Chapter 18 His Maintenance

Everyone saw the smile in Qin Ke's eyes stunned. I don't understand. She could still laugh out in this situation. At this time, she shouldn't be afraid. Should she panic, should she be shivering?

    Just after the Empress, I ordered to kill her! Why is she still laughing, is it scary?

    Seeing Qin Keer's face indifferent, calm, Baili ink's eyebrows fretting, this woman is more and more surprised her, he found that she could not understand her.

    The guard who wanted to move forward saw the smile on Qin Ke's face and was shocked. The action actually stopped subconsciously.

    "Are you still doing what you are doing? Did you hear the orders of the mourning family?" Seeing the guards stopped, the face of the Queen Mother was a bit more gloomy, and the voice was even more haze.

    "Miss." Responding to Yingqiu's fast block in front of Qin Keer's face, the look is cold, there is a kind of posture who dares to go forward with whom.

    Qin Keer lifted his head and looked at the Queen Mother, just wanting to speak.

    "What? The Queen Mother did not even give the opportunity to explain?" However, Baili ink opened her mouth before her, and the low voice was filled with chilling coldness.

    Everyone was shocked. I didn't think that he actually came out for Qin Keer, and he used this attitude to talk to the Queen Mother.

    Qin Keer also stunned, and when a pair of scorpions looked at him, there was a bit more accident.

    Qin Mingyue’s hand under the clothes was fiercely tightened, and the anger of resentment was hidden in the depths of the scorpion. He actually guarded Qin Keer.

    "Ink, don't worry about this matter, the Queen Mother has ordered, and," Shu Shu is not allowed to disappear quickly at the moment, it is the order of the Queen Mother, she can not push the boat.

    Such an opportunity is very rare. After all, Han Yichen is a crime that everyone can't afford. The Queen Mother wants to use the little emperor to remove Qin Keer.

    After all, it hurts the little emperor to be a felony. The Queen Mother is distressed. What is too radical to do under the wrath, others can't say anything.

    "Wang Wang's Wang Hao has an accident, the king does not care, Shu Shu Niangniang this joke is really nice." Bai Li ink lips and micro-hooks, picking up the coldness of the sinking, the low words seem to be casual, but more It’s horrifying, which means the threat of Mingli and the ridicule of the secret.

    A lady who is a lady is even more alarming.

    Baili ink has always been cold, indifferent, not shocked, thunder is unchanged, usually does not care about it, never ignores, has always been cherished words like gold.

    But today it is different.

    When people have seen him like this, they have been stunned for a while.

    Qin Keer’s bright flashes, and his heart is a bit more wrong. Is Shu Shu not his mother? Shouldn't he call Shu Shu as a mother? Why is it deliberately called Shu Shu Niangniang.

    Moreover, she felt that Bai Li Mo seems to have no mother-in-law feelings for Shu Shu, but it seems to have deep hatred.

    At this moment, the martial arts Taihao and Shu Shu, such as Bai Li Mo, whether or not because of her, let Qin Keer horrified.

    "Yeah, no matter what, always give the hoe a chance to speak. Otherwise, people will say that our royal family is deceiving and misunderstanding, but it is not good." The non-Asian Princess Julia is slowing down again. The slow opening, the sound is still cool, just looking at Shu, the bottom is also flashing cold, this woman really thought that everything she did did not know?