✅MANAN FF : 🌠OUR Shining Sta...

By Naughty_Breeze

Choosen For Watty2019 #Watty2020 💫🌟✨💥 it's our MANAN story.... which is started after the musicana.... w... More

🌼Prologue🌼
🌹ONE 🌺Movie Is Still Left 🎥
⏫TWO⏫FAB5 Apologized To NAVNI
🍃Promo🍃
🍂THREE🍂 DEVELOPING BOND
Important Note 📝
✴Four✴TRUBLENT FEELINGS
?FIFE Her Soul ?
☀New Story☀
🌿SIX🌿THE JEALOUSY😈
🍀SEVEN🍀INDIRECT CONFESSION 💟
VERY IMPORTANT 💃 🎊
NEED YOUR SUPPORT.. 🙂
WHICH STORY..?+V IMPORTANT.. 💃 🎊
❤EIGHT❤MUKTI'S ANGEL😇
😇NINE😇 FASHIONISTA..!!
HEY... 🙂🙂
ABOUT NEXT UPDATE..😈😈
🌷TEN🌷THE ENCOUNTER..!!
IC AWARDS
ΔELEVENΔ FURIOUS CABIR
🙄REAL MOTIVE OF STORY🙄
💜TWELVE💚AFTER THAT DAY I WAS NEW MANIK....!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY🎊 ♥
THIRTEEN~U R MY SHINNING STAR....!!♥
NEW STORY (MANAN : ♥THE MARRIAGE♥~♥SEALED BY FATE♥ )
BEHIR FF ~ NAAGIN_3🐍🐍
kasuti zindagi kye.. 2
FOURTEEN~don't Tell Me u Want to Dance 💃 On Lungi Dance..!!!!
🔼FIFTEEN🔼CUTE NANDINI..!!!!
🍃SIXTEEN🍃BIGEST DEVIL 😈
KZK-2 EXPERIENCE♥
THE NEW STORY-KZK+Important Note.!!
ABOUT AN UPDATE..!!!! (NEED SUGGESTION+GOOD NEWS )
🍡EIGHTEEN🍡~SHARING PAIN WITH HER..!!
♥~PROMO~♥
🍁NINETEEN🍁~ACCUSING HER..!!!!
❤️~PROMO~❤️
✨TWENTY✨~REALIZATION OF MISTAKE..!!😥
💕℘RÖMÖ💕
†WÈñ†¥-ÖñÈ~She's GRAND-DAUGHTER OF VEBHAV RAO MURTHY..!!
Notification..it's important..😋
✨ρяσмσ✨
VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION🤓
About Update..!
I'm Back + **Readers Choice Awards 2018**
🌱†WÈñ†¥ †WÖ🌱~Unfolding One Revelation
🥀TWENTY THREE🥀Highly Disappointed..!
✨VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION✨(Don't Ignore It Plz)💫
тωєηту тняєє~🖤Band Of Brothers..!🖤
Need Your Help Guys.. Please..!✍️
☃️Tաɛռtʏ ʄօʊʀ☃️~His Side Of Story..!
56 Votes⭐ To Go--For 25TH PART..!
☄️Тωєŋту Fινє☄️~Small Visit To Her Family..!
Please Read--It's Important..!
†wêñ†¥ ʂïx~danger Disguise In Funny Phrases..!
🍁тωєηту ѕєνєη🍁BOYFRIEND..!?-GIRLFRIEND..!? 🤤
🍀Тฬєитץ єιgнт🍀I Hate Them..!
🌺ƬЩΣПƬY ПIПΣ🌺My Dream Princess..!
🍂ƬΉIЯƬY🍂I wish I would Shoot you..!
Important Note.. 🙄(Don't Skip It, Please..!)
💕THIRTY ONE💕You Are Not My Types..!
Writer Want Ur Suggestions..!
Pardon Me Please..!!
Forever Mine..
Itni Si Baat Hai Mujhe Tumse Pyar Hai..❤️
GOOD-BYE NOTE..!
THIRTY TWO~Possessive Manik..!
ρяσмσ
THIRTY THREE~But before that you are mine..!
ρяσмσ~{Upcoming Part🔥}
Next Update!
THIRTY FOUR~The Last Card Of Past!
New Story.....
THIRTY FIVE~THE END!
New Story..
Celebration Time🎉😍

🔆SEVENTEEN🔅SPOOFING THE STOCKER..!!

4.9K 348 34
By Naughty_Breeze

HELLO GUYS.. WE ARE GOING TO BE A 1K FAMILY 👪....

CONGRATULATIONS.. 🎊 💃

THE BIGGEST PART I HAVE EVER WRITE 2000+ WORDS.... PHEWWW....

THE PART IS HAVING LITTLE BIT MATURE CONTENT.. ITS NOT THAT MUCH BUT STILL IF YOU R NOT COMFORTABLE JUST SKIP IT....

thank you for ur precious comments and votes in Previous Part....

Special thanks to...
san1592 purnima17 dikshakothari SravanthiKasam Coolpix01 litsunshine00 manan147 vishaka00 Friendsforever6 DristyBanik priyamunmun anju2809 janupatelmn MinakshiGarg darkangel142111 prithisha poojataneja buterflie12345 BhartithakurKushwa

              •...•...•...•...•...•...•

PLEASE IGNORE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES....

¦¦ HIGHWAY TO PUNE ¦¦

A car 🚗 is going in its usual speed and a person who is a lady time to time seeing the rare Mirror to see the Back Road.. And see 1 car is following her..

LANDY_POV....

oh god..!!!!! Please help to Escape from this Stocker..i have to SPOOF that Stocker Otherwise I Can't able to Reach On Time to Pune.... It's really Urgent to Meet SHIV.. it's the Matter Of My Sons life.. If I have to Unfold the Driedful Past of Mine Then I'm All Ready....

My son's Life who's his love in Danger and I can't Let this happen.. I have to talk to him.... Please god be with Me.... SAKSHI's Aayiyyapa.. Please Help Me..!!!

POV_END....

The lady Geared her car car and then took her Bluetooth and set it on her Ear.. She call someone..
In a 2 to 3 wring the Person Pick her Call..

" Hey.. I Need Ur Help.... ", that Lady Said to that Person.. While the Person on other Line.. " How Can I Help you Mam..? ", Hearing that Person, that lady Said.. " I Need a Car Exactly the Way I have.. With a Lady in it and she will have to look just like me.. The Attire , Hair and All Things OK..? ", hearing her, that Person Said.. " u Don't Have to worry Mam.. What Had you Favours did on My Family is Nothing As Per This.... I'm Always Ready To Help u Ever in Every Matter Mam.... ", Hearing that Person the Lady Smile ☺ and Said..
" Thank You Rajeev.... ", After that They Hung the Call....

And the Lady Speed up Gear of her Car 🚗 and Exact 2 to 5 Min she Received a Message from that Same Person that the Car is Reached.. She Smile widely Reading the Mssg and then she Speed Up Her Car Gear.. She see from the Rear Mirror to Back if the Stocker is here Or not.. That Stocker Was not there as he Leave Behind who Tried to Find her..

That lady Stopped her Car and Comes Out From Her Car 🚗.. She Looked at the Car which r Send By that Same Person Rajeev.. And the Car is exactly Likely According to her Wish.. She Mummered " thank you Rajeev.... ", then her Eyes 👀 fall on the Number Plate... " oh Shit..!! How Can I Forget it..!!!! The Stocker Also Have the Number Of My Car Number's Plate..", she Searched Something in her Car 🚗 and Find a Tool and she Screw out the all Nuts of the Number Plate of both Cars and Replaced It..

Then she Take out from her purse her mobile and change the sim Card and Placed it in Another Mobile and that sim mobile she throws in the back Seat of the Other Car... So that if Person Tried to Traced her then she Can SPOOF him....

She sit on her Own Car 🚗 but the number Plate is different she Shows the thumb 👍-s-up to another Lady who Shows her back with Assurance Smile..

Then Lady buckle up herself in her Car Leave to Pune to Meet HER HUSBAND.... and the Another Lady Start her Car 🚗 and do what She tells to do her By that Lady.. And she Also Managed Or successful SPOOF that Stocker....

SCENE CHANGE TO PUNE..

the Car Enter of that Lady in Big Mension while leaving the Big Gate Behind.... And the Name Plate Shows..

SHIVIKA MALHOTRA MENSION..

she Comes Out her Car and Admire The Whole Mension with so much of love which is Not Less Than a Palace....She's Having Lots Of Beautiful Memories With It Where She Start Her the Beautiful Journey Of her Life Called MARRIAGE with Her LOVE OF HER LIFE..

Then the Born of her and her Love's Symbol there Bundle Of Joy-there One n Only SON..

SHE TOUCHED THE NAME PLATE WITH ALL HER LOVE AND REMEMBER THE ALL MEMORIES...

Seeing her the Head Of the Buttler Comes to her and Bow 🙇 his Head....

" Mam.. Come.. I Saw u here After so Long.. ", the Buttler Said and she smile Heartily.. And Said.. " How r u..? An.... ", she's going to Ask about her husband But Stop And Closed Her Eyes 👀 as she Know that her husband or her love is not happy.. Is not Well Without her.. While Understanding Her Pov.. The Buttler Said.. " Bade Sir is Fine.. and I'm also.. ", she Smile and Ask.. " is he Inside..? ", she knows that he's Inside.. She can feel his Presents.. While the Buttler Nodded his head in 'YES'

She Entered In the Mansion and Buttler Make Her sit in the Hall.. And he Leave to Call SHIVAIN MALHOTRA..

SCENE CHANGE TO SHIV ROOM..

a man is sitting in his Arm chair and Reading the Files Of office when he feels the Restlessness Which he feels When his Beloved Wife is Around him.. His Love..

SHIV_POV....

NEYONIKA...She's here..!!!! Now How Can She Be Here..? She Will Be in Mumbai Enjoying Her Life while Spending the Money.... Yeah..!!!! (with hurt)
But this Restlessness..!!??

POV_END....

But he can't able to Stop His Legs to Going Out the Room.... His Legs Automatically Started to Walk down the Stairs.. In mid of the Way the Buttler comes to inform about NEYONIKA but he didn't listen him just Ran down....

As he Comes Down he See Neyonika Sitting on the Sofa in hall with the Frame Holding in her hand which was Placed at the Side Of the Wall.. It's her.. Manik and Shivain pic.. A family pic.. She's Crassing it Lovingly.. But Stopped when she Feel a Gaze on her.. She knows this Gaze.. She took deep breath and kept the Frame Securely at the Side and Stand.. She hold the hem of her Dress as she's Nervous..

1stly Shivain is Staring Her with Love As he's seeing him After So long But when he Comes to his Sense he Tightly grip his Pulm in fist in Anger...

" what the hell Are you doing here..? ", Shivain Asked a Furiously..Hearing his Shout Neyonika tiff.. She Shivered.. His voice was so strong.. And in Hatred..

" Shiv I Wanted to Talk With you Urgently.. ", Neyonika Said After Gathered the Courage.. While Shivain Give her tough Look and Asked.. " Now what you Want Neyonika..? ", Neyonika Looked at him.. He Walk towards her and Stand in front of Her but the Distance Was the Bigger than the 10 Feet.. Neyonika Closed her eyes in Pain Seeing him So Far From Her Who Was Not even left Any chance to Come Close to her.. Her Emotions Was getting Uncontrollable..She Wanted to hug her.. But She knows that if She go close to him he Will go Backward.. Getting no Response Shivain Irritatingly Shout.. " what the hell..!!!! If you don't have Anything to talk then why you r here...? See I'm not Free to See You like this whole day.... ", there Was a time when he Said Exactly opposite to this line.. That was.. *HE CAN SEE HER LIKE THIS WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING THE WHOLE DAY, EVEN HIS WHOLE LIFE*..BUT NOW the Situation Is different or change.... Now Neyonika Can't Able to Control Herself and Ran to him and Bang to His Chest while he Just Startled with her this Move.. Neyonika hold him so tight in her Grip.. She Hold His Back of Shirt in her Tightest Grip... Not wanted To Leave It....

She's scared for both of them.... She's Crying 😢 with Any Stop..Shivain Tried to Broke the hug but her grip getting Tight Time to Time....

" Shiv.... Manu's Life in danger....whom he loves that girl in danger.. ", Hearing Her Shivain Stop Struggling.. He Asked.. "what r u saying..? ", Neyonika Said.. " I'm sorry Shivain Because Of Me this is happening.. 1st.. I Let you guys Seprate From Me so that you Both Can Be Save... And.... ", She stopped when she Realized what She's gonna be say..she Hurriedly broke the hug and turn other Side and Wipe her tears 😢.. Shivain turn her Towards Him and hold her by her shoulder who's looking down and her Eyes 👀 Start Flowing Again...

" Neyonika.. What's the Matter..? ", he Asked.. Neyonika Going to Lie but Shivain Warned her Sternly.. " Dare you Lie..!!!! ", Hearing him she Start Crying 😢.. Shivain is Now Enough of this Rudeness.. He Cuppued her cheek and Make her look Towards his Face...

" Neyonika.... What are you hiding..? Why you did that to us..? Why u left us..? Why u Make Us Separate..? What's the Reason..? ", Neyonika Intrupt him in Mid.. " ROHIT SINGHANIYA.... ", Shivain Looked At her and Neyonika Continue.. " he's the Reason.. I'll tell you All Things.. But I want to tell you One thing that what I did that was just for you and Manu.. ROHIT Blackmailed Me.. He said if I didn't Separate from you t.. The.. Then he... He will K... Kill... You b.... Both.... Shiv.. You both r My Life.. How Can I Let this happen...? I was Helpless... ", Shivain was Shocked Hearing This.. He Asked.. " but Why u didn't tell this..? Atleast u have to tell me.... ", Neyonika smile Painfully.. " he Always kept Stocker Behind Me... Today was Also that Stocker was following Me.. But somehow I managed to Escape... ", Shivain is thinking that Why Rohit is Doing This.. He's his friend.. How can he did this.. Neyonika Understanding his thought.. She Continue.. " I know Shiv.. It's difficult for you to believe me on ur FRIEND.. but Tried to trust Me For MANIK.... please.. U will got ur all Answer at Right Time... ", While Shivain Nodded his Head.. And Neyonika Tell All Matter what She Hear From RABIA AND ROHIT..

SHIVAIN MALHOTRA : (a small Introduction )

*He's biggest Businessman in Asia..
*loves his only son from the core of his heart ♥
*love as well as hate Neyonika..
*he Really Misses his son Manik..
*he Wanted to be with his son but because of Neyonika he Can't.. He also Want that Neyonika Will Back to them as he Loves her..
*he's Really handsome ,Hardworking and Smart..
*he Misses his Best Friend.. But Can't go to them as they are out of Country because of some Reason.. But there Daughter whom he Loves the Most.. Can do anything for her..
*WANTED TO MARRY HER WITH HIS SON..

----------------------------------------------------------

LOCATION : MUMBAI..

MALHOTRA MENSION..

here Manik is getting Restless more and More as nandini is Not picking his call.. It's All Time Saying its Buzy.... 1stly she was not picking then after that her phone got busy..!!!!!..... He's Now Enough of this he Picked up his Car keys and Comes down and there he Saw fab4 Sitting.. They r going to Ask about Nandini but Before that Manik Said.. " the Plan is Cancel guyz.. I'm going to Nandini House..her phone is buzy..i tried maxi 30 Times.. Now I'm going.. Bye... ", Saying this without hearing them he just Leave.. Mukti just going to ran behind him but Cabir Stop.. "Leave them mukti.. He Needs time with her.. He's Scared to Loose her.. And Now Only She Can Manage him... ", while other Nodded there Head..

          --------------------------------------------

MURTHY HOUSE 🏡..

NANDINI-ROOM..

here Nandini was taking Shower when Manik Call her.. When she Comes out from Washroom she's in Towel and hear her phone is wringing but when she go to pick it up it stopped.. But then again it Started Wringing.. And now it was showing Navya.... She picked up the call and they start talking Randomly.. Nandini walk towards the Side window of her Room.. She's back facing to the door and she even not that close to Window As she's in still Towel...

" yup Navya.. I'll be there.. U know na DJ is Already Calling Me to come Home.. And I'm Also Missing them.. So thought to go Atleast for 2 Days.. Big B was Saying he Will Come After 2 Weeks.. And he's was telling we will go together but..... ", her Words Left in throat As Someone hug her from behind Tightly.. But feeling the touch she got relief.. But the Way he's hugging her it's Confirmed that he's Not Well....She Ruffled his Hair Saying him she's there.. close to him.. While Manik Smells her Fragnance That Calm his Nerves..

" Navya I call you later.... ", Saying this both Hung the Call.. While then Nandini Realize that She's in Only Towel.. But she's worried for him as why he's behaving like this..!!!! She asked.. " Today.. Why My Mani is looking Tensed..? Everything is alright Na Manik..? ", She Asked Like a Mother Asked to her Son.. Lovingly... Hearing her he turn her and Check her from Toe to Head Seeing if She's Not having any Brucies and Any Wound.. While Nandini is feeling Shy.. It's 1st time she's standing like this in front of a Boy..

BUT NEVER MIND THIS BOY IS HER..

" u Alright.. Right..? Where the hell was you Nandini..? I'm calling you from so long.. 1stly u was not picking up My phone.... ", he's not letting her Speak.. He's so worried for her.. 1stly the Nightmare which he Saw Last night Which Makes him all Day Restless then her Phone... He continued.. " and then ur phone was by..... ", his Word Left in his Mouth As Nandini Start kissing him.. He was taken back but After sometime he Also Start Responding..

Manik suddenly grap her hips pulled her closer and kiss her Wildly..

Nandini was shocked at his sudden move. Manik bite her lower lip lightly causing her to hiss. Manik chewing her lips passionately. Nandini close her eyes she lost in kiss and her hands went into his his hair and she start responding...she thinks to let him do what he Wanna do As Seeing his State she Can imagine How Much he Was Scared....

Manik pull her More Close in Return Colliding her Body with him that Makes Both Moan in Pleasure.... His Hands Was on her Waist.. He Crasse his Hands Up To Her Above Part..Making Nandini gasped.Manik taking opportunity he slide his tongue inside her mouth.
And start exploring her.

Nandini also start kissing him back with same passion and nandini moan.

Mr oxygen disturb the kiss
Both were panting heavily.
But Manik lips start kissing her jawline and move towards neck
Nandini bit her lower lip to control moan

Manik start nibbling   her throat
Nandini moan and arch her head to give him more access.

" Ahhhh.. Man...i.. Kkk.. "

Manik is now turn on by hearing her moans....

He puller her face close by her nap and kiss her lips passionately nandini also kissed him back with eqval passion both are totally lost in the moment....

Nandini bit his lower lip hard making him his in pain..

Nandini kiss him wildly Manik also kissing her....

They almost eating each other mouth..

AFTER GOOD 15-20 MIN...

They broke the kiss......

MANIK CLOSE HIS EYES TO CONTROL HIS NAGGING HORMONES....

TO BE CONTINUED........

So I'm Concluding it here.. Hope you like it..

Few words for Shivain (MANIK'S father )....

Few words for Neyonika.....

Few words for MANAN..

Few words for MANIK'S Insecurity..

GUYZ HONESTLY TELL ME.. ARE YOU LIKING THE STORY AND ITS CONCEPT..?

GUYZ THIS MUCH MATURE CONTENT IS OK OR U WANT MORE.. MEANS 🔥..!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 777 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*
765K 44.8K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
51.5K 3K 32
Mayan x Abhi (COMPLETED!!!) RATED "R" FOR MATURE CONTENT..... *** "Do you regret it?" Abhi questioned but Mayan stay quiet. With a sigh, Abhi wiped a...
329K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...