Fin

Od Blondes4pits

Laura is a young successful marine biologist who gets sent on a mission by her ruthless boss. She has to disc... Viac

Chapter 1: The Sea
Chapter 2: The Beast
Chapter 3: Shipwrecked
Chapter 4: The Cove
Chapter 5: Icy Blue
Chapeter 6: Fin
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8: The Council
Chapter 9: The Beginning
Chapter 10: The Queen
Chapter 11: The Witch
Chapter 12: The Shift
Chapter 13: Training Day
Chapter 14: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 15: Suprises
Chapter 16: The Rescue
Chapter 17: Darkness
Chapter 18: Two For One
Chapter 19: Prince or Princess
Chapter 20: Fight or Flight
Chapter 22: Life or Death
Chapter 23: Memories
Chapter 24: All or Nothing
Chapter 25: The Door
Chapter 26: Miracle

Chapter 21: Peace, Love & War

42 2 0
Od Blondes4pits

Fin's POV

Once Laura told me about her dream I quickly called all the Kings and Queens as well as Kyler and Abel. Everyone agreed to come here as soon as possible and bring as many warriors as they could. I was terrified for Laura and myself. If her vision came true not only was I at risk for losing my life but her and the twins lives as well.

Over the next week we had an overwhelming number of Kings, Queens, Alphas and Luna's as well as over 1,000 warriors come to help and prepare for the inevitable attack. Kyler had contacted all local packs as well as the King and Queen of the werewolves to ask for assistance. Even Abel had called local tribes and his King and Queen as well. He complained the whole time but I knew he was grateful for the support.

We trained tirelessly 5 days a week from sun up to sun down. We talked strategies and the best way to fight a mermaid. Laura did say that they can shift into a human form but their human form did not differ much from their mermaid form. They were still covered in a black slimy tar-like substance and their facial features did not really resemble a humans more of a sea monsters. Everyone was on edge as we did not know when this attack would take place just that it would.

Every night over the next few weeks Laura woke up having the same vision as before. Sometimes the vision would change but it always ended with me nearly dying and her going into premature labor. We had Dr. Harper put her on medication to help the twins develop further just incase so they would not be as vulnerable when they were born. She continued to stay on bedrest much to her dislike but she never argued about it. She would just plead with me everyday to stay home with her and train by the house.

"Laura you know I can't do that. I have to help train all of the warriors and get everyone ready for this war." I'd tell her time and time again.

"Fin please I can't function when you are not here. I am so worried that I'm going to feel the pain like I do in my vision every second you are gone. I know you have to train them but can't Noah just take over for one day please." She begged tears forming in her eyes.

I have never seen her so helpless and scared and to be honest it broke my heart. As much as I wanted to stay here and easy her fears we had to be completely ready for this attack. She said in her vision there were thousands of them and we were clearly out numbered. We have a lot more man power now then before but it still was no match for them. Everyone would have to take at least three to four of them by themselves for this to be an even match.

I sighed as I stroke her cheek and placed my forehead on hers. "Mia Bella I love you and I want to keep you safe. I cannot do that if I'm here and not training everyone. How about you get dressed and I'll call Anna to come over?" I asked trying to take her mind off me leaving.

She just shook her head and pulled me into her. She clung into my shirt and let her tears fall. I wrapped my arms around her not knowing how to make this better for everyone. I kissed her forehead as I got a mind-link from Noah.

King Fin are you on your way we are about to begin?

Yes I will be there in a little bit, Laura is trying to not let me go. It's breaking my heart seeing her like this and I don't know what to do. I told him as I felt her sobs continue.

I know you may not like this but it is just a suggestion. Why don't you let her come to the training ground and watch. It may help ease her fears as well as let her keep you in sight. Seeing as she is now 9 months pregnant it would do some good to take some stress off her. He said and I couldn't help but agree.

That's actually a really good idea she can just sit and watch from a safe distance. Can you have Olivia bring a blanket as well as Anna since I'm sure she is in the same position as Laura. We will be there in about 15.

Yes your majesty we will see you in a bit. He said before he cut the link.

I smiled at the thought as I pulled her from my chest and looked into her now red and puffy eyes. "Hey Noah gave me a brilliant idea. How about you and Anna come and watch us train? Since she can't train either I'm sure she's just as worried as you and that way you can see me all day."

He eyes light up at the thought. "Really? That would be a much better compromise and I will get to see you in action." She said placing a soft sweet kiss on my lips.

As we made our way to the training grounds she began asking me all sorts of questions about how training was going and if any new mates had been discovered.

"As of right now there have been 15 new mate bonds discovered. Five of each species and training has been good so far but we need a lot more. Not everyone can handle fighting more than one person at a time." I said as we entered the training ground.

Anna was already sitting on the blanket Olivia brought off to the side in the shade. She waved Laura over as she placed a kiss on my lips and said as she made her way over to her. "Well get to work my handsome King. I will be cheering from the sideline."

She waddled over to her and began chatting as I made my way to the warriors. "Alright I want everyone in groups of three and take turns sparring one vs two. If you have any questions I will be sparring with Kyler, Nico, Garret and Noah. We will be making rounds to see how all of you are doing in between our sessions."

Everyone nodded and broke off into groups as I walked over to the guys.

"Well your mate is really happy to be here isn't she?" Kyler joked as the rest of the guys laughed.

"Yea it's better than having her cooped up in the house worrying about me. So who wants to go first?" I said cracking my knuckles.

Noah and Garret decided to go first against me as we got in our positions. We circled each other as I began assessing their strategy. Garret was the first to attack as he came at me from my left. Noah followed and began charging from the right. I quickly countered Garret and threw him into Noah as they both crashed into each other. As I went to jump on Garret he quickly rolled out of the way as my fist hit the mat where his head was. Noah jumped up and tried to sweep my feet out from under me but I dove to the side.

Just as I got to my feet Garret tackled me to the ground. I used his momentum to throw him off just as Noah grab my arms and threw me to the side. I landed hard on the mat as Garret got up and the both charged at me again. We went back and forth for a little while longer before Nico called it and we began making our rounds. Everyone was doing much better and even Olivia, Cora and Bella were holding their own.

We took a break for lunch then continued fighting till the sun started to set. Laura and Anna had fallen asleep just as the sun began to set. They looked so peaceful with their big baby bumps sleeping on the blanket. Just as we were about to call it for the night Laura shot up sweating and out of breath.

"Fin!" She screamed getting everyone's attention as Garret, Nico, Kyler, Monkey and I rushed over to her. She jumped up and ran into my arms shaking and sobbing. I stroked her hair trying to calm her down as she stuttered in between sobs. "T-they are c-coming!"

Just as she finished her sentence we heard the siren going off. The guys and I exchanged a look as we began yelling out commands. "Everyone get to your positions! Fight in groups of at least three! This is what we have been training for! Monkey get Laura and Anna to the safe house and guard them!" I commanded.

"No! Fin please!" Laura begged as she clung onto my arm. "Please don't go! I-I can't lose you!" She began sobbing uncontrollably.

I wrapped her in my arms and placed a long passionate kiss on her lips before I began rubbing her tears away. "Mia Bella I will always come back to you. We have been training hard and we are ready. But I need you and our babies safe so please go with Monkey and do not leave the safe house."

She just kept shaking her head as Monkey and Anna pried her hands off me and dragged her to the safe house. She just kept screaming and pleading as the rest of us took off towards the harbor. The fighting had already began as we got there and we were clearly out numbered. But we were more trained then they were and were holding our own.

Garret and Nico took off into the fray as they shifted into their wolves and began tearing through the mermaids. Kyler shifted and fought along side me as we to began ripping, scratching and shredding the mermaids nearest us. The battle was a near perfect match as we began fighting but the tides quickly turned as the Tonrar set of some sort of explosion on the docks causing them to become engulfed in flames as several of our warriors were hit by the blast or dove into the water to avoid it. Those who weren't mermaids had a harder time fighting them in the water and we began quickly losing our ground.

They kept coming in larger and larger numbers from the shore and were pushing us back towards the town. Just as we were almost completely off the beach the second wave of our warriors came after getting everyone else to the safe houses. We began pushing them back towards the water as the more than 200 warriors joined us. I got separated from Kyler as he went to help Bella who was being attacked by four at once. Just as one of the mermaids was about to grab her throat this large black wolf came out of nowhere and began tearing through the mermaids like they were twigs.

The black wolf guarded Bella as she slowly got up to her feet. It was then that I realized it was Steven. He must have felt her pain and came rushing to her aid. He helped her up using his muzzle and helped get her away from the battle and to the medical safe house.

As I threw the mermaid in front of me to the side and ripped his throat out I noticed one of the Tonrar standing off to the side watching the fight. He actually looked human but I could tell he was part of them. He had an aura of power around him and I knew he must be their King. I took off in a full sprint towards him tossing and clawing every mermaid that tried to stand in my way. Once I reached him he smiled a devilish smile as him and I began circling one another. He must have mind-linked his Beta and Gamma as two more strong mermaids joined him on each side.

The one on his right lunged at me first and I narrowly dodged his claws just as the one on his left jumped in. The second one grazed my arm with his claws as I narrowly dodged his grasp but not before I clawed his back severely. He hiss out in pain but got back up as all three of them charged me at once. I grabbed the first one by his throat and hurled him at the other one just as their King reached me. He slammed me hard and I flew back barely landing on my feet. They got up and began circling me yet again.

They all ran at my from different directions and I avoided the Kings claws but got hit by both the other two. One clawed my back while the other one got my ribs. Blood began running down my side as a fourth one joined them.

I was clearly out numbered and out matched but all I could think about was Laura and keeping her away from this so I had to fight. Two ran at me and I dodged the first but grabbed the second by his throat and quickly ripped it out just as the last one and the King charged at me. I didn't notice till the last second that the one that had just joined them had a dagger till it was too late. He sliced my one leg open as the King narrowly dodged my claws.

I fell to me knee as the pain of the silver coated blade stung and burned. They stood all around me as I barely got up to my feet. I looked around and noticed everyone was still fighting and we were slowly getting pushed back again. More of the Tonrar has shown up and things were not looking good. All three pounced on me at once and I tried to fight them off but I only managed to claw ones arm and the Kings face. He let out a hiss as I fell to the ground with the silver dagger sticking out of my shoulder. The pain was so intense but I refused to show them I was weak as I pulled it out. But the pain was too much as I collapsed on to the ground in agony. I had lost too much blood and with the silver now in my system it had taken its toll. The two mermaids walked to either side of me and picked my upper half up. Holding me on my knees the King walked up to in front of me with that same devilish smirk. He then surprised me by speaking "You and your people thought you were a match for us. We will destroy everyone and take this town for ours. You made the grave mistake of thinking we were just regular mermaids like you but were are very different. Not only are we ferrels as you call us but we are a rare breed made to destroy. We were made by the dark witches to kill your kind. We are stronger and more powerful than you. But not to worry I won't kill your precious royal mate. I am going to make her my personal breeder and create a new stronger breed then anyone has ever seen!" He hissed

"No! You will never have her!" I screamed fighting against the two holding me but I was no match as the King grabbed a dagger from his waist and stabbed me in the chest.

He whispered in my ear "she was always mine." Before he yanked the dagger out and shoved me on my back on to the sand. Then the darkness took over me just as I swore I heard Laura screaming.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

46.1K 3.4K 38
In a galaxy filled with endless turmoil, a child is sent out into the world to grow up and save the galaxy from destroying itself..... Years lat...
50.1K 4.7K 66
Millie has finally graduated, and in doing so she manages to land herself a job within the SED- the Supernatural Entity Division for the UK Governmen...
144 0 9
Serena is torn bewteen a, could be, perfect relationship with Adrian. He is the school's most favorable guy. For some reason she can't chose him beca...
42 5 4
Matt wanders back into Alexs's life... injured and babbling. Why is he here? Alex doesn't have time to argue, not with Matt's life on the line. Howev...