♥︎Enemies Lust ~ S.coups ff♥︎

By xCatzyx

{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and atte... More

Part 1 - Monday Blues
Part 2 - Project Partners
Part 3 - Deal
Part 5 - Unexpected Company
Part 6 - Painful Wait
Part 7 - One Sided Argument
Part 8 - A Game
Part 9 - Suspicions
Part 10 - His Dark Room
Part 11 - Midnight Moonlight
Part 12 - Carraige Thoughts
Part 13 - House Party #1
Part 14 - House Party #2
Part 15 - Shifting Seasons
Part 16 - Smudged Mascara
Part 17 - The Plan
Part 18 - Mission
Part 19 - A Melancholic Realisation
Part 20 - Glossy Eyes & Fireflies
Part 21- Movie Night
Part 22 - Promises
Part 23 - Broken Rules
Part 24 - Trouble Brewing
Part 25 - Debunked Headlines & Painful Lies
Part 26 - Untiltled
Part 27 - Jigsaw Feelings
Part 28 - Announcements
Part 29 - Music Box Confessions
Part 30 - Same Night Sky
Part 31 - Double Bluff
Part 32 - First Snowflake
Part 33 - Green With Envy
Part 34 - Making A Scene
Part 35 - Dusk
Part 36 - December Wishes
Part 37 - The Best Present
Part 38 - 2:57am
Part 39 - Strictly Business Pt.1
Part 40 - Strictly Business Pt.2
Part 41 - Broken Trust
Part 42 - Broken Glass
Part 43 - Broken Souls
Part 44 - Loosing Sight
Part 45 - Delusional Honesty
Part 46 - Sports Day
Part 47 - Final Battle
Part 48 - Unofficial Vowels
Part 49 - Untraditional
Part 50 - Lust

Part 4 - Home Alone

11.8K 411 109
By xCatzyx

Y/N POV

You'd been walking for ages. Your houses were fairly close, but at the usual turning he failed to turn, instead followed you intently.

Y/n: "Um, that's your stop? Now leave me alone, creep"

Coups: "I'm going to your house"

Y/n: "I'm not in the mood for jokes" you turned on your heel but he held you back.

Coups: "It's cute how you act like you don't want me"

Y/n: "Oh lay off it, why do you need to come to my house?"

Coups: "Project" he smugly hummed, stopping in front of you.

Y/n: "You mean the project you very forcefully told me would be worked on INDIVIDUALLY"

Coups: "Yeah well i changed my mind. Let's go!"

Y/n: "This isn't all about you, what about what I think?"

Coups: "Are you that scared of losing the bet? Am I that easy to fall for?"

You groaned and tried to keep up with him. Protesting was useless, instead you decide to put up with him for an hour or so, so he would leave you alone forever~

But it's never that easy.

— — —

As soon as you arrived, you were met with a note on the door.

- I'm at grandma's for a few days. Moneys on the table, keep safe!-

"Oh great, just my luck" you scoffed, immediately picturing the parties Josh would be forced to hold by his rowdy friends.

You unlocked the door, entering and almost forgetting the boy behind you.

Y/n: "Ugh, lets just get this over with"

Coups: "You really ought to be more grateful, do you even realise how many girls would die to be in your position right now"

"A stunning guy, sitting in your bedroom, home alone" he emphasised the last word heavily. Making you wince and a slight drop in your stomach. Get a grip woman!

Y/n: "Not this girl, now take out your stuff. I don't have all day" you rolled your eyes, sitting together at your desk.

Coups: "I don't even know where I'm looking" he stared aimlessly at the sheet.

Y/n: "There" you pointed, and before you could take your arm away he kissed your hand, your eyes bulging as he held it in front of his smirking face.

"In love yet?"

— — —

~8:02pm~

After hours of hard work, you were almost done, but both too tired to complete anymore. You started to pack up and looked beside you only to see a fast asleep Seungchol.

"You're useless"

you muttered at his sleeping face. He now exposed a different side to him, a side you hadn't seen in a long time. He looked peaceful, happy and comfortable. You felt a smile creep up on you when he sighed in his sleep, repositioning to get comfortable.

"Idiot"

you tried to ignore the growing smile caused by his contagious glow. You sighed contently, gazing across his features. But you were immediately snapped out of this daze when you heard the front door key unlock.

Y/n: "No no no no!" you started, shaking Coups forcefully and he groaned quite loudly.

Coups: "Five more minutes~"

Y/n: "Get up you idiot, Josh's home!"

Coups: "Already!? I thought we had a few more hours" he panicked, technically you'd done nothing wrong. But you knew how this would look and in no world was prepared for the confusion and mess it would create.

Y/n: "I swear to god, this wouldn't of happened if you hadn't of left my papers behind!" you spat, running around the room to hide his belongings.

Coups: "Where do i go?!" you met eyes, in a state of panic and distress. You both looked around, rushing as you heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Y/n? Are you home?"

You ran to the door, trying to buy time.

"I'm changing! Don't come in"

You yelled, before turning back, unable to spot Coups. You groaned when you saw his head pop up from under the duvet. You were about to pick another spot but you could now hear Josh walking towards the door. Without thinking, you dived into your bed, covering Coups and yourself with the duvet. Just in time for the door to open.

Josh: "Hey, how are you? How comes you're in bed?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Y/n: "I'm not feeling great" you faked a cough and it went right over his head.

Josh: "Do I need to take your temperature?" he started to walk over and you panicked.

In that moment you felt Coups move slightly. Your bed was only small, not meant for two people especially in this position. He lay dangerously close beside you, when he moved brushing over your leg slightly, creating an intense reaction from you consequently.

Y/n: "NO!" you could feel his smirk through the sheets.

Josh: "No?"

Y/n: "I mean..i don't want to get you sick! Don't worry about me..heh.."

Josh: "Oh..alright. Well I'm getting in the shower, i'll order takeout?"

Y/n: "Yep!"

Josh: "Cool, get better soon!" he started to walk out the room, but stopped at the door.

"Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yep" you were trying to prevent Coups from moving any further, not noticing what Josh was holding.

Josh: "Why do you have this?" he held a tie in his hand, a boys tie, his face painted with one hundred questions.

Y/n: "Ah, ah! That! That is a-"

Josh: "And it's from yellow house?!" he was even more confused now, angering boiling.

Y/n: "Yep thats because it is..I was actually pulling prank! Just to scare you..gotcha?"

He froze, staring you closely, before erupting.

Josh: "You've lost your touch but it did freak me, i thought you were dating someone, someone from yellow house too!" he laughed as he walked out the door, completely clueless.

As the door shut you sighed in relief, leaning back onto your pillows and feeling the duvet immediately fly up.  Coups was panted dramatically, his forehand slightly sweaty from the heat but the same, still slightly stressed out look on your faces. You looked at each other for a while, before bursting out into laughter.

Maybe we could get along, maybe this project wouldn't be as bad as i thought..

maybe i will fall in love...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 431 8
Choi (Hong) Jisoo always has a dream of being together with his future alpha, but what if his future alpha is his best friend from childhood?
20.9K 662 25
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
526 33 12
Falling for brother's best friend felt like breaking all the rules, but sometimes the best things in life come from taking unexpected risks.
42.6K 473 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...