Gangsta Love

Από MaryBennaugh

After losing her mother when she was just a year old, life for Stacy and her father hasn't been the same. And... Περισσότερα

The Thug That Saved Me
When Things Go Wrong
Complications
Assassinate
Not So Welcomed Home
Hard To Get
Triple T
Sticky Situations
Teasing
Mine!
In The Line Of Fire
Untrustworthy
Betryal Is Only The Beginning
Smuggling
Closer To The Enemy
Spilling Tea
Unresolved Issues
Blood Money
Old Faces
Richard The Unpredictable
Crossing The Line
Tying Up The Loose Ends
Handle Your Business!
Handle Your Business Pt.2
Gone
Invaders
Family Secrets
"Follow That Car!"
Do What You Gotta Do
Hold It Down
Inmate 205
"Watch Your Back"
Al-Lies
The Help
Team Work
Visitors
From One Problem To Another
Taking Out The Trash
Guess Who
Family Reunion
Out Numbered
Back From The Dead
The Rescue Plan
The Aftermath
SPECIAL THANKS!

Staying "Low"

88 4 0
Από MaryBennaugh

The Next Day

He woke up bruised and in pain but happy to be alive. When he looked to his right, he saw the love of his life Stacy, softly asleep with his gun in her lap.

"Stacy? " He called

"Huh! What! I'll kill you! "
She jumped up and aimed the gun in full defense mode.

"Relax girl it's just me. " He laughed.
"The hell were you dreaming about? "

"Protecting your ass. " She sat the gun in the chair and caressed him. "How do you feel? "

"I feel like shit but I'm alive so I'm good."

"Everything ok boss? " Moe came walking in

"Yea we straight but what the hell happened last night? All I remember is being shot. "

"That old hag shot you. I guess they changed their mind on the vacation.
And I had to steal their car just to get you here. " Said Stacy

"And guess who saved your life? " Said Moe. He looked at Stacy.

"You saved my life? "

"Of course I did. Who the hell else is gonna buy me everything I want. " She smiled

"I guess that's my job. " He smiled back

There was a knock at the door

"What's up boss? " Said Rell, walking in with a laptop on his hand and a concerned look on his face.
"I'm glad you're ok but we got a big problem. "

He sat the laptop on the table across from the bed and opened the browser window.

"I saw this on the news this morning. " He told them.

News Reporter Ashley Brooks

"For those of you just tuning in, I'm here at the scene of a deadly shoot out which occurred somewhere between two and 3 o'clock this morning that left one man dead and several bystanders injured. Now, we do have footage of the chaos and I must warn you, this footage is graphic, "

"Shit! " Knowledge spat out

"Don't trip yet. Maybe they didn't see our faces" Said Stacy

"Surveillance cameras show two suspects, one male and one female, chasing the fleeing vehicle down the street. The driver of the fleeing vehicle was unable to escape due to the pile up of cars. This is what prompted a shoot out in the middle of the street between the driver and the two suspects.
If you look closely you can see the male suspect run towards the victim and shoot him in the head before fleeing the scene of chaos. No one has been identified at the moment but If anyone sees or knows the two suspects,  you are encouraged to please contact your local police. Pat back to you. "

"This is not good Kai what the hell are we gonna do?! Our faces are all over the fucking news! " Stacy panicked

Knowledge kept quiet trying to figure out a plan while his phone rang loudly but his mind was juggled.

"Who dis? "

"What's up big bro? "

"Tahj?" Knowledge yelled out

"Still alive I see. " Tahj laughed

"Nigga where you at?  Why the hell you run off like that? "

"You didn't read my letter? "

"Yea I read it nigga. "

"Then you should already know. I knew you would try to stop me and Ma needs me. "

"Did you get her? "

"Nah Cyrus keeps moving around. I can't catch up to him. "

"Yea and now we got the police out looking for us. "

"How the hell that happen? "

Kai looked at Stacy and remembered what she did and that this was all her fault. But he couldn't be mad at her pretty face for too long. He knows exactly how she felt when revenge is on the menu. And He's done much worse back in the day.

"Long story man. I'll fill you in when I see your ass. Where you at? "

"Far from y'all. Somewhere near Hopemanster. "

"Got damn that's far." Said Knowledge
"Can you at least stay still until we get there? "

"Who is we? "

"Me and Stace. "

"Bro you know Cyrus wants her head for 15,000?  You wanna bring her down here where alllll his workers reside? Y'all tryna get yourself killed. "

"I don't care what you say Tahj."
Stacy butted in. "Cyrus killed my father! And I'm going to chop his head off and sell it to the highest bidder! "

"Suit yourself lil gangsta. I hope you know what you're doing. "

"We'll be on our way tonight so answer ya phone. " Said Knowledge

"Got it! "

Stacy felt bad on the inside. Her impatient ways may have cost them both. Tahj would be left to beat Cyrus by himself if they got caught by the cops.

"I gotta get up. " Said Knowledge.
He cringed and grunted as he turned his legs towards the edge of the bed

"Looks like your body has other plans. " Said Stacy

"Nah, " He grunted again. "Ain't no bullet wound gonna stop me. I'm Kai King! "

"Ite Mr King don't drop your crown. " She joked

"Moe, schedule a meeting here for tonight. We gotta get shit in order. "

                             ⚫

10 pm

"Are you sure you're feeling good enough for this meeting and to go meet up with Tahj? " Stacy asked

"Im still sore but I'll be good. I've been through worse. "

"Well let's get this meeting out the way so we can go rescue your brother. "

"Not my mother huh? "

"We'll see about her when we get there. " She frowned

Knowledge couldn't get mad at her for that comment. She had her reasons. Shit,  everybody did.

The two of them stepped into the meeting room and sat at the head of the table.

"Listen up! " He started.  "Shit is getting a lil hectic around here. Most of you know my brother was shot by some of Cyrus' men. Well shit just got a whole lot worse and in order for me to finish this shit with Cyrus, I need all of y'all to get on your shit. Que will be in charge of Trap3 shipments, Dean in charge of Trap2,  and Rell in charge of Trap3.
Moe will oversee all three."

The four of them nodded with reassurance that they would hold down the fort while The Boss was away.

"And another thing, " Knowledge stood up continued speaking.  "Stacy is now second in command under me and Tahj. Show her the same respect you would show me. Or we all know what happens if disrespect is a issue. "

Stacy looked up at him with admiration. She would have never thought that Knowledge would give her such power, especially after what she did.

He took a extra 20 mins going over some more important rules and answering questions and then dismissed everyone to their posts.

"Can you get one the bags and wait for me in the car? " He asked Stacy

Stacy replied with a nod and left the table.

"Moe? "

"What's up Boss? " He came running over

"If we don't come back,"

"Don't talk like that—"

"IF we don't make it back, you're in charge of everything."

Moe dropped his head. It was already heartbreaking to bury King Sr.
But to lose both the King brothers after watching them grow into the men they are would be devastating. Nonetheless, he knew the risks of the business and somebody had to carry on the legacy.

"I understand Boss. "

With a mutual agreement, Moe reached out and hugged him as if it were the last time he would ever see him.

"Take care of yourself Kai. "

Knowledge grabbed the other two bags of guns and change of clothes and threw them into the trunk of the car.

"Everything ok? " Stacy asked as he got into the driver seat.

"Yea everything's fine. "

"Your face says otherwise. "

"Actually, " He sighed.  "I'm just thinking about all this shit since you've been here. It's been nothing but bullshit all around you and I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused you."

"I don't blame you for the shit that's happening. And the fact that I'm still here should prove that I'm riding with you regardless. Now, no more sad shit! Let's kill this son of a bitch Cyrus and move on with our lives. "

Knowledge just smiled at her as he started driving. She definitely wasn't the same Stacy from before and her mentality was becoming more ruthless.

Hopemanster was at least an hour away from the Trap. The highway was practically empty which made Knowledge a little more comfortable.... Until he saw a lone police officer with his car lights off hiding in plain sight. Knowledge sat up straight and tried to look normal as they passed him while Stacy slept.

"Shit that was close." He mumbled
He kept his eyes on the rearview mirror to see if those blue and red lights we're coming for him.

His relief was short lived however, when he saw the police car  approaching fast.

"Stace wake up! " He shoved her

"Kai what the hell! " She yelled at him

"Police on our ass. "

Stacy's heart practically jumped out her chest when she looked back.

"What do we do? " She asked.  "Think we can out run em'?"

"Nah that'll only make him call for back up then we'll have the whole LAPD on our back. We don't need that kinda heat. "

"He'll call for back up either way once he sees our face. This isn't even our
car! "

"Yea and either way we're fucked! "
He pulled over to the side.
"Just stay calm and don't say anything. "

Their hearts were racing as the officer pulled up behind them. He sat in his car for another agonizing five minutes before stepping out with his hand resting on the holster.

Knowledge pressed the button causing the window the roll down as the middle aged Caucasian officer approached the car.

"Everything ok officer? " Knowledge asked.

"License and registration please. "

"I'm sorry but I don't have it on me. We rushed out pretty quick because of a family emergency and I don't keep important documents inside the car because we've been robbed several times. "

The officer stared suspiciously at Knowledge for a moment. Then he noticed Stacy with her head down.

"Step out of the vehicle please. " Said the officer

"Is there a reason for this? "

Before they knew it, the officer whipped out his gun from the holster and pointed it at them.

"I said get out now! " He yelled

"Ok, ok! Just calm down! "

"Get out with your hands up!"
The officer stood near to carefully watch the both of them exit the vehicle.

"Put your hands on the hood of the car now! " He shouted

Stacy's face was complete with fear as the officer came up behind them, cuffing Knowledge first and then her.

"See the thing is, " The officer started as he began to pat them down.
"These tags belong to a older couple,  and older couple that I'm good friends with. And You two still look wet behind the ears." He chuckled.  "Must be my lucky fucking break. I was just about to go home and I can bet you're riding dirty too. "

The officer walked away from them to check the trunk.

"BINGO!" He cheered. "Looks like we got a few AK's, some C4, couple of shot guns and more huh? I guess this is my lucky day. I'll be labeled a hero for bringing in you scum bags. "

"What the fuck are we gonna do? " Stacy whispered to Knowledge

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking. "

"Well if we don't come up with something fast, I will.

Stacy was thinking of something drastic. The whole operation would be destroyed if Knowledge was taken to jail.

"Sit, both of you. "
The officer told them, then he threw the bags at their feet.
"So which one of you wants to confess to all this shit?"

They said nothing.

"Playin the quiet game huh? Look, we can do this the easy way and ONE of you can go down for this, which makes my job easier actually, or we can do it the hard way and BOTH of you can go in. More work for me but more money in the end."

He paused and gave them an opportunity to speak up.

"It was me. " Stacy blurted out

Knowledge looked at her with big eyes.

"Stacy don't—"

"Shut up! " The officer threw a punch hitting Knowledge in the face.
"Now what were you saying sweetie? "

"I said it was me. I stole the car from the old hag and loaded the car with guns. "

The officer took a step back and examined her.
"Hmm, pretty girl like you? Doesn't seem like the type to do such a thing. But the old lady did say it was a woman."

"Well looks can be deceiving. " She sassed.

"No, it was me! " Knowledge shouted.

"I said shut up! " The officer screamed and kicked him in the stomach making him fall over.

"If the young lady wants to pay for her crime, let her. "

He bent down to help Stacy up from the ground.

"Stacy! " Knowledge cried.
When he tried to get up, the officer pointed the gun at him.

"Move again and I'll blow her head off right here. " He threatened

Knowledge was completely helpless watching the officer put Stacy into the squad car. Once Stacy was in, he loaded the squad car with the bags of guns and got into the driver seat, leaving Knowledge handcuffed and alone.

Stacy's eyes filled up with tears while they drove away. She hated leaving Knowledge on the side of the road but she was more concerned about where she was about to go. Gun charges were not taken lightly in LA. If convicted, Stacy would face some serious time behind bars.

Her only hope was that with Knowledge being free, he could get her out before things got too bad.

Nonetheless, it was a chance she had to take now.

Knowledge managed to slip his hands underneath him and get them to the front of his body. He got back into the car and called Moe.

"What's up Boss? "

"I need you to come meet me. I'm on the highway near exit 13."

"Everything ok? "

"I'll explain when you get here. Just know shit got a lot more complicated. "

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Church Girl And The Thug Από 🔥

Εφηβική Φαντασία

881K 21.3K 20
(SLOWLY EDITING) *Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was alwa...
Envy me or hate me Από Valencia Avail

Γενικό Φαντασίας

337 6 20
Danielle is not your average women she has everything a man can want nor the less have any man she wants. Her reputation can get the best of her by b...
353K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
Falling For A Thug Από Sae-xx

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

4.4M 121K 53
Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed for the worse. Her dad moved to Miami wit...