Too Young To Love

Por _Ninaa

Sixteen year old Cali was born and raised in Los Angeles, California by her mother Violet and big brother Cai... Más

Please Read ..
Chapter One - Introducing Characters.
*Chapter Two - Hiding each others feelings.
*Chapter Three - You can't know.
*Chapter Four - It's time to move on.
Chapter Five - New relationships.
Chapter Seven - Can you keep a secret?
Chapter Eight - Starting over.
Chapter Nine - Let's make it official.
Chapter Ten - Where were you?
Chapter Eleven - Never trust a hoe / Time for a change.
Chapter Twelve - Saying goodbye isn't as easy as I thought.
*Chapter Thirteen - A new beginning.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
*Chapter Fourteen - Meeting the family.
Chapter Fifteen - Things aren't what they seem to be.
*Chapter Sixteen - Things just aren't working out.
Chapter Seventeen - Running away.
*Chapter Eighteen - Time to call it a quits / New beginnings.
Chapter Nineteen - Surprise, Surprise / Let's talk it out.
*Chapter Twenty - I made a mistake, I'm sorry.
Chapter TwentyOne - Reality Check.
Chapter TwentyTwo - It can't be true.
Chapter TwentyThree - It was all a dream.
Chapter TwentyFour - Making the wrong choices.
... Chapter TwentyFive - Taking what's mine!
Chapter TwentySix - We have to find him.
Chapter TwentySeven - Is all of this worth it?
Chapter TwentyEight - When is the drama going to end?
Chapter TwentyNine - Family is everything / Another fresh start.
Chapter Thirty - Good Times.
Chapter ThirtyOne - I'm telling it all.
Chapter ThirtyTwo - Guess what? / This isn't going to work.
Chapter ThirtyThree - Time to tell the truth / What's really going on?
Chapter ThirtyFour - The truth is in the letter.
Chapter ThirtyFive - Did I make the right decision?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Chapter Six - Baby on board / Kiss and tell.

5K 178 32
Por _Ninaa

-Three Months Later-

Cali's P.O.V

These past couple months have been great considering the fact that Brian and I are a couple. After a months of getting to know each other a little better we finally decided to become a couple. He's been spoiling me since we met but these past two months that we've been dating have been amazing. He doesn't treat me like a kid and most importantly he's never asked to do anything sexual with me.

-----

"Bae what you wanna do today?" Brian and I were spending the day together at my house.

"Let's just chill - Watch a movie."

"What we watching?" I asked.

"You choose."

What better movie to watch other than Love & Basketball. I think every couple should sit and watch that movie, it can teach you a lot in a relationship.

"Really? That's what you chose?" He chuckled.

"Yess, I figured we both would enjoy it." I kissed his lips.

I continued laying on his chest as the movie began to play. I was enjoying every moment I spent with him.

Thirty minutes into the movie in came Cai and Killian interuping Brian and I's little alone time.

"Why the hell do you two always have to be loud when your together?" I asked annoyed.

"Why the hell you two always gotta be together period?" Cai asked.

"Shut up Cai."

"Who's this lil' nigga?" Killian asked.

"That's Cali's b--" Cai began to speak.

"My boyfriend." I smiled. "Brian this is Killian, Killian this is Brian."

"Wassup." Brian said while focusing on our movie.

Killian ignored him by walking out of the house as Cai followed.

"What's up with him?" Brian asked.

"I have no idea." I was a bit confused.

"Come here." He pulled me into his lap while holding onto my waist. "Kiss me."

"Why should I?" I teased.

"You got two choices - Either you give me a kiss or I take it." I turned my head. "Ohh so you want me to take it." He smirked.

I remained silent.

Gently grabbing my face he quickly slammed his lips into mines. I loved the way he touched me as we kissed, I loved the way he held onto my body, I loved everything he did.

After breaking the kiss I took in deep breaths. "Did you have to do it so rough?" I asked.

"You ain't seen rough yet." He smirked. "That'll teach you a lesson." He chuckled.

"That's not funny, that hurt."

"Awe want me to kiss it again?"

"Yeahh."

Leaning in he pressed his lips against mines. I took that as an opportunity to get his ass back so I bit his lip.

He quickly pulled away. "Damn Cali."

"What?" I asked as if I did nothing.

"That shit hurt."

"Good." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Imma give you five seconds to run." With that being said I ran like my life had depended on it, I knew he was going to tickle the hell out of me.

Sighh, I love me some Brian.

Killian'P.O.V

"Bruh so you telling me that she's pregnant?" Cai asked.

"Yeah man I don't know what am gone do." I sighed deeply. "I don't think I'm ready, we only been dating for four months."

"I don't know what to say bro but just be there for your kid."

"Of course, I grew up without a father and I'll be damned if I let my child go through what I went through." I may not be ready for a baby but its too late now.

"I'm here for you."

"Thank man." I dapped him up. "Look Imma go before Trinity starts thinking I'm with another bitch."

"Iight coo'."

Seeing Cali today with her little boyfriend didn't phase me at all, that lil' nigga ain't got shit on me.

After leaving his house I went straight home. Since Trinity's pregnant she's been staying with me. I'm mad at myself for being so careless and irresponsible, I feel like what I got myself into is all my fault. I never wanted to get anyone pregnant especially her. She has so much to do before bringing a child into this cold hearted world.

"Babyy." She wrapped both her arms around my neck as I held onto her waist. "We missed you." She kissed my lips.

"We need to talk."

Her smile then turned into a frown.

"What's up Killian?"

I took a seat on the sofa. "Are you sure your ready for a baby?" I don't want her to do anything she doesn't wanna do.

"Why wouldn't I be, I wouldn't want any other man but you to be the father of my kids." She smiled. "I love you."

We've became so close but I don't think I love her just yet. I care for her and would anything to protect her but, Love? Nuhuh.

Instead of saying it back I placed her into my arms gently squeezing her.

I'm not the type of guy that throws that word around. When I say it I have to genuinely mean it.

-The Next Day-

Waking up with Trinity in my arms is the best feeling ever, I could never get tired of this.

"G'Morning baby." She kissed my cheek.

"Morning." I removed the curls that fell from her face. "How you feeling?"

"Horribl--" Before she could finish she ran to the bathroom.

I held her hair while rubbing her back as she brought everything up into the toilet.

"Thanks." I helped her to her feet. "I hate being so sick." She complained.

"Baby you gone be okay, Dr. Williams said the sickness should be over by next month." I told her.

"I hope he's right."

Today I'm chillin at Cai's house while Trinity goes to lunch with her sisters.

"Baby when are you leaving?" She asked.

"In about an hour I just gotta shower first."

"Ohh okay, tell Cai the baby and I said Heyy."

"Iight."

I took a quick ten minute shower, did my hygiene routine then got dress. I needed to leave this house asap.

I hopped into my car then drove straight to Cai's.

Walking up to his door I rung the doorbell, to my surprise Cali had opened the door.

"Hey." She spoke shyly.

"Wassup, where Cai at?"

"In the shower."

We both took a seat on the sofa sitting beside one another, shit was awkward.

"Where yo' lil' boyfriend at?" I teased.

"Why you worrying?" She asked. "That's none of yo' damn business.

"Damn gir' chill."

"Fuck you." She spoke under her breath.

I looked at her sideways. "You mad?"

"Naw nigga." She moved away from me.

"Why you move?" I asked.

"Damn Killian, leave me alone."

"What's up with you?" I asked. "Come here."

"I think I should stay where I am."

Since she wasn't moving I went to sit beside her. "Why you always act like this around me?"

"Like what?"

"Like I did something to you." I think now is the right time I tell her how I feel. "I don't think you know this but I like you, I've liked you for a long time."

A surprise expression filled her face as I spoke. "Really? .. I guess I wasn't the only one feeling that way huh." She told me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Why would you wanna date a 'kid'? I thought that maybe you would want a more mature female in you life ... Like Trinity." She whispered the last part.

"I want you though, I've always wanted you and only you but me being so much older than you can affect the both of us. I don't care about how old you are but a lot of people may think different." I told her. "Your different from these other females Cali, your more mature and I like that."

after saying that the unexpected happened.

I gently pulled her face towards mines sofly pressing my lips against hers, I knew it was wrong but the shit felt so good.

She then pulled away. "I'm sorry." She ran into her bedroom.

"What's up with her?" Cai asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "What's up with you though?"

"Nun man just chillin'."

I chuckled. "Nigga you always chillin', you need to settle down."

"Naw I rather fuck bitches and get money."

"I hear you bro."

I'm always telling Cai he need to settle down and chill out but that nigga ain't ready yet, that's my nigga though.

Cali's P.O.V

What just happened? Was everything he said the truth? Did he really have feelings for me? .. Thousands of questions filled my head as I though about the incident that just occurred. Why did it have to go that far?

I do like Killian but I'm with Brian and Killian's with Trinity who's about to have his baby in the next six months.

Things can be going so good in my life until someone come's in and fucks shit up. What should I do? What can I do?

Ughh, I need to talk to someone .. Fast!

I know the chapters are short but I don't want to rush anything, I'm going slow with telling this story.

The drama is slowly approaching.

Should Cali and Killian keep that kiss a secret? OR should someone say something?

Trinity's pregnant? Wow Killian, smart move nigga -_-

Should Brian and Cali stay together?

Should Killian and Trinity stay together?

Keep  reading to find out what's next AND remember to PLEASE vote and comment!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.5K 104 14
***WARNING: SOME SCENES ARE PRETTY GRAPHIC OR TRIGGERING SO IM LETTING YOU KNOW BEFORE HAND*** I was 17 years old when I found out I was pregnant and...
743K 20.9K 42
Caira and Chris have always been best friends. Their moms were friends since a very young age, Caira and Chris are bound to be close and best friends...
25 0 5
Cali is a story about a young 17 year old girl who is currently trying to find herself and deal with the daily struggles of teenage life. Cali doesn'...
95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...