Just Another Bad Boy

By JadeGreen16

"He was bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good, he didn't care because he didn'... More

Please read :)
First day (1)
The wrong place at the wrong time (2)
Best friends is an understatment (3)
All about Caleb (4)
Destiny... (5)
Bitch is back...(6)
Treasure (7)
We are going to starbucks (8)
Late night trips (9)
Past revealed... (10)
Skipping with the bad boy (11)
Study dates (12)
Movie nights (13)
The Beach (14)
A token of us (15)
Girls night gone bad...(16)
He fights? (17)
The bad boy isn't so bad (18)
Understanding the reason why (19)
Meeting his mom (21)
The party, part 1 (22)
The party, part 2 (23)
Meeting the (hopefully) sister in law. (24)
Seeing my dad again (25)
The kiss (26)
First date (27)
Party invites (28)
Coming clean (29)
Shopping (30)
Cafeteria confrontions (31)
More messages (32)
The last night with the bad boy (33)
Getting ready (34)
Quick A/N
The date, part 1 (35)
The date, part 2 (36)
Another party - part 1 (37)
Another party - part 2 (38)
Another party - part 3 (39)
The talent show - part 1 (40)
The talent show - part 2 (42)
Pity party...I wish (43)
The club (44)
School day (45)
The assignment (46)
His girlfriend (47)
From one extreme to the other (48)
The pictures (49)
Life when kidnapped (50)
The rescue (51)
Home finally (52)
Confessions and making up (53)
A big moment for all (54)
Watching tangled and teasing Chase (55)
Big news and meeting Richard (56)
Just Another Bad Boy (57)
Epilogue
A/N
New story!!
New Story 2
I need some help
Facebook/insta group

Food fights (20)

15.1K 354 143
By JadeGreen16

"She's a little bit of heaven with a while side"
_________

ALLY POV:

I woke up by a little girl shaking my arm and the first thing I noticed was that Chase's arm was draped against my bare hips and he was spooning me, the second thing I noticed is that we were on the other half of the bed, the side Chase started on, meaning that throughout the night I had pushed against him to the point of having next to no space.

Last time Chase and I slept together, when he realized we were hugging he called me a needy virgin.

I didn't necessarily want to hear Chase say those words again so I got up carefully trying not to wake him.

"Hey bub, how'd you sleep?" I whispered to Ava.

"Good!!! Ally will you play dolls with me please?" Ava replied giving me puppy dog eyes I couldn't resist even if I tried.

"Sure bub, but shhh we can't wake up Chasey" I smile a little at the nick name.

"Yay!!" Ava whisper yells, "come on".

I follow her out of the room and Into the living room where her toys are, she sits down so I sit cross-legged In front of her,  still in only Chase's shirt.

"You can have this one!!!" She giggled, while she passed me a Barbie doll.

"Thanks bub" I replied grabbing the doll and playing with her.
_______

CHASE POV:

I woke up weirdly feeling colder than I did last night, I then realize that I'm pushed to one side of the bed, I never sleep on the side!?

All of a sudden it all came rushing back to me. FUCK!!! I just told Ally my biggest secret. She told me about her family as well. FUCK, I'm opening up to a girl.

What the fuck is happening to me.

I angrily got out of bed and walked down to the lounge room, only to stop mid-track when I saw what I saw.

My heart warmed, and butterflies exploded in my stomach as I saw Ally playing Dolls with Ava in my shirt.

Did I just say my heart warmed? What the actual fuck. I'm not coping having a 'crush' on a girl. I don't fall, girls fall for me. I hate the feeling I get when I see her. It feels like a weakness and Chase Ryder doesn't have any weaknesses.

She looked so fucking hot in my clothes though, when I saw her for the first time last night in my clothes I literally had to refrain Chase junior, or as I like to call him, Chase senior because he was anything but small.

Her hair fell perfectly even after just waking up, and everything about her was just perfect.

Wait what? That's fucking it, tonight at the party I'm getting laid. I need to get Ally of my mind and I don't see that happening. Definitely getting laid tonight, maybe even more than one girl. I know it sounds bad but like I said, I don't force them.

I lean against the door frame just watching 2 important girls in my life, Ava looked so happy having Ally with her. She needed a female influence other than Nonna or mom.

All too soon Ally noticed me standing there and smiled up at me. My heart just melted.

Yeah definitely getting more than one lay tonight.

"Hey Chase" she smiled.

"Hey princess, sleep well?" I smirked, "Well of course you did, not every day a girl gets to sleep with the hottest guy on the planet".

"Chasey, her name is ALLY, not PRINCESS" Ava cut in seriously.

"Yeah Chasey" Ally smirked.

"You know girls, it's rude to gang up in an innocent little boy" I say smirking, feigning hurt.

"Innocent my ass" Ally scoffs, "I mean butt" she corrects herself when she realizes Ava is around, although Ava was paying no attention what so ever.

"Chasey" Ava says snapping back to attention.

"Yeah baby girl" I say to my sister.

"Can we have pancakes" Ava begs adorably.

"Okay baby girl, but Ally has to help me make them, so why don't you play a little longer, then clean up and come into the kitchen?" I suggest smirking.

I don't know why I told Ava Ally had to help? I just wanted to be near her.

Wait what?

Cannot wait for this party.

Ally got up and followed me to the kitchen.

"Why did you need my help? Did you not know how to make pancakes?" She asked curiously, she was just so adorable honestly.

Fuck is there a party tommorow night too?

"I just wanted to spend time with you princess" I winked trying to play it off.

"Oh my god Chase you kill me" she laughed in reply as she jumped up to sit on the counter.

ALLY POV:

"Oh my god Chase you kill me" I reply jumping onto the counter.

"So what's princess got planned for the rest of the day?" Chase smirks.

His smirk is so damn attractive.

"Probably binge watch The Vampire Dairies, the normal" I laugh, I probably should be a lot more embarrassed about the fact that watching that show is all I ever do.

Can I just say team Damon since 'hello brother'.

"Are you kidding me, you actually watch that shit? I had such higher expectations of you princess" Chase smirks while getting out the last ingredient for the pancakes and putting it next to me.

Did he just diss The Vampire Dairies?!

Without thinking I grab a handful of the flour sitting next to me and throw it at him.

For a second I think Chase is actually mad at me, then he looks at me with murderous eyes and smirks.

"Did you just throw flower at me?" He questions.

"Um..." is all I can reply.

Before I can react properly Chase grabs the 1/2 cup of milk and throws it all over my face making me jump off the counter.

"You ass!!" I yell grabbing the closest thing to me, which happened to be an egg and cracked it on his bare chest.

Chase smirked a dangerous smirk and started striding towards me, "oh you should not have done that princess", Chase then grabs the whole bag of sugar and tips it over my head, making me scream. A lot of it runs over my head and mixes with milk that has dripped from my face and onto my, well Chase's shirt, making me extremely sticky.

I noticed the choc chips sitting on the counter behind Chase so I ran behind him and grabbed the back throwing them at him hoping they stick on the egg on his bare chest.

"Princess you better run" Chase smirks with menace written all over his face.

Before I can even start to run Chase grabs me and throws me over his shoulder, "you're so gonna regret that", he says dangerously and starts heading outside of the kitchen, me both screaming and laughing on his back, his laughs matching mine.

Suddenly we stop.
_____

CHASE POV:

I'm just about to take Ally outside so I can dump her in the small pool I had installed so I could teach Ava how to swim and so she could have entertainment on hot days when I see a figure standing at the kitchen door watching us with a smile.

"Oh, um hey Nonna" I say awkwardly, when Ally feels that we've stopped she stops screaming and tries to see who interrupted our food fight.

I put her down helping her steady before I turn back to the women who has done so much for me.

I see Ally's eyes widen when she see's an adult watching us and then her eyes slash in slight recognition.

"Oh, um hey Maria" Ally smiles awkwardly.

"Hello dear, having fun?" Maria laughed lightly as she hugged Ally.

They know each other?

"Am I missing something?" I ask questionably.

"I met this lovely girl a while ago, Serena gave her some bracelets for her and her best friend, actually, did he like them dear?" Maria asks Ally.

He? She buys jewelry for Caleb as well now?

Am I getting jealous?, Chase Ryder doesn't do jealous!!

Fuck this party needs to hurry up.

"Actually I haven't given them to him yet!!, thank you for reminding me" Ally laughs.

Why does that make me feel better?

Maria then looks Ally up and down and gives us both a look, if you didn't know Maria as well as I did you'd think it was a look of disapproval, but I could tell it was more of a look of suspense of mine and Ally's relationship.

"Chasey!! You always tell me not to play with food!! How come you and Ally get to?" Ava asks suddenly joining the conversation.

"Chasey and Ally were being very naughty, and Ally is going to go and have a shower now so be a good girl and show her to the bathroom" Maria smiles.

Ally blushed crimson and looked down in embarrassment and followed Ava to the bathroom.

"Nonna you scared her away!!" I scold.

"Oh she'll be back" Maria smirks, "so how many times has Ally been here?".

"This is the first, I was driving her home last night when you called so I had no choice" I replied.

"So she stayed the night?" Maria smirks even more.

"Well yeah" I reply questionably, where is she going with this.

Maria just gives me a knowing look and starts to walk away.

"Nonna wait, what do you think of her?" I ask nervously, she might not be my mom but she's the closest I've got at the moment and her opinion means a lot to me.

"I think she's an extremely nice girl and you should take her to see your mom today, I'll look after Ava". Maria replies and walks away knowingly, ignoring my calls.

_____

ALLY POV:

I followed Ava into the bathroom and gave her a hug as she gave me a towel.

I turned the water on and ran to Chase's room to get my clothes from yesterday along with the spare pair of under where I keep in my bag.

What? I'm a girl, I get my period and I don't know about you, but I wanna be prepared for anything.

After getting all my stuff together I hop in the shower and the thoughts start to hit me.

Is it just me or does anybody else debate all their whole life experiences in the shower?

So I'm pretty sure Maria hates me, she walked into on me and Chase at the wrong time. She probably thinks I'm some cheap whore.

Chase is poor, he fights to provide for himself and his sister, something about that just makes him a million times more attractive to me.

On the outside, he acts like some bad boy who doesn't have a care in the world, but he's really just an average guy who puts up walls.

Something about the way he acts around me makes me believe that I'm breaking those walls and that means so much to me.

I'm the first girl that he's ever brought home, the first girl he's ever allowed Ava to meet and to me, that says a lot.

Maybe he likes me back?

I laugh at myself for thinking a thing even for a second that literally has -100 chance of happening.

I hop out of the shower, feeling a little upset that the guy who I am falling for so deeply will never have any sort of feelings to reciprocate mine.

***

"Chase, Maria, where are you guys?" I call out from the kitchen.

Before I can say anything else Chase decides to grace me with his presence.

I wish I could say that was sarcasm.

"Have you got any plans for the rest of the day, other than watching your vampire shit?" Chase asks while he leans against the doorframe, STILL SHIRTLESS.

"Nah, not yet but Cal may wanna do something" I reply, shaking my head at his vampire diss.

"You have the party" Chase attempts to remind me.

I hadn't forgotten about it, I just hoped he had.

"Right, the party" I roll my eyes.

"Oh princess you're going" He smirks, "but for now, I wanna take you somewhere."

______

Hey lovelies, thank you all again for everything you guys do for me.

Please vote and comment so I have an idea if I'm on the right track.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day.

Thank you!!

- Jade xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 13.7K 44
Sam Alexander is an underground fighter. Her name there is "Ice". Ice like the souls of the people who had hurt her. Except for the two people who wi...
2.2K 77 15
𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 - just because i daydream too much abt levi. ☀︎︎ A doctor-turned-soldier due to the tragedy that happened to her home. It just so...
159K 4.7K 41
What's so special about this time? Even Scarlett Adams wondered. After witnessing the death of her parents at the age of four, her whole life was a...
2.5M 68K 50
A broken girl afraid of love finds a boy who doesn't know the meaning of love. A BadBoy and a Broken Girl. Love finds it's way into Brody and Marley...