright~ give me a kiss and I'll stop." He leaned his cheek closer to Jeno who's face just turned into a shade of red this time.

"You know that I'm not going to that!" He pushed Jaemin's face away.

"Awww come on Nono~ just a little peck." He tapped his cheek with his finger.

"No! I don't want to!"

"Then i won't stop annoying you~" he sang the words.

Jeno was very very very *credit to IOI close to punching Jaemin in his face, but he stopped himself from doing so, this is not the human world, he needs to be patient with the stubborn vampire that's sitting next to him.

Jaemin closed his eyes with a sly look on his face, with his white teeth looking visible between his lips that are now curved into a wide smile.

"You'll regret doing this!" And there you go, Jeno's lips touched Jaemin's soft white cheek.

It was quick, maybe just a second or two, he then hid his face behind the pillow.

Jaemin was really satisfied, he was blushing a little as well while smiling looking at his adorable good looking mate that's embarrassed.

"I was expecting you to kiss me on the lips, but that was fine." Jaemin chuckled.

"I'm not letting you take my first kiss!"

"But I'm going to make you take mine." He smirked, again, Jeno was annoyed but he was shy as well.

"Oops, my roommate is probably looking for me- gotta blast!" He hugged Jeno before snapping his finger and poof, he teleported away from his beloved mate.

"Stupid..." jeno mumbled before stepping out from his room.

"Jeno-ya!" A voice suddenly could be heard by Jeno who was walking outside, but now stopped.

"Huh? Is that on my mind or-"

"Yah! We're right here!" He then caught Renjun and Chenle waving their hands at him.

"Oh?" Jeno walked closer to them, not knowing that Jisung was also with them.

"Jeno hyung!" Chenle jumped hugged the boy.

Jeno was surprised, his fellow human was acting like a total baby, but he didn't push him though, because he was adorable and cute.

Jeno patted his head as Renjun slowly lifted his lips, forming a smile.

Meanwhile Jisung who's on his phone took a glance up and then let out a 'tch' before focusing on his phone again.

"Hyung! I heard that there's a new menu in the cafeteria! We should check it out!" A very excited baby dolphin said as Jeno just nodded, agreeing to what the boy said.

"Alright, shall we go then?"

"But it's in the seventh floor..." Chenle began to frown.

"If only Mark hyung was here.." Renjun said.

Jeno knew someone else who could get them there faster, but he knew that the two humans in front of him now, hate the boy who he's going to call.

"Ummm..I know someone but..Please don't try to do anything dangerous."

"Hm? Who?" Chenle asked.

"Jaemin." Jisung choked on air.

"What?! You're going to ask that monster?!" The quiet Jisung finally spoke.

"Well...He's my mate so-"

"That's fine! I'm so hungry!"

"Chenle!" Renjun and Jisung shouted.

"What?"

"I promise he won't do anything." Then Jeno said in his mind, Jaemin's name.

He read it before, that when a vampire mate calls their other mates name in their mind, they will know that their mate needs them.

"Oh? Nothing happens?"

"H-he will come, definitely."

Again...

Still no one.

Again.

"Why isn't he coming?!" Jeno shouted.

"Are you okay Jeno?" Renjun asked, Jeno just showed him a smile, saying that he's okay.

He tried again.

But still, Jaemin wasn't there

"Let's just use the stairs, we had no choice?" Jisung said as they all agreed, except for Jeno.

Is it because he's a human? And not a vampire?

"It'll make you tired, why don't I help you guys?"

"Jaemin hyung!" Chenle shouted as the pink haired vampire showed up, sitting on the top of the tree.

"Jaemin."

"I heard it, sorry I was busy.." he said with a smile.

"It's o-okay.."

"Shall we go then?" Jaemin jumped down, as Jisung stepped back.

"Oh wow? If it isn't my little baby?"

"Shut up..hyung.." Jisung groaned as he looked up at Jaemin.

"I missed you."

"Well, I don't."

"What? You two knew each other?" Jeno said, confused.

"Of course! We're cousins! Right, Jisungie?" He embraced Jisung tightly.

"Yah! Let me go!" He pushed Jaemin away.

"Awww~ why are you getting mad for? It's not like I'm stealing Chenle from you?" Jaemin smirked, while Jisung blushed, the words just couldn't come out from his mouth after hearing what Jaemin said.

Chenle didn't get it, why did Jaemin say his name? Even though he's not more than just a roommate he hates.

"Okay, okay, the fight between cousins are over, let's go, Chenle said he's hungry." Renjun separated them apart.

"Just close your eyes." Jaemin instructed as they teleported away.

"Holy shit, Mark hyung?!" Once they stepped their feet inside the cafeteria, they saw Mark with Donghyuck sitting together.

"J-Jeno! H-hai!"

"Hello?" Donghyuck greeted.

"Hyung!" Chenle shouted as he hugged both Mark and Donghyuck together.

"Well? Got anything to explain?" Jeno crossed his arms.

"Hahaha...Great.."

▷ TBC ◁

Ooops I got carried away 😂😂 it reached like 2000+ words. I was too excited to write this though, well, I hope y'all enjoyed it! Have a good day or night!❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 41.7K 87
ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
25.6K 1K 17
โ๏ธŽwe're not gonna be young forever.โž๏ธŽ โœ˜ an nct 00 line fanfic. HHYUNGGU 2021
39.9K 1.3K 14
Renjun x 00' line/Mark "You'll never win" There's no real plot just vampire Dream x Renjun (somewhat) fluffinessใ€ŽโœŽแ—ฐแ—ฉแ–‡Kใ€
383K 15.2K 53
โaren't we breaking the rule?โž [NCT DREAM x HRVY]