VegetaxReader; Immediate Attr...

By SinnersRose

You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was ali... More

Escaping to Survive
Crash Landing
Family Reunion?
Meeting him...
Patience
Long Journey Part 1
Long Jorney Part 2
Landing on Namek
Hearing the Unimaginable
Restful night
GINYU FORCE Part 1
GINYU FORCE Part 2
Frieza....
A/N
Frieza Part 2
Frieza Part 3
Frieza's End
Persuading the Prince
Making Amends
Journey Home
Another Surprise
Party!
Sick?
Taken
Trapped
Finding Her Part 1
Finding Her Part 2
Fixing Us..
Almost Time
The Damn Birth...
Preparing
Understanding
The Androids Arrive
What The!
Going Bad
New Bug...Or Enemy?
Honesty
Chamber
Authors Note
Chamber Part 2
Pride Is A Pain
Testing My Limit
Regret
Cell Games Part 1
Cell Games Part 2
Authors Note
Good Bye

A Bumpy Jorney

2.3K 66 3
By SinnersRose

Y/N P.O.V;
As Vegeta got the ship prepped to go Gohan and bulma came to say good bye. I hugged them both. We were standing outside the ship. He was wearing his normal armor spandex as I was wear a gi like Goku's. Mine is  (F/C) and it is more feminine. So it hugs my body a bit. Along with showing some cleavage. I also packed some armor like Vegeta's. Except the color is (F/C).

"You Don't have to go." Gohan tried to plead. As we released each other.

"I do. I need to see what kind of power I truly possess and leaving is the best option. I don't want to hurt anyone or thing on this planet." I ruffled his hair and sadly smile.

"Just be safe. Also don't let Vegeta bully you." She waved a finger at you.

I waved my hand. "I got it. He's not so bad." Chuckling a bit.

"WOMAN! Get in or I'm leaving without you!" He yelled from inside the ship.

"Don't get your panties in a twist I'm coming!" Yelling back. I waved to Gohan and Bulma one last time then got on the ship. Having the door shut behind me.

I went to the control room. Looking at Vegeta who is in the pilot seat and putting cordinates in. "Sit." He flatly said.

I sat in the co pilot seat. As I buckled up I said, "i didn't know you could fly."

"When I worked under Frieza I was always on ships and pods going to different planets. These controls are pretty simple." Still typing in coordinates then pushing the launch button.

I completely forgot he worked under Frieza for years. It seems so long ago that we caught him. When in reality it's only been 2 months.

I sat back and looked out the window and the ship took off and saw all the everything getting smaller the further away we got. As we enter space we were surrounded by stars.

"Its beautiful." I whispered as I was still looking out the window.

"Yes. It is." I turn to see Vegeta looking at me. I couldn't help but blush. Quickly unbuckling and heading to the window.

"Does it ever get boring?"

Hearing him unbuckle I hear his breath on my neck. "Never." He whisper and kissed my neck.

Making me sigh with content. "I wish it could be like this always." Closing my eyes to enjoy his touch.

"Stop talking." Nipping at my neck.

LEMON;
Turning to face him I wrap my arms around his neck and kissing him. Pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist. Pulling me closer to him so there is no space between us.

Vegeta places his hands on the back of my thighs. Which I instantly knew so I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His strong hands supporting me.

He licks my bottom lip and I instantly open my mouth to let his tongue in so our tongues dance. I love the way he taste. As I give a slight moan. Gripping my thighs tighter he pushes me against the wall.

We break away to breathe and look into one another eyes. "Your (E/C) eyes are so beautiful." Blushing and giving him a shy smile he smirks and kisses me softly, romanticly. He carries me to the room. Sitting me on the bed quickly undress himself. As I undress myself. Throwing our clothes to the side.

He flips me over so I'm on my hands and knees and he thrust himself inside of me. I scream. "Veget- aaaaah!" It was amazing he was able to go so fast and harder. But I needed more So I kept pushing my hips back to meet him. Forcing him to moan slightly along with me. He dug his hands into my waist and starting to push himself into harder each and every thrust. I felt myself start to get close as I started to tighten around him.

"I'm close." I moaned.

"Cum for me Y/N." Going at his full speed and as hard as he could. I never knew how he was holding back but right now I felt it all. All of him.

"VEGETA!" I moaned as I finished. He finished as well moaning and spilling his seed in me. He slowly pulled out and I laid on the bed. He pulled the cover on me as he laid next to me. I was facing away as he pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arm around me Proctectively.

"Love you Vegeta." I whispered as I slowly drifted off to sleep as I heard him day he loves me as well.

After a couple days of training on the ship still flying through space.

I was meditating in the gravity room as Vegeta was behind me punching and kicking an invisible opponent. I was trying to focus on the power that was kept away from me. As we were sparing in the gravity room which is the bottom level, every time I was close I just passed out or couldn't reach it.

Then one day finally, Vegeta led us to some type of isolated planet. It had meteors being thrown at us left and right. As we were on the planet away from the ship. But no too far so we can still make sure it was safe. As I started to blast them away Vegeta ended up attacking me as well.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Screaming at him for surprisingly attacking me.

The BASTARD just smirked at me. "Always be prepared."

"I'll fucking show you how to be prepared." Then I threw him back. And blasted some meteors and then charged up a kahmehama attack and shot if at him. He deflected it like it was nothing.

"Your more powerful than that! Charge up!" Blasting a meteor without even looking at it.

I closed my eyes and tried to charged to my full power but I couldn't. It just felt like a mental block. I felt ruble hit me and opened my eyes to see Vegeta staring at my eyes only a foot away with his arm outward to show he blasted away another meteor.

"You need to focus. You won't have time to charge when your in a real battle." He growled.

I'm trying. I had my power kept away from me for so long."

"So! Where is the strong woman who caught and snapped at me when i met you. Where is she?" His words started yo anger me. "Where is the woman I fell for. I did not fall for a weak self loathing woman." My rage built up and my power just snapped and I was now at my full power.

The bastard smirked at me. And charged as well. Punching him in the s hard as I could. He was sent back a bit. Trying to kick me back I flip behind him kicking him as I was above him sending him to the ground. Sending multiple blast at him then flying above him. He looked up at me annoyed.

"This is over." Tears forming in my eyes I tried to blink then back but some of them fell still.

"Weak." He just stated. I put my hands together facing up. "Shit." He mumble. His smirk was now gone.

I ended up smirking. "STAR CANNON!" the red star being form then homing in on Vegeta.

He started to charging and yelled "GALATIC GUN!" Sending him huge attack at mine having a huge explosion and shaking the planet.

We quickly realized we had to leave the planet since there was now too much debrese to avoid. I powered down and flew toward the ship about to send the ship away.

I felt Vegeta behind me as I pressed the launch button and we immediately flew off the planet and just to space.

"What the hell was that about!" He shouted at me.

I was sweaty and dirty I just wanted a shower. I didn't want to deal with him. He never cared for me. I can deal with Vegeta but he never acted that way towards me.

VEGETA'S P.O.V
She just continued to walk away. I saw she was heading to our room so I stood in front if her. "Tell me what's wrong. Now!" I demanded.

"You really have no clue do you."

I didn't say anything. I was helping her on the planet trying to get her to reach her potential. And it worked obviously.

She sighed. Placing her hands on her waist. "Really? Fine. You were a dick you said shit that made me feel shitty. Saying I'm not the woman you fell in loved with. How dare you say that to me." Pointing at me now. "You don't dare come near me." Then put her hand back to her waist.

"I was helping you! You reached your full power! Shouldn't you be happy!" She's so stupid sometime.

"I'm not stupid vegeta! I don't want to be filled by rage! I'll end up like you!" She quickly covered her mouth.

I growled at her. Now I had fist by my side's. She tried to speak but I put my hand up. "What would you know about me and my anger. I just fucked you. Not meaning anything." Then I felt my head turn and a sting to my right cheek.

She slapped me. I looked at her to see tears go down her face. Pushing me out of the way to go to our room. I followed her only to have her lock the door behind her. I banged on it. "Open up."

"Vegeta go away. You meant what you said. Now leave. We are training separately for now on. When your done with the gravity room knock. Good bye."

"Woman i-" she cut me off yelling at me.

"GO!" I could hear her sobbing now. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

And I did exactly that. I tried to talk to her but she's too stubborn. I wanted to help and I did. But she had to say that. Fuck that bitch. I headed to the gravity room and trained. Putting the gravity on 300×.

3RD P.O.V;
After a couple weeks of ignoring each other and having both your guards up you started to feel worse. Thinking about how he never cared thinking of the first time you kissed. And being in the pod to Namek together...broke you more.

You headed to the bathroom one day after training. Starting up the shower. You were crying. Finally letting it all out. You tried to train to let out your anger and hurt but all it did was build it up. Feeling your heart ache from the words he told you. Once the shower was on you put the heat up not caring about how it burned your skin as you sat down on the floor hugging your legs crying.

Little did you know that the bond was completely down now. Letting Vegeta feel all the heart break you felt along with the burning sensation to your skin. You felt it bubble but didn't care. He didn't love you so why care for yourself. One of you could of tried to fix it but neither of you did. So obviously there was no love. You just kept telling yourself. Then as you slowly you heard a bang at the door. As you looked towards the door you saw Vegeta with a concerned face. Along with a hint of fear. Then you blacked out.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...
30.6K 946 16
I've been searching for Frieza most of my life. He was responsible for the death of my entire race. During my search my ship crashed on Earth and I c...
48.1K 1.4K 26
Izuku Yagi Grew up Neglected and Abused but atg Age 10 His Past Realized Their Mistakes and began to IMprove however years later when he is at UA wit...
12.5K 463 35
Status: COMPLETED This DBZ x Reader takes place in a time line where planet Vegeta was never destroyed! After serving under the tyrant Frieza for...