Wish Granted

By Lyv_Nation

Aria Lin was a 24 years old woman. Also an womanizer. One day due to this trait of her's, she was stabbed. Th... More

Arc 1.0
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Arc 1.7
1k special: Day at the amusement park
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
About 10k special: Not an arc
Arc 1.11
Arc 1.12
Arc 2.0
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
NOT A NEW CHAP but!
Arc 2.5

Arc 1.13 <END>

3.7K 112 14
By Lyv_Nation

OMG, I am deeply sorry. I started writing after the last chapter but later on, I stopped having any inspiration. I hope you won't kill me just yet.
This is the last chapter and well, I wish you all enjoy it.  Being writing this since September of 2018, oof.

Chapter unedited, because author was too sorry to wait for it to be edited.

Fan art above by my lovely 
.

.

.

A/N: WARNING SEX SCENE AHEAD, CLOSE YOUR EYES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hui Xue captured Mao's lips and explored it with his tongue. Mao left the man do what he wanted, his legs wrapped around Hui Xue's waist, he could feel his member caged inside Hui Xue's pants. He moved his hips, rubbing against it making him groan, Mao smirked hearing him groaning out of pleasure.

Hui Xue licked and nibbled on Mao's lips, while his hands caressed his back under the shirt. His member kept being rubbed by the naughty kitten and it wanted to come out already. He lowered his head, and left kiss trails on Mao's chin, jaw and neck. Mao kept giving muffled moans, which excited Hui Xue even more. His hands lowered to Mao's waist, they sneakily entered his pants and grabbed Mao's butt.

Feeling Hui Xue's warm hands on his butt he jumped slightly. He heard Hui Xue chuckled and glared at him, pouting. Mao smirked and buried his head on Hui Xue's shoulder, biting into it he felt Guilty Xue's hands tightening their hold on his ass. Even so, Mao didn't hate his touchy hands so he just licked the bitten area, leaving kisses. Still grinding his hips against their member he was getting more aroused, his member had also gotten hard and it was the one rubbing against Hui Xue's member. His breathing became heavy, his eyes were blurry and his body hot. "Hui Xue... p-please"
Hui Xue smiled, "Mm? Please what?" He had refrained from touching further, he wanted this man to tell him he wanted him, even if it's only one time. Just like he expected, kitten was asking for it himself.
Xiu Mao, "D-do me, you beast" He said looking into Hui Xue's eyes. He gulped seeing the hunger from his eyes, but he couldn't retract now. It wasn't like he really wanted him anyway. He has given himself over to him a long time ago, only that he could never say anything to him before the other had him in bed already. "As you wish kitten", said Hui Xue licking his lips.

One of his fingers was raised to Hui Xue's mouth and licked, all while Mao looked at him. With the saliva coated finger, Hui Xue lowered his hand to Mao's hole, "Breath in and slow" He said in almost a whisper, his finger slowly entering the hole. Mao arched his back, he has been taken from behind multiples times already but it always felt so intrusive. He opened his mouth, closing his eyes, but not forgetting to breath slowly. He groaned as the finger started moving inside him. He gripped his hands on Hui Xue's shoulder, while his head was against Hui Xue's.

Hui Xue thrust his finger in and out, slowly at first until Mao's inside got used to him. After a few thrusts he increased his speed, hearing Mao's moans build up he smiled and bit Mao's bottom lip. He was slowly getting impatient but holding it in, he thrusted a third finger. This time he went faster, and Mao also followed along moving his hips at the same pace as his fingers. Hui Xue's member kept twitching in anticipation, he wanted to be part of the fun as well.
Mao looked down at Hui Xue's member and bit his lip, "I... I want it in me" He said in a low but seductive voice. Hui Xue didn't delay and took his fingers out of Mao's hole.

Feeling his warm insides empty, he shuffled slightly. Hui Xue positioned his member close to Mao's hole, feeling the heat radiating from it. Without taking his eyes away from Mao, he entered him.
Feeling the big member enter his hole, Mao's head fell back, he gripped Hui Xue's shoulder as the other kept moving. Suddenly Hui Xue stopped moving, making Mao impatient, and instead he started going up and down. Mao has been cooperative a couple of times in the past, but lately he's even more. Hui Xue looked at him thoughtfully, for the first time in his life, he hesitated, "Do you, love me, Xing Mao?" Mao paused his movement and looked at Hui Xue. His eyes didn't showed disgust or confusion, no hesitation either. His eyes were full of love, care and warmth, "Yes I do. I love you, I love you, I love you a lot, you monster". He leaned closer and kissed the man deeply, this time his kissing was the one full of passion and love. Hui Xue was happy, he never thought his feelings would be returned by the kid he saw by coincidence, and cared about. It was unreal, from the moment he became independent, he always got what he wanted but he felt he didn't had anything at all. All the money, the houses, the lovers and employees, the cars and clothes, there wasn't anything to truly satisfy him. However, now with Mao with him, all he ever needed was him, that smile, the warm of his body and his feelings, it was all he wanted. Those eyes full of affection that used to be wasted and ignored by Su Wen, were now looking at him.
He took Mao's hand and kissed it, he gave Mao the biggest and brightest smile he had never give someone else. "I love you a lot too, kitten" Mao smiled back, his eyes were moist and slightly red, he tried not to cry but his tears ended up flowing. It was the most pure and romantic scene, if seen from someone else's perspective. They kept their love making activities till next morning.

Mao woke up around three in the afternoon, which seemed to be a normal time to wake up lately. He patted the side of the bed, but it was already cold, meaning Hui Xue had left long time ago. He sighed disappointed and stood up, he hissed as his back pain reminded him of last night. Mao kept on walking to the bathroom with a smile. At four, he was already dressed up and had eaten. "Today, I get rid of those bastards of my brothers" He thought as he got on a cab. He had gotten a text message from Su Wen last night, asking or more like, demanding to meet up. Of course he didn't replied but still agreed on going, if Su Wen sent such a message, it meant that the man knew about his relationship, after all, it wasn't possible for him to not know when Hui Xue being inside of him for almost a month, non-stop. Mao smirked while a reddish tint creeped on his neck. He cleared his throat and thought about what to do with the family, sparing one of them seemed to be boring and too weak. On his way to the meet up place he ordered AI, just as AI disappeared the cab driver announced arriving. He paid and got out, the meeting place was a very famous restaurant, it was very expensive too and even though it was famous, there were a certain group of people who could reserve. Su Wen had a lot of money, thanks to his father, so he could reserve easily.
Mao approached the host, who looked him up and down and then asked, "Name?" Mao smiled ignoring the rudeness, "Yang Xing Mao, I'm here because of Yang Su Wen" The host looked the list in the computer, "Ah I see. Follow me" The host said, walking ahead. Mao followed behind, till they reached a booth, almost at the end of the restaurant.
The restaurant was divided in three floors, in the first floor were tables for two up to four people, in the third floor were tables for four or eight, plus it was a bit more reserved and the last floor was VIP. It had four rooms which were big enough for sixteen people, it even had a small entertainment area were women would play music and dance, just a sit in the room could cost five million dollars, excluding the hundred and up dishes.
Mao looked around at the familiar faces of celebrities with other men or women, some acting coy other in very compremissing stares. He stopped at the same time the host did, he looked towards the front to find Su Wen. The man was indeed handsome, not as attractive as Hui Xue but he had a very good looking face, he had a cigarette in hand and when he exhale he looked towards Mao, not restraining his dislike. "You came..." In his eyes flashed a dangerous light, that soon disappeared but disgust was still in his eyes. "Wen Ge..." Mao bowed slightly. Su Wen scoffed and gesture for him to sit, and Mao did. Silence invaded the atmosphere, however Mao wasn't disturbed by it, he kept on drinking the water that was placed in front of him. As Su Wen was about to talk a waiter came to take their orders, Mao smiled at the waiter and ordered. He was being invited so he wasn't stupid enough to not eat. The waiter asked Su Wen but the man just waved for the waiter to leave. "What's wrong with you?" At last Su Wen talked, "Wrong? You invited me here, shouldn't I order" His expression was full of confusion, but in his head he laughed, he knew why Su Wen invited out. If it was the original, maybe the dumb man would have thought in pink and see everything in pink, but he wasn't like him. "No, I mean, why are you and ... Hui Xue together? Are you his bitch?" He scoffed, "Maybe you threw yourself at him, didn't had enough money?" Su Wen's eyes were full of anger, he seemed to be restraining himself which made Mao laugh in his heart. "Is that with what you have come up with? Look, first of all, it was him who persuade me. Of course, now we're together in mutual agreement, because guess what?" Mao leaned forward, both his hands tangled with one another, and a smile in his beautiful face. "We love each other, now if that makes you mad or you think it's just a bitch talking nonsense, you might as well call him too, Wen Ge" Mao empathized with a smirk.

Su Wen last nerve was broke and he grabbed Mao by the hair, he stood up and dragged Mao who kept on struggling for the man to release him. As they approached the Valet Man, he threw the key to his car, "Get the car! Now!" The man looked at Mao worried but still ran to get the car. "Let.me.go!" Mao kept on screaming, his body even though had being through some exercise and it was more stronger than before, still couldn't win with the body of the world's golden child. The valet man approached with the car and opened the door, he was very nervous and worried about Mao, but didn't dare to say anything. Su Wen walked, still dragging Mao to the other passenger sit and threw Mao inside, he walked back to the driver seat and entered. When Mao was about to say something, he was punched by Su Wen, and fell unconscious.

When Mao woke up he heard a ringing, his head was a mess. "Ah fuck that guy..." he thought touching his head. He adjusted his eyes while looking around, he was brought to some run down factory, seeing all the machines and boxes. The metal and rust door opened, and three man plus Su Wen appeared, the man had a nasty smirk plastered in his lips. "Well, it seems your luck ran out, cunt" He gestured the men, who were anxiously looking at Mao up and down, one of them licked his drooling lips every second, another one was rubbing his shaft under the pants and the last one was mysteriously calm, however his eyes looked like a predator waiting for his prey.
Mao's eyes watered on command, "W-why? Why are you doing this? Is Hui Xue the only reason you're doing this? Just take him! I'll disappear!" He staggered in his words and sobbed, he looked truly pitiful which may had made the men beside Su Wen more eager to start. Su Wen kicked Mao stomach, and punched his face until he was satisfied. He laughed, "Like hell he's the only reason, you know, I have hated you for so long you bitch! Because of you, my mother suffered. You... You're mother, because of her, my mother was depressed and almost killed herself" Su Wen screamed, his eyes moist but full of anger, and directed another kick to his stomach. "What do you mean?" Mao looked at Su Wen confused, "I-I know she was a mistress and that... Mothe-, your mother.. Hated her but still!" He said.
Suddenly a chuckled was heard, but it wasn't from any of the men present, Mao looked towards the door to find Feng Xi, "Feng Ge! Pl-please help me!" Feng Xi's eyes were full of disdain, but there was something else, he walked towards Su Wen's side and patted his shoulder, "Feng Di, you arrived" Said Su Wen, with a calm tone unlike the one he used with Mao. Feng Xi smiled slightly and looked at Mao, "I'll tell you, I'll tell you why we and our mother hate you", he walked closer and squatted down, "You're the actual son of the Yang family." He said disdainfully. Mao's eyes opened wide, enough to be able to pop out any second, "W-what do you mean? Isn't.. Isn't Wen Ge the oldest son?" He looked at Su Wen, who decided to look away.
Feng Xi shook his head. "Our mother was already pregnant when they married, and then she got pregnant by my father, however it wasn't Yang Feng Chu(Their "father") but father's friend. Then when she did tried having a child with father, that whore of your mother snatched him away, ending up pregnant" He sneered. Mao couldn't find any words to say, his eyes keep darting from Su Wen to Feng Xi.

Su Wen tapped his brother's shoulder, "Stop... don't tell anymore to that cunt, let the men over here have their fun" He said looking at the three men, who were sweating from waiting. Feng Xi smiled and nodded, he looked back at Mao and spit on the boy's face. "You're more like a girl, I hope you enjoy the dick you so much like to suck" He stood up. Su Wen and Feng Xi walked away, Mao on the other hand kept struggling and screaming for them. The men gulped simultaneously as they reached for the young boy's clothes, however they didn't get to do anything because the metal door suddenly swung, causing both men to look back and see a tall man dressed in a blue suit, looking very angry. They didn't had time to react before a fist pinned them down in the ground. When Hui Xue finished punching and beating the crap out of the three men, a ground of other men dragged them down, "Take them "there" I'll have a talk with them" He said and looked towards Mao, who was a sobbing. His angry expression turned soft but sad, "I'm sorry I was late kitten". Hui Xue couldn't bare to see his beloved face, and body which were covered in bruises. Mao smiled lightly and shook his head, "You were right on time, you monster" Hui Xue freed Mao of the ropes that he was tied to and hug him, "I'm sorry... I'll make them pay". Mao smiled and nodded, "I know...at least I was able to get the information I needed" Hui Xue walked out of the factory with Mao in his arms.

DAYS EARLIER~

Before going to sleep Mao pinched Hui Xue's abs. "I need you for something... I didn't want to ask for help, but If I want to finish this quick, I kind of need you" He said. Hui Xue caressed Mao's cheek, "Use me however you want, I won't mind" Mao looked at Hui Xue apologetic, "I'll be a bit displeasurable though". The man looked seriously at Mao, "Tell me"

"I told you how I want to pay back my dear family, right? Well, I had many plans in my head but they would all take too much time, and I don't want to wait so much. So I have come up with one which is faster, but just a bit more dangerous if not timed right." Mao explained how he was going to bait his brother into hiring some "dangerous people" to take care of him, of course he wasn't sure how his brother was going to approached him but the important thing was to be prepared, and so it was going to need Su Wen's phone to be hacked into. It would have been logical to track Mao's phone but thinking of how villains always act, his phone might be disposed off. Either way, it was not only going to work as a tracker but it needed for it to record whatever happened. Someone he "knew" was going to hack into the cameras of the restaurant to record whatever happen in there, of course this part was left out.
Just as he told Hui Xue, who wasn't very happy with that, but still agreed reluctantly, he was contacted by Su Wen who had fall for the bait and hired some men to do whatever with Mao. In the cab to the restaurant he had told AI to hack the cameras, "Can you do it?"
[For that I will need some upgrade, It costs a thousand points, will you buy it?]

Mao had seriously thought about it, maybe it was enough with just a recording and Hui Xue coming to rescue him ah! Still he nodded hesitantly, "I swear, you're a thief!"

[Hacking and computer manipulation acquired successfully. I'll get going now then, host]

Mao couldn't believe how much of a swindler his system was. Even so, it worked out. AI was able to hack the cameras, and not only that, but the car's computer system. Mao now had enough evidence.
Surprisingly, Feng Xi also became part of the whole ordeal, it was killing two birds with one stone, in their case with their own stone. Even more so, he even said and admitted that Xing Mao was the original son of the Yang Family. Mao wasn't surprise at this, AI had told him about this some time ago when searching for a way to destroy them. Yes, it did came as a great surprise but Sai Weng lost horse, how know not blessing. He wanted to look for evidence of this, however it seems that the day when Feng Xi had took him home, the reason why they stopped was because Feng Xi needed proof for their father to not doubt if they were real or not. Not only blood, but also hair strands, and he didn't paid mind to it, but even his toothbrush had disappeared. It seemed they were truly desperate to get as many evidence as necessary, so he thought that it might be hard to destroy them that way, but unexpectedly, Feng Xi threw himself and his family under the bus. Finally, he had enough to get rid of the family and, truly live happy. This time it was more for him than for the original, he couldn't leave them alone, the pain they made the original Xing Mao go threw just because of greed wasn't necessary, so he will make them suffer unnecessary loss too.

Mao smiled as he leaned his head in Hui Xue's arm. The man caressed Mao's head, and kept on talking to the secretary, "With all that, please make a meeting with CEO Yang and the best lawyers we can get" Secretary Yang nodded and got on it. Just four days later, they headed to the meeting, which was held in Yang's house. The man, who everyone referred as a general of an army was trembling slightly, if he was a millionaire, Cing Hui Xue was the one who owned it all, probably even him, and now he was having a meeting with the man. Usually he won't mind, he knew his son and him were in some intimate relationship but it had lately stopped. Now he was being called for a meeting, and not only him, but his family. His wife, Yang Fan He, tugged his arm, she was worried about her husband who had a face of being dragged to his death, "Zhangfu, what is wrong? Are you feeling bad? Maybe nervous about the meeting? If it's that, don't worry. It's probably something to do with Su Wen. You know how those two childs are in a relationship, maybe Hui Xue wants to make it official to us" She said, and took the cup of tea in the table. "Here, drink some tea and calm down" The man relaxed, it was probably as his wife said, maybe it was about that. He took a sip from the tea and calmed his nerves.
Twelve minutes later the doorbell rang, the maid rushed to open the door. As the door was opened her face was twisted in disgust when she saw Mao, she was an old maid who had served the house for many years, and she as everyone in the house disliked the boy who came from a mistress. "What are you doing here?" The woman spat out, informally and very rude. Mao glanced at her and smiled lightly, "I came to meet with father" Mao kept a good composure as he speaked, and was polite. The woman was about to say something else, but a hand was rested in Mao's shoulder, "What's wrong kitten? Why aren't you inside yet?" Hui Xue asked, not sparing a glance to the woman.
When the rude old woman saw Hui Xue, she instantly recognize him and in her heart she slapped her mouth a thousand times. "M-master Cing... Welcome" The woman said as she bowed and opened the door widely. Hui Xue, at last looked at the woman, but scoffed. Mao hid his ridiculating smile and walked, holding hands with Hui Xue to the house. In his original world, Aria always liked those scenes of ridiculating people who assumed or ridiculed them first. She always said the same when that happened, If you don't do stupid things you won't end up in tragedy. Same thing she could apply to the Yang's.

They walked into the living room, and Mao's heart accelerated. It was like a deja vu, only this time he wasn't here to kill someone but to destroy them by their own sword.

As they walked in, the Yang's turned their heads to them. All surprised, Su Wen and Feng Xi were especially surprised to the point their jaws almost dropped and their eyes almost popped out of their eyes, at this Mao laughed in his eyes however it seemed like the both of them weren't the only ones who knew about it, since the mother also looked like she had seen a ghost. Mao's eyes narrowed, this three really wanted him dead.
The father on the other hand was surprised but because he wasn't expecting to see Mao with Hui Xue, his eyes glanced at Su Wen and it seems his son was also surprised, did Mao stole Hui Xue from his son? That kid was always causing trouble. He glared at the young boy. "Do sit, I wonder what this meeting is about"
They did as told and the first one to talk was Hui Xue, "First of all, I would like to announce that your son and me are in a relationship. You might find it to your dislike, however I do not care, I just wanted you to not mess up the facts. Second, you as the man of the house, should be aware of what happens in it." Hui Xue processed to talk about everything that had happened, even way before when they were smaller. Mao smiled, he didn't need to say anything which was a lot and he feared that if he said anything it would be oversee as him lying. However Hui Xue saying it, an outsider there was more probability of Yang Feng Chu believing it, and as expected he was. His expression kept morphing from anger, to sadness, to dislike and disappointment. When Hui Xue finished talking, Feng Chu stood up from beside his wife. "They're not mine?! You dare!" Just like a drama, the events of the woman apologizing and trying to deny, unfold. At last Feng Chu left her crying and walked to the two man who were horrified of what would happen to them. Feng Chu stood in front of them and slapped them hard enough that his fingers were imprinted in their cheeks, it was the first time he had laid a hand on them. Lastly, he walked to Mao and kneeled down. "I'm so sorry, son. I should have paid attention, I was blinded by what that woman said and didn't ever tried to find out if it was true. I loved your mother, she gave me so much love and actual care, having her was a blessing, and not only she gave me love but a son and even so, I still was blind. You look so much like her, that It became hard for me to see you. I ask forgiveness" Mao teared up, and took the old man's hands, he shook his head, "Man lackperfect man; gold lack enoughred, I won't blame you. It did cause me pain and I was angry, but knowing all this, It makes me happy to know that my mother wasn't just a woman to pass the time with. Thank you, for loving her" Mao sobbed out. Hui Xue soothe him, while smiling, he was glad he could fix his relationship with his only family, even if it was just a little.

After all that, Feng Chu agreed on Mao giving the evidence of kidnap, attempted rape and assault to the police, he also was going to disown them. He felt ashamed of the people he saw as family, he promised Hui Xue enough share of his company since Mao didn't want them. With everything resolved, Mao and Hui Xue went back home. Mao smiled as he laid in bed, Hui Xue helped him take his shoes off and laid beside him, "Are you happy?" Hui Xue asked. Mao nodded, "Yes, thanks for your help, It was finished quickly. Thanks" Hui Xue smiled and kissed the man's lips.

The court announced that Su Wen, Feng Xi and Fan He were guilty, giving them approximately ten years in prison. It was a quick verdict since there was enough evidence and even witnesses to the kidnapping, which was the valet man. Mao smiled as he waved goodbye to them, "Enjoy jail~" He thought.

[Mission completed: Get rid of Feng Xi, Su Wen and Fan He 1000 points
Mission completed: Reclaim the position of first son 500 points
Mission completed: Fix relationship with Feng Chu 200 points]

"Oh! Nice, what's all this?"

[This were hidden missions for host to complete, congratulations.]

"There's even hidden missions? This is really weird, but it's nice since I got more points"

Hui Xue kissed Mao, who seemed zoned out, an habit of his. Mao blinked but still hugged Hui Xue, at last he was done. He felt a nice relief, his heart was calm and at peace. He kissed Hui Xue back, thankfully he fell in love with a nice man, who helped him. True, he might have been able to do it alone, but having help seems good too. After all, knowing he has to reincarnate into many worlds, he didn't know in which of them he could find someone who could be by his side and help him, or comfort him. He shook the thoughts out of his head and just enjoyed the moment, the thinking of other lives should be left for when they come, now he would live to the fullest and enjoy to the fullest.

<The End>

Of Arc 1, of course.

_______________________________________

OMG!! I am back... Oof, I'm truly sorry. I took so long and.. and... please don't kill me. I made it very long, at least the longest from all the previous chapters. Anyway, enjoy... next arc might be more interesting ah

[At last... Took you long enough]

*cries* I'm sorry!!

Leave a comment, I love reading them and ofc, like! *winks* Thanks for the support!

1 Sai Weng lost horse, how know not blessing — Blessings come in disguise.

2Zhangfu -- Husband

3If you don't do stupid things you won't end up in tragedy

4Man lackperfect man; gold lack enoughred

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 806 22
BOOK THREE IS FINALLY HERE. "His lashes....fl..fluttered!!" "Hi....his fingers moved." "He has woken up!!" The people I had left behind on my road t...
71.2K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
209K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
114K 4.7K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...