Forver mine (editing)

By AudreyJackson7

Georgia Georgia Georgia got to love it read and you'll catch my drift. More

Forver mine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaprer 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Reminder
chapter 20
chapter 21
TRIP! part 1 Chapter 22
TRIP! part 2 Chapter 23
TRIP! part 3 Chapter 24
TRIP! Part 4 Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
-Not An Update-
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Private
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Cause i feel like this
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Read!!!! hella inportant
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
-not an update-
Chapter 56
Sequel?
Its up

Chapter 46

7.8K 286 48
By AudreyJackson7

Kirko-

when i walk threw the doors of the staduim my eyes almost fell out my head. who in da hell finna do all this. they got a mofo rock wall like what job requir that skill. must be for them carribean drops. we break off into our stations and they started explaining what we got do.

Instructor- we will start off with yall senses and shooting. you will be in this dark maze keep notice the path has hiding spots you will need that. you will be wearing  a vest cause you will be getting chased and shot at. the bullets arent real so yall good. while running there will be 9mms on the floor you are to find one as well as your own amo and shoot back at the chest. at the 35 niggas chasing a group of 16. remeber the bullets are fake so dont try nothing with the people you running with. if you are shot anywhere but the chest you loose and will do will be removed from making drops. when the timer go off you will run out withen 1 min  cause the place will blow. no not a real  explosion a fake one. you'll then walk over to the stealers station and you'll began your next course.

alright alright this shit easy.  they had about 6 mazes and they broke us off into groups of 16. of course i was with trent. and nike was here to. i dont know why but he had a imma tear yall ass up kinda look on his face. and in kinda feel like he gone do exactly that. he also had a red flag hanging out his pocket tf? and around his mouth df?

we head into the maze and put on our vests. the sirin went off and nike was the first one gone. all you heard was gun shots everywhere. im running besides trent and something told me to move. i didnt listen then this nigga tripped me and ran off laughing. imma get his ass. on the bright side i landed on a gun.when i bent down to pick it up two bullets flew pass my ear. i got up and shot twice hitting that nigga in the head and arm. i looked around and saw nike jumping over walls and shit shooting all dem niggas.

i felt a huge gust of heat and i turned around and saw a nigga with a fire arm coming towards me. i saw a water hose and grabbed it. i sprayed that nigga and the fire went out. he was trying to get it to work but i hit him with my gun. now i was waiting for trent red ass.

 i found a small area and hid there. all i did was wait for them big niggas to come down here. so i can shoot and move on. a light flashed on me. and i heard eddie voice on the innercome "KT get yo ass up and help yo men dont fucking hide and wait tebo stop crying like a lil bitch that lil ah burn mark and trent stop fucking shit up. Demar stop walking fool Mike how the hell you get on the damn roof.". i chuckled and started running.after 10 mins i shot 2 more niggas and then the shooting died down.

the timer went off. and all you head was Nike yell "ayo go go go go shit finna blow" we ran out and it was a green screen showing a booty ass explosion. i looked around and it was only 10 of us left. i was happy as hell. i looked down and saw demar, tevin and Jmark  doing the nae nae. goofy ass niggas.

we walked down to the stealers station. thats the females. when we make drops and pick ups we use them to buck. everybody basically had a girl in this area cause they dont use the baits. i saw my girl stretching and preparing herself. she looked so cute in ha lil fit.

Instructor- ok ladies your men will be playing the exchange role. they will go to these desks and drop off these Lv bookbags and they are full of fake drugs. you are find a way inside the room and steal that bag. when you get it you will run out and will be faced with body gaurds trying to catch you. you will have a 9mm with you and that will be your protection. one the gun run out of amo thats it use your hands. if you are shot anywhere other than the chest you lose and will be removed from being a stealer. by the way the bags are 10 pounds. you will be jumping over boreds and crates tall crates. when you make it out your flexiblilty will be put to the test. you will throw the bag and start making your the flex zone. you will be squeezing threw cracks and fake lasers. why the laser? well we are going to start doing business with coke affilated jewlery. now when you come behind the office feel free to pair up.

damn they finna do more than us. i picked up my girl bag and put it down in the fake office and locked the door. i kissed my girl forehead. "good luck baby" she smiled and went to put on her vest.

************************************************************************************************************************

Toya-

im not gone lie im nervous and kirko gone be watching me and that shit made it worse. i put on my vest and went into the to my area. way this is set up is its a long line horizontally and its 20 offices. we go first cause it only 65 girls and its broken off in rounds. the boys went off to the side so they can see the entire process i was shacking. "baby yo ass better stop being scared!" kriko loud ass yelled out.

we lined up at the doors and waited for them to do the siren. i looked to my left and trina was telling me "dont be scared show out" i nodded and prepared myself. the siren went off and we took off. i was running and saw them ship crates. i didnt want no splinter so i took my bandana off and used it too cover my right arm. i ran and flipped my self over the crate i saw trina do the same thing. great minds think alike.

i came up to the door and started thinking cause it was locked with like two locks. i saw  a brick and used it to bust the lock off the door. i dont know why but i love looking at my sister work it modivates me. she kicked the door down an the other girls used they guns.

i grabbed the bag and put it on. that bag was heavy as hell. i put it on and ran out. "toya lets work together" i ran over to trina and we took out our guns and went behind the office. soon as we inched behind it one of them tried to hit trina. but she hit da matrix on dey ass. i shot him in the head and is was more heading our way. all we did was run and shoot till our bullets ran out. i was getting it boy i love hitting so you already know the deal.

after my 3rd nigga a bitch was tired. i stopped but watched around breathing hard i felt like i was gone throw up. the innercome came on and it was big black  "toya go help yo fucking sister tired ass. macy stop hiding aye body gurd 49 she under the crate and daisy if yo ass dont run you gone be working with the hoes im bout to make all yall start over" all you heard was sighs and people sucking they teeth. i ran and help trina finsish up them niiggas.

we got to the end and we threw the back and started the flexibilty challenge. trina, becca, and sam was the first one gone. since they was the first ones here. i had to wait cause it was limited. i watched as my peps slid under the lasers and had to jump over some big ass walls and what not. sam threw trina up and now she was on top of the crates. they had to get up there before the man with the fire arm came. trina had lower body strenth so she had to nock down 25 pound barrels and doors. they made it to the rope area and swung down.

it was our turn and i ran with sasha and besty she was the carribean drop girls. we ran and started sliding under the glass casses. we ran and started flipping thew the small spots. we finally made it to the crates. since i had the upper body strenth i had to throw them up there. they got up to the crates and all of a sudden i heard bullets fly.i knew i had to hurry up. i saw the body gaurds coming so i had to run around he other side of the crate and run up 3 small ones to get to the top. i finally made it. we ran and sam nocked down the door and we made it to the ropes. before i could jump a man grabbed my hair and flew me back. he was about to shoot me but he got shot.

i ran to the rope and slid down. i noticed trina was the one who shot him. "sis how you got a gun" i was amazed. "girl nike yelled out to look down and then i found some amo on the floor so i picked it up" i was to fucking happy.we waited for the other girls to go so we can go and take our fucking lunch break.

after 20 mins it was 40 girls left. pops came on the innercome " yo we switching up listen cause i cant say this again. my damn grandson got my head on 10. class A1 yall can go eat be back at 1 sharp. class B2 yall turn for yall challenges dont fuck up"  my body was sore as ever. we did more than the niggas. but its worth it cause them niggas gone be on that rock wall and have to learn how to carry them millitary guns. thats them guns that will split you in half with 3 shots.

i walked up to kirko and he was cheesing harrd asf. i smiled and ran towards him. and tackled him.

Kirko- baby im so proud of you!

Toya- thank you suga

Kirko- but we got to practice running more you get tired to fast

Toya- yea i know that never really happens though

Kirko- you good ma you ready to eat

i nodded and we walked outside. they had 8 subway stands lined up. we got in line and believe me them lines was long. demar and the rest of them niggas came up with us.

Demar- damn toya you and trina was getting it. so was them carribean girls

Toya- well duhh they have to they be in cuba and trinidad ish jumping building to building. but ion see how they run with all that ass and tites.

Kirko- that aint nothing look at trina ha ass was getting it. and ha faces was making me roll.

Sasha- tru but get off my sis kirko

Kirko- lil girl please. get off jmark dick

Sasha- least he dont be fucking up

Kirko- man shut yo ole bright ass up

Sasha- you mad or nah

Kirko- nah ar-

Demar- SHUT UP! yall acting like a open pack of  sour patch bitches

we saw tevin, sebastion, jmark and clide with they food. walking smacking loud as shit.

Kirko- yoo how?!

Clide- well when yall always gota talk everytime we see each other asses was talking. my stomach was talking sending morse codes to these niggas. and since our women is in class B2 we decided to skipp and eat.

Toya- yall could'nt tell nobody and jmark sasha is A1

Jmark- i know thats why i  got my baby her stuff

Toya- lucky ass

Sebastion- see i was but then i saw the back of the line

Kirko- yall flaw asf for that

Sebastion- awl shut up daddy wanna be

Sasha- *bust out laughing* haaa he got yo ass. high five nigga.

Toya- aye get off my baby he gone be a daddy real soon

everybody snapped the heads at me

Clide- sis you pregnant?

Toya- not yet

Demar- awwllll lawdddd.

Sasha- when do you plan on making one

Kirko- today

Toya- no soon as we out of high school

Tevin- thats reasonable

Sebastion- why the hell are you agreeing

Tevin- cause i can df?

Sebastion- you gota gurl yet or you sill fucking and ducking. hm where she at?

Tevin- she here she watching us from above

Jmark- im done

Toya- chill my lil brother go with my lil sister

Clide- and who the hell is that?

Kirko- my sister

Demar- tevin you stupid

Tevin- w.e at least im about to settle down

Sebastion- que tenga sed. usted jodiendo con su hermana. todos sabemos como superar fam. es mejor que no la cagas.

spanish for: (you that thirsty. you fucking around with his sister. we all know how he get over fam. you better not fuck up)

Tevin- i know im not.

1 hour and 15 mins later

we went back to the field. we had to stretch and watch B2 finish up there 2 courses. i cant wait to see whats next.

30+ comments babes. what yall think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 56.1K 88
๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ , ๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ต
14.5K 952 43
Love & War.
1M 36.1K 32
"I love you" he kissed my lips, "daddy love you too" bending down he kissed my stomach.
3.6K 55 16
Just read. itll explain itself