Human Fnaf x Reader

Von Absoladi

(Cover art is mine! Please do not steal) Just as the title says! Fnaf characters x Reader. Not oneshots, actu... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5?
Chapter 22
novel is up!
Chapter 23 (June Special)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
New book cover!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 15

9.3K 256 364
Von Absoladi

(Sorry I keep changing between 1st person and 2nd person POV :p)

(Y-N)'s POV

I lay in my bed, drawing and animating on my tablet and unable to fall asleep. I'm exhausted, but sleep just won't come.

There's been so much drama with the animatronics, and it's overwhelming. First with befriending Bonnie and Foxy, then with Goldie, then with Bonnie and everything that happened last night along with his being depressed. Oh, I forgot, I also have to keep Goldie and Freddy from tearing out each other's throats. It's all too much! I can't handle it all.

I need me-time, and that's exactly what this is: drawing, animating, listening to music, and relaxing in bed. Maybe I'll even treat myself to a movie today. I don't know. And that's the beauty of it. I can just do whatever I want.

Suddenly, there's a knock at my door.

My parents walk in. "Hey, sorry to wake you, but we just wanted to let you know that we're going to be running errands all day, so we won't be home until late tonight." One of them says.

"Okay! And it's fine, you didn't wake me up," I say with a smile. Yes, even more alone! The ultimate alone-time is just a few minutes away!

"Alright, well we're headed out now. Bye." they wave goodbye, then close my door again. I turn back around to my art and put my headphones in, listening to my music.

The day passes by rather slowly, but pleasantly. I got in a couple of hours of sleep, finished an animation, and watched a film on Netflix. Overall, it was a very productive mental-health day. Probably the best day of this week, if I'm being honest.

Now I'm sitting on the couch, mindlessly clicking through the channels on the television while drinking (f/d) and snuggling under a fuzzy blanket. Peaceful. Relaxing. Amazing.

Until I hit the news channel.

"... terrible. The car was sent tumbling off of the highway and into a ditch. The ambulance arrived just a few minutes too late, as the two passengers in the car, mister and missus (L/n), had already passed away. The others involved in the accident were severely injured and sent to the hospital immediately..."

I stop listening.

My near empty glass falls to the floor, spilling its remaining contents onto the carpet.

My parents...

...are dead.

Dead.

Dead.

_.:*'*:._.:*'*:._.:*'*:._

I feel... empty.

It can't be real. It doesn't feel real.

But it is.

I can't even form any more tears. I'm just... empty.

Numb.

Of course when I first heard the news, I balled for two hours straight.

That was five hours ago.

I texted my manager and explained the situation, so I'm not going into work for the next few days. Yeah, I feel bad for whoever replaces me these next few nights, but I can't go. I just can't. All the drama there will not help with... this. With everything.

I just want to sleep.

I don't want to be awake anymore.

I want to sleep and not wake up until I feel better.

_.:*'*:._.:*'*:._.:*'*:._

I attended their funeral yesterday. Tomorrow I go back to work. I'm not looking forward to it.
But for now I'll just sleep. Maybe when I wake up I'll find a reason to continue living. Or maybe I'll just want to again.

I crawl under my covers and close my eyes.

_.:*'*:._.:*'*:._.:*'*:._

I walk up to the doors of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, opening the doors lazily. Just get it over with. Just get it over with. I walk straight to the office, not bothering to say "hi" to any of the animatronics. I'm simply silent. There's no reason to talk anyways. I don't want to talk to them. They'll just somehow make this all worse. That's what they do best, anyways.

As soon as my butt hits the chair, I hear someone run through the left door. "(Y/n)!" The male Irish accent cheers. Ah, Foxy. "Yer back! We were wonderin' where you went and why you were gone for so long! We missed you!" He continues blabbering eagerly. I shut out his voice, shaking my head and focusing on the camera.

"..." Foxy doesn't say anything for a bit, and I can see him look at me curiously through my peripheral vision. Soon, his expression shifts into worry as he takes a step closer to me. "Are you okay?" He asks softly.

Just ignore him and he'll leave you alone.

"(Y/n)..."

Don't tell him, it will just bring up the memory. You don't want to relive that.

"Talk to me." Foxy says, carefully walking toward me with hesitation in every step.

Don't you dare tell him about your parents. You'll just end up crying again like the baby you are.

Suddenly, I feel Foxy gently take my face in his hands and turn my face to look at his. His eyes sadden even more. "Don't cry..." he begs, his voice breaking. It's only then that I notice the warm streams of water running down my cheeks.

Well, so much for not crying.

I can't hold it back any longer. I let my face contort into a frown as I allow the tears to come. I shrink away from Foxy, embarrassed, and hide my face in my hands, curling up into a ball on the office chair as I silently sob.

My heart aches. My chest aches. My head aches. My everything aches. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be anywhere. I don't want Foxy to see me like this. I don't want anyone to see me like this. I wish everything would just go away.

Foxy remains silent, and for a minute I'm almost convinced that he's left, but then I feel two strong arms wrap around me.

It's... comforting. Warm. Safe.

"Shh... it's okay... it'll all be okay..." he murmurs in a soothing voice as he pets my hair. I involuntarily bring my knees down and hug him back.

Maybe Foxy being the first one to greet me was for the best. He definitely knows what he's doing, because I realize that I'm calming down. Maybe it's just the fact that his hugs are so nice. Whatever it is, it's working.

"Thanks, Foxy..." I mutter.

He doesn't let go of me. "Hm," he hums in acknowledgement. "So what's botherin' ya?" He asks softly.

"My parents..." I swallow down the lump in my throat. "...are dead. They died." I says, taking a deep breath and tying not to think about the words coming out of my mouth.

I feel Foxy tense up. He hesitates before speaking. "I... I'm so sorry..." he murmurs.

Giving me one last squeeze, he releases me from the hug and looks into my puffy eyes. "Hey, do me a favour real quick," He starts. A favour? Why would he ask for a favour now of all times? "Smile for me," He says, giving an innocent grin. Ugh. Why, Foxy, why? Why do you ask so much from me? And why can't I say no? I wipe the tears from my eyes, then sheepishly look up at him and force a smile.

He returns the smile. "There's the smile that I know and love!" He says cheerfully. I can't help but blush at his words. I weakly hide my red face behind my hands, but Foxy gently pulls them away from my face again. "Don't hide your face, love. It'd be a shame to hide such a beauty." He purrs. This only causes me to blush more, which in return causes him to chuckle.

"Foxy... you're too good for me." I mutter.

"Nah," He starts. "I think it's the other way around," he whispers. I can only smile at this, because I really can't think of how to respond. Then, suddenly, I feel Foxy's lips press against my forehead, which causes the feeling of butterflies to overwhelm me.

Did... he just... kiss...

Before I can say anything, he pulls me up to my feet. "Alright, now cheer up, buttercup! We're gonna get everyone together and have a night just for you!" He cheers. Ah, everyone... together... there's going to be so much fighting. I don't know if I can keep everyone calm, including myself. If they start fighting, I might accidentally slip and let my faux joy falter. That won't be good.

"Okay." I reply, forcing a smile up at him. It's the least I can do. He's done so much for me. In fact, now that I think of it, he's the one that's given me the least trouble out of everyone, except for Chica, of course. Why haven't I spent more time with him? Why haven't I tried to be with him more? I really don't do much for him, do I? Have I done anything at all for him? Wow...

I fight to keep the smile on my face as he takes my hand and leads me out of the hallway.

I'll do something for him tonight. I have to.

AN: oml I'm so sorry this took so long! Between work and school, I've had barely enough time to do anything. And also, my excuse for every chapter, writers block. I really need some ideas for this story.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me some ideas that you'd like to see in this book, because I will 99% of the time put them in there (unless it's a lemon, nsfw, or goes against a character's, well, character)! So please suggest stuff!

I also started writing another story (that I need to update haha help) so my time is going to be divided between the two. I will try to update both of them more frequently, but I can't make any promises, because I also have my art "career" to catch up on too.

OK ONE MORE THING thank you so much for all the reads! We are pretty close to 5k and that's just absurd to me, especially since this only has like what, 14 chapters? What chapter is this? But anyways, thank you!!!

(Word count: 1687)

(Also sorry if there's grammar errors in here I didn't have time to edit it ^^)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

341 69 14
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...
109K 3.9K 14
πŸ”¦πŸ©ΈπŸ‘Ύ ── FNAF MOVIEβ”Šβͺ ᴍΙͺᴋᴇ κœ±α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺα΄…α΄› ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 π’πŽ π‹πŽππ† βœΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN W...
102K 2.3K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...
915 60 21
[follows Markiplier's journey through Security Breach, because he's the only YouTuber who has done the play through that I like] So um yea. Just a no...