We Won't Go (Harry Potter X D...

By XWrongUserX

A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love... More

The Start (Chapter 1)
The Second One (Chapter 2)
The Problem (Chapter 3)
The Bad News (Chapter 4)
Meeting Him Again (Chapter 5)
The Flashback (Chapter 6)
The Breaking Point (Chapter 7)
The Rumours (Chapter 8)
The Love Potion (Chapter 9)
The Awkward Kiss (Chapter 10)
Polyjuice Potion (Chapter 11)
Dumbledore's Office (Chapter 12)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 1 (Chapter 13)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 3 (Chapter 15)
December 1st (Chapter 16)
The Step Back (Chapter 17)
The Plan finally arrives...... (Chapter 18)
Acting like someone else??? (Chapter 19)
The Finale of the Plan (Chapter 20)
A Miserable Man (Chapter 21)
Weird News (Chapter 22)
Drama Drama <Kinda?> (Chapter 23)
The Slytherin's POV (Chapter 24)
Dreams Crash in One Action (Chapter 25)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 1 (Chapter 26)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 2 (Chapter 27)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 3 (Chapter 28)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 4 (Chapter 29)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 5 (Chapter 30)
The Greatest Wizard of All Time (Chapter 31)
Wizard Court (Chapter 32)
The Life of A Hufflepuff (Chapter 33)
The Reuniting of the Enemy (Chapter 34)
How? (Chapter 35)

Great Minds Think Alike - Part 2 (Chapter 14)

93 5 1
By XWrongUserX

After Harry very kindly took you to your potions class after you were talking in the great hall about your past memories, another weight was put on your shoulders as Draco Malfoy stiffly sat next to you in double potions.

"Assessment on the cure of boils. Now what are you waiting for? Go and start! It's not that difficult."

"Wait, Professor?" Snape very sternly turned towards you as if you were wasting his time. "I thought Dra-Malfoy wasn't going to be joining us with our last lesson?"

"Change of plan L/N and keep your big nose out of things. If something doesn't seem right you always question it. 10 points from Gryffindor!" You hear Malfoy laugh as if the teacher said a hilarious joke. You furrowed your eyebrows while the Slytherins stifled a laugh at Snape's comment, Sophie and the Gryffindors looking guilty.

You got up, collected your ingredients and slowly returned back to your table.

"L/N"

"Malfoy" he smirked.

"At least you know my name."

"What?" You reply confused

"Hear any rumours lately?" He froze his smirk

"What are you-are you-Wait-" You stand as still as a statue confused while Malfoy continued to drop ingredients into his potion, staring at you with his devious smile.

"You know?"

"Know what?" He laughs dangerously "I'm just saying the truth."

"Malfoy!"

"L/N!"

You close your mouth and start your potion in silence, guaranteed that you would not tell Malfoy the relation that the two of you had. 'Over my dead body' you thought.

"I find it quite funny you're related to Pothead! But then again, wouldn't it feel so much better if you were related to me!" You chew the inside of your cheek.

"How's you and Mia, Malfoy. Heard about her relation to Rebecca?"

"Ha! What are you jealous?"

"No why would I? You're a slimy old-"

"No you're jealous!"

"I am not jealous!"

"Nope you're jealous!"

"Why would I be jealous of you?"

"I'm amazing! Every girl falls for me the minute they see me! Therefore you're jealous!"

"Get it into your thick skull Malfoy that I am not jealous of your cringy relationship with Mia!"

He stares into your eyes. Your blazing beautiful eyes.

"Yep definitely jealous!" You sigh and attempt to change the subject.

"You seem a dare devil Malfoy. And, well, Mia seems over protective.-"

"What are you suggesting L/N? That you're jealous?"

"I AM NOT-" Bundles of smoke appear in your sight suddenly, interrupting your sentence. The whole class becomes painted with smoke that blurs your sight. Your heart pounds out of your chest as you drop one knee to the floor coughing uncontrollably.

"L/N!" You hear Snape shout from somewhere in the classroom. You fall on the cold dungeon stone floor, attempting to get the smoke out of your lungs. Your face becomes closer to the floor the more time ticks. You try to pull yourself up but no strength comes to your arms. As you were about to collapse to the floor, you get sweeped up and carried out of the classroom. You enter the hallway with strong arms wrapped around your waist supporting you and keeping you from falling face first. You blink tears away as you cough the smoke out of your lungs. Before your heart has slowed down, the classroom becomes clearer yet you're carried away, travelling from the room. You feel dizzy and your eyes become heavy before the tension built up inside of you releases and your sight turns black.

—————

You wake once again in the hospital wing, Madam Pomfrey beside you. "You gave us quite the worry there Miss L/N!" She said with a worried smile.

"Us?" You say confused.

"Mr Malfoy was extremely worried about you. He said he had to leave but he will return."

"When can I leave?"

"Not in the seeable future!" She says walking to another patient.

"Please Madam Pomfrey can you get Malfoy? I need to talk to him!"

"He is with Professor Dumbledore."

"What?!?!!" You screech. You immediately sit up in your bed.

"You need rest Miss L/N now please lay down!"

"Can you get him?"

"Not at the moment no! Now lay back down!" You disobey her orders.

"Please Madam Pomfrey will you be able to get him after his meeting with the headmaster! It is very urgent!"

"If you would actually follow my orders then fine!"

"Brilliant!" You mutter to yourself. You immediately lay back down on your bed.

—————

Hours pass but no sight of Malfoy. You were doubting Madam Pomfrey's effort to get Malfoy to visit you the more time passed. You had a sinking gut feeling that he would never arrive before the same old smirk appeared in the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey let out a long lasting sigh as Malfoy trailed over to you.

"So you couldn't resist me?" You roll your eyes.

"Right back at you." The smirk of Draco Malfoy slides off his face.

"What do you mea-"

"It was soooooo cute that you worried about me. So cute that you were very worried about me ."

Malfoy scowled. "Really. Worry about you? You wish!"

"Then who was the one carrying me out of the classroom?" Guilt spread across Malfoy's face. "You said about your relationship with Mia-"

"I don't know! Zabini maybe? Don't ask me!"

"And why would Zabini save me out of a smoking classroom. We haven't even met! Nor talked!"

"Still. Have no idea why you're turning to me." He turned and quickly moved his feet to approach the exit of the wing before he was turned around. Facing you once again.

"I think you have every idea on why I turned to you." He cocked an eyebrow up.

"Nope. Can't lie. Please enlighten me!"

"Bet Dumbledore said some pretty interesting stuff to you. Care to spill?"

"That stuff is private! I only tell what I want to tell."

"Oh just cut to the chase Malfoy, we both know that we're related!" You all of a sudden slap your hand onto your mouth but the words spilled out too soon, causing you to look stupid. The whole wing turned to look at the two of you with open mouths.

Draco's face was blank. His wand that he was holding slipped out of his sweating palms. He immediately grasped it from the floor and hastily left the hospital. You attempted to get up to try and follow him but Madam Pomfrey pushed you gently back down. "Sorry L/N" she said sympathetically and guilty. She let the smallest smile show and she went back to the patient she was monitoring. You sighed deeply and rested for an uncomfortable amount of time only thinking of the dreading moment and the secret that you let slip, suspecting he didn't know it yet. Until then. Until now......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.3K 54
THIS STORY IS MATURE. JUST A WARNING. 2 enemy's, 2 different families...not enough love,forced to hate each other. Want to love each other.One wants...
767 14 10
This is an 18+ sexual fan fiction about Draco Malfoy. It all started on TikTok and I'm moving the whole story here for everyone to enjoy. It's the st...
369 34 20
Y/N Potter-after many years of waiting in a girls' home-is finally being reunited with her twin brother at Hogwarts. But, of course, with a newcomer...