Girls Like You

By KittyKat060412

Elsa Moon is known as the Ice Queen since she moved go Japan a year ago. But really it's just an act to help... More

Chapter 1:Where It Begins
Chapter 2: This Can't Be Happening
Chapter 3: Call me Master Frost
Chapter 4: Wake Up Call
Chapter 5: Like Mother, Like Son
Chapter 6: Angel
Chapter 7: Gossip
Chapter 8: Maid by Day, Princess by Night
Chapter 9: Sleepover and Breakfast
Chapter 10: She's My Fiancé
Chapter 12: Sickness can be Death
Chapter 13: Friday the 13th
Chapter 14: My Heart I Surrender
Chapter 15: Little Do You Know
Chapter 16: Crash
Chapter 17: Broken
Chapter 18: Who Are You?
Chapter 19: I think I'm in Love Again
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Peace in the Violence

778 28 22
By KittyKat060412

Chapter 11: Peace in the Violence

"I don't know about this..." I say as Jack parks in front of the school on Monday morning. My heart was beating out of my chest and I could feel my hands start to shake. "There's no backing out now Elsa." Jack says as he grabs my shaky and sweating hands. "Besides, everything will be fine." He says with a side smile but it was hard to calm down. "You understand I don't like people looking at me right? That's why I keep my distance." I say moving my hand away from him and wrapping it around myself trying to calm myself down. "I know, but I need you to pretend.. Please." Jack bags as I look at him. His eyes were even bagging for me to help him, it was hard to say no.

I took a deep sigh and smile, "Okay, lets do this." I say as I go to open my door but Jack stops me. "Wait... I need you to wear this." Jack says as I look back at him to see him holding a small jewelry box. I feel my cheeks get red, please don't be a ring, please don't be a ring. I take the box and open it to see a ring... Damn it. It was a beautiful princess cut ring with three diamonds making me hold my breath. "Jack... I can't..." I start to say until he grabs the box and pulls  the ring out to see it on a necklace. "Birdie needs to believe we're engaged, so I thought you could wear it as a necklace and hide it so people don't see it." Jack says as he moves his hand in a circle telling me to turn around.

I do as he motions and lift up my hair up so he can put the necklace on me. "I like that you wore your hair down." I hear him whisper in my ear making me smile a little. After he puts my new jewelry on I feel him move his hands down my arms making me shiver under his touch. I turn to look at him to see him looking at the necklace, "This ring... It's very special to me so please take good care of it." He says almost in a whisper and I really wonder what he meant by that but I know when the time comes, he'll tell me. The ring is beautiful and honestly I don't want to hide it but his right, we can't have people thinking the wrong idea. I put the ring in my shirt so all you see was the sliver chain that it hangs on. "Are you ready now?" Jack ask as I close my eyes taking in the last few seconds before my life changes forever.

As I open them I see my door open and Jack waiting on the other side for me, I didn't even hear him get out of his car. "Come on dearie, lets break some hearts." Jack says with a crocky smile making me giggle a bit as I get out and grab Jack's hand, "It's now or never." I say as we start to walk into the school as boyfriend and girlfriend.

***

I felt every pair of eyes on us as we walked into the school. "Oh my god! Is that the Ice Queen with Senpai!?" I hear one girl say as we walk by making me squeeze Jack's hand. "Dude, I did not see that coming." I hear a guy say that I know plays with Jack on the basketball team I couldn't even think of his name right now with how nervous I was. "Elsa-Chan?" I hear behind me making me turn to see Serena and Anna looking at me wide eye. Oh no. I thought as they walk up to Jack and I. They stop in front of us looking back and forth with a confused and shocked look on their faces. "You know... I know you told me you two were dating last night but... I thought it was just a stupid joke." Serena said crossing her arms.

Anna looks over at Serena, "She told you!?" She looks back at me a hurt look on her face, "Why didn't you tell me?" She ask making me hurt that I was kind of lying to her. "It... It's hard to explain." I say. "Well do we get a explanation?" Serena ask and I didn't know what to tell them. What can I tell my best friend and my little sister that I tell everything too. "Of course you do." I hear a voice say next to me making me look at Jack shocked. "I bet you're pissed."Jack says making Serena huff, "We're not pissed... Just confused. I mean... She literally yelled at you on Friday. What changed over the weekend?" She ask making my heart beat out of my chest I was so scared, we didn't talk about this, I don't know what to tell her. "Jack found me having a panic attack." I say quickly knowing very well that will help Jack out.

"You had a panic attack? Where? What happened?" Anna ask touching my arm, she knew about my attacks and she knew that they can get bad sometimes. "I was just taking the trash out at work and it just happened. He found me and calm me down, he even took me to dinner to make me feel better." They didn't need to know the whole story just parts of it. "We got to talking and well... I was wrong about him." Anna looks at Jack, "So... You saw where she works?" she ask making Jack nod, "I was actually going to dinner, that sushi place close by when I saw her." Jack said as I feel him squeeze my hand.

"And you're not... upset with her worker there?" Serena ask but Jack just shook his head, "Actually I think it's kind of sexy." He says looking down at me with that stupid smirk. But I played along even though I wanted to slap him across his smirk face. "You know... I was going to say something super nice about you but now you embarrassed me so forget it." I say as I let go of his hand stating to walk away when he grabs me and pulls me back, "Now now Elsa, don't tease me." Jack whispers making forget we had people watching. "I kind of want to hear what you were going to say Elsa." Serena remind me we weren't alone.

I turn back to Jack seeing his eyes on me made it easy for what I was going to say next. "I was going to say that, Jack showed me a different side of him that night at dinner. He isn't selfish, his misunderstood." I see Jack raise an eyebrow, "And I guess his had a crush on me for a while now. That's why his so harsh on the girls here." I say looking my eyes up at him seeing him roll his eyes which I knew he would.

Serena looks at Jack, "You've had a crush on Elsa?" she ask making Jack nod taking a step closer to me to make me turn to my friend and sister, He pulls me closer, "How could I not?" He ask kissing me on the top of my head god he was a charmer. I see Anna cross her arms, "I knew it, I totally knew it!" Anna said making me give her a questionable look, "What are you talking about?" I ask as we all look at her. "Oh come on, you didn't notice? Jack gets under your skin, and you like that he dose. Plus you don't see how he looks at you." Anna says making me blush, what was she talking about? dose Jack look at me differently when I'm not looking? It was something I would have to ask him about later.

I knew Anna was believing us on our relationship but I wasn't sure if Serena was. I was hoping she was believe us, that it wasn't all fake even though it was. I watch as Serena takes a step up to Jack getting on her tiptoes to look him in the eye, "If you hurt her, even just the tiniest bit, I will hunt you down and chop off your balls. Do you understand?" She ask Jack who didn't even flinch at her threat which I don't blame him because Serena was to big of a softly to even make a threat. I see Anna roll her eyes not believe her either.

"I one hundred percent believe that."Jack says making Serena smile a little as she backed off. "Good now that's out of the way, shall we go to class Elsa?" She ask making me nod as I turn to Jack, "See you at lunch?" I ask making him nod as he pulls me close again putting his thumb on my chin, "I'll be counting the minutes." He says his voice hushed making me roll my eyes, "You're such a dork." "I'm your dork now." He says as he kisses me on the forehead letting me go. "Bye love." Jack says as he walks off leaving me alone with Serena and Anna.

"That was... Pretty adorable in a really dorky way." Anna says as we start to walk to class. "It was so sweet it gave me cavities." Serena added making Anna laugh but I wasn't paying attention. I was just thinking Jack and what Anna said. I look behind me to see Jack still walking away his hands in his pocket making him look pretty cool. "Elsa. Are you listening?" I hear Anna say making I turn back forward, "Huh?" I say making her roll her eyes but smile, "I said I'm going to class, do you work tonight?" She ask. "Oh... Yeah I do. So cook dinner and I'll see you late okay?" I say giving her a hug. "You got it. See you later. Love you." Anna yelled before she runs off leaving me alone with Serena.

"So... Jack-San huh? Are you happy?" She ask as we reach our classroom. I feel a smile go on my face as I hold my books close, "Yeah... I'm really really happy." I say as I got into my classroom and take my sit.

***

Lucky for me, Birdie isn't in my class which means I don't have to see her as much as I thought. But now it's the part of the day I wasn't ready for... Lunch. "You're having lunch with Jack right?" Serena ask as we walk into courtyard where we always eat at and today is were I'm meeting Jack. "Yeah, is that okay? We can have lunch together tomorrow I promise." I say making her laugh, "We better, but yes it's fine. I think I'm going to go off and get lunch off school grounds today." I really wish I could join her today but I knew I had to do this for Jack. "Oh, there's your man." Serena says as she points at the one cherry blossoms tree in our school which is weird but it is my favorite tree.

Under the tree was Jack and he almost looked like a God standing under that tree with the cherry blossom falls off getting ready for winter. "Wow..." I say to myself as Jack sees me as he smiles that smile that makes me forget this is all fake. "I'll see you lovebirds later." I hear Serena say but only barely, I was so busy looking at Jack. "Hey you." I say as I reach him. "Hey yourself, how you doing?" He ask grabbing my shoulders a little. "I'm fine." "No problems? Anyone given you a hard time?" He ask his voice sounding worried. I place my hands on Jack's face cupping him. I feel his body start to relax under my touch, "Jack, relax everything is fine. Don't worry about me, I'm a big girl I can tie my own shoes and everything." I say making him laugh a little.

"You think you're real cute huh?" He says making me take my hands away and give him a small punch on the shoulder, "Just a little. Come on, we have to go have lunch with the she-bitch." I say grabbing his hand. "That's not very nice." He says but I could tell he was trying not to laugh. "Well they don't call me Ice Queen for nothing." I say making Jack laugh as he holds my hand tighter as we reach the table that Birdie was waiting for us at.

She looked even better then she did yesterday as she put her hair up in a really high pony. She even made our school uniform look good, damn her. She was looking on her phone as we got up to her table making her finally look up at us. "Aw Jackie." she says flapping her long fake eyelashes at Jack. She looks back me glaring, "Moon-San." She hiss making me glare back, "Lou-San, so nice to see you again." I say as we sat down and Jack put his arm around me and I put my hand on his leg making Birdie pissed.

"So you two are still keeping this little act up huh?" She ask as she starts to eat her lunch. I was to nervous to even eat and seeing that Jack didn't have a lunch bag with him either, I'm guessing his feeling the same way. "We told you yesterday Lou-San, it's not fake." Jack says looking at me. "Show her love." Jack said his voice and eyes serious. I turn back to Birdie as I pull my necklace out form under my shirt showing her my ring. I hear Birdie start to cough chocking on her food. "What... The... Hell!" She coughed out as she grabs my necklace pulling me close to her. "Ouch! Hey!" I yell jerking back making her let go.

"You gave her that ring!?" Birdie yelled at Jack making me confused, I didn't know what was so important about this ring but it was really pissing her off. "I told you it wasn't fake. I love her." Jack said making me freeze. I knew it was fake, I knew what he was saying was fake which made my heart hurt and almost made me want to cry, why was I feeling like that? "Love her... You don't... You're...." Birdie stuttered not knowing what to say. I watched Birdie's face, she was trying to think what to say, I didn't even know what to say.

Finally I see her smile, a sinter, planing something evil smile. "Well... If you gave her that ring then it must be true, you've moved on." She says almost sound hurt... almost. "I'm happy you finally believe us." Jack says kissing my hand. "Well then I guess I'll just have to invite you both to my party." Birdie said as she pulls out an invite handing it to Jack. I look at the invite making me raise an eyebrow, "A costume party?" I ask making her nod, "Yeah, I mean I missed Halloween so I wanted to make it up. You know a celebration of my return back home." She says, I wanted to know what she was planing.

The party was this Saturday at I'm guessing her house which made me nervous. "What are you planning Birdie?" Jack ask like he was taking the words right out of my mouth. Birdie gave a hurt look on her face, "What? Me planning something? Why in the world would you think that? Can't a girl throw a welcome home party for herself?" She placed her elbows on the table and lend in, "So... You two are coming right? I mean you know how much fun my parties are Jackie." She said making me roll my eyes, I hate that she calls him that and she knew that. I knew if we didn't go to this party, Birdie still wouldn't believe us and would try and pull us apart more.

"We'll go." I slipped out making Jack look at me, he wasn't showing any emotions on his face. I hear Birdie clap her hand together, "Lovely! This will be so much fun. Don't forget to wear a costume." Birdie says as she stands up and starts to leave. "Oh and one more thing Jackie." Birdie says making Jack look back at her. "Tell Roxas I can't wait to see him at the party." Just hearing that name made me stiffen up... Roxas was going to be there?

Before Jack could say anything she was gone leaving us alone. "God damn it." I hear Jack whisper making me look at him. I place my hand on his knee again but he pulled back, "Please... Please don't do that. It was hard enough to control myself the first time you did that." He says almost like a moan, I didn't know I had an affect on him. "Sorry... And sorry I said we'd go... I just thought." "You thought right. I'm not upset about you agree, it was a good call. I'm pissed because Birdie is playing us, inviting Roxas like that." I'm guessing Birdie knew their relationship and was doing this to hurt him more which upset me.

"What are we going to do?" I ask as Jack moves his fingers through his hair trying to think. "We're going to go to this party, be the cutest couple there and you are not leaving my side." He says his voice serious at the end of his sentence. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but by his side anyways. "So I guess we have to go costume shopping this week huh?" I ask a little excited on that part. I love dressing up and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays ever. "Don't worry about that, I have an idea but I'm not telling you to leave it as a surprise." Of course he is. "I'll have Angel to take care of it." Jack said as he grabs my hand and pulls me to walk. "That's a really good idea." I say holding his arm as we walked not even sure where we're going.

"Are you hungry?" He ask as we went back to the cherry blossom tree. I shook my head as we sat down, "No... I couldn't eat with how nervous I was talking to Birdie, I'm guessing you felt the same way?" I ask as he pulled me in so I was sitting in between his legs laying back on his chest, "Yeah... The thought of eating made me sick." He said as he started to play with my fingers, if anyone saw us, we'd look like the perfect couple in love but it was all a trick and to me, it was starting to feel more real which scared me.

"Why did you stay with her for so long if she was so... Evil to you?" I ask as I look up at him to see him looking at the sky. I feel his shoulders shrug, "I don't know... I guess I found peace in the violence. It almost made me feel like that's what I deserved." He says hurting me a little. I turn back to him sitting on my knees looking at him, "You don't deserve that... No one does." He eyes were hurt, those beautiful blue eyes were turning almost gray. I've never seen him like this before I didn't like seeing him like this. "Do you remember how we first meet?" I ask trying to keep his mind off of Birdie and all the pain she put him through. It worked as I hear him laugh, "Remind me." He says making me laugh back as I laid back on him again.

"Hmm it was my first day of school and I was so scared. Being an American in Japan, it's scary. I didn't even know the language." "It's a hard language." Jack said making me smile, "It really is, I learned some of it by watching anime." I said with a giggle but Jack didn't laugh, maybe because it's common or something. "Anyways, there I was just trying to be invisible. Until I heard someone crying." "She was not crying." Jack said making me roll my eyes, "she was to crying!" I yell only to feels Jack's arms go around me, "Do you know why she was crying?" He asked. "I can take a guess."

"I told her I didn't love her." Jack interpreting but I already knew that even without asking the poor girl. "You say that to every girl..." I said as I feel his head go on top of mine, "Yeah... I do, because it's true." "Before I could even ask her what was wrong, she ran past me crying. I didn't know that at the time you were so cold to woman, what your reason was. I just saw a poor girl getting hurt by you and that upset me to no end." "It still upsets you." Jack nudge but he was right, it dose. "You started to scream at me, calling me names and cursing like a sailor. But I just took it because... You looked so cute getting all fired up." Jack continued the story form his point of view I'm glade he couldn't see my cheeks getting red by him calling me cute. "After that day, people started to call you Ice Queen, because of how you acted around me. And to this day, I still love to get you all fired up." Jack said making me pull away from him to see his face.

"It really is all just a game to you isn't it?" I ask knowing the truth now on why he likes to tease me. "It's only a game with you, because you Elsa don't take shit form anyone. You stand up for yourself and others and I like to bring that side out from you. I don't do what I do to you to anyone else. I didn't even try and tease Birdie." Jack said as I sit back on my legs. "Should I take that as a compliment?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Half of me did take it as just that, it made me feel special that he treats me different from anyone else, all these emotions were piling up in me and I didn't know what was happening.

I will never tell Jack this, but I thought he was handsome when I first meet him. I mean his still handsome, that hasn't changed and... I did have a crush on him. But it obviously went away... At less that's what I keep telling myself. "You should take it as compliment, because it means that you are special to me Moon-Chan." Jack said as he moves his hand up to my hair putting a piece behind my ear, "You look so beautiful in this lighting..." Jack whisper making my cheeks warm up and my heart race until I heard a noise behind me. I turn my head to see at less a dozen people looking at us, how long were they there for!? I turn back to Jack and realized why he said that, he knew people were behind me.

"Oh you..." I whispers as I push his hand away and stand up turning to the crowd, "Alright, show is over people! Don't you have lives of your own? Leave us alone!" I yell making people back off and whisper to themselves, geez. I turn back to Jack to see him standing now, "Is it bad to say that you are quite sexy when you get all Ice Queen on people." He smirks making me glare at him, "You are such a jerk." I say as I start to walk off. "Just admit you love me!" Jack yells making me turn my head to him, "Maybe in your next life Frost-Chan." I yell with a smile as I turn back and continue walking. I wrap my arms around me and take a deep breath. "I won't say it until you do." I say to myself as I walk to my next class.

***

Rain... It doesn't rain much this time of year but it's raining now. I take a deep breath as I listen to the rain as I wait for Jack to take me back to his house to work. Being the gentleman he is, he went to go get the car. I shiver a little as I pull my coat closer to me, how is it that it was a little sunny less then two hours ago and now it's raining. "Cold afternoon huh?" I hear next to me as I look to see Kristoff standing next to me smiling. "Hey... Fuja Kristoff right?" I ask making him nod, "Moon Elsa, aka Ice Queen, aka Moon Anna's sister, aka Frost-san's girlfriend." He says making me laugh, "you know a lot about me."

"Well your sister telling me a lot about you." He says before I see some pink go into his cheeks. "Do you like my sister?" I ask making him stiff up before he starts to nervously laugh, "What? No... I mean she's to young for me. Not that age is a problem because it's not. I would like her if she was older then me. But I don't like her because..." He was a rambling which meant it was time to give him, the look. I cross my arms and gave him the same look I give to Anna when I want her to tell me the truth, it works every time. "Fuja-San." I say. I could tell form his eyes he was trying to think of something but gave up. "Yes... I like your sister. I mean she's sweet, kind, and funny. And pretty adorable. But we haven't done anything I swear, we've just been study partners.

"Would it be so bad if I asked her out though?" He ask me almost like he was asking a father to marry his daughter. I turn away form him and look back at the rain falling. "I don't think it would be." I say hearing Kristoff sigh with relief. "Arigato Moon-San." He says as I see him bow form the corner of my eye. "Elsa... Please call me Elsa." I say as I take my hand out making him look at it before he smiles and takes it, "Kristoff then." He shakes meaning we were friends which made me happy. I wonder if it would be alright to ask him about Jack a little, did I have time? I cleared my throat, "Kristoff, can I ask you something?" I ask hoping I wasn't prying.

"Is it about Jack?" He ask almost like he was reading my mind. I look at the ground, "There's a lot he keeps from me. I mean we've only been dating for a few days." "He keeps a lot of people out of his life. I don't know if he told you about his ex." Kristoff said and I knew he was talking about. "Is it Lou Birdie?" I ask making him nod, "Yeah, she really had her claws in him. If she said jump he would ask how high. It killed me seeing him like that. I tried to tell him that she was no good but he was so loved struck he didn't listen to me."

It hurt me hearing this about Jack, I can't even imagine how he was before I meet him a year ago. "I don't know what made him break up with finally, I'm guess it has something to do with his cousin though." Wait... Cousin? "You mean Fujitsu Roxas right?" I ask. Kristoff gave me a strange look before it disappeared, "Of course you meet Fujitsu-San. He stills lives with them after his father died. But yes, him." "What dose Fujitsu-San have anything to do with Jack and Lou-San?" I ask, there was way more then I thought there was about Jack.

"I think Lou-San and Fujitsu-San were having an affair together, I think Jack caught them." I closed my eyes trying to take it in, Jack did believe that Birdie was cheating on him, I just wouldn't think it would be his own cousin that would betray him. "How did that even..." "Fujitsu-San and Lou-San went to the same private school, I think that's how they got closer." Kristoff said, it made scene that Roxas would be in a private school. "I knew Lou-San was a horrible woman but... That's just..." "I know. Jack was heartbroken, he took a few months off from school. Actually, he came back to school about a month before you guys joined." I see Kristoff put his finger to his chin, "You know, he started to act like the normal Jack again the day he meet you." He said making me step back a little, what was he saying? "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Before Jack stared to date Lou-San, he was a goofy, fun loving guy. Then he started to work with his dad and then started to date Lou-San and it's like that job and her were sucking him dry. He was becoming someone else. But the day he meet you, it's like the old Jack was back. He was smiling more, enjoying working again and even started to play the piano again." He said making me confused, what did this all mean? I remember Jack saying he had a crush on me but I don't think crushes change people back to their old selves.

Before I could ask another question I heard a car horn to see Jack's car. I see Jack roll down the window and wave at Kristoff, "Hey buddy, you need a ride home?" Jack asked with a smile but Kristoff just waved his hand, "No thanks man, I finally got my car all fixed up." Then he turned to me, "I'm taking your sister home by the way... Kind of forgot to tell you that." He says as he starts to rub the back of his neck. I should of guessed, it explains why his still here at school. "It's fine. Just take care of her okay? She's innocent." I say as I give him a hug. "I will." He says as I pull back and go down the stairs to the car. "Hey Elsa!" Kristoff yell making me look at him again. "Aren't you going to give me a threat about dating your sister?" He ask with a smirk. But I just shrugged, "Do I have to?" I ask before I smile at him and go into Jack's car kissing him on the cheek.

I knew I took him by surprised as he places his hand on his cheek, "Wha... What was that for?" He shudders making me smile, "Nothing... I just felt like you need a kiss after this day." I say as I feel the car start to move. "You know a kiss on the lips would of been better." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Only in your dreams Frost."

Hey guys! Sorry for a really late updated again. But I have a reason! I had some guest in town for a while and then... I got into a car crash. We're okay, my family is safe but my poor Honda Fit Sonic has sadly passed away. He was totally totaled and could not be saved from the crash. So I took a week off form everything to take care of my son and husband and to look for a new car for our family. But I'm happy to be back writing to help me de stress!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm very excited to write the next chapter and the costume party! I got some great ideas in the works for you all! If you like this chapter, please vote and leave me a comment because I love hearing form you guys! So until next time, sorry for my grammar and spelling and I'll see you soon. Love you guys!

~KittyKat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 20.5K 56
Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in the Kingdom of Arendelle, meets the queen...
45.1K 896 14
Jack Frost is the richest person in the world. He has everything he wants, trusted friends, girls always fighting over him, a huge house, but there's...
2.2M 69.4K 53
Trapped in a kingdom of Isolation, Elsa was never accepted by the people in her kingdom. She never had a proper childhood. She never experienced love...
702 37 8
Elsa is just a girl who is in the royal blood. She may sound like a normal, beautiful girl, but she has a secret. A secret she thought she only had...