Intoxicated (ManxBoy) Mpreg E...

By Daniis23

Cover by @Doberman21 Danny McArthur is a 17yr old Secondary School senior who identifies as an Omega where Se... More

Repetition
Forgotten
Friends
The Beginning
Developments
Attention!
Inspection: Part 1
Inspection: Part 2
Inspection: Part 3
Sad
Breaking News!
His Voice
Hey, Baby
Starting Over
Introducing The Man
This Is It
Explicitly Yours
Smutty Goodness - Explicitly Explicit
Kill Me Now
You're You, I'm Me
Motion Of The Ocean
Yum Yum!
A Day In The Life Of...
The Spicy Chef Danny
Family Reunion - Part 1
Family Reunion - Part 2
Family Reunion - Part 3
Liar - Memory Lane
BTS Online
Introducing The Fiend
Conan Garroway
Bad Cop - Taming Of The 🐺
*Mrs Danny Hadrian
Of Musty Hoodies and Danny's Ring
Wolfie's Twitter
Unfortunately
Jackson Whittaker
¡Ay, Caramba!
Hot Diggity!
The Votes Are In!
Foot In Mouth Syndrome
Damn You, J.K R
Heuhh Heuhh Heuhh!
Wraith
State Of Turmoil
Flash Forward
Scream And Shout
Let's Play Dirty
Drama Is That You?
Say What Now?
Way Di Ass!
River Brandon
The Bells Are Ringing!
Red Spectacle
Winter Wonderland
Ready?

Last Preparations

21.9K 876 265
By Daniis23

Play the song as you read 😊

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

4:50 am

"For fucks sake! Babe, turn that shit off!" growled Wolfie, rolling away from where he had been spooning against Danny to grab a pillow, smashing it over his head seconds later.

Danny grunted and blindly stretched his hand out, briefly opening his eyes to shut the alarm off before closing them just as quickly.

"Shit... I..." He turned on his side, facing Wolfie who still had the pillow over his head. "... I hate waking up early."

He opened his eyes, rubbing the sleep from his eyes so that he can look at Wolfie who must've fallen back asleep with the pillow covering his head.

He couldn't help but sigh in amusement before taking the pillow off the Alpha's head. He would get heated really quickly and make it hard for him to breathe.

Yeah... Not gonna risk anything.

Turning on his back, he stared up at the ceiling, already dreading getting out of bed and trudging towards the bathroom which was sure to be cold as heck. If he turned on the heating, Wolfie might wake up and he didn't need the distraction from the Alpha.

His day was gonna be hectic and having a cranky Alpha hovering over his shoulder was going to be such a big hindrance and he didn't want it at all.

Releasing one final groan in reluctance, he pushed himself up off the bed, shivering a bit as the cold air caressed his naked form.

Wolfie couldn't have dressed him in a shirt at least?

Oh wait. That would be blasphemy for the horny Alpha.

Withholding a sigh, he eased off of the bed, shivering at the cold temperature before sprinting towards the bathroom, intent on getting ready as quickly as he could so that he could properly layer himself.

Fucking Reunion!

🍴🔪🍴🔪🍴🔪🍴🔪🍴🔪🍴🔪🍴

Danny rolled his eyes as he came out of the bathroom; his eyes fastened to where Wolfie had his pillow hugged to his chest.

Well, he couldn't really judge the Alpha since it was... He looked at the clock on the wall... 5:07am and if it was any other day, he would still be in the bed curled up around the Alpha.

Not wasting anymore time, he quickly dressed, putting on his comfy socks last because there was no way he dared walking around without any, especially at this time.

He yawned lowly, edging towards the bed until he towering over Wolfie who was still asleep. Without making a sound, he leaned over, placing his lips against Wolfie's ear.

"Hey, babe," he whispered softly, his breath ghosting over the appendage.

Wolfie hummed, tightening his hold on Danny's pillow.

Said Omega grinned in amusement even as he began placing butterfly kisses down Wolfie's ear. "Baby." He followed his words with a low moan. "Hmmm."

Wolfie grunted and released his hold on Danny's pillow; he turned on his back, releasing a deep breath.

Danny bit his lip in amusement; his eyes roving down Wolfie's torso and landing on his steadily hardening cock.

Fuck! If he didnt have to start on the food, he would probably give the Alpha a blowjob.

Practice made perfect, right?

Not wanting to delay himself further, he left Wolfie to his sleep as he straightened, heading towards the door with his phone in his hand.

Time to get cooking.

...

As soon as he entered the kitchen, he opened the fridge and removed the pans of marinating chicken and fish.

"Okay... Time to put these to bake so that I can meet the schedule." He then got two large, glass pie dishes and emptied the contents of the pans in each.

Placing the pans in the sink, he opened the cupboard and got the Garlic powder along with the black pepper then sprinkled some over both the chicken and the fish.

He then got the bottle of BBQ sauce from the cupboard and coated the top of chicken in it before putting said bottle down and grabbed the kitchen foil from its place in a drawer.

Not wasting any time, he covered the dish with it, making sure to properly fold the edges down before he turned to the stove so that he could light it and have it heated for when he was finished with the fish.

Normally, he wouldn't have seasoned the fish and chicken the same way, but he really loved it like this. The other way wasn't all that good in his opinion.

He wasn't going to coat the fish in anymore seasoning though, he would just leave it the way it is and just cover it with the kitchen foil.

He just needed to wait until the oven was sufficiently heated before putting the dishes inside, so he moved onto grating the vegetables and fruits.

Gathering the Carrots, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Apples, Sweet pepper, Bell pepper, Watermelon, Cabbage and some long sweet Chile peppers, he carefully washed them and began grating and cutting.

15 minutes later

He had already put the dishes in the oven and was now looking at the bowl filled with only carrots and another filled with the other ingredients. The first bowl was for the coleslaw and the other bowl was the fruit and vegetable salad.

He turned, grabbing the white sugar from the cupboard and sprinkled some over the fruit and vegetable salad before putting it back.

He then grabbed the Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise and spurted a good bit onto the carrot, getting a spoon to mix everything properly before covering it in clear foil and putting it in the fridge to get cold.

It tastes way better cold than at normal temperature.

He then placed the bowl of fruits and vegetables in the fridge after also covering it in clear foil.

God, all he could think about was moving on to the next thing he needed to do which was peeling the potatoes and putting them to boil in some salt.

After that, he also needed to do the same to the yams before moving on to the huge pot of vegetable rice he planned on cooking.

He also needed to cut the top and bottom parts of the ripe plaintains he had Everett find for him and put them to boil in some salt before starting on the freaking corn pie.

God, that shit was so fucking delicious but harder to do than the other pies. If it wasn't done right then it wouldn't taste good.

...

After doing all that he had mentioned, he looked at the time and groaned.

7:18 am

Time really flies when you're preparing a large feast.

He eyed the large pots on the stove tops boiling away. Of the twelve open spaces, only four were being used.

Five now that he added another pot of potato for the salad.

Not even taking a break, he pulled a bag from the cupboard filled with green bananas because he planned on also making a banana salad which also tasted heavenly.

Damn... He was really going to outdo himself.

The fish and chicken weren't done yet because he turned the temperature on low so that they could boil properly in the marinade.

Now, he needed to peel the whole bunch of bananas so that he could put it on the stove to begin boiling. Now, that was six stove tops which will be filled.

He had six more to go and he wasn't sure that he'd need them all but hey, he might decide to include more stuff along the way.

"Okay... What else is next?" He sat down around the table in thought. "Shit! What else is there to do?"

His eyes widened when he realised that he hadn't decorated the cakes in the fridge or started on baking the cupcakes and muffins.

Damn, he didn't even get much rest before he had to start again.

...

It was hours later that an exhausted Danny sat down on a chair around the kitchen table.

Fina-fucking-ally! The chicken and fish were done baking and the three pies were almost finished. The cupcakes and muffins were done and were currently cooling. All that was left was to decorate them.

He had already sliced the boiled plantains and had laid them on a platter along with cucumber slices which had been soaking in a bowl of salt water for a couple of minutes and some tomato slices which were a couple of centimetres apart from both the plantain and cucumber.

He also had to do a different bowl filled with the fruit and vegetable salad without the tomato after remembering that Wolfie's Mum is allergic.

It really was a good thing that he hadn't seasoned the fish with any ketchup or he would be in a lot of trouble.

The cakes were: A strawberry Cheesecake - already decorated - a Vanilla and then a Caramel filled Cheesecake. Two plain cakes, a Rainbow cake, a fruit cake, two chocolate cakes and two Red Velvet cakes.

The Strawberry Cheesecake was for Wolfie's friend, Jackson.

The vegetable rice was also done so he had had the thought to steam some Broccoli and Cauliflower because he loved loved them.

He had already finished the potato and green banana salad of which the first was in the fridge.

All that had been left was to season and boil some lentil peas and he was done.

Said peas were already on the stove top so he had decided to sit in the kitchen until it was done because lentil peas are the kinds that should really be monitored incase it began burning or if it didn't have enough water added which would leave them hard.

While waiting for the cupcakes and muffins to cool, his Alpha trudged into the kitchen in only a pair of boxers.

Danny raised an eyebrow at him because it was still a bit chilly.

"Why are you in just your boxers?"

This guy, chaaa.

Wolfie shrugged, moving towards the fridge to get something to eat only for his eyes to widen when he saw all the salads and cakes already inside. "Whoa! You're a right beast, babe."

Danny only rolled his eyes as Wolfie pulled one of the chocolate cakes out of the fridge.

Only the chocolate cakes, the Red Velvets and the Cheesecakes were in the fridge. The others were on the countertop covered with those annoying plastic containers.

"Wolfie," he called, gaining the Alpha's attention as he brought the container covered cake over to the kitchen table. "Eat a proper breakfast, please."

Wolfie just pushed his mouth as he placed the cake on the table and turned to the drawer to get a knife. "Nah, I feel like eating cake."

Danny sighed and watched as he pulled the noisy as hell container off so that he could cut into the cake. "Did you at least brush your teeth?"

One trend in Britain that Danny wasn't fond of was the way people would just wake up and not brush their stinking mouth. Their excuse? 'I brushed my teeth last night so I'm good."

Eugh...

He continued eyeing the Alpha who cut a thick slice out of the cake. "Yup. Also took a shower so don't get your thongs in a twist."

Danny smiled as the Alpha waggled his eyebrows at him as he bit into the cake. "Just don't eat too much cake, I don't want you to ruin your appetite."

Wolfie snorted and rolled his eyes at him, coming around the table so that he could sit down in the chair opposite Danny. "Do I look like some snot nosed brat that get high on sugar?"

"Well..." He started, grinning when he saw the insulted look on Wolfie's face before he bit into the cake.

He got up out of his seat and walked around Wolfie's chair, grabbing the cake stained knife off the container before covering the cake once more.

"Don't." Wolfie's voice stopped his actions and he turned to look at him in curiosity. "I want another slice."

Danny gave him and affronted look as he pointedly locked the container in place before throwing the knife in the sink, returning the cake to the fridge.

"If you think that you are going to eat all this cake then you're sorely mistaken. I'll poach eggs for you, fry some bacon and toast some bread."

Wolfie just eyed him silently, eating his cake as Danny pulled three eggs out of the fridge before closing it to open the freezer so that he could pull a tub of bacon out.

"You better go get dressed right now before I whack you over your damn head! Do you want to catch a cold?!"

Raising an eyebrow in surprise at his Omegas' outburst, he stuffed the rest of the cake in his mouth and quickly got up out of his seat, hustling to the sink to wash his hands as Danny's eyes stayed pinned to his back.

What a cranky beast! Next time, he was going to make sure that the Omega had a couple more hours rest if he was this cranky about his eating habits.

Not to mention, the chances of him catching a cold was slim since Wolves were built differently than Humans. It was way different if they were asleep but while awake, the cold wouldn't bother him much.

But then again, Alphas and Omegas didn't exactly have similar body temperatures. Danny would be susceptible to the cold than him but he wasn't going to mention that as he scurried out of the kitchen to get dressed, chewing the rest of the delicious chocolate cake.

Danny huffed in amusement at Wolfie's retreating back before he pulled six slices of bacon out of the container and placed them on a plate he had pulled from the dish rack by the sink; he pushed the container to the side to make space for the frying pan and pot that he was gonna pull out from in the cupboard.

He still had to wash the pots that boiled everything in except for the one with the rice.

Looking over into the pot with the lentils, he picked up the spoon that was lying in a bowl of water and mixed the contents around, smiling when he saw that the peas were almost done.

Just a couple more minutes then he would turn the burner and let the remaining heat from the stove coil to boil the rest of the water away.

Shit, he couldn't wait for everyone to arrive, just four and a half more hours left.

Yeah... He was scolding Wolfie for eating cake at 11 in the morning.

But hey, it was still in the morning so it didn't make any difference.

Breakfast was breakfast.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Everything was finally finished and Wolfie had already gotten dressed and eaten his breakfast as he decorated the cupcakes and muffins and scraped the finished lentils in a bowl.

All that was left was for the guests to arrive but that was 3 hours and 31 minutes away.

His Mum had already called to confirm that the dinner was still happening and he had been quick to reassure her.

They would be heading to the Train Station at 2:30 pm so that they could arrive a little early.

Right now, he was slicing the pies into slices while still in the glass dishes.

He was slicing the Irish potato pie when Wolfie walked back inside, holding  three bottles of wine.

He raised an eyebrow but refrained from speaking as the Alpha set the bottles down on the counter before leaving the kitchen through the backdoor again.

From what he knew, there was a cellar somewhere under the compound but he hadn't been interested enough to let Wolfie show him.

"Hmm... Don't know, don't care." He didn't know Jack shit about the Wine.

After slicing the last pie, he began washing all the pots, pans, dishes etc. He wasn't going to complain about not having a dishwasher because he really didn't mind doing it the old-fashioned way.

He wondered if people still did it like that. Lazy sods... Haha... Well, if he were any other person, even he wouldn't like washing dishes.

His parents had taught them to be self-sufficient and to never rely too much on Electrical Appliances lest they become lazy and not able to help themselves.

Danny honestly doubted that some people even knew how to cook, clean or do the laundry these days.

But hey, who was he to judge?

What was that Bible verse again? Judge not for ye would not be judged? Uhhh... Something along those lines.

Religion wasn't exactly needed in their Community since they defied everything that the Commandments stood for.

Hell, the only reason why he knew those words were because his sister Phoebe had had a paper on Human Religions and she had gotten the Bible.

As much as they didn't like Humans, there was a saying that it was smarter to know your enemy than to go into battle unaware of what their opponents' goals were.

Not to shit on anyone's Religion but judging people on their preferences weren't exactly fair... Phoebe had even read a passage where it said that Men should not shave their hair nor cut the sides or something ... Yeah... He was so glad that he wasn't Human.

Tough.

Okay... Time to get everything washed so that he could get some rest before their families arrived. He had been on his feet all day and they were starting to ache up a storm.

He would set the dining room table after he was finished.

With Wolfie's help, of course.

Said Alpha walked back into the kitchen as if summoned. He had three pales in his hand and two bags of ice.

Hmmm... Yeah... He didn't want to know.

"I want your help setting the table, okay?" He looked at Wolfie who had opened the freezer and and placed the bags of ice into one of the half empty draws.

Wolfie looked up at him as he forced the last bag of ice into the freezer draw before pushing it close. "'Kay... Just call me when you're ready. When we're finished, we'll take a short bath together, okay?"

"Yeah," he agreed softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 32.6K 35
Book 1 of The Secret Series Kacper had been counting since he was a ten year old boy. Subtracting years, months and now the countdown was almost over...
35.6K 2.2K 41
Nunew, a 21 year old Omega hated his sub-gender. Due to society's rules everything he wanted to do was either hard to reach or simply not allowed. Si...
3.3K 129 8
*MATURE* Dantè Willow, a 21- year old omega abhorred Alphas after an unsightly incident that transpired right before his eyes. His life immediately v...
877K 42.1K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...