Your hero (Shoto Todoroki x O...

By Shizuka_-

"You continue to save my life over and over again, what would I do without you," "That's just my responsibil... More

Prologue
Character Profile: Shizuka Himitsu
Character Profile: Tatsuo Himitsu
Chapter 1: A Hero's Start
Chapter 2: U-A
Chapter 3: Battle Training
Chapter 4: Midoriya vs Bakugo
Chapter 5: Shizuka vs Todoroki
Chapter 6: Class rep
Chapter 7: The Attack On The USJ
Chapter 8: All Might
Chapter 9: The After math
Ummmm thank you!!??!
Chapter 10: Acting Weird
Chapter 11: The Obstacle Course
Chapter 13: Out of Commission
Chapter 14: Cavalry Battle Finale
Chapter 15: If Only I knew
Ah, shit here we go again

Chapter 12: Rivals

477 9 1
By Shizuka_-

Previously

"No wonder why he was let on recommendations, He's never even fought the Robo Inferno's before, but they didn't stand a chance against his chart-topping moves," Present Mic yells.

The smaller robots move forward going to attack the rest of the students

"Hey, there's someone stuck under that robot!"

"Should we try and help them!?"

" Are people seriously going to die here?!"

Both Kirishima and Testsutetsu broke popped out breaking their way out of the robots they were stuck under, they ran to the next obstacle, everyone from class 1-A had taken down robots or gone over the 0 pointers one's,  Yaoyarozu made a cannon and shot down each of the bigger robot's letting everyone passed them, going on to the second obstacle.

All the people that had made it this far looked down at the drop. Some people had already gone ahead. Uraraka, Mina and Tsu were all standing at the edge, before Tsu gets into a jumping position.

"What are you doing?" Mina asks, but Tsu jumps onto one of the strings crawling her way across. "She's fast," Mina and Uraraka hear laughing behind them, they turn to see a girl with pink- peach hair and a bunch of machinery on her body.

"Finally this is my chance to show off what I can do, my support items are going to steal the spotlight from these wannabe heroes, EVERYONE OBSERVE WHAT MY BRILLIANT GADGETS CAN DO! Wire arrows and hover soles!" She  yells

"Your from support," Ochako says,

"Hey, how come you got to bring all that stuff," The pink-haired teenage girl spoke annoyed.

"Students in the hero course get all kind of combat training for their quirks, in order to keep things fair and give us a fighting chance we're allowed to bring whatever gadgets and costumes we want into the game as long as we develop them ourselves. SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW!" She explains to the Heroes in training, a grappling hook comes out of her belt and attached itself on a rock, her shoes hover above the ground. " For those of use in the support course, This is the perfect obstacle to show off ingenious ideas and creations, to any compony's that might want to recrut us, Ah hahaha! I HOPE EMPLOYER'S ARE WATCHING~" She sing heading into the abyss she pops out heading to the next obstacle.

Shizuka stood on the edge of the cliff and went back a bit getting a running start before sprinting off the side of the cliff she again uses her hands and pushes her forward like a water jetpack. she does this a couple of time to reach the end but Todoroki just got in front of her. Shoto looks behind him to see not only Shizuka but Bakugo as well. Everyone starts to get through the second obstacle while Shizuka, Todoroki and Bakugo reach the last obstacle.

"And now finally approaching the last obstacle, everyone had better tread carefully, YOUR STEPPING ONTO A MINED FIELD!" Present Mic commentates, " If you look carefully you can see where those little bombs are buried so keep your eyes on the ground folks. By the way, those landmines were designed for the games so they might be loud and flashy but they're not all that powerful. JUST ENOUGH TO WET YOUR PANTS!" He yells.

"It's now or never!" Shizuka yells making her body completely turn into liquid as she speeds off. Explosions of pink smoke going off everywhere.

She catches up to Bakugo and Todoroki, the two boys fight as well dodge the landmines. Bakugo sees her in pursuit but before she could catch up a Massive explosion of pink smoke is made at the other end of the field.

Kaboom~!

The Giant explosion made everyone stop to see what had made it, Izuku comes flying out of the pink smoke heading for first place, Shizuka doesn't waste any time and speed in front of Todoroki and Bakugo, almost getting first place but Midoriya is ahead just by a millimetre.

"Whatever the case, class 1-A Izuku Midoriya is suddenly in hot pursuit for first place. SCRATCH THAT FIRST PLACE IS HIS. Oh, and who is that behind him IT AGAIN SHIZUKA HIMITSU FROM CLASS 1-A! SHE IS NOW IN SECOND PLACE!"

Deku fly's past everyone, Shizuka gaining more speed to chase him. She finally gains the lead as Midoriya losses speed She is actually further than anyone at this point she couldn't even look around that's how fast she was going, Todorki and Bakugo start to chase the too students ahead of them no longer fighting for first place. Midoriya flips and smashes the metal on the ground and exploded himself forward. Shizuka was not affected by this and kept running but it wasn't enough to beat him. Izuku lands on the ground rolling and push off running, Bakugo and Todoroki catch up to the people in first, Shizuka tries to gain more speed in her liquid state she can slowly feel herself losing consciousness but she keeps going.

"In a stunning move, Midoriya has blasted past his classmates from 1-A, Himitsu still in pursuit, BUT CAN SHE BEAT HIM. I DON'T BELIEVE IT HE PLANED THAT MINED FIELD WITHIN AND INSTANT! ERASERHEAD YOUR STUDENTS ARE AMAZING, What the heck are you teaching them!?" Present Mic shouts.

"This has nothing to do with me, each of them is powered by their own drive To succeed." Aizawa. Midoriya, Shizuka, Todoroki and Bakugo are all neck in neck to get to the finish like they all head inside the hallway no one knows who the winner is going to be. Shizuka gives herself one last boost of power before the feeling of dizziness almost succumb her.

"THERE YOU HAVE IT ERASERHEAD IS A TERRIBLE TEACHER!" Presents Mic teases

"I'M WHAT?!" He says

"WHO WOULD HAVE IMAGINED THAT THE BEGINNING OF THIS RACE AND THE  CLIMAX WOULD BE A NONE STOP BAG OF SURPRISES!" Present Mic yells, Each of the see the light at the end of the tunnel that would lead them to the stadium. " THE FIRST TO MAKE IT BACK INTO THE STADIUM IS THE FIRST PLACE WINNER!" HE screams.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA IS OUR CHAMPION!" The crowd went crazy over the boy, Everyone else raced for second place could only go to one person. Shizuka and the rest of her classmates, as well as everyone else, had made it to the stadium but before anyone could talk to her she fainted on the spot not having any clue of the rest that had happened. Recovery girl had taken her to a place where she could rest. depending how much time she takes to wake up she might not be able to participate in the cavalry battle that had been decided for them to do.

A/N: OK that was definitely intense but it was shorter to write, I hope you don't mind it I'm not the greatest at writing anyway see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 10.6K 18
go beyond, plus ultra! bnha oneshot bookโ™ก ~ discontinued! ~
53 1 5
IMPORTANT: this story is discontinued But personally it's a quick read And if y'all like it I'll continue writing it ๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š.. ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ...
137K 4.4K 21
โžช ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด x แดษชssษชษดษข! Pส€แด-สœแด‡ส€แด! Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โžช sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "ส™แด€แด… สœแด€ส™ษชแด›s" โžช ษดแดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€ส€แด› ษชs แดษชษดแด‡ โžช แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… แดสœแด€ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด สœแดส€ษชแด‹แดsสœษช โžช sแด›แดส€สสŸษชษดแด‡ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษขs...
5.6K 199 10
.หš แตŽโ”Šอ™โ—Ÿฬ†โ—žฬ† " ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—! " *๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡ โบโ—ฆ Started: 02.09.21