We Won't Go (Harry Potter X D...

By XWrongUserX

A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love... More

The Start (Chapter 1)
The Second One (Chapter 2)
The Problem (Chapter 3)
The Bad News (Chapter 4)
Meeting Him Again (Chapter 5)
The Flashback (Chapter 6)
The Breaking Point (Chapter 7)
The Love Potion (Chapter 9)
The Awkward Kiss (Chapter 10)
Polyjuice Potion (Chapter 11)
Dumbledore's Office (Chapter 12)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 1 (Chapter 13)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 2 (Chapter 14)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 3 (Chapter 15)
December 1st (Chapter 16)
The Step Back (Chapter 17)
The Plan finally arrives...... (Chapter 18)
Acting like someone else??? (Chapter 19)
The Finale of the Plan (Chapter 20)
A Miserable Man (Chapter 21)
Weird News (Chapter 22)
Drama Drama <Kinda?> (Chapter 23)
The Slytherin's POV (Chapter 24)
Dreams Crash in One Action (Chapter 25)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 1 (Chapter 26)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 2 (Chapter 27)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 3 (Chapter 28)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 4 (Chapter 29)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 5 (Chapter 30)
The Greatest Wizard of All Time (Chapter 31)
Wizard Court (Chapter 32)
The Life of A Hufflepuff (Chapter 33)
The Reuniting of the Enemy (Chapter 34)
How? (Chapter 35)

The Rumours (Chapter 8)

142 7 3
By XWrongUserX

You find Hagrid at the exiting door of the cells. He looked tired so you offered to leave. He nodded as both of you were walking to his motorbike. "Hagrid? I think we need to talk."

"Oh ok." He stops in his tracks and turns to face you. "Wha up Y/N?"

"It's..........Sirius. There's a lot he told me privately and it kinda freaked me out." Hagrid rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Y/N. I bet yer anythin' tha Black told yer are lies. All o them!"

"But I don't think it is ,Hagrid. All the things he said fitted. Like Belletrix being my biological mother and-"

"How dare E'! He was told not to! That was private and confidential! On Dumbledore's orders!"

"WAIT! DUMBLEDORE SAID TO BLACK NOT TO SPEAK OF MY HERITAGE?!"

"Oh I shouldn't of said tha!"

"I need to go back to Hogwarts!"

"Yer can't Dumbledore said!"

"Hagrid please it's my choice not yours not Dumbledore's!"

"I can't-"

"Just do it Hagrid......please?" Hagrid sighed again and agreed. You both climbed into his motorbike and flew across Azkaban.

"Wha else did Black say eh?"

"He said...............he said that Padilius Peverell was my father and that Belletrix killed him. But, I just need to know more. I need to know the full story." You look up at Hagrid's disappointed face. "I know you know Hagrid. Why not tell me?"

"I-I-I can't...."

"Why-"

"I've already betrayed Dumbledore enough today. Im not doing any more damage." You seem confused yet sit in silence for ages. Not even looking at Hagrid. You look down at the ground to see cars flying past on the motorway. Not paying attention you look up at the sign and it reads 'London'.

"No you're taking me back home! I don't want to go home. My father won't be there! Hogwarts is my home! I need to go back!"

"I'm not taking you home! I'm taking you somewhere-" In a blink of an eye, a red shot appears in the night sky and hits Hagrid square in the chest. He immediately falls unconscious while the bike drops aiming to crash into the surface. With your heart beating like the pace of Usain Bolt, you stand on the motorbike and lean to the steering where you were successfully able to land it. Not injuring anyone but the motorbike its self. You get Hagrid onto the cold grass where he lay flat ,not moving a muscle. Terrified, you look up into the sky yet no one became visible. You thought of everything possible reason to why a lightning red blast hit Hagrid. At first you thought someone did it but then it didn't become so clear. Did Hagrid do something wrong? Is someone on the hunt for him? Was the spell suppose to hit me? Did black do it because of Hagrid's hate towards him? Or was it something out in the ordinary? All these questions zoomed in and out of your mind. With only a pinch of hope left, you screamed for help for several minutes before seeing a blast of red light in the sky and feeling queasy and tired. Your sight becoming blurry, you fall to the ground unconscious.......

You wake in a hospital wing with students running in and out of the room. You looked around for Hagrid but he was nowhere to be seen. Instead Harry was the bed opposite yours. The whole Gryffindor team was surrounding him. "How. Dare. You!"

"Hermione! What a surprise! You brought Ron with you I see." She was livid with a red face. "I've noticed you've been giving me looks in the corridors. Both of you. And I would like to know the reason."

"We know you like Harry and we know your trying to crush Ginny's-" Ron lets a tear loose and then you were puzzled. "Oh Ron I'm so sorry! I shouldn't of said anything."

"Wait. What the hell is happening?"

"Ginny has been taken to the Chamber of Secrets! She is missing! And all you are worrying about is your love lives!"

"How dare you-"

"Miss Granger, Miss L/N? Please stop."
Hermione stood frozen. "I would like to have a word with Miss L/N." Hermione stuttered but then went to Harry. Ron closely followed. Once both of them left, Dumbledore approached you.
"Y/N-"

"Where's Hagrid?" You sit up from you bed.

"Please?-"

"Professor where is Hagrid?"

"Hagrid is on duty Y/N. He is absolutely fine. You do not need to worry about him." You lay back down and stare at Dumbledore. "How was meeting Sirius Black?"

"He said about my parents. That Belletrix was my mother and someone called Palidius Peverell was my Dad. But I need to know more. I don't have enough information." Dumbledore looks away from your face.

"I do not know much about your Father but your mother..."

"Please sir. Hagrid said apparently you said to Sirius that he should not tell me about my parents. Is it true?"

"Indeed." You scowl

"But why?"

"Y/N. You have to see that your only young. You might think you know loads about magic, everyone in your year might think, but you don't even know 1/10."

"Sir. I've heard about this power called negative energy. I've seen it in books and heard about it. Is it something that Sirius has got?"

"Yes."

"I remember when I was about five and I saw Mum- I mean Belletrix in a Velcro vest. What was wrong with her? I forgot what my biological father said to me and my other Dad (Ben) Well Ben didn't talk about it much. He didn't mention about it at all actually..."

"Your mother at the time attracted the illness- negative energy. She had it before you were born actually. That illness was the thing that turned your mother's mind. She was good, your mother. Once......"

"Please don't call Belletrix my mother sir!" Dumbledore nods.

"Er Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"I'm intrigued, do you know about Mia's heritage?" You wait for a moment. Stuck on what you were going to say. The truth ,however, escapes your lips.

"Yes sir."

"What do you know?"

"She is er- cousins with-er-with Rebecca the Hufflepuff. But that's about it." You turn your head to look away from Dumbledore's face and notice Jess,Sophie,Crystal And Luna.

"Wait! Sir has any students gone home?"

"Not exactly."

"Would you please find Jess, Luna , Sophie and Crystal and bring them here."

"Certainly." He smiles and walks out the room. You wait for a while before Jess, Luna , Sophie And Crystal come to your bed.

"Hi guys!"

"Yo!"

"Hi!"

"So," Jess starts ,"We've got some juicy news to tell you!"

"So basically all of us were supposed to go home but Mias parents have blocked the tracks. Mia and Draco have been non stop talking about the Chamber of Secrets and Rebecca has been hanging out with them all of a sudden."

"Ginny has gone missing. And the 'known trio'" (they go looking over at you) "- has created a rumour that Draco is the air of Slytherin!"

"We believe it is Mia, The other day she spoke Parseltounge!"

"And we found to only get into the Chamber of Secrets is to speak Parseltounge!"

"And only the air of Slytherin can do so..."

"Resulting in Mia being the air of Slytherin."

"Wow Guys thats quite crazy. But what the hell is Parseltounge?"

"It's snake language. But apparently Harry can speak it too but we're not sure."

"And the last rumour is that Harry has Negative energy!"

"That's why he's in the hospital wing right now!" They look over at you and your group again.

"Guys keep it down!" You whisper.

"Ok ok. So, how was visiting Azkaban?"

"Well. The person I was visiting was called Sirius Black and ,obviously, I'm related to him. I er- I found out that my Father (Ben) isn't my real father and well-er. I'm kinda related to Draco Malfoy. By blood!" You seem to of spoken to loudly as the whole hospital turn to face you and your bed, all with shocked faces."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 14 10
This is an 18+ sexual fan fiction about Draco Malfoy. It all started on TikTok and I'm moving the whole story here for everyone to enjoy. It's the st...
71.9K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
2M 52.5K 73
"π™°πš—πš πš“πšžπšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš, πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
86.3K 2.3K 199
The malfoys are your neighbors. You're just a muggle-born, until you find the truth out. Your parents know more about the Wizarding world then they w...