Possessed (Adult 18+)

By drunkoffwine

Safyra likes sex like any natural human being. But the decisions that she makes to get it, lead her down dark... More

Possessed (Adult 18+)
Reunion Pt. 1
Reunion Pt. 2
Club Float Pt. 1
Club Float Pt. 2
Bitchhh...
Remember when...?
Judge Joe Bryson
Havoc
Gun Play
RIP
Good Boy
Statistic
Even If You Can't Say It...
I Love You Kitty
Karma. Karma. Karma.
4th Floor
The Less You Know....
Move Around
K, Bye.
High Five
I Want You
You Broke Her
Halloween Hoe-tivities
Reunion Pt. 3
The End
Author note from 2 am cravings

#SluttySutty

14.6K 310 23
By drunkoffwine

Giselle pushed through the clones and padded over to Sutton and Zion who she’s spent almost forever looking for. She had the same expression on her face as they did: confused and worried. Safyra had just blew past them and sprinted out of the club with no shoes on.

“Did you see that Sutty? We have to go find her!” Giselle screamed over the loud crowd of people. She grabbed Sutton’s hand and headed to the exit, but Safyra was nowhere to be found in front of the club. So then they headed to the parking garage to get her car. On their way out Sutton almost tripped over something on the ground. It was Safyra’s purse, shoes and phone in the middle of the parking structure. Something must have happened up here to make here split like that, Sutton thought. As they rushed they noticed Bryson running behind them out of breath.

“Wait up! Listen, I know why Saf split the club. We have to go get her now!” He said panting and bending over to catch his breath, marveling over how it was possible that Giselle and Sutton could run in heels like athletes.

“Where is she? What the hell happened Bryson!?” Sutton cried, because the alcohol in her system made her lose it.

“Let’s just get in the car! Let’s go! I’ll tell you in the car.” He yelled back ignoring her theatrics. They all hopped into Giselle’s two-door Monte Carlo and sped off.

Zion fled the club, hopped in his car, and decided to take things into his own hands. He began to look for Safyra as soon as Giselle and Sutton made moves. He was more afraid of what happened than everyone else. His heart quickened at the thought of her getting into the wrong hands. She had to be walking somewhere near, because she lived close, he thought. He drove slightly under the speed limit for about a mile or so until he saw some movement on the sidewalk.

“SAF!”, he spotted her on the ground, looking like she was having some trouble breathing. He put his car in park and got out to run over to her. She didn’t even bother to look up. She knew who it was that found her. Her throat was closing up slowly but surely and she could barely breathe. Not realizing she lost her purse somewhere with her asthma pump inside, she cursed herself for being so dumb. He knew she was having an asthma attack, because he’d seen her have one before. He picked her up bride style and headed for the hospital.

“Saf, baby, keep your eyes open.” He said to her calmly as he merged onto the highway trying to get there as fast as possible. He couldn’t panic. He had to be calm, or else she would panic and make the attack worse. Her eyes were open just barely, and her body was motionless. He reached over and checked her pulse with two fingers. Each pulse was five seconds apart. He could see her chest struggling to rise and fall. His heart sank into his stomach. “Saf, come on stay with me, you can stay with me, can’t you?” he asked her with fear in his voice. She subtly nodded, as her eyes closed completely.

“WAKE UP! SAF WAKE UP!” Zion took the next exit off the highway. They were exactly one minute away from the hospital now. Her head slumped to the side and he pushed it back up with his free hand to keep her air passage as open as he could. Pulling up to the front of the hospital, Zion put the car in park and hopped out to get Safyra.

“Someone help!” he screamed as he ran into the hospital with Safyra’s limp body in his arms, “She’s having an asthma attack!” Two nurses sprinted over to them with a bed on wheels and placed her body carefully onto it. They rolled her to the nearest open room as they checked her pulse, and put an oxygen mask on her immediately.

Bryson, Giselle, and Sutton were still riding around looking for Safyra. They even checked her apartment, which was abandoned so it meant that she hadn’t even been there yet. Sutton’s heart leaped as she saw Zion’s face pop up on her screen.

“Hello?! We’re out looking for Saf, I don’t have time for your drama!” she screamed into the phone. Anytime Sutton made a move without telling Zion he flipped out on her for no reason. This was life or death, she thought, his ego isn’t that important as Safyra’s life.

“Safyra’s in the hospital,” he said with an annoyed tone in his voice, “I found her having an asthma attack down the street from the club.”

Sutton felt words get caught in her throat almost choking her. The hospital? Several scenarios flipped through her head playing out what could’ve happened to her. She told Bryson and Giselle where she was and they hopped onto the highway.

Zion sat on the side of Safyra’s bed as she slept serenely. He was still in shock at the fact that she could’ve died had he not found her in time. He thought to himself, and contemplated on asking her what had happened. He didn’t want to seem invasive, and he didn’t know if he had the right to considering how much of an asshole he was to her earlier that day. He swatted the thoughts from his mind as his friends walked through the door.

Sutton, being the drama queen that she was, immediately starting bawling with tears streaming down her face. She ran over to Safyra and searched her body for any wounds or bruises. Giselle padded over to her so she could calm her down. Bryson shook his head, feeling guilty for getting Sutton caught up with Cat. He knew that whatever threats she presented, she would always follow up on them if need be. He was afraid for her. Even though his relationship with Safyra had always been platonic, he’s always had a thing for her. He was going to ask her to hang out tomorrow, but it clearly didn’t work out that way. Now that he had a psychotic obsessed milf monitoring his every move, he was afraid to even talk to a waitress. “So is she going to be alright? What did they say?” he asked pulling a chair up next to Zion who had his head in his hands. He looked like he had been crying. His eyes were puffy and red.

“They said she would be fine, she just needs to stay over night so they can run a few more tests on her.” He said not moving one bit.

“THAT CRAZY PSYCHOTIC B-ITCH IS GOING TO DIE!!” Sutton screamed at Bryson. She was the most over protective of Safyra. Growing up she was the only child and always wanted a sister. Then she met Safyra. She refused to lose what they built. She knew exactly who Bryson was talking about when he told her about Cat while they were on their way. Her mother was Cat’s therapist. They had history beyond Bryson’s knowledge. Catherine used to call her mom hysterically crying, in the middle of the night about her husband’s infidelity. It was actually him who owned Club Float and several other clubs all over California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas. He was practically the King Pin of Clubs. Cat only decided to stay in the marriage, because she knew that if she divorced him, she would be left with nothing. She was young when they married so he forced her to sign a pre-nup.

“Calm down Sutt. She’s got me in a tough situation. You know I wouldn’t be dealing with her if I didn’t have to.” Bryson said. He knew she had a husband, but Cat pulled him out of debt from student loans and credit cards and made most of his dreams come true. He was blinded by the gifts and the security of her words. Cat manipulated him to the point where he saw past all of her cruelty. She went as far as to make sure he didn’t get a job anywhere else so that he HAD to rely on her. She even got him into college at UC-San Diego where they all went. Cat was his guardian angel with horns.

“I don’t give a D-AMN Bryson. Hopefully I get to her, before her cancer spreads.” Sutton growled spitefully. Everyone looked up with shocked eyes except Safyra, who still slept through all of the commotion. Cat had… cancer?

“What do you mean? Cat never told me anything about being sick.” Bryson asked confused.

“THAT’S RIGHT, she just told my mom last month. She said she felt as if all of her bull sh-it was catching up to her finally “in the form of sickness” Sutton mimicked Cat’s words. “My mom doesn’t know what she’s doing to you though Bry. We should tell her so she can stop her. She listens to everything my mom says!” she said.

“NO! No one is saying ANYTHING!” Safyra woke up from her slumber finally catching the end of their conversation. “That’s putting both me AND Bry in danger!”

She looked around at everyone in the room. They weren’t the ones who had been chased down, by Cat’s giant guard dogs with guns. She knew that if anyone found out about what she was doing to Bryson, it would be her who would be first in the line of fire.

“YOU ALMOST DIED TONIGHT SAF! What the hell do you mean no?!” Zion finally spoke up. He could care less about some milf trying to get her rocks off. She threatened someone’s life that he cared about. Sutton winced at how he was so concerned for Safyra. She felt a pang in her heart and she knew it was wrong for her to feel that way.

“She has methods and means to get rid of people Zion,” Bryson said in a regretful tone. “She ‘s relentless. I’ve seen her get rid of her own family, because they threatened to turn her in for some things she’s done... Killed them in cold blood. It’s not that easy to take her down.” Bryson was in some deep sh-it.

“I know what she’s doing is wrong, but she’ll get what’s coming to her. In the mean time, Bryson YOU stay the hell away from me!” She yelled at him.

“But Saf, I’ve been meaning to tell you, I-“

“GET THE FU-CK OUT!” She screamed.

Some nurses in the hallway barged into the room hearing the commotion. “Everyone visiting hours have been passed over, we have to ask you to leave, except for any family members or a preferred person.” A scrawny nurse said.

“Giselle… stay with me please?” Safyra looked exhausted and distraught. Sutton’s face looked hurt. Why wouldn’t she ask me? She thought to herself. She snatched her things from the end of the hospital bed and headed out of the door with everyone else.

Giselle sat on the bed next to Safyra. “Saf, whatever you need let me know.”

“For now I just need a real friend in my life for once,” she said sarcastically.

“What do you mean Saf? You just had room FULL of your friends, who love and care about you.” Giselle said oblivious to everything that was going on behind closed doors.

“You’ll find out soon enough Giselle. Everyone who seems to be your friend, isn’t always your friend,” Safyra rebuttled.

“Is this about Zion? I thought you guys became cordial before you left? I know he was a horrible boyfriend but I figured that was in the past it’s been a whole year. What’s the problem now?” Giselle felt like there was always some type of drama with her friends. It literally never ended.

“Giselle, don’t worry. If anything you should worry about going to get some clothes so you’ll have something to wear tomorrow.”

“I have some spares in my trunk, I’ll be right back love.” Giselle kissed Safyra on the cheek and headed to her car.

“Zion seriously get off of me.” Sutton said pinned underneath him in his passenger seat, where Safyra almost died a couple of hours ago. He had her seat leaned all the way back, and was now hovering over her in the hospital parking lot. He slide his shirt off over his head.

“Come on you were just down, when we were in the club, why the change of heart Sutty?!”, he said annoyingly, “You love daddy remember?” he laughed referring to her drunk slurs.

“Safyra just nearly died, and you’re on top of me trying to rip my clothes off?!” Sutton pushed him, but he was too heavy.

He continued to kiss her neck and grope her, trying to slide his hand underneath her skirt. She moaned as he massaged her cl-it sliding his fingers around between her lips. She grabbed his hand and yanked it off from under her skirt.

“Stop it Zi! NOW!” she screamed through his kisses that he was now planting on her lips.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Giselle stood outside of Zion’s car, and gawked at what she saw before her. ZION and Sutton?! She shook her head while staring at them.

“Oh my God!” Sutton covered her mouth and pushed Zion’s hands away. Zion slid his shirt back on and hopped out of the car.

“Giselle I can explain. DON’T tell Safyra.” He begged.

“What do you mean DON’T tell her. Zion you’re a low down dirty dog. I can’t believe you. Actually you know what? I CAN believe you. Because that’s what you’ve always been.” She slapped him and spit went flying out of his mouth. “That was for Saf.” She spat.

“Giselle I was going to end it, but he wouldn’t let me. He kept showing up everywhere I was, what was I supposed to do?!” Sutton began to cry.

“KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED! What do you mean what were supposed to do? I’m over the both of you. Don’t show your faces around me OR Safyra period.” She said as she went to her trunk to get her clothes.

“Giselle… do you really want to hurt her again?” Zion asked, “I know you remember how she was last year when she found out about me messing around. She got all depressed and barely wanted to do anything. She almost committed suicide Giselle. Is that what you want to happen again?! HUH?!” he asked her.

Giselle furrowed her eyebrows at him and began to snap back, but decided against it. She thought about how her friend had been on suicide watch a whole month because of him. She hated every second of it. It wasn’t the same. She didn’t want it happen again.

“Please Giselle, this is the last time anything will happen between us. I swear to you. It was just me being stupid.”

“You guys are disgusting.” She slammed her trunk with her clothes in her hand and turned to face Sutton, “You definitely lived up to your name today, Slutty Sutty.” Then she stalked off into the hospital furiously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 5 15
A shattered girl with broken past and inability to different love from pleasure,she tries to act all tough , people who do not know her are terrified...
16.7K 757 19
in which she must deal with her husband's infidelity and the love she still has left for him. in which he must find the broken pieces of the love tha...
19 0 19
When a prophecy ruins Ayla's life, she sets out for revenge.. by seducing the cult leader's hidden son.
185K 3.5K 39
A betrayal from her boyfriend and best friend is not exactly what Tamara was expecting, but when Ryan is transferred to her school and challenges her...