Chapter 22 interesting things

Everyone looked round and round, and quickly looked at the direction of Xiao Zhuo's fingers. When Xiao Zhuo pointed to a little palace girl, he looked different.

    "No, no matter what slaves do, slaves don't." The little palace girl's face suddenly changed, and she slammed into the ground and hurriedly debated.

    "Do you mean that Xiaohuang Sun has fallen into you?" Qin Keer had stood up, and a pair of scorpions swept her coldly, her whole body trembled.

    "Small emperor is so small, it is only a two-year-old child. How can he believe what he said?" This slave is not simple. At this time, he can still argue for himself.

    "Just because Xiao Huang Sun is a child is more credible, the child is absolutely not panic." Qin Keriel was cold and swept her, the twilight was deep.

    She is thinking, who is the woman who is instructing this?

    "Yes, this Princess also feels that Xiao Zhuoer said that it is definitely not wrong." Julia is obviously happy to help Qin Keer.

    "Hey, isn't this the Queen's palace lady Su Qing?" Shu Shu waited until she saw the palace lady, and she was a little more sneer, naturally not forgetting the stone, quickly turned to the queen, deliberately asked, "Queen, how is this? What happened?"

    "How does the palace know what is going on? Zhuoer is the grandson of the palace. Will this palace hurt him?" When the queen saw Zhuoer pointing to Suqing, his face had become very ugly, and now he heard If you are embarrassed, anger is even more difficult to rise.

    "That can't be said, after all, Xiaohuang Sun is not hurt." Shu Yan's lips twitched slightly, but the words that were said were obviously meant to be pointed out. The words suddenly paused, and the eyes suddenly looked at the Queen Mother. also extremely fit a little more dignified, "the Queen Mother, but just for this thing almost victimizes szsdwmr, if Miss Qin was really there anything should happen, I'm afraid this matter seriously."

    Shufei word went Out, everyone has changed.

    If this is the case, the Queen is very likely.

    "This palace lady is surrounded by the palace, but it must be the instructor of the palace, or is it deliberately used?" The queen is naturally not a fuel-efficient lamp, looking coldly at Shu Shu, meaning something, "shu Who knows who wants to frame this palace?"

    Shu Shu's face was so heavy that there was a bit of hatred in the middle.

    Qin Keer’s lips are slightly twitched. She knows that this matter will not be what the Queen did. The Queen’s plan for the Prince’s work is naturally that she hopes that she will follow the Prince’s and then help the Prince with the help of the cold family. How can it be reused? Does such a thing frame her?

    "Bold slaves, who are you instructed?" The Queen immediately turned to the palace lady, the voice was horrifying.

    The prince was shocked and looked at the emperor quickly. The scorpion was confused and suspicious, and then turned to Suqing to suppress some anger.

    Qin Keer took a panoramic view of the Prince's test, and instantly realized that she was also used by Su Qing, because Su Qing is a person around the Queen, so she thought that this is the meaning of the Queen.

    Qin Keer’s nephew slightly turned to Qin Mingyue, who saw Qin Mingyue’s feet slightly moving, and his body was slightly lighter. Qin Ke’s nephew picked up slightly.

    "No, no one is instructing." Su Qing shook his head again and again, and he was a little more afraid. He raised his eyes and quickly glanced at Qin Keer. His expression suddenly changed a bit. "It is a slave." What I did was that the slaves liked the royal king of Chu. I didn’t want a woman like Qin Keer to marry him, but I wanted to use this method to harm her.”

    Su Qing’s sudden attitude made everyone wrong.

    Qin Keer’s sly sneer was a little more sneer. Just after Su Qing looked at her and suddenly changed her attitude, the natural change that Su Qing suddenly changed was not her, then it was because of, and,

    “the damn gimmick, Actually gave birth to such a dirty mind, how can this palace accommodate you." The Queen heard it, and the anger was more prosperous, just wanting to order the disposal of Suqing.

    Suddenly, he suddenly found bleeding in his mouth, and his face quickly turned black.

    Everyone was shocked and had not returned to God. Su Qing had fallen to the ground, and seven holes were bleeding. It was obviously poisoned.

    The doctor repeatedly checked forward and slowly shook his head after a while. "There is no gas, it is poisoned and died. The poison is hidden in the mouth beforehand."

    This sudden change made Qin Keer could not help but stunned. Su Qing died so soon.

    Oh, it’s too embarrassing, good, good, to protect her, that person is really doing everything.

    Everyone looked at each other and Su Qing died. The only clue is broken. It is even more impossible to find the person behind the instigation.

    Moreover, Su Qing also admitted that no one was instructed before she died, only because she loved the Royal Highness of Chu.

    Of course, no one believes in this way. A palace lady will not be able to do so if she moves her extraordinary thoughts.

    But now there is no evidence of death, and it is useless to say anything.

    When everyone looked at Qin Keer again, the look was a bit complicated. It seems that this can only be done, but at least it has proved that she is innocent.

    "Sister, I just found a very interesting thing, my sister wants to hear?" Just, but see Qin Keer suddenly looked at Qin Mingyue with a sneer, the words clearly mean something.

    Everyone is puzzled. What did she find out?

    At this moment, she suddenly said to Qin Mingyue what is the intention of this statement?

    ------ Off topic ------

    parents, happy new year.