NOTICE ME : A Peter Kavinsky...

By AmberElizabeth1991

Camreigh Brown was bestfriends with long time crush Peter Kavinsky's younger sister Sophia. They were the gir... More

Camreigh & Sophia
Peter & August
Brother & Sister
Dressed 2 Impress
Party Rules
Destiny Darling
Party Animal
Stop Dancing!
Grounded
Silbling Dispute
First Day of School
Biology Partners
Text Messages
In My Feelings
Homework
Biology is Stupid!
Confrontation
What's Wrong?
It's the Freakn' Weekend!
Sneaking Off
Aftertaste
Awkward
Mallrats
Sympathize
Bestfriends
♡ Game Night ♡
Will you go to Homecoming with me?
Peter + Camreigh
3 Months
Parental Embarrassment
Parental Embarrassment Pt. 2
Christmas Party Hop
August Jones Annual Christmas Bash!
Merry Christmas Baby! ⛄
Talk to me
talk to me Pt. 2
New Years Eve
Butterflies
Be Gentle
Girl time
Backlash
Breakups & Makeups
Coach
I'm proud of you P
a kind word
Skipping School
August, you Fool
Seniors Rule!... I'm sorry (part 1)
Seniors Rule!.... I'm sorry (Part 2)
The Storm
Graduation
Summer Begins
Anniversary Pt. 1
Anniversary Pt.2
Nervous Regrets
Stanford University
Hold On
Liscened to drive
Celebrate
What is your deal?
Running on Empty
Summers End
It's not goodbye.... it's see ya later
Safe & Sound
Bad Day
Early morning Hello
College & Contemplation
Friends
Secrets
48 hours til You ❤
Three days ago...
Sophia's Guilt
There's No Place Like Home
Suspicions
The Truth
Hypocritical
I need to tell you something
You did what?!
Nerve
Standing up
Hopelessly devoted to you?
Destination Love
Better Together ❤
Fresh Start
Girls are EVIL!
Making Plans
I'm leaving..
The map that leads to you
Poetic Reunion
Moving Fast

Responsible

1.3K 35 6
By AmberElizabeth1991

"Peter! What is it going to take for you to start taking this Stanford University thing serious?!" Peter's mother yelled as we both sat idly on the couch while she ranted.

I looked off to the side so I so I wouldn't have to look at her directly because Mrs. Kavinsky was a scary person when she was angry.

Peter looked over at me with his eyes bugged out.

"Peter! Are you listening to a thing I have to say?!" His mother yelled again as he nodded but I honestly think he wasn't paying her much mind. Especially since he was days away from his eighteenth birthday and she really couldn't do much more, he was fixing to be an adult.

"This is ridiculous!" Mrs. Kavinsky spat when she saw him paying more attention to me than her.

"Camreigh, I need you to go home please just for a little while..." she said with her hands on her hips.

It caught me off guard I didn't even do anything to her.... and Peter got upset about it.

"What? No! She doesn't have to!" Peter smarted off.

"Really Peter, It's okay" I said touching his shoulder when he gave me this mortifying look. Like he wanted me to stay and take the yelling with him, but his mother was clearly aggravated at us both and me being here was making it worse.

"Peter let her go home! It would be nice for a change to have a conversation with my son without his girlfriend being present everytime" she spat angrily.

I wouldn't admit it to Mrs. Kavinsky but she hurt my feelings by saying that.

Peter looked at me with anguish in his eyes, after his mother had said that... I could tell he didn't blame me now for trying to leave.. she was being way to harsh on him (us) he was graduating in a couple of weeks, and he accepted the ride to college so whatever was troubling her was just something she must have had bottled up for awhile.

"Okay....." he said pulling my hand as I turned to leave. "I love you" Peter said, when I glanced at Mrs. Kavinsky who was to furriated to listen to our mush.

"I love you too" I said back and quickly darted for the door to get out of there before she started yelling again.

When I got to the end of the driveway i saw Sophia walking up with her backpack, school must have just let out and she had just got off the bus.

I was upset and it was visible she asked me right away.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong?" She said stopping me as I tried to pass her.

"Your mom...." I said when Sophia gave me a confused look.

Until she heard Mrs. Kavinsky, "oh...." she said making a wierd face.

"I take it she wasn't happy about yall skipping?" She said when i shook my head.

"I don't know what her deal is... he's fixing to graduate seniors always skip" she said as I agreed with her, but it wasn't just that his mother was being so hateful towards me.... for no reason it really had me upset.

"Well, um I better head home... I'm sure my dad is waiting on me now..." I said rolling my eyes and dreading the whole walk home.

"Okay, text me later.. I'll come over and bring you the assignments." She smiled.

"Thanks" I replied as I drug my feet home.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

When I walked in my dad was sitting in front of the t.v. as always as I plopped down on the couch.

I waited for him to say something but he didn't so I brung it up myself.

"Okay... go ahead. Yell at me ground me whatever you have to do..." I said when my dad looked at me with a confused stare.

"What?" He asked with his head cocked to the side as he muted the t.v.

"Aren't I in trouble?" I asked when he shook his head and scoffed carelessly.

"For what???" He asked when I rated myself out but it was better to be honest.

"For skipping school? With Peter today?? Mrs. Kavinsky is throwing a major BF" I said when he scratched his head.

"You skipped?" He asked puzzled to my suprise Mrs. Kavinsky hadn't gotten to my father yet which was a shock.

I gulped loudly in my throat.... "um... yeah... but it was only this one time and I'm sorry, I wont do it again I dont know wha-!" I started to continue to ramble until my father cut me off.

"Hey relax... as long as you didn't do anything illegal or get hurt... I'm okay.. your a good kid.. until I don't have a reason to trust you anymore then I'm not going to punish you for being a kid..." he said to my suprise.

"Um.... thanks?" I said with an eyebrow raised. "Look your a responsible girl, I'm just glad after all of this your finally being a regular teenager... I trust you remember." He said when I hugged him around the neck. I was lucky I guess to have such an understanding father... if only I could say the same for Peter's mother..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Peter and Mother conversation:

"Mom why are you loosing it over a day of school? Finals are over I basically don't need to go, I'm fixing to graduate!" I said when she shook her head, "your not getting it!" My mother spat.

When I interrupted her, "and you didn't have to talk to Camreigh that way it honestly pissed me off" I said not caring if I stepped on toes or not.

"That seems to be the problem..." she said making me question her reasoning for saying that.

"What? Yall love Camreigh?!" I yelled when my mother told me to quiet my voice down now.

"Yes, but maybe you love her just a little too much." She said when i scoffed.

"As if that were possible!" I said when she sat across from me.

"Peter you need to start being responsible. Dad and I arent gonna be around you when your off at Stanford, you cant do this kind of stuff... and Camreigh" she said with a heavy sigh.

"Son, Camreigh is going to be here while your off all those miles away..... I just think your both setting yourself up for disappointment. It's going to be alot harder than you both think" she said as I shook my head vigorously at her I couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth.

I saw Sophia out of the corner of my eye walk in from school. I guess she could feel the tension in the room. So she stayed in the kitchen out of the way but where she could still hear.

"This is complete shit!" I said when my mother cut me off again.

"Language almost eighteen or not I won't tolerate it, and honestly as much as I love Camreigh and know how good she has been for you I just wish maybe yall would have never started dating then maybe this transition would be easier!" My mother yelled when I got up and was about to leave then I heard Sophia step in.

"Mom that is uncalled for!" She said raising her voice from the kitchen.

"Sophia stop being nosey please this is between your brother and me." She said but Sophia was already involved.

"Well not when you bring my bestfriend up in the conversation like her feelings in this matter doesn't mean anything! What's wrong with you why would you say that!" Sophia spat and then they started arguing back and forth until I had enough.

I went to my bedroom grabbed an outfit or two and came back downstairs.

"Where are you going?!" My mother asked when I got to the front door.

"Anywhere but here, this fighting is ridiculous. Mom I know this is probably because your upset I am going to be living on my own... I get that... you will miss me I will miss yall too... believe me, but you didn't have to talk about Camreigh that way... like she doesnt matter!" I screamed at her as Sophia just looked at me and they both got quiet.

"I'll see you guys later!" He said as he slammed the door behind him and drove off speeding like a maniac you could hear his tires squeal.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Peter POV:

As angry as I was, I'm sure Camreigh would hear about it from Soph later. I just wanted her to know I wouldn't be home. So I shot her a text

Me:

Hey babe... I'm sorry. you had to hear all of that I'm just glad you didn't hear the rest. I'll call you later I'm going to stay at August's for a few days.
ily ❤

When I pulled up to August's after I asked if it was okay if I stayed for a few days, I had to let some of my fustration out. As much as I hated airing my dirty laundry for the world to see, I updated my Facebook anyways... but immediately regretted it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1K 8
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
57.7K 9.6K 70
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
165K 6.1K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
16.7M 647K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...