I Punched Emilio Martinez

Galing kay ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... Higit pa

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 26- The Note

4.2K 130 28
Galing kay ughhcelebs

End of the Day- One Direction

Its been an hour since Emilio had left. So many things were going through my mind and I wasn't able to focus. In reality I only really had one question.

Was I really going to kiss Emilio?

It might have just been in the moment too. Maybe he didn't know what he was doing. This is all so confusing. It doesn't make any sense.

He could possibly just be trying to get with me. So many thoughts are popping in my head which is making me for a headache.

I decided to go to the West ring to grab all of my stuff that I left there on Friday night. I go back upstairs and go into the clothes Emilio gave me.

I go downstairs and head out the door. I go out by the bushes to where I put my bike in the first place. I put on my mask and drive away.

About 20 minutes later I finally arrived at the ring again. I park in the back and turn the engine off. I slowly get off the bike and stand up.

I take a deep breathe and begin walking up to the back door. I placed my hand on the knob and turned the handle pushing the door open.

I push the door open slightly enough to be able to push my head through. I look around to make sure no one is here. Once I double check I head inside quietly.

I shut the door and began walking to the locker rooms where all my stuff is. I slightly open the door to make sure no one was in there. Once the coast was clear I headed in.

I quickly rushed to where all my stuff was. I stuffed all my belongings inside of it. I zipped up my bag and put it over my shoulder.

I finally grabbed my phone and pressed the home button. It instantly lit up with a bunch of missed messages, missed calls, and social media notifications that I missed.

I scroll through my phone and noticed it was mainly Alex who called and texted me. There were also many messages from Lindsey too.

I scroll a bit more down and noticed some messages from the twins and Ryder. I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone in my pocket.

I immediately start walking but didn't make it far. Suddenly a wall somehow appeared out of no where causing me to crash into it and fall to the ground.

Pain immediately shoots up my body from my wound. My hands go to my hip applying pressure to it to stop the pain. I breathe for a few second and finally look up at what caused me to fall.

I see a very familiar man staring back down at me. He reaches his hand down to help me up. I reach up and grab his hand.

He pulls me up so that I am standing on my feet. I brush myself off a little bit and look back up at the man. Now I know exactly who he is.

In front of me was Kyle, which was Asher's or Emilio's manager. I still don't like him. There's something about him that just throws me off. Also he told Lindsey that I had to throw the fight.

I glare at him but I don't think he can see my face past my mask. I adjust my bag and start to walk past him making sure to hit his shoulder.

"Well hello to you too." He says turning around facing me.

I stopped walking and stared at the door refusing to turn around and face him. I let out a huff gripping the strap on my bag.

"Look I get you're mad but look what happened when you didn't throw the fight. I mean you should've just listened in the first place." Kyle shrugs.

I froze.

Wait a minute.

This whole thing was planned by Asher? Well Emilio.

Why would he do that? That doesn't make any sense. When I was with him he didn't seem like he was the one who planned it. It felt like he had no idea what was going on.

"Shocked huh?" Kyle walks towards me.

The closer he walks my breathes are becoming faster. My body starts to tense up. There's is something off about this guy and I don't think I want to find out.

"Don't let him fool you Lexi. He will act all innocent but in reality all he cares about is taking you down." He leans down near my ears.

"Just make sure you watch your back. It would be ashamed if someone found out who you really are over some boy." I could feel the smirk in his voice.

He leans back and walks past me in silence. He walks towards the door and grips the door handle. He begins to turn it but stop and looks at me.

"I'll see you later Lexi." He says and then finally walks out.

I stood there in shock. I can't believe that this whole time it was really Emilio planned this whole thing. Did he want me to die just so he could win?

Or was it so that for the next time we fight he would have an easy target right at my hip. My eyebrows grew together as I tightened the grip on my strap to my bag.

I need to leave. I need to do something before I go mad. I storm out of the building and go straight to my bike. All I could see was red.

The pain in my hip went away due to me being extremely angry. I hopped on my bike and drove off back to my house.

Minutes later I arrived at my house and went straight inside. I through my bag into the living room and went upstairs into my room.

I changed out of the Emilio's clothes and put on a pair of black leggings and a white long sleeve shirt. I through on a pair of sneakers and grabbed my car keys.

I go outside and head straight to my car. Opening the door, sitting down, then slamming the door I start up the car and head to the gym.

A few minutes later I finally arrive due to me practically speeding down the roads. I turn off the engine and head inside the building.

I spot Alex at the counter looking down at a magazine. When I walked he tilts his head up for a split second and looks back down.

He then looks back up again and his eyes widen in shock as his jaw drops. I go up to the counter and lean against it.

Just seeing Alex made my anger go down by a lot. I could never be mad around him. I mean I could be annoyed but never truly mad.

Alex then jumps over the counter and brings me into a bone crushing hug. I instantly hug him back.

"Oh my god you're okay." Alex cries.

He hugs me even tighter and I start to loose my breathing.

"Alex I can't breathe." I laugh a little.

He instantly lets go and laughs a little bit too.

"Sorry I was just really worried about you because I saw what happened and I thought I lost you." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay Alex. Also I'm here now I'm okay." I smile at him.

"Let's go into the back room and talk so that no one over hears our conversation since you have a lot to tell me." He says.

I simply nod and we start to head towards the back. He takes his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the doors.

I go to the bench while he sits on the mats. I take a deep breathe and tried to relax myself.

"OKay so tell me what exactly happened." Alex starts.

"Well," I start off.

I then told him the whole story. From when I got shot until now. I know I can trust Alex. I told him about Maria knowing about my secret and what Kyle told me not that long ago.

Alex stayed silent the whole time and just nodded at everything. He didn't interrupt at all which was a good thing because I would've gotten annoyed to easily.

"So where is your scar?" He asked.

"It's on my hip. Do you want to see it?" I replied.

He simply nodded his head and I took a deep breathe. I stood up and put my thumbs on the insides of my pants. I then pulled down the right side just enough for him to see the wound.

His eyes widen in shock as his jaw drops. he comes closer to it and brings his hand up near it. he gently rubs his thumb across it examining it.

"I'm so sorry Dallas." He whispers.

"It's okay." I pull my pants back up. "Were you the one who held the gun that shot me?"

He nods his head no.

"Then there's no reason to apologize if you didn't do it." I say to him.

"I know but none of this should've happened. Like it's all just weird. Why would someone go for your hip out of all places?" he stands up and looks at me.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. From what Kyle told me it was all planned by Asher." I shrugged.

"That doesn't make sense either. From the point of view I saw it looked like it was going. to hit Asher and not you." He explains.

"That's what I said too. I thought I was just going crazy." I say in shock.

"Yeah something is off about this." Alex rubs his chin.

"Well if I find out anything new I will let you know." I informed him.

"Alright Dallas. I hope you feel better." Alex hugs me.

"Thank you." I hug him back.

We hug for a few more seconds and then release from each other. We head out and I leave the building. I hop into my car and head home.

As soon as I get home I head upstairs into my room. I look around and notice it was a little bit messy. I decided it was time to clean my room.

I start picking up all the clothes in my room first and throwing them into the dirty basket. As I was picking up a pair of pants a small piece of blue paper fall out.

I quickly remember that it was from my bike that someone left there. I bend over and pick it up. I slowly open it and began reading it.

My eyes widen in shock. Panic rises in my body as I continue to read the note.

This is only the beginning Lexi. Or should I say.. Dallas?

The gun shot was not no accident.

I am in real deep danger and I don't know what will happen or who is behind this.

Sh*t

____________________________________

Was Dallas really going to kiss Emilio? Was it only because she was in the moment? Was it weird that Kyle was at the ring? What does Kyle mean by what he said? Was it really all planned by Asher? Should she believe Kyle? What about Alex? Is he really there for Dallas? What about the note? What is Dallas going to do about it? Is she going to tell Alex? Is her life in danger? Who wrote the note? Who knows her secret? Is she really safe? Could it be Asher?
What will happen next?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
10/13/18

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

154K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
287K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...