Until You Reach Me (BTS Fanfi...

By Jidol16

Secretly stupid and outgoing in the inside, Lee Serri is known to be a cold-hearted, scary person on the outs... More

1. Meeting You
2. Aspects
3. Nothing Awaits... I Hope
4. One, Comes Another
5. Unconditional
6. Distant Saviors
7. The Opposition
8. A Rainy Day
9. Unpleasant Yet Pleasant
10. Aftermath
11. For Once
12. Interests
13. Threat
14. Ups and Downs
15. Surprise Surprise
16. Encounter (Part 1)
18. Unintentional
19. New Manager
20. Secret
21. Our Broken Love

17. Encounter (Part 2)

10.6K 504 384
By Jidol16

Third Person POV

Yoongi, with his customary earbuds in his ears, was walking across the bridge like walkway. As the earbud's string got tangled with the box he was carrying filled with gym supplies, his right earbud fell off. A second after trying to put it back into his ear, he heard shouting below him.

"Take that b*tch!" someone called out.

Hm? He thought. Out of curiosity, he took a step closer to the edge to peek down at what was going on.

His eyebrow raised as he saw someone vulnerably getting beaten up by a group full of girls.

Just then, they moved aside for him to see who the person was; he had recognized her.

He tilted his head in confusion. "Serri?" he muttered.

He saw her laying down weakly and beaten up on the ground. His eyes darted between the group of girls, who were smirking deviously, and Serri, who didn't seem to move an inch of her body. Her hair was covering her face, so he couldn't tell if she was still alive or not.

What happened? He thought doubtfully.

Suddenly, Jimin, who was also helping transporting the gym equipment, came over to Yoongi.

"How come you're just standing here?" Jimin asked. Yoongi stayed silent while still looking over the edge. Jimin looked at him for a moment and then curiously followed where Yoongi was looking at. When he looked down from over the railing, his eyes widened and gasped, "That's Serri!" He looked over to Yoongi with frantic eyes. "Hyung! We gotta help her!!! Why are you just standing here?!"

He immediately began to run off, but Yoongi grabbed him by the back of his shirt. Jimin stumbled a bit as he looked at Yoongi in mere confusion. Yoongi said, "Don't interrupt."

Jimin stammered back, "What do you mean?! Look at her! She's-"

"Shush. Looks like she's still alive." Yoongi pointed over towards where Serri was, and Jimin looked over in confusion. That's when he saw her trying to get up. She was struggling at it, too. He tried to go and help, but Yoongi was still tightly holding onto his shirt.

What's going on? Jimin thought.

*****

Serri's POV

"You can't...." I whispered. I tried to suck in all the air I could get despite maybe having my rib cage broken. "You can't do that to them!" I winced after I shouted that.

They all turned around. "What?" one of them said.

"Using them, you can't," I said weakly while clutching onto my blazer to ease my breathing.

Instead of the girl who liked calling me a "b*tch," Eun Mi walked up to me while smirking. She kept on walking until she was face to face with me. She poked my shoulder with force each time her voice let out a word, "You. Have. Absolutely. No one."

Those words immediately killed me. It hurt more than those kicks and punches from those wicked two-faced witches.

She continued, "So what does it matter to me? You're just a scary looking rag everybody wants to avoid. I have everyone by my side. And more importantly, I have V heads over heels me. And you know why? Because my charm gets to everyone."

"What an absurd excuse," I blurted.

Eun Mi froze. "What?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "I think you picked the wrong guy to 'hook up with.' V is the most weirdest guy on the planet to be with to a conceited hypocrite person like you. And truthfully, you're ugly in my eyes."

Wow, who knew all this confidence was in me? I saw Eun Mi staring at me with fire blazing in her eyes, and the group of girls were looking at us with eyes wide and mouths opened.

Eun Mi raised her hand in anguish, and I turned my head to prepare for it. For a moment, I caught a sight of Yoongi and Jimin staring at me. Suddenly, I heard laughter and clapping, and I resurrected my attention to where it was coming from. All of us froze.

Then I saw a figure embark from behind a tree. My eyes widened when I saw it was V. Immediately, Eun Mi put her hand down and stood up innocently. I saw the group of girls immediately run off.

He was still laughing when he said, "Good one Serri!" I looked at him with bewilderment. "Weirdest guy on the planet? I take that as a compliment."

He smiled at me for a second before Eun Mi hastily said, "It's not what it looks like! I just- I was pressured into this!" Out of nowhere, she started breaking down. For a moment, I felt bad for her even though she did these horrible things to me.

I looked to where I saw Yoongi and Jimin, but they weren't there anymore.

V turned and put his hands on her shoulder as she covered her sobbering with her hands. He said, to my surprise, "Eun Mi-ssi, please stop with the act." She dropped her hands and looked at him in the eye. "I dealt with people like you before. You're nothing new."

Eun Mi stared dumbfounded. "What? Did you never like me?"

V thought for a moment. "Well, I did take interest in you, but not in the reason you think." He grabbed a strand of her hair and said, "I just liked how bouncy your hair was. And as for her," V suddenly pointed at me, "she does have someone. In fact, make that seven dangerously good looking guys who can make any girl fall for their 'charms.'"

Just as I was standing there, I felt something touch me. Immediately, I found myself being lifted in someone's arms. I was about to let out a scream, but as I quickly looked up, I saw JungKook. I see V look at him in surprise which then changed to approval. Eun Mi looks at me with shock. "Lets go," JungKook said.

The last thing I heard V say to Eun Mi was, "So in all, please don't touch our Serri."

______________________

"Uh... JungKook, I can walk. You can put me down," I said as we were nearing the nurse's office.

He looked down at me while still walking. "Stop making excuses." I turn my head away in embarrassment.

We finally went into the nurse's office which happened to have Jin and Ho Seok already there which surprised me. Jin instantly got up when we got in. JungKook put me down, and I made my way over go the bed (where Jin advised me to go). I already saw all of the first aid set up in front of me.

"Ah, we should go," Ho Seok suddenly said. With the slightest hesitation from JungKook, they, without Jin, left.

"Does it hurt?" he asked. He grabbed the rubbing alcohol and lightly dripped it onto the cotton swab.

"No," I lied. Jin came closer to me and dabbed the cotton swab on my cut lip. "Ah," I winced and gripped my skirt. This reminded me exactly of the time when I first came here with them.

"You know, if it hurts, it's okay to show it," Jin said as he saw me wincing.

"I don't want to," I mumbled.

He lightheartedly smiled. "Of course you wouldn't." He moved onto the scratches on my cheeks with a new cotton swab. "Thinking back to all the times you've gotten hurt, I think it hurt me more than it did to you."

My eyes suddenly dart from the corner of the room to him after registering what he just said. The only words I could get out of my mouth was, "What?"

He stayed silent for a second, concentrating on cleaning all of my cuts. After a moment, he confessed, "Seeing you hurt, it bothers me." He looked me squarely in the eye, and I looked back at him. I felt my heartbeat starting to beat a bit faster; I felt my cheeks getting hot, so I turned to face the other way.

Jin continued to stare at me for a second before bending down to clean up my legs while laughing weakly, "Sorry. Don't worry too much about it. But anyway, next time you're in trouble, please call us. We'll be right by your side."

I nodded. "Thanks Jin." He looked up at me and smiled warmly at me.

________________________

After being all bandaged, I went out to find V. I wonder how he's doing...

Luckily sparing my energy, I found him sitting by the bench that I sat with him last time. As I came closer to him, I saw him gloomily looking down.

"V?" I carefully called out.

He turned his head to me and weakly smiled. "Hey Serri. You doing okay?"

I sat down next to him. "Yeah. Are you okay?"

He laughed, "Me? I don't really know. Trying to pull off an act can really leave some damage to you."

I blurted, "You actually liked her, didn't you?"

He was silent.

"I'm sorry, V. I didn't mean to-"

Out of nowhere, he leaned his head on my shoulder. "Didn't I tell you to stop blaming yourself? It wasn't your fault. You were just stoping all the chaos before it even happened." He sighed heavily."I can't believe they attacked you. How could they?! And I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you."

I did think for a second on why he decided to appear at the last second when he was just behind a tree, but then I realized that he was taking it all in at once as he overheard--everything from the beginning was fake. Man, I can't understand the mental pain he must be going through...

"Don't worry, I'm fine now," I reassured.

"Hm... That's good."

After a few minutes of silence, I sincerely said, "Thank you for everything, V."

"Thank you too, Serri..." he murmured after a moment.

I turned my head to face him in curiosity and realized he was asleep, still laying his head on my shoulder...

____________________________________________________

OMG Finally Updated! An unexpected long chapter for you guys in return for waiting awhile for Part 2! The skin ship is everywhere. (ToT)/~~

Who do you ship Serri with?

(Answers will might be inspired for this story)

I had writer's block again which explains why I didn't update. School's about to start for me which means I gotta hit on that summer reading assignment (already read the book though). So I'll find time to write whenever I can. (I'm finishing up this chapter at 2 a.m. ㅎㅡㅎ)

Prepare for the romance in upcoming chapters! (≧∇≦)

See you in the chapter~ ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 354 26
Lee Lalisa, is a cold girl. She's pretty popular as she is a young successfull CEO ever being. BUT no one know her real identity. So people called he...
282K 8.6K 36
You are a small kid who had been abandoned for 2 years but managed to keep your schooling. Until one day, you see 7 boys. Not knowing those 7 boys, y...
549K 22.5K 56
Seven hearts belonging to seven dangerous boys. Will you help them grow or will you break them into shards? Once they open up to you, you realise th...
119K 4.9K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...