Pure Coincidence - I.N. x Chan

Por yoongiopolis

"Hey Jeonginnie~" Chan sang when he saw the boy. "Hi, hyung." He smiled shyly as he put his books into his lo... Más

Disclaimer
First Day
Don't ruffle my hair
Blushing for days
Meet the siblings
I'm Sorry
Waiting....
Sick
Author's Note
Stalking
Do I.....?
Dreaming
Playing Doctor
Cursed Awkward Silence
BEACH! because we can.
Lmao im lazy af
BEACH! we here.
High on medicine?
Collarbones
Hi Hoes
❗️Lyrics ❗️

Blanket Forts and Cheese Waffles

4.9K 237 267
Por yoongiopolis

"Jeongin-ahhh~"  Chan called him. Only a soft hum came from the coffee table.

"Jeonginnie~~~" he called again.

"Why hyung?" The boy said without looking up from his book.

"Look at me!!!" Chan whined while rolling on the couch. But Jeongin still didn't look at him nor answer him.

"YAHH!!!" Chan shouted-slash-whined.

"HYUNG IM TRYNA DO MY HOMEWORK THAT I'VE PROCRASTINATED ON FOR WEEKS, THAT IS DUE TOMORROW." Jeongin replied still not looking up from his book.

"But you can do that later! And!! That wasn't the main reason why I asked you to come to the dorm with meeeeee!" Aaaaand whiny Chan was back. But all that Jeongin replied with was a groan. A silence swept over the—

"Jeongin-ah~~" oh. nevermind then.

"Oh for fucks sake." Changbin entered the room with messy hair. "Jeongin please just notice him. Chan sounds like a damn cat begging for food. And we could hear him from our rooms."

"I would if I could, but I have to do something important here!" He gestured to his book.

Changbin groaned and looked at Chan with a hopeless look. Then Chan mouthed enthusiastically, "get his book!!"

Changbin thought for a while then taking Jeongin's book. "History.....I guess I could do it for you. Now keep the old man busy! I can't sleep with him making noises." He grumbled and went back to Felix.

Jeongin stared at Changbin's back in disbelief. Unable to reciprocate what had happened.

"Wha- I......"

"YAYYY!!!!" Chan shouted and jumped on the poor exhausted boy.

"Ack!!" He exclaimed and fell to the floor with a heavy muscle pig on his back. "Get! Off- Ican'tbreathe!!!" He said with a little voice.

"I am Groot!" Chan said in a cute voice while wrapping his limbs around him and rolling around.

"Wha?! That doesn't make any sense!"

"My love for you doesn't make any sense!!" Chan said happily.

"Wait w-what?"

Chan stopped rolling and just hugged him while basically spooning Jeongin. "I just wanna cuddle with you all day and feed you cereal, then put you in a cute little onesie and carry you to the bedroom and-"

"woAh. That's some hardcore gay shit right there." Jisung came in while eating a bowl (oF OAtmEal) Of cereal.

"Jisung you are gay." Chan replied.

"Yeah but that's me and my significant other. Not......you and him." He said saltily.

"Move before I kick your cereal away."

"Ooh feisty. Have fun Innie~" Han said then walked along.

"Wait don't leave me!!"
Theeeen the door closed.

"Anywho! I just want to love you like my own baby!!!" He said and squeezed him harder.

"Waiitttt nooo" Jeongin wheezed.

"I am a maaaan" he continued wheezing. (A/N: yeah, well try convincing your homo self first tho.)

"HA! HA! HA!" Chan laughed. "Man my ass! With these noodle arms? You can try though."

"Yes I can!! I'll prove it!" In a flash, Jeongin was sitting on Chan's stomach.

"Oh really? Prove it!" Chan raised his eyebrows while running his hands up Jeongin's thighs. Making him weak.

"Wh-What?" He blushed. "With....With....uhm..."

"THEN I CHALLENGE YOU TO A WRESTLING MATCH." He said and then tackled him to the floor again. "Shit!" Jeongin mumbled.

"I didn't ask you to break my bones!!!" Jeongin said lying on the floor beside Chan.

"Don't worry I'll massage you later." He panted. Then Jeongin imagined Chan touching him. Oh that's a big no no. "Noooo yeah I think I'm fine." He shot up smiling and went to the kitchen.

"Hey I have a great idea!!" Jeongin jumped.

"What?" Chan asked.

"Let's make cupcakes!"

"I don't like cupcakes, they get frosting on my face." Chan rubbed his chin.

Jeongin groaned. "Then how about choco-chip cookies?"

"Oh! That's nice! Ah! But.......I'm on a no chocolate diet...."

"What?! There's Such a thing as that?" He said as he looked at Chan's buff looking body. No, he's definitely not checking him out.

"Then.....cakes?"

"Too hard."

"Brownie?"

"Chocolate?" Chan raised his eyebrows. Making Jeongin groan. "Then what do you want?!"

"Hmmmm.......I would really like some pizza right now." Chan suggested.

Jeongin stared at Chan with no expression for a while. "Uhm, did I say something wrong?"

"Go get the tv, pillows and pajamas ready and I'll order pizza and get the blankets."

"Movie day it is!!" Chan shot up and ran to his room.

After a few preparations and a bit of quarreling, the two were finally cuddling under the sheets in the cold darkness of the living room. Chan forced Jeongin to lay his head onto his chest- which caused a lot of blushes -and made him hold the bowl of pizza so that he could play with his hair.

"You know hyung," Jeongin yawned. "I might fall asleep if you keep playing-"

"Shhh!! This is where they find Boo! And it too cute!!" Chan stuffed Jeongin's mouth with pizza.

The two enjoyed the silence -other than the movie playing- in peace with each other's company. And staying true to his word, Jeongin did fall asleep under the gentleness of Chan's fingers.

"Baby, what do you think the two of them would look like if they switched colors?" He asked his unofficial baby.

But just like this afternoon, Jeongin didn't speak. "Jeonginnie?" He said and carefully lifted his head and looked at his face.

A soft smile came to him as he saw his peaceful sleeping face squished onto his chest. "Baby....." he mumbled and traced his jaw. "When will you tell me you love me?" 

He kissed his jaw and gently pushed his off his chest to lay on the pillows then stood up to put the pizzas in the fridge. He came back and saw Jeongin's phone lit up.

He glanced back and forth from Jeongin's face to the phone, hesitating if he should check it or not. He paced back and forth in front of the blanket tent.

"To be? Or not to be? To be or-" Then he dived straight for the phone.

Jenono🐶🐶
Are you still up for our date tomorrow?😂😂

Jenono🐶🐶
Don't worry, I won't tell Chan hyung or Felix and the others ;)

"Bitch what the fuck."  He mumbled as he glared at the phone screen.

After being frozen for almost an eternity, he whisper-gasped dramatically.  "Date?" He whispered and looked to the sweet innocent fox that was hugging Chan's leg.

He was torn. To be at awe at how adorable he is, or to be angry/betrayed. He threw the phone onto the mattress and wrapped his limbs around the tall boy.

"I love you my baby~" he whispered and kissed his forehead.

"Cheese......waffles...." Jeongin replied with a happy smile. Which made Chan forget about how betrayed he was.

Jeongin shivered on the cold hard floor. "Why is it so cold?" He mumbled as he reached for the blanket. But he felt nothing but floor. He groaned and lazily opened his eyes only to see himself on the clean wooden floor.

"What the..." he shot up.

"Oh Innie~! You're up!" Chan exclaimed and pulled him up to the sofa.

"H-How did I get........to the floor?"

"Well basically we slept on the floor last night. And in the morning, Minho had to clean and so he forced me out of our cute little blanket tent. Then Seungmin came along and pulled the mattress away from you then—"

"Chan! Your food!!" Changbin shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh right!" He said and ran to the kitchen with Jeongin on his tail. The boy sniffed the savoury smell.

"Mmm~ what're you cooking?" He peeked behind Chan's shoulder.

"Go sit at the table and you'll see~" Chan replied and put the food on a plate then turned off the fire.

Jeongin sat down beside a very sleepy Jisung. "What happened to you?" Jeongin asked.

"Minho.....he uh......kept me up all night." He yawned.

"How?"

"He asked me to stay up with him cause he needed to pull an all nighter." Jisung rubbed his eyes.

"Wow, you'd do anything for him huh?"

"Nah not really. I fell asleep the first hour he studied. But he woke me up like really early." Jisung giggled.

"Jeonginnie~ Jajjan~!" Chan smiled as he put down a plate of waffles in front of him.

His eyes sparkled at the sight of the syrupy waffles. "Woahhh!!! This is so wierd!! I had a dream where I also ate waffles! But they were filled with uh....what was that?" He snapped his fingers, thinking of the ingredient.

"Is it this?" Chan said as he cut open the waffles and out poured cheese. Jeongin's eyes grew wider than they already were.

"How did you know?!" He asked in amazement as he ate and melted at the taste of the waffles.

"I don't know," Chan shrugged with a smug face as he sat down infront of Jeongin. "I heard from a little bird." He finished as he continued watching him eating happily at his cooking.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

180K 6.9K 71
⚠️ If you like(d) this story, make sure to check out the follow up of this book called: 'Left Out Again | Jeongchan' then the follow up to that one c...
168K 7.7K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
60.8K 4K 55
"Stop leaving your wallet on the counter, you idiot." "I left it? Again?" "Again." •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° In which Hyunj...
4K 303 26
(Jeongin-centric sequel to glow•°) ~ 'There was something waiting for me, something big, like a pitch black monster with long tentacles and red eyes...