The Son Of Madara

By Spartan-115

This is the story of the son of Madara Uchiha and what he goes threw when he was adopted by the Rose/Xaio Lon... More

Charactet Bio
Prologue
A/N
Haram
Chapter 1:Reunion
Naruto Haram
RWBY HARAM (REWRITE)
Thank You Guye
Chapter 2 :Anger
Chapter 3: Identity Revealed
Thank You guys
Chapter 4 : The Abusers
YYYEEEEESSSS
Chapter 5: Drells Weapon And Four Confessions
important please read
Chapter 6 :Meeting Ice Cream And A Broken Hammer
Guys my side story
Chapter 7:Broken Hammer Part 2
okay
Chapter 8: Conference Uchiha And Hyuga short
Chapter 10 : Problems with SSSN part 1
GUYS!!!
Chapter 11 Problems with SSSN Part 2
Chapter 12: Meeting Cinder and Zamma
This is long over due!!
Vote
Winner
I Adopted Stories
WHAT HAPPENED
??Question??

Chapter 9: A Announcement and a new faces

2.3K 29 2
By Spartan-115

(A QUICK A/N OKAY GUYS SO I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT THIS PROFILE IS MANNED BY TWO PEOPLE AND WE WORK ON STORIES KNOW THE NEXT STORY WILL HAVE A FEW OPTIONS IN IT I WANT YOU GUYS AND IF THEIR ARE ANY GIRLS TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND WANT TO SEE)

(Clouds POV)

I just arrived back home at Beacon and I am worried about Nora and how I'm going to tell everyone that I am engaged to another girl again.

Once the I make it back to my dorm I see Nora on the couch alone looking at the ground I approach her and day.

Me:How are you feeling hammer girl?

She jumps and looks at me before she bursts into tears and tackle hugs me to the ground and cry's into my chest I simply, embrace her into a hug and.

I have been holding Nora for about and hour now but she is finally starting to calm down she looks up at me and looks into my eyes as I look into hers we , start to lean in until.

???:Ahem!!

We look to the right to see the other girls.

Me:Hello my beauties.

They smile and blush Yang looks concerned.

Me:What's the matter Yang?

Yang: The meeting how did it go?

Sasuki:I'm curious as well.

I didn't want to tell them but I want to be truthful with the girls.

Me: Unfortunately I'm am getting married again for the third time.

The girls look ready to kill they make a circle around me and Yang asks.

Yang:*Sinister voice* To who my dear?

I am officially terrified I look down and Nora has the same expression.

Me:Hinata Hyuga.

Sasuki:That bitch.

Me:Okay enough she wasn't willing in this either she is innocent.

Yang:Sasuki told all of us about her infatuation with you.

I deadpanned at that I knew I had to tell them and figure out these feelings for Nora.

Me: Yeah about that it turns out I'm engaged to her as well.

I see the death stares that I am getting and the dark aura around them and quickly say.

Me:It was my dad's idea.

They calm down and smile and hug me except Pyrrha ,Coco and Velvet. I look down after we all separate and see Nora still hugging me.

Me:Uhh Nora are you okay?

She yelps and jumps off of me hiding her face from me I can still tell she was blushing.

(Nora's POV)

Okay Nora just like Yang and Sasuki taught you last night. I walk up to Cloud and smash my lips to his I see his eyes widen he glance behind him and the, starts kissing back I feel his arms wrap around my waist and his hands group my ass and I moan into the kiss.

Me:*Thoughts* I love that his hands are strong.

Cloud brakes the kiss and says to me.

Cloud: I love you Nora.

When he says that I feel my heart skip a beat and I kiss him again.

Me:I love you to Cloud.

We smile at each other and he looks at everyone.

(Clouds POV)

------Timeskip-----

After a couple of hours spent hanging out with everyone i hear a knock at the to see Hinata and three girls that I presume are her teammates.

TO BE CONTINUED

(HELLO GUYS SORRY I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH WORK BUT I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE SOON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 2.2K 20
Y/N rose, the adopted son of Summer and Taiyang. he was supposed to have a happy life, but seeing the title he obviously didn't. he was beaten and ab...
104K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
687 162 37
A Naruto Fanfiction Ever since the day he was brought into the world, Naruto was hated by many. Poor boy was judge for what he contained and somethin...
2.4K 6 17
This is a side story of bully RWBY Harem x linkara son reader. I hope you like it. P.S. I don't own anything. Anything Linkara related belongs to Lin...