Chapter 24 crashes into my arms

[Tips: Muzi Bookstore mobile version address
  changed from M.mzsw.tw to M.mzsw123.com]

returnTwilight Home
Turn off the lightEye protection
Font:Biginsmall
Chapter 24 crashes into my arms
   Save bookmarks
Bookshelf management
Back to Contents

    Qin Keer's slight sputum, the lips and corners of the pumping, the child, and,

    somebody's face turned obviously clear, and the lips seemed to be slightly suspiciously slightly raised.

    The lips of Julia were also pumped, and this person did not twist and looked like a child.

    Everyone was ashamed, and it turned out that it was this question that the King of Chu, who was wise and sacred.

    Qin Mingyue was shaking and seemed to faint at any time. Such a thing, she is really unacceptable, unacceptable?

    Seeing the crumbling Qin Mingyue, Qin Keer was secretly funny, but he couldn’t stand it with such a few words. This is just the beginning.

    Qin Mingyue has tried her best to harm her. She will slowly count with her.

    The rear eyebrows are lightly moving, and the depths of the scorpion seem to be a little more gratifying.

    "Sister, my sister just really worried about you, my sister," When the banquet ended, the Qin Mingyue was still on the side of Qin Keer's side, still a look of concern, a look of thoughtfulness, especially when I saw it just coming. When the hundred miles of ink, the face was a little more worried.

    Qin Keer glanced at her coldly and saw her look, she was really disgusted.

    "Kell, come over, sit in my carriage." At this moment, the voice of Julia suddenly came, and the usual coldness was lost, and it was a little more affectionate.

    "Good." Qin Kerer naturally responded. At this moment, she really didn't want to see Qin Mingyue's disgusting disguise. Moreover, she felt that this princess really had no shelf at all. She even claimed that she had helped her before. But she had a little more affection for her.

    Qin Mingyue was slightly embarrassed. Obviously, he was extremely surprised. Everyone knows that this non-Asian princess has always been indifferent. He never took the initiative to engage any relationship with outsiders. Today, he will take the initiative to invite Qin Keer to her carriage.

    The hundred miles of ink happened to pass the princess's carriage at the moment.

    Qin Mingyue shines brightly and just wants to move forward with Qin Keer.

    "Miss Qin Da will not come over, this princess's car is small, can not accommodate you." Just, the voice of Julia is ringing again, this time it is chilly and staggering.

    Qin Keer’s eyes are stunned. Didn’t the princess really have no temper? It’s not really so approachable, it’s not a shelf, it’s obviously coming from people.

    Just, do you want to be so direct? !

    The princess sneaked in the cold light, and stopped the steps of Qin Mingyue, and showed that she was so direct.

    Who makes a family a princess? Right, it is so capricious.

    Qin Ker's lips are gently pulled, the princess is this, she likes it very much.

    "Ink, you come together, I just got a rare thing in my house, you go and see." But, Julia suddenly cried out the hundred miles of ink just in front of her carriage.

    Qin Keer walked into the footsteps of the stagnation, looked up at her, and smiled at her face, Qin Keer 100% determined that she was intentional.

    She clearly

    knows that even if there is emotion in her heart, she can't turn back at this time. She only hopes that Baili Mo will not agree. After all, everyone knows that His Royal Highness is very busy, and there is time to go. See what awesome things.

    "Okay." It was just that things didn't mean her wish, and the one that Berry ink promised was a brisk.

    "Well, it’s rare that you have time." Rebecca did not know whether it was intentionally or intentionally added. "Exactly, you can go and see together." During the

    speech, he has already stretched out and can hold Qin Keer, seemingly afraid Qin Keer found reasons to escape.

    This invitation does not give any room for refusal at all.

    Qin Keer sighed with a sigh of relief, lowered his throat and put his scalp on the carriage.

    Baili ink jumped into the carriage.

    Not far away, Qin Mingyue stood still, his face was resentful, his face was unwilling, his hate was gnashing his teeth.

    On the carriage, Qin Keer and other princesses sat down on the side where the princess sat.

    The eyes of Baili ink are slightly converging, hiding all the emotions in the shackles.

    百里雅微怔, the eyebrows are light.

    "Ink, you are here, I am riding in a carriage and I am used to seeing the scenery outside." Julia looked for a clumsy excuse and switched to the opposite side. She also pushed Baili ink over and let him sit with Qin Keer. One side.

    Her deliberate practice is obviously difficult to ignore.

    Qin Keer understands in his heart, but he does not move his voice. If he does not see it, he will not move, no response, and his eyes will not be lifted.

    Baili ink sat down, and she did not deliberately avoid it.

    The singularity of the scorpion is round and the eyebrows are higher. Is this gimmick really, and, is

    she directly ignoring it? To the ink?

    If you change other women, you will be filled with enthusiasm, and grateful to her, this girl can be good.

    Jerry looked at Qin Keer and wanted to see something.

    However, Qin Keer has been hanging down the scorpion, sitting quietly, and docile as a little white rabbit.

    clever? Supple? After the things in the previous palace, she was so smart and supple at the moment that she couldn't help but raise her eyebrows.

    It’s just as calm as someone’s shun.

    Just at this time, the carriage may have hit the stone on the side of the road, suddenly tilted, and the body of Julia was uncontrolled to lean forward. Fortunately, the edge of the window was caught at the extreme, and it was stabilized.

    Qin Keer has no window on this side, and Bai Limo is sitting on her side. According to this force, she must have crashed into the arms of Baili Mo