Scripted?

By nurix5

Forth chases Beam but in reality, it's Tee who chases Tae. How can he win Tae's heart now that he knows he li... More

1: Truth and Lies
2: Underwater
3: Skinship
4: Stop copying me!
5: I'm not his boyfriend!
6: Fan Meeting
7: Mr. Nice Guy
8: Tee likes Tae
9: The Jealous Queen
10: Tae's true feelings?
11: Going Solo
13: Falling Even More
14: Crazy Tee
15: Quarrel
16: Tae's Scandal
17: Drowning
18: Hot Cocoa
19: Tae's Lies
20: TEEory
21: Debut
22: Missed Calls
23: Suspects
24: Caught
25: Breaking Up. Making Up.
26: Scripted

12: Everything Went Awkward

4K 225 77
By nurix5

AN: There are currently several actors who expressed their enthusiasm in auditioning for 2Moons2. Whoever lands the ForthBeam role, I hope they nail Chapter 33 and 37. Chapter 37 is my favorite chapter, lol.. 

I think one of the reasons why MV changed the actors is that SBFive is more on the light side of BL. You get why I mean? They are lovable, but I think the most they can do is a light kissing scene. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION though. Just like in Social Death Vote where TaeTee's 'kissing scene'  was not seen at all. (I still like it though) I think the producers and the author are leaning on more mature types of scenes, given that Phayo and ForthBeam has sex scenes. 

Again, this is just my view about the recasting. I'm still a bit bitter about it, but there's nothing we can do.

12: Everything Went Awkward

TEE POV

Today is the day of our birthday MV shoot. I've waited for this day for a long time! But right now?

I don't want to do it anymore.

I just don't want to do anything anymore.

P'Tae is on bed, playing the guitar. We did the indoor shoots first since it's still pretty dark outside. It's freaking dawn! 5 am! We travelled for three hours just to get here. I couldn't sleep a wink in the van.

"Alright Tee, while Tae is playing the guitar, you'll jump on the bed to join him. Don't make it move too much. You should look like you enjoy listening to him."

True. I like listening to him. I like his voice. He has great talent with the guitar.

"Action!"

P'Tae strummed a random tune, then a moment later, I landed on the bed to watch him. We smiled at each other.

"Cut! Good take! I like another one!" the director said.

Gawd. I hope this ends. This is pure torture for me. On normal days, I just like teasing all of them, but I'm just not in the mood today. However, as a celebrity, I have to 'act'.

We were still both in bed, and while P'Tae is playing the guitar, I kept on staring and smiling at him, the same way he does with me.

This is not helping at all!

"Cut! Alright, Janean, I think we can use this stuff. They should get changed for the next scene."

The next scene still involved the bed, but with jersey jackets and other props.

I admit, I like looking at P'Tae. He's handsome, he's kind.

But this is so awkward.

I sighed unconsciously.

"Action!"

Both of us examined photographs on the bed. Why on the bed? Why not on the floor? That would make my life easier. The bed is inviting me with lots of malicious thoughts.

The sun was starting to rise and natural sunlight seeped in through the windows, casting a glowing aura on P'Tae. I was reminded of that wonderful night that I realized I have feelings for him. The night we were locked in the studio.

"And, cut! That was really nice Tee! I like the way you look at Tae."

The studio was filled with teases from our staff. We both laughed. I noticed that ever since this video shoot began, his mind seems to be thinking of something else.

Same with me. How do I get rid of this awkwardness?

The next scene was for us to alternately put pictures on the wall.

For the last set of photos, I accidentally brushed my hand on his, which created a friction between us.

"Ouch." I said, because I really felt it. It even has a sound.

"Oooh, you two have a spark!" The director said which again was the cause of teases from the staff. He was standing near us that's why he heard it.

I just laughed it off, but in reality, I was so nervous to be beside him.

He retaliated by sticking a photo at my back. I did the same with him and we played around.

"That's great!" the director shouted.

We were surprised. We didn't know the camera's still rolling! P'Janean was giggling at the back.

"Alright, let's take a break first. We will start with the outdoor shoots now.

That removed all my awkwardness with him today. I'm glad. It was definitely uncomfortable working with him for the past few days. It seems like I'm slowly getting back to normal.

How can you move freely in front of the guy you like? Moreover, the guy you like who thinks you are annoying?

I shook my head. I've decided to bury that memory from my mind. Along with the memories, I have to bury my feelings.

Annoying! He thinks I'm annoying. I thought I was being nice to him.

Flashback

"I'll be back in a minute - err, gotta get more water." P'Tae told me and I nodded.

He didn't came back in a minute. How long does it take to get a glass of water? Ah, whatever, I'm thirsty myself, so I went down the stairs.

However, I could hear P'Tae having an argument with P'Janean. I decided to listen closely. He rarely complains, so what is this about?

"But we already have a joint celebration with the fans on the 24th, do I really have to spend mine with the media as well?" I heard P'Tae said.

"Tae, dear -

"Please P. Give this to me. No media. No Tee. I'm always with him, almost 24/7, I need a break from him. We can't even do endorsements without the other. That kid can be annoying."

I covered my mouth in shock.

My heartbeat also raised and it pounded so fast that I thought I was going to vomit.

After a moment of silence, P'Janean said, "Ok, I'll think about it."

I didn't hear anymore, I silently climbed up again and locked myself in the bathroom.

End of Flashback

Ever since that day, I tried to avoid any non-work conversations with P'Tae.

"Nong Tee! Before we go to the outdoor scenes, let's shoot a solo of you on the bed."

"Krub." I removed my jacket and I saw that P'Tae did the same. Another videographer and a few staff went with him to the bathroom.

"You should act like you just woke up." the director commanded and I do like I was told. It was just a simple scene, so my part didn't take that long.

There was a commotion mainly from the female stuff. P'Tae has just come out of the bathroom, looking wet, and wearing only a bathrobe.

"Oh gawd." I muttered silently. This day is really torture. I want to forget my feelings, but the cause of my feelings is seducing me right now!

"Ah, ah, stop staring ladies!" P'Janean said while all of them laughed. "Let's dry your hair Tae, we'll do the outdoor scenes right after."

"I'll do it!" someone said.

They all looked at me.

I got confused.

Oh crap. Did I say that loudly?

"Here you go." P'Janean handed the hair dryer at me. "Such a jealous partner." she murmured.

"Kruuub." I didn't realize I said it aloud. I just don't want the female staff to touch him. They were eye-raping P'Tae!

"Don't ruin it." P'Tae warned.

"Krub, P'Tae. What kind of hairstyle do you want?" I joked around.

I'm glad. Really glad that I'm slowly letting go of that awkward feeling.

His hair is so soooft. I had fun touching it. I was so tempted to bend down and smell it, but again, the word 'annoying' kept on replaying on my mind.

The director called us over outside. I have regained my self confidence the moment I touched P'Tae. He really brings out some strength in me. Too bad he doesn't like me.

The harsh truth.

He's just doing this for the script.

TAE POV

Nice cool air!

The moment we stepped outside, December air caressed my face. It feels so good to be shooting a scene with this kind of weather. I looked over at Tee and he was looking at me, smiling.

But there's something in that smile. I can't figure it out.

"Tae, Tee, you walk in front of that field, then you bump each other's shoulders ok? Make it look natural."

And so we did. Frankly, this shoot was so easy, but I am just so nervous! We haven't even finished doing this shoot and my mind is elsewhere - that MV proposal that Savannah proposed.

How am I going to convince P'Janean?

I walked forward and so did Tee. He was holding a book, I was wearing earphones. We bumped into each other and he dropped the book.

Was it the effect of the sunlight?

Was it the effect of the breeze?

Because I swear, Tee looks so attractive with that gaze he gave me when we both picked up the book.

"Cut! Great take! Seriously, Janean, your babies are so talented!"

P'Janean glowed with pride.

The next scene, we just need to sit near the pool. It was still windy so we took advantage of that set-up.

White looks good on Tee.

He smiled at me.

There it is again. It's definitely not just the effect of the breeze. He's glowing!

Why didn't I notice it before?

He's a beauty.

[AN: I just had to let this out: Tee WAS not my bias before. In fact I'm kinda weirded out the first time I saw his acting on 2moons1 (the way he kissed the ball, anyone with me?). But maaan. I saw him in RL, up close, and he's milky WHITE. His skin is glowing. He really is a beauty.]

"P'Tae, you ok?" he spoke.

"Huh?" I shook my head because it felt like I was in a daze.

I looked around. The staff were giggling at me.

"Why are you still staring at him, Nong Tae? The director said cut." P'Janean giggled.

Oh com'n. What was I thinking? I was staring at him?

But the rest of the shoot, I still can't get over how glowing his skin was.

At the terrace, we had a scene where he has to point the camera at me. Yet, I was looking at how pink his lips were compared to his complexion.

And in the afternoon, we have to act like we're playing tag. He grabbed my waist, and just then, I felt an electric current inside me. Straight to my heart.

"Cut! A few more scenes and we'll wrap it up. Let's take a break first." the director said.

However, every time the director says 'cut', I notice that the smile on his eyes disappears. Like the life in his eyes go out. Yet, his mouth is still curved up in that smile.

A sad smile. That's what it is.

He turned his back on me and sat down near P'Janean.

I checked on my cellphone and noticed 10 missed calls.

From Savannah.

"What does she need?" I muttered.

Before I can reply to her, the girl herself appeared behind the staffs. My eyes widened at her. She was carrying a box and a paperbag.

"Alright, Tae, Tee, I need another chasing scene, it looked a bit blurry, sorry."

We stood up immediately.

There were a lot of staff here so Savannah wasn't seen immediately. Although, after a few minutes, she began to stand out, given that she was tall, good-looking, and a model.

I was beginning to be conscious of my movements since she was looking at me. I noticed that she was frowning at Tee though.

"Alright! That's a wrap. It's getting dark too. Good job everyone!" the director announced.

"Hey, who's that girl over there? She's definitely not staff?" my make-up artist said.

"Yeah, she's been here since an hour ago. I wonder if she's an acquaintance of the director?" the dress coordinator said.

"P'Tae, good job." Tee went beside me and we high-fived. It was only then that she noticed Savannah. "Oh. You have a guest."

"That - I didn't know she's coming." I said.

"Well, bye." he said shortly.

"Hey wait, where are you going?" I unconsciously grabbed his wrist.

"Tae! Is the shoot over? I brought cupcakes for everyone."

There was a buzz among the staff again. It was mainly about me knowing the model. Then one of them finally recalled who she was.

"That's Savannah, right? The model?" one of them said.

[AN: Let's just imagine that she looks like this. Pic above is a talent also of P'Janean, a model.]

P'Janean heard. She looked real quick from me then to her, then to me again, as if asking what this meant. I just shook my head.

"Sawadee ka, P'Janean. I'm Savannah. I've met you guys during the fashion show a couple of months ago."

P'Janean just nodded at her.

"I'm a friend of Tae. I bought cupcakes for everybody. I actually have a photoshoot too, at a nearby villa, and when I heard from Tae that you guys are here, I decided to drop by."

I felt something wriggling out of my grip. Then I noticed that I was still holding Tee. He successfully freed himself and went inside.

"That's very nice of you." P'Janean said. I can sense the tension in this. She knows that issue during the fashion show and I remembered too clearly her warning about dating. I chanced a glance at Savannah and she looked confidently at P'Janean.

"This place looks nice P'. Is the photoshoot over?" she asked.

"Yes. And this is actually a music video shoot." P'Janean kindly said.

"Oh! That's nice. Who's the singer? Is it a band?"

"No. It's for TaeTee's birthday MV."

"That - that's great. Well, I was also recently offered a music video casting." she started. I noticed she's really good at talking. Usually, P'Janean would ignore girls from other agencies. "And they made me choose who would be my partner."

I gulped some water that the staff handed me.

"Since Tae has experience already in this, is it ok if he joins me in that MV?"

P'Janean narrowed her eyes then raised her eyebrows as if contemplating.

"It would really be a good exposure to your talent, P'Janean." she said earnestly.

"About that -

"What do you think, Tae? It's exciting isn't it?" Savannah engaged me in the talk.

"Is it ok, P'?" was all I could say.

She stared at me for a long time, like that day when I had to ask for a private birthday party.

Savannah's cellphone rang and she looked at it. "Excuse me, P'Janean, I'll just answer this." and she went to a corner.

"What do you think, P?" I asked again.

"Oh, I don't know Tae. We're currently promoting your debut with SBFive. Also, Tee has been lacking couple projects lately since your shoes advertisement."

"What do you mean? Didn't he have a solo water endorsement?" I asked.

"He didn't accept it." P'Janean simply said.

"He - he what?"

"And, let's not forget that this girl boldly gave you something during the fashion show. It irked a lot of TaeTee fans. Good thing Tee pulled it off by his jealous act so it was easily covered up."

"Oh by the way, P'. I left that bag at P'Oh's van. Did you see it perhaps?" I was really curious with the contents.

"Huh? No. It was not there. Anyway, what's your relationship with her?"

"Nothing. We're just friends."

"Tae." she warned.

"I swear P! We're not in a relationship!"

"Here she comes again." P'Janean whispered.

"Sorry, P'. The agency just called. As I was saying, the MV shoot for this will be next week, on December 5. I really hope Tae could make it. I don't know any other actor friends."

When P'Janean was silent, she hurriedly added, "P', it's ok if you can't decide now. You still have to check on his schedule right?" she handed her a business card. "You can call me here. The director for that MV is a renowned one. He has worked with top actors and actresses in Thailand."

Damn. This girl kept on dropping bombs for P'Janean. P' always like good publicity for TaeTee. Savannah sure knows how to target managers like P'.

"I'll think about it. I have to talk about this with Tae and Tee."

"With Tee also?" Savannah asked.

"Yes. Tae and Tee is a package."

"Oh. Is that so? Well, you know, there are also projects outside of boy's love. I'm a hundred percent sure Tae here will be able to make it."

"I'll call you in 2days. Thanks for the offer, Savannah." P'Janean smiled.

"Thank you too, P'Janean. By the way, before I go, I'd like to give this to you." she handed P' the paperabag she was holding earlier. Then she waved at me, and wai'd at P. "I'll be going now." then she left.

P'Janean opened the paperbag.

"Hmm? What's this - wow." was all P'Janean could say. And I can see why.

She gave her an LV bag. I know for sure that P' was looking at that during one of our mall visits.

A little more convincing powers and this MV is in the bag.

"Your friend is highly generous, Tae." P'Janean nodded.

"So it that a yes?" I asked hopefully.

"I still don't know. I'll still talk to Tee about this. Where is that kid anyway?"

"He's packing his things, P." a staff said.

"Alright, Tae. You should do the same. We'll leave in 10 minutes."

She went to the director to discuss some things and I went to our room in this villa to gather my things.

I can't see Tee anywhere, but I saw that his things were packed.

I went down minutes later and found him talking with P'Janean.

"Ah, you ready now Tae? We'll leave now."

"I'll just go get my things, P." Tee said and went to the room again. When he came back, we both boarded the van, then the driver drove back to the city.

"How was the shoot, guys? It was fun right? The director kept on praising both of you. He will also be directing the first SBFive music video."

Both of us didn't answer her.

"Ah, I know both of you are tired. Tee, wanna eat somewhere first? You like to try out that Korean BBQ place near your house right? Want to go there?"

I also wanted to try that out. It has good reviews and lots of instagramable posts. Finally, we'll be able to eat there!

"No, P. I'm tired. I just want to go home." he said politely.

Wow, is this really Tee? Turning down food?

"What about you Tae?"

"Sure, P. I'm starting to get hungry."

"Alright then, we'll drop Tee on his house first, then we'll go there."

The travel from the villa to Tee's house took us 3 hours. It was a silent ride. I looked at Tee and he was just looking out of the window, earphones on. He still looked like he was shooting a music video.

At last, we arrived at his house.

"Thank you for today P'Janean, P'Tae." he wai'd at both of us.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow for SBFive's practice ok?" P'Janean offered.

"No need, P'. I'll just drive there tomorrow. See you." he smiled then walked away.

The moment the van moved again, P'Janean sighed.

"I wonder what's wrong with him. He's been silent lately."

"Maybe a problem with school?" I asked.

"No. He passed, and is graduating soon. What could be his problem?"

"Maybe he's just tired?" I said.

"Yeah maybe."

One thing that I realized today was that, I like a legit smiling Tee better than a sad one. A sad Tee doesn't eat. A sad Tee doesn't speak.

If he don't do those stuff, then he isn't the Tee that we like.

That I like..

Wait.

What?

I just miss the old Tee. 

The Tee that annoys me.

AN: Next Chapter: A revelation about Tae's projects. And will the music video that Savannah wants push through?

If you have time, please also give my other fanfic called CLOVE. It's a ForthBeam story.

Please comment and rate. Thanks a lot! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 596 8
"What will you do if one day I lost?" asked Beam. That question is ringing on Forth's ear. Everything is now looking meaningless. What will happen no...
733K 27.1K 48
The Hot Head Hazer and The Famous Casanova are married. Not because of LOVE but because of FAMILY. Accepting each other as their partners never cross...
93.2K 4.4K 27
it's a ForthBeam Story but with a twist... how are they going to end up together? Let's find out together, with me.. original characters belong to C...
100K 5K 26
For Beam, emotions especially love are a foreign word. He prefers to escape to the world of numbers and formulas. Unfortunately, he accidentally att...