The Huntress (Dragon King Bak...

Bởi hxpiness0

Hiatus until further notice While (y/n) is out hunting in the woods, she comes across a dragon. She never tho... Xem Thêm

Chapter I - Dragon
Chapter II - Kidnapped
Chapter III - The Dungeons
Chapter IV - Hunting Rabbits
Chapter V - The Old Lady
Chapter VI - Caught
Chapter VII - Running
Chapter VIII - Searching For The Dragon
Chapter VIX - That Decision 6 Years Ago
Chapter X - The Rustling of Leaves
Chapter XI - Bakugou's Wild Card
Chapter XII - Returning The Favor
Chapter XIII - Over-Hearing Conversations
Chapter XIV - Proving His Worth
Chapter XV - Kacchan and the Trio
Chapter XVI - Snowstorm
Chapter XVII - The Cave
Chapter XVIII - Escape
Important A/N
Chapter XIX - Starry Night Sky
Chapter XXI - Baby Dragon
Drabble - Sass
Chapter XXII - Confession
Alpha!Bakugou book just posted!
🎃Bonus Chapter: Halloween Special🎃
Bonus Chapter: Dream
Chapter XXIII - Invitations
🎅❄️Bonus Chapter: Christmas Special🎁🎄
Chapter XXIV - The Royal Wedding
Hiatus (im sorry)

Chapter XX - The Red Dragon Kirishima

8.4K 247 254
Bởi hxpiness0

So Pikachu1st wanted me to write the next part sooner (since she also said that she's tired of reading smut) so here you go babe I hope I didn't disappoint 💞

*****

Throughout that entire night, (y/n) could feel Bakugou gradually move closer and start to touch her more. Actually, throughout the entire time they were together, she felt Bakugou do that very thing. Almost every time they had to sleep in the same area, (y/n) could feel the presence of Bakugou in close proximity. Sometime during that night, (y/n) felt him place his hand on her waist, which reminded her of the night they had to share the bed when Mya invited them in. He also eventually coiled his arms around her waist and brought her back flush to his chest, which once again reminded her of when they camped in the woods. At some point during the night, (y/n) could feel Bakugou's lips lightly press against the back of her head.

"So he shows affection in his unconsciousness but is too prideful to show anything when he's awake?" (Y/n) silently giggled to herself.

She was able to peacefully fall and stay asleep for the majority of the night. It was about 5:30 in the morning though, when (y/n) had been awoken from a weird noise coming from outside. With her curiosity getting the better of her, she carefully uncurled Bakugou's arms from around her waist and sneaked outside, being extra careful to not make unnecessary sounds or bump into anything with the limited sunlight.

When she got outside, she was immediately greeted by a kaleidescope of dragons flying in the air. She saw his silver dragon that has been with Bakugou since they met, but she also say blue, white, gold, brown, black, and red dragons in a variety of sizes. She looked slightly to her right, and she was able to see dragons about the size of a full grown human all crowd around a much bigger dragon. She giggled to herself before making her way slowly over to the dragons. Bakugou had taught her ways to calm the dragons before, but she was still cautious because, well, first of all: this is her first time approaching a group, and second of all: she calls herself lucky to have her first meeting with a dragon go the smoothly.

The "kid" dragons, as (y/n) had assumed, had all noticed her approaching and so they decided to leave the much older dragon alone to practically gallop up to the (h/l) (h/c) headed girl. She readied herself her impact as five of these adult sized dragons excitedly raced up to her and knocked her down. She began giggling as the dragons began to sniff and lick at the girl.

"You little ones are so playful! You're a lot more different than the older ones!" (Y/n) laughed.

Not too far from where the dragons were dog-piling (y/n), a red-headed male was walking by. He stopped and turned his head upon hearing her giggling reach his ears. The male raised an eyebrow and carefully made his way over to the dragons. He thought it was just something that the dragons had found interesting in the ground, until he continuously had gotten closer and noticed (h/c) strands splayed out on the ground.

"I'm so sorry! The littler dragons tend to be rowdier!" The red haired sharp toothed male said as he rushed up and tried to get the dragons to leave the female alone.

"It's quite alright," (y/n) said. "They gave me a good laugh. I needed it!"

He offered her his hand and she gladly took it. Still holding on to his hand, she introduced herself.

"Name's (l/n) (y/n), but you can call me (y/n)!" She beamed.

The red haired male blushed almost as bright as his hair upon seeing her smile and hearing her voice. "Kirishima Eijirou!" He replied with his own bright smile. They both let go of each other's hands; Kirishima put his hands in his pocket while (y/n) gently folded hers.

"The dragons certainly seem to like you!" Kirishima joked.

"Yeah I guess they do! I don't mind though, I've always been fascinated with dragons,"

"Really? Then I think you'll li-"

"Oi! Shitty hair! What are you doing talking to (y/n)?" Bakugou's booming voice scared the little dragons away.

Both Kirishima and (y/n) turned their heads to see Bakugou standing several feet away with his arms folded, looked rather annoyed.

*****

When Bakugou woke up that morning, he searched the bed with one of his hands, expecting to find her warm body easily within arms reach. After several seconds of feeling around and finding no such body, he blinked opened his eyes. He cleared his eyes of any blurriness and sat up using his elbow. His eyes widened in slight panic as he looked around the bedroom and still didn't see her. He quickly threw the sheets off of him and searched the rest of his home for the (h/c) girl. Bakugou told himself last night that he wasn't going to let (y/n) out of his sights, and yeah that may sound a bit... Possessive... And maybe he didn't actually mean "out of his sights", but he thought it would still be nice to know where she went off to.

"Damnit! If another one of those shitty guards found and kidnapped her I'm never going to forgive myself!" He growled.

When the sweet and light voice of (y/n) entered Bakugou's ears, he reached for his Cutlass and made his way outside, but when he saw Kirishima reach down and grabbed (y/n)'s hand to pull her up, he pulled his hand away from his Cutlass and folded his arms. His face that showed slight concern and panic was replaced by annoyance and a look of tiredness. He did not expect his dragon and the girl he liked to meet like that, especially when he saw a blush as bright as Kirishima's hair to spread on his cheeks.

"Oi! Shitty hair! What are you doing talking to (y/n)?" He growled, and the little dragons that surrounded the two left upon hearing Bakugou's booming voice reach them.

(Y/n) and Kirishima turned their heads when they hear Bakugou's voice, and upon seeing his arms folded and his look of annoyance, (y/n) could instantly tell that he was jealous.

"He's always gonna be like this when I'm around other males isn't he?" (Y/n) sighed.

"A-Ah! Bakugou! I-I was just introducing myself to (y/n)!" Kirishima panicked as Bakugou approached. When Bakugou reached the two, he wrapped one of his arms around (y/n)'s waist and stared almost threateningly at the other male.

"Why does he have beef with like everyone?!" (Y/n) questioned in her head. "Well if he won't admit that he likes me or if he won't ask me out... Then I'll force him to admit he likes me." The female smirked.

"So Eiji-kun! What were you going to tell me earlier before Bakugou rudely interrupted you?" (Y/n) sweetly, borderline flirtingly, said as she slipped from Bakugou's arm around her waist and skipped up to Kirishima and started stroking his arms. "Wow! Eiji-kun you have such muscular arms! I bet you must be so strong!"

Kirishima visibly started to sweat, and not because it was hot out.

"Y-Yeah! I guess it comes with what I do!" Kirishima nervously said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Well then what do you do?" (Y/n) flirtatiously asked as she slowly moved herself closer to the red-head.

"Well I can transform into a dragon... And Bakugou put me in charge of looking after the rest of the dragons..." Kirishima's eyes frantically flicked between Bakugou and the girl that was cozying up to him.

Bakugou gave Kirishima a look as if to say "flirt back with her and you're dead."

"Really?! Can you show me? You must be so beautiful as a dragon! I mean, It's not like you aren't beautiful already..." She said as seduction was laced in her words.

"Yeah... O-Of C-Course..." Kirishima replied as he backed away enough to not hurt her or anyone else when he transformed.

After he transformed, (y/n) gasped and ran up to the dragon form of Kirishima. "Wow! I was right! You're shining red scales are beautiful! Can I ride on you in your dragon form?!" (Y/n) asked. She said "in your dragon form" as if to say that he doesn't need to be a dragon in order for her to ride him. She knew that this was making Bakugou extremely jealous, she didn't even have to look at him to know that.

Kirishima was going to nod his head, but the ash blonde male was pushed past his limit. He stormed up to (y/n) and roughly grabbed her arm and started to pull her away. "Not now shitty hair. (Y/n) and I have something to do." He barked out. He pulled (y/n) far enough away to where he knew that Kirishima couldn't hear them.

"What the fuck was that?!" Bakugou growled at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about Bakugou. I was just talking with Eiji-kun." (Y/n) sweetly said as if she didn't just purposefully flirt with the red head.

"Yes the fuck you do know what I'm talking about. That was NOT just talking to him. You were doing your shitty flirting, don't act like I'm fucking dumb." Bakugou snarled.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes and ripped her arm away from Bakugou, as he was still holding her arm. "And why does it matter to you? We're not dating, you never admitted you liked me, and you never asked me out. So why does it bother you so much to see me flirting with somebody else hmm? And since we're on the topic, what happened to the Bakugou in the cave that propositioned me? Ever since then you've been acting weird and extremely possessive over me, not like you weren't before. Well guess what Bakugou, I've had just about enough with you; I'm not something to be possessive over. What happened in the cave was strictly to help me not freeze to death right? There was no feelings involved. Word of advice: if that cold emotionless heart of yours could actually admit to liking somebody besides your pessimistic self, and not be an absolute dick to any and everyone, then maybe, just maybe, you could be somewhat of a likable person, and maybe people will start to like you back." (Y/n) seethed as her venomous words dripped from her lips.

The pair continued to stare into each other's eyes for quite a few seconds before (y/n) huffed out and stormed away from the ash blonde male.

When (y/n) was far enough away to where Bakugou couldn't see her anymore, he turned around a punched a tree. "Damnit!!" He yelled out.

*****

When Kirishima saw (y/n) making her way over to him, he quickly transformed back into a human. "Woah... You look upset. Did something happened between you and Bakugou?" He carefully asked.

(Y/n) stopped just a few feet from him and crossed her arms as she began to rigorously tap her foot. She shook her head a couple of times before tears started to spill from her eyes because she was so angry, and because she had so many bottled up feelings inside.

Kirishima instantly became on edge and wrapped his arms around her now shaking frame. "Hey shhhh it's okay! You wanna talk about it?"

The sobbing girl unfolded her arms and returned his hug. "He can be such an ass sometimes! He's so possessive over me but yet he never goddamn admits to liking me! I like the idiot but I'm getting so tired of waiting for him to make any fucking moves!" She choked out.

Kirishima could only rub her back as he didn't know how to respond to help her in this situation.

Eventually, (y/n) grew tired and fell asleep after her sobbing stopped. Kirishima picked up the sleeping girl bridal style and carried her inside and laid her on Bakugou's bed. When he turned around, he saw Bakugou standing just a few feet away with his hands shoved into his pockets.

Kirishima widened his eyes. "Ba-Bakugou man I'm so so sor-"

"Save it. It's not your fault. Fuck I'm such an idiot!" He silently growled.

"What did she tell you?" Kirishima quietly asked as he stepped away from the sleeping beauty and approached Bakugou til he was by his side.

"She..." Bakugou sighed as he covered his eyes with one of his hands. "She told me if I stopped being pessimistic and admitted to liking her then she would start to like me back. God fucking damnit I messed up so bad."

The air in the room was thick as he spoke. Kirishima could tell that Bakugou was truly sorry, and that he really did care a great deal about (y/n). "Listen man, she came to me after you guys' fight, and she's not going to wait around for you forever. She's getting tired of waiting, and I can really tell she's conflicted about this because she really likes you..."

Bakugou sighed once more and removed his hand from over his eyes. "Fuck... Fuck I know. I just... Shit I'm just so pissed off for letting myself go this far without doing anything about my feelings for her. I never knew the shitty girl I met in that forest would end up meaning so much to me but damn I don't want to lose her. I'll never forgive myself if I do..."

Kirishima put a comforting hand on Bakugou's shoulder. "Well tell her before you end up doing something you regret."

*

cough* the angst is real *cough*
*****
(a/n: This is completely random but I am a firm believer that you should say "I Love You" to your friends because they are important to you and they are some of your biggest supporters and I probably wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for my friends, especially everyone I met on Wattpad *LOL TIME TO GET SENTIMENTAL BITCHES* When I published the first chapter to this book I had no clue I would get the opportunity to meet and interact with so many incredible people (and it's not just this book but on my others as well!). You guys may or may not know this but I'm severely depressed and writing is one of the things that helps me momentarily forget and it brings me happiness while I'm writing. And seeing all the votes and comments and reads and people saying how they like my writing and my content makes me so happy you guys have no clue. I know I don't reply to all comments but I appreciate each and every single one of them so thank you so much I hope this message makes you guys realize how important y'all are to me 💞😊)
Also DAMN 2558 WORDS THIS IS MY LONGEST ONE YET
Word count: 2558
-unedited-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
4.6K 175 16
Title: Our Life is a Fantasy When your tribe has to unite with your rivals, The Dragonopians, it is your mission to find the relic of Eyahsa and...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
38.4K 1.1K 17
Bakugou had asked for a redo, a friendship with Izuku. Izuku had gladly excepted. They became closer and closer, but what happens when one day Izuku...