♥︎Enemies Lust ~ S.coups ff♥︎

By xCatzyx

{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and atte... More

Part 1 - Monday Blues
Part 3 - Deal
Part 4 - Home Alone
Part 5 - Unexpected Company
Part 6 - Painful Wait
Part 7 - One Sided Argument
Part 8 - A Game
Part 9 - Suspicions
Part 10 - His Dark Room
Part 11 - Midnight Moonlight
Part 12 - Carraige Thoughts
Part 13 - House Party #1
Part 14 - House Party #2
Part 15 - Shifting Seasons
Part 16 - Smudged Mascara
Part 17 - The Plan
Part 18 - Mission
Part 19 - A Melancholic Realisation
Part 20 - Glossy Eyes & Fireflies
Part 21- Movie Night
Part 22 - Promises
Part 23 - Broken Rules
Part 24 - Trouble Brewing
Part 25 - Debunked Headlines & Painful Lies
Part 26 - Untiltled
Part 27 - Jigsaw Feelings
Part 28 - Announcements
Part 29 - Music Box Confessions
Part 30 - Same Night Sky
Part 31 - Double Bluff
Part 32 - First Snowflake
Part 33 - Green With Envy
Part 34 - Making A Scene
Part 35 - Dusk
Part 36 - December Wishes
Part 37 - The Best Present
Part 38 - 2:57am
Part 39 - Strictly Business Pt.1
Part 40 - Strictly Business Pt.2
Part 41 - Broken Trust
Part 42 - Broken Glass
Part 43 - Broken Souls
Part 44 - Loosing Sight
Part 45 - Delusional Honesty
Part 46 - Sports Day
Part 47 - Final Battle
Part 48 - Unofficial Vowels
Part 49 - Untraditional
Part 50 - Lust

Part 2 - Project Partners

15.4K 434 355
By xCatzyx

Y/N POV

You sat in an empty classroom, awaiting the meeting. The door slid open and a smiling Dino appeared. You smiled in response and welcomed him over, patting the seat beside you. 

Y/n: "Hey!"

Dino: "You alright?" he greeted you warmly, taking out his books with eager eyes.

Y/n: "Exhausted, ready for this meeting to be over with" you joked and lowered your voice as more house leaders from other houses made their way in. There would only be eight of you, but the air was already thick with tension.

Jisoo: "Where's Seungchol?" she asked annoyingly. You didn't like her, she was the yellow houses captain, alongside the one and only Seungchol, or Coups to his friends. She has a thing for him and its so obvious, so obviously annoying. 

Y/n: "Eh i don't know and don't care, lets start without him-" you went to the front but got interrupted by a loud slam of the door, everyone turning to look at the boy. 

He had messy bed hair yet every single hair was arranged to perfection. His eyes were sharp and mesmerising as always, you could easily lose yourself in those eyes. Defined features completed the masterpiece that was him and he analysed the room intensely, girls swooning and boys trying not to also drool.

Theres no denying his attractiveness. But you wouldn't allow yourself to fall for him. Not this easily. I mean, how hard could it be?

-Was a thought which soon vanished as his eyes landed on you, time standing still and the background noise blurring. You gulped and looked down, shuffling the papers and coughing. He let out a low chuckle of satisfaction and walked past you, nudging your shoulder as whispering as he went by. 

"Distracted are we, 

baby?"

You shivered and gave him a disgusted look, deceiving the beating heart which shook your chest. 

"Lets get started" you chirped and everyone looked up, making notes and listening attentively. Thank god that's over.

— — — 

Y/n: "Why isn't this day ending soon enough" you grabbed an apple to add to your home-lunch, making your way quietly though the crowded canteen. 

Wendy: "I know, only two more periods to go though!" she unenthusiastically cheered and you laughed, walking over to the table with your two other friends.

Nayeon: "Hey guys! We were just talking about the boys~"

Dahyun: "Save me, she won't shut up about Vernon"

Y//n: "Oh Nay, we've spoken about this" you giggled and sighed dramatically, setting your food down and digging in.

Wendy: "I'm just saying, if we're picking one surely it would be Mingyu" she giggled and the others just awed, a part of you sad for Josh.

Y/n: "Not Joshua? You guys are in the same house and you know rules about dating outside the houses!" you tutted and she just looked down.

"UM WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?" all eyes now on her, and a few heads turned from your volume.

Wendy: "Sh! People are looking" she continued eating and you all stared at each other in disbelief. 

Dahyun: "You like Josh?"

Wendy: "Noo! No.."

Nayeon: "NO MEANS YES! AHHHHHHH" she yelled and now a lot of people looked, including Josh and his friends. {A/N: no definitely doesn't mean yes in real life; consent!}

Wendy: "Ok seriously Nay, sit down before i make you" forcefully she pulled her down and you laughed. 

Dahyun: "Wendy loves Joshh~" 

Wendy: "DAHYUN!"

— — — 

History was almost over, and you found yourself staring at the clock every couple of seconds, unable to concentrate. Classes were mixed with all houses, creating a lot of tension and stress. you kept tapping your pen against your planner, lost in dreamland until a voice caught your attention. 

"As you all know, the house system has lead to some very segregated groups in this school, therefore i'm taking it upon myself to fix that! You will be doing a project on the history of this school, when the house system was created, why, how and all other key factors."

You smiled, looking towards Dahyun in excitement to be partners as you were luckily both in the blue house.

"-However, to ensure we have a diverse project, i shall be picking the partners. So, everyone listen carefully as i will not repeat. And don't even try and argue with me, i've settled my mind. So!

Dahyun and Jay

Jisoo and Wonwoo

He carried on the list and you just zoned out, unfazed by this project. You knew whoever it may be, you'd have the burden of all the work anyway. You started to pack up with stuff and had your head under the table when a load 'ooh' sound filled the room. People covered their mouths in shock and excitement looking between you and someone else. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked up, to see a tall figure in front of you, holding out an assignment sheet. 

"What are you doing here?" you muttered spitefully.

"We're partners"  face smug and a famous grin plastered on his face.

Seungchol is my partner!?

— — — 

You dragged your feet to your locker, groaning and moaning to Dahyun about how unfair life is and how you should ask to change parents. She just laughed and denied, saying it would help the relationship. You stared blankly, ignoring her.

Dahyun: "Alright well i'll see you tomorrow, have a safe journey home!"

Y/n: "Bye!" you closed your locker and waved her down the hall, making your way to the exit. 

Just as you were doing round a corner, you felt a strong grip on your waist and before you knew it, you stood in pitch black. A storage room?

Y/n: "What the actual he-" you were about to scream but a hand covered your mouth and a familiar voice reply.

Coups: "Oh be quiet, it's only me" his husky voice filled the tiny room.

Y/n: "That's even worse, get your hands off of me and let me go"

Coups: "Oh don't pretend like you don't like it" you could feel his smirk, his hands failing to let go of you, a leg between yours, closing the gap. 

Y/n: "Ok ok, time out buddy. Get on with it or use my swimmer's legs"

Coups: "This project, i don't want to be with you just as much as you don't want to deal with me. So lets make a deal, i'll do 50%, you do 50%. We both work at home and email them, i'll even put the final copy together and thats it. Sorted?"

You stood in shock a little. Of course you wouldn't be hanging out all the time, but you expected a little bit of corporation. You didn't know how to react honestly. You weren't used to this feeling of not knowing, and it scared you a little.

"Deal?"

You stuttered out a yeah, and he stepped back. He patted your head and left the cupboard, leaving you standing in the dark. 

A lot of feelings ran through you. A lot of confusion. A lot of astonishment. 

And a hint of sadness?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496 10 21
Yn and Wonwoo besties but still enemies, hate eachother but love eachother at the same time. "To how many other girls have you said this to?" Yn ask...
57.4K 1.1K 32
Never ever thought someone like her would effect someone like him that much. but before he could realise, he has completely fallen deep for her. Will...
504K 15K 58
The Sexual tension between your forced fiancé who is in fact your best friends boyfriend. How in the hell will the pan out? 18+ [Story includes stro...
535 33 12
Falling for brother's best friend felt like breaking all the rules, but sometimes the best things in life come from taking unexpected risks.