211-220

[Tips: Muzi Bookstore mobile version address
  changed from M.mzsw.tw to M.mzsw123.com]

returnTwilight Home
Turn off the lightEye protection
Font:Biginsmall
211 her love, his love (seeking a monthly ticket)
   Save bookmarks
Bookshelf management
Back to Contents

    "Yes." The soul chasing the voice of His Royal Highness Princess Chu was suddenly stunned. He had been with the master for so many years and had never seen such a master.

    At this moment, he could not help but secretly sigh for that person. If that person really fell into the hands of the master, then he would not even think about it.

    "Jiang Laoshen, cold and dust can still be saved?" His Royal Highness Princess Chu turned to Jiang Laos, and he asked, and his voice was very violent at this moment.

    Han Yichen can't do anything, absolutely not.

    "Fortunately, the blood has not been exhausted, and the last moment has stopped. If you put it on again, you will break this last breath. Don't say it is me. Even if the Jade Emperor goes down, there is no way, but his Wugong must have been unable to keep it. It was completely abolished. In the future, not only did it have no skill at all, but I was afraid that even the average man’s strength would be inferior. I still don’t know how many years it would take to make up this normal breath, to say that his powerful The skill, I am afraid that it will not be able to make up for this life. The poison in his body at the moment is also a problem. It takes a while to completely solve it." Jiang Lao Shen doctor checked for the cold and dust, while the fast Said.

    During the conversation, I quickly took out a pill and placed it in the mouth of Han Yichen.

    "Jiang Lao Shen doctor, he can not drink any medicine at all." Wu Tai doctor still did not hold back, reminding forward.

    He was just determined that he could not heal. Jiang Laos’ doctor said that he was still in a timely manner to stop the blood. This is obviously a rescue, but the martial arts can’t keep it, and he is really shocked.

    At this moment, Jiang’s doctor actually took out a big pill and stuffed it directly into the patient’s mouth. He felt that he had to say something.

    Everyone is like this, and even the slightest breath is almost incomprehensible. Put such a big medicine directly in the patient's mouth, how can the patient be able to take it, he just thought about some supplements. The medicine of qi is given to the patient because it is impossible to take it because of the situation of the patient.

    However, during the time of his speech, the medicine in the cold and dusty mouth has already disappeared, and he can’t see it completely. He swallowed it completely. He only stunned Wu Tai’s doctor and stayed in the same place. Come.

    "This medicine is only temporarily protecting his heart, maintaining his tone. As for the medicine that he recovered, and the antidote to the poison of his body, I have to prepare it separately." The god doctor did not pay attention to Wu Tai doctor, but looked at the royal king of Chu, and explained it quickly again.

    However, when I saw the child in the arms of His Royal Highness, he was suddenly stunned. When he first entered the room, he only thought that he was asleep. After all, he just entered the room, and the royal king of Chu Let him check the cold and dust, there is nothing to mention.

    With the temper of His Royal Highness, if there is anything in the house, the King of the King of Chu will never care.

    However, now he seems to be not the same thing.