Concubine Color ( Twilight)

By moeunsotheary

"Would you like to give me an explanation?" He was cold and sullen, and swept the storm-like danger. A year w... More

name change
Chapter 1 This is to reward you
Chapter 2 Her Angel
Chapter 3: Provocation
Chapter 4 the right time
Chapter 5 true and false
Chapter 6 Fish hook
Chapter 7 makes him disappear
Chapter 8 pity the stool
Chapter 9 expectation
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 enjoyment of welfare
Chapter 12 picks up the yarn
Chapter 13 please call her Lei Feng
Chapter 14 is grabbing people?
Is it the 15th chapter?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 The King is happy
Chapter 19 Her Evidence
Who is framed in Chapter 20
Chapter 21 is her
Chapter 22 interesting things
Chapter 23 Huang Fumei
Chapter 24 crashes into my arms
Chapter 25 is the king so bad?
26-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
229 go on
229 end

Chapter 18 His Maintenance

827 14 2
By moeunsotheary

    Everyone saw the smile in Qin Ke's eyes stunned. I don't understand. She could still laugh out in this situation. At this time, she shouldn't be afraid. Should she panic, should she be shivering?

    Just after the Empress, I ordered to kill her! Why is she still laughing, is it scary?

    Seeing Qin Keer's face indifferent, calm, Baili ink's eyebrows fretting, this woman is more and more surprised her, he found that she could not understand her.

    The guard who wanted to move forward saw the smile on Qin Ke's face and was shocked. The action actually stopped subconsciously.

    "Are you still doing what you are doing? Did you hear the orders of the mourning family?" Seeing the guards stopped, the face of the Queen Mother was a bit more gloomy, and the voice was even more haze.

    "Miss." Responding to Yingqiu's fast block in front of Qin Keer's face, the look is cold, there is a kind of posture who dares to go forward with whom.

    Qin Keer lifted his head and looked at the Queen Mother, just wanting to speak.

    "What? The Queen Mother did not even give the opportunity to explain?" However, Baili ink opened her mouth before her, and the low voice was filled with chilling coldness.

    Everyone was shocked. I didn't think that he actually came out for Qin Keer, and he used this attitude to talk to the Queen Mother.

    Qin Keer also stunned, and when a pair of scorpions looked at him, there was a bit more accident.

    Qin Mingyue’s hand under the clothes was fiercely tightened, and the anger of resentment was hidden in the depths of the scorpion. He actually guarded Qin Keer.

    "Ink, don't worry about this matter, the Queen Mother has ordered, and," Shu Shu is not allowed to disappear quickly at the moment, it is the order of the Queen Mother, she can not push the boat.

    Such an opportunity is very rare. After all, Han Yichen is a crime that everyone can't afford. The Queen Mother wants to use the little emperor to remove Qin Keer.

    After all, it hurts the little emperor to be a felony. The Queen Mother is distressed. What is too radical to do under the wrath, others can't say anything.

    "Wang Wang's Wang Hao has an accident, the king does not care, Shu Shu Niangniang this joke is really nice." Bai Li ink lips and micro-hooks, picking up the coldness of the sinking, the low words seem to be casual, but more It’s horrifying, which means the threat of Mingli and the ridicule of the secret.

    A lady who is a lady is even more alarming.

    Baili ink has always been cold, indifferent, not shocked, thunder is unchanged, usually does not care about it, never ignores, has always been cherished words like gold.

    But today it is different.

    When people have seen him like this, they have been stunned for a while.

    Qin Keer’s bright flashes, and his heart is a bit more wrong. Is Shu Shu not his mother? Shouldn't he call Shu Shu as a mother? Why is it deliberately called Shu Shu Niangniang.

    Moreover, she felt that Bai Li Mo seems to have no mother-in-law feelings for Shu Shu, but it seems to have deep hatred.

    At this moment, the martial arts Taihao and Shu Shu, such as Bai Li Mo, whether or not because of her, let Qin Keer horrified.

    "Yeah, no matter what, always give the hoe a chance to speak. Otherwise, people will say that our royal family is deceiving and misunderstanding, but it is not good." The non-Asian Princess Julia is slowing down again. The slow opening, the sound is still cool, just looking at Shu, the bottom is also flashing cold, this woman really thought that everything she did did not know?

    When talking about misunderstanding, Julia deliberately aggravated the tone and spread it to the ears of others. The other people misunderstood it. It would be hard to say if there was a misunderstanding.

    The emperor has been cold-eyed and has no voice. It is obvious that the emperor has the intention of killing people by knife. Even if he is not successful, he can completely stay out of it.

    The Queen is also an attitude of Mingzhe, even if she is injured by her grandson.

    Qin Keer sank slightly, this palace is really dirty and complicated, cruel and ruthless.

    "The Queen Mother, although her husband is usually reckless, but her heart is kind, Mingyue believes that she will never make such a thing that hurts the emperor and grandson. Please check the Queen Mother." Qin Mingyue, who had been silent for a while, suddenly opened his mouth and asked for love. Deep, a worried face, a look of fearless.

    However, no one knows what she thinks in her mind.

    Her words were said to the Queen Mother, but a pair of blind people sneaked into Bailimo from time to time.

    Qin Keer secretly sneered, Qin Mingyue, this is obviously done for someone to see. Qin Mingyue is also smart, knowing how to make people feel.

    It’s just that someone will see it in the eye, it’s hard to say.

    Sure enough, someone’s eyes didn’t lift, not to mention too much attention.

    Seeing Qin Mingyue’s gloomy and disappointing face, Qin Keer glanced at the inkless ink, and the lips couldn’t help but take a moment. The beauty was dedicated, did you give a reaction?

    "She is kind and she looks at her as the most vicious." Princess Yuping, who had been somewhat embarrassed, finally found the opportunity to ridicule Qin Keer again.

    "The Queen Mother, she can, she, will not do that." Nangong Yu also pleaded, but the voice was a bit uncertain.

    "Nan Gongyu, do you forget that she almost smashed Murong Qingqing?" Princess Yuping was awkward, and some of them were incredulously staring at Nangongyu. They were all crazy, even Nangong Yu was pleading for this woman. .

    Ying Qiu has been guarded by Qin Keer, and the instinctive action is better than all the extra words.

    "Well, the mourners have to look at it. Now the facts are in front of us. The evidence is conclusive. How can she argue?" The Queen Mother’s heart was angry, but she had to change her mouth. She did not think that Baili Mo actually confronted her with Qin Keer. I didn't even think that Julia would protect Qin Keer.

    The facts are in front of us, and everyone can testify. She does not believe that Qin Keer’s great ability can turn over in this situation.

    The scorpion of everyone fell on Qin Ker's body again, and they all want to know what Qin Keer can say in this situation?

    Looking at her, she still had a plain face, and the scorpion of Baili ink flashed, and she seemed to have a well-thought-out attitude.

    He is really looking forward to her reaction.

    Qin Keer did not look at the Queen Mother, but ignored it directly. Instead, he looked at the side of the arm that was still holding Xiao Zhuo’s arm. The lips were slightly moving, and the word slowly said, "The meaning of the side is Is it that these fine needles are stuck in the arm of the emperor?"

    Xiao Zhuoer was very sad, but so many of his relatives, including his mother-in-law, did not propose to treat him. Qin Ke The child looked really distressed.

    The scorpion of the side stunned and trembled, but still replied, "Everyone was there. Zhuo Er was just a fall, but he didn't cry. It was when you went to help him, he suddenly burst into tears. It was at that time that Zhuoer suddenly felt the pain and burst into tears. In the meantime, except for me, I only had you licked Zhuoer. I am Zhuoer’s mother. It’s too late to hurt. How can it not hurt him? You said that you are not Who can it be?"

    "The side can be thought of clearly, and it is a big sin to fall into the daughter of a heavy minister." Qin Keer suddenly stood up straight, cold and sinking, one by one sweeping through the presence of several people, in the voice It is also a bit chilly with a bit of shock.

    In a word, everyone who was shocked was shocked, and the side of her nearest body trembled.

    "No, I didn't frame you. Just everyone saw it clearly. You said that I fell in love with you. Is there any evidence?" Side sighed with a sigh of relief and hurriedly defended.

    There is no evidence, Qin Keer said nothing is useless.

    Seeing the reaction of the side squat, Qin Keer sneered, the evidence, of course she has, and absolutely let them have nothing to say.

    She didn't mind pulling the man out and laying the ground for so long, it should be the beginning of the show.

    ------ Off topic ------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.3K 56
(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and edit eventually) Shen Yue ... thought she...
5K 273 13
小人鱼他超凶 The wild little mermaid who lives in the deep sea has never seen his parents since he was born. He swung the most beautiful tail and fought th...
29.9K 604 39
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
74.6K 1.7K 26
"Look at you, this wasn't what you looked like when I had you, and now this begging, wanna know what you look like, little jude?" He said as he press...