Peter + Camreigh

I could hardly keep my eyes on the score board as they followed Peter the rest of night. He had left such a sweet smile over my face that I couldn't let go of how he had made me feel.

Sophia sat there with a monumental smile on her face as she kept giving me glances showing how glad everything had went after she admitted she was a major part of it.

I was so glad now that my bestfriend was starting to feel happy for me even if it was her brother.

When the game ended we won by a final score of twenty seven to twenty, it was a close game but we won victoriously.

I waited for Peter outside of the field house after the game while his mother and everyone else went home. I still couldn't get how romantic and sweet it was the way Peter had asked me to the dance. As I gazed at my flowers and waited I was rudely surprised by Destiny of all people who made a point to come by and ruin my perfect mood.

"Look girls it's Adler High's very own charity case!" She said as she threw her head back and laughed making her stupid immature friends laugh along with her.

I rolled my eyes and let out a tense moan before going off. "Destiny what have I ever done to you?! Your a senior I'm in tenth grade!!! Why do you even care to give me the time of day!!?" I yelled making her just laugh at me with pitty.

Right when she was about to speak Peter came walking out of the field house in his Jean's and Adler High Lacrosse hoodie.

"Hey Ba-" he said stopping in mid sentence when he saw Destiny. He huffed loudly "What the hell do you want Destiny?" He said scoffing and being very pissy towards her.

She laughed with her hand over her mouth "We were just talking to Camreigh, since she is a quote on quote some kind of charity" she said getting cut off by Peter in mid sentence.

He slung his lacrosse bag over his left shoulder, with my homecoming proposal sticking out of the end of it. And grabbed me by the hand before he got in her face.

"Destiny, the only charity case here is you and the charity events between your legs!" He said making her drop her jaws along with mine too I couldn't believe he basically called her a slut in front of her little possy. It was funny none the less, and apparently true considering her track record.

He said as he pulled me away from them and we walked to his car hand in hand.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that...." Peter said as we sat in his car in the middle of my driveway.

I shook my head gently, the more she was trying to attack me only made me realize it was just her own jealousy and insecurities.

  ~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Peter unbuckled his seat belt and moved closer to me. The two of us stared at one another awkwardly until we both let out a laugh.

"I-I really li-ke, like you Camreigh" he said moving the strands of hair that were in my face behind my ear, as I looked up at him and his brown eyes locked with mine.

It was such a surreal moment for me, to hear him say the words I had yearned for him to say since I was eight years old. I couldn't help but get super emotional when he said what he said to me.

"Whoa,whoa,whoa" he said wondering as to why I was crying. "It's just.....I.. have liked you for so long I don't know how to react to you finally liking me back" I replied with a silly laugh, feeling stupid.

He shook his head and pressed his lips together before a really big smile creeped across his face, making his nose scrunch up in the cute way it does when he's happy.

"Like this Brown" he said as his lips touched mine and he caressed my cheek with his hand.

After he and I shared a kiss that seemed like it lasted twenty minutes he let go of my lips and then bit his.

I noticed the living room light on from the outside window so I guessed my father was still up waiting for me...

"I guess I need to get inside before it gets too late" I said to Peter signaling the obviousness of my father waiting up for me.

"Okay..." he said almost as if he didn't want me to go. "Let me walk you to your door" he said accompanying me to the front porch underneath the light by the door. He leaned in and kissed me one more time, before I tried to go in before he grabbed my hand quickly to make me turn around.

"What?" I asked with a giggle, "Can I call you my girlfriend?" He asked innocently as he smiled. That was the moment I almost forgot how to breath as I watched my first relationship with a boy blossom into one i would never forget.

♡♡♡♡

When i got out of the shower and went to lay down in bed all smiles, my phone went off from all being Peter's Facebook notifications.

Peter Kavinsky updated his status,
Peter Kavinsky changed his profile picture, Peter Kavinsky sent you a relationship request.

My life was fixing to change in a big way.

Camreigh Brown is now in a Relationship with Peter Kavinsky ❤