Just One Night

Von CaptainLux07

Tessa was the epitome of innocence. Shy and reserved. Everything that is the opposite of her roommate... Mehr

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 6

16.5K 398 38
Von CaptainLux07

Exhale

"Your mother said she'll wait up for us." Mr. Kingsley comes out of his separate room and Dominic takes an easy step back as if he didn't say what he just said.

"Sounds perfect. But father," Dominic turns towards his father. "How about you go home early today?"

"What?" both Mr. Kingsley and I ask in unison. Horror lacing my tone.

"Head home early. After Lunch just head home and I'll stay for the rest of the day and take care of everything. Besides you've given me Tessa and like you said she knows everything so I should be fine." He says and Mr. Kingsley looks as if he's actually considering it.

"Mr. Kingsley," I speak up. "I actually strongly advise against that."

"And why is that?" He asks.

"Because I cannot run your day for you and teach your son everything he needs to know. Besides this is a family business and one should learn these things from family. A son should learn from his father."

Tilting his head to the side as he stares at me, contemplating. I am praying that he actually takes my word for it and eases my discomfort.

"Completely true. You are right." He says and I sigh as Dominic tenses up clearly not happy with his fathers response. I, on the other hand, am smiling like a Cheshire cat.

          I bow my head and spin, my skirt flowing around me, as I move quickly out of the room. Moving with quick steps down the hall and back to my office. I almost slam the door behind me. I practically fall to the floor letting our a long held breath of relief. That man is something else and I cannot and will not get involved with him. I jump as I hear rapid knocking at my door. I shoot up off the floor and quickly regaining my composure I open the door and find Nina standing there. She rushes in and closes the door behind me.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"How did you know?"

She holds up two water bottles in her grip.

"I was bringing you some water and some plan B, and I saw you rushing into your office."

"When did you have time to buy plan B?"

"The pharmacy across the street." She says simply.

My eyebrows raise up in shock.

"Oh please! Those people know me by now." She says and pushes the pill out of the foil. "Take it, it's better to be safe than sorry." She says and I nod swallowing the pill as she opens the bottle for me.

"What happened that you were rushing in here like your ass was on fire? Oh my fuck! We need to get you tested!" She says and I blush.

"No that's not it; definitely not it." I say. "But its a good idea."

She nods along.

"No but, it's Mr. Kingsley." I say.

"Is he in a bad mood or something?" She asks.

"No its just that," I lower my voice to a whisper. "By this time tomorrow Mr. Kingsley will be stepping down as CEO and his son is taking over."

Nina gasps. "What? How long have you known? Did you see him? Is he handsome? Is he like his father? I swear to God, I can't handle another Mr. Kingsley. But did you meet him?" She asks.

"Yes." I squeak.

"What's with the pitch?" She asks seriously. I stare on hoping she'd get the message.

"No." She says her eyes going wide. "No!"

"Shhh!"

"Tessa what the fuck!" She whispers. "Your bosses son? I made you sleep with your bosses son? Oh my god no! No! Tessa this is bad!" She says running her hands through he hair.

"Wh-what if he fires me?" I ask my voice shaky. Tears bubble in my eyes as my breathing turns shallow. "What if he tries to get me to sleep with him in order for me to keep my job?"

"Tessa calm down. That won't happen." She say putting her hands on either side of my face.

"But Nina what if it does? He's intimidating and I'd hate to admit it but he's just like his father. Nina this scares me, he scares me." I whisper and the tears finally fall and Nina hugs me to her shushing me. Comforting me in anyway she can.

"To think that your first time would be like this." She says. I sniffle trying my best to stop my tears before my eyes begin to puff up. "Tessa baby it's going to be okay. There's no need to cry over this. I know your scared and it's okay if you are. But try to not think that way, okay? You'll be fine. And if he tries anything remember that you got me. I'll always have your back."

"I'm sorry for crying like this." I say.

"Don't be sorry. Don't you ever be sorry." She says and I nod wiping my tears.

The rest of the day goes off with out a hitch.
Dominic spends most the day with his father thank god to my suggestion and I'm happier as I pack up my things to leave. I hear a knock at my door and I shoot up out of my seat. "Don't worry Nina I'm coming. We'll be out of here in no time and I won't have to see," I stop immediately as I open the door to find Dominic standing there with a smirk on his face.

"See who?" He asks cocking an eyebrow. He lets himself in closing the door behind him.

"I usually leave at this time." I say my voice small with my eyes cast down.

"I figured." He says. I look up at him to find his eyes glancing my around my office. He takes in the view of the city light through the window and looks back down at me. I look away again and try and swallow the lump in my throat. He grabs my chin making me look up at him.

"I remember those lips." He says as the pad of his thumb traces over my bottom lip. "I remember them more specifically, wrapped around my cock." He says and I step back out of his touch.

"I have to go home now." I say and I try to rush past him but he grabs my waist pinning me to him.

"I like the view from this window." He says backing me up. His eyes trapping mine. He holds my gaze with such dominance that it almost scares me. I feel my back hit the cool glass and I gasp at the sudden contact. He suddenly spins me around so that I'm pressed face first against the window. My breasts hurt from the force applied and I moan in pain. "Yes." He growls into my ear. "I like you like this."

"Dominic, you have to let me go." I say and he chuckles letting my body go but trapping me between his arms.

"Working with you is going to be a thrill." He says and I shiver as I turn to face him.

"Dominic I've already explained it to you. I am only your secretary and there is nothing that should take place between us in the workplace. Keep your hands to yourself when interacting with me." I say and he looks a little shocked at my tone with him.

"Alright then Tessa, I'll keep my hands to myself." He says. He leans down and I suddenly feel his teeth clamp around my ear. I jump gasping and he licks my lobe soothing the sudden assault. "I'm not sure I can say the same for my lips, or my tongue."

Heat overtakes my face as he pulls away looking at me as I stare at him with wide eyes.

"I swear to everything in me that you will belong to me in the best ways possible. You're my girl. I take care of what's mine Tessa." He says.

"I don't belong to you Dominic. I am your secretary not your slave." He says.

"Is there really a difference?" He asks cheekily.

"Don't try and make a joke out of this." I say a hint of annoyance lacing my voice. Careful Tessa, he is your new boss.

"I'm not going to take that attitude of yours. I'm not too fond of people patronizing me and you did enough of that today."

"No one is patronizing you. But I have a feeling you grew up as a bit of a brat and no one took the time to teach you any better." I say and push him back and he tilts his head almost fascinated with me. "Don't touch unless given permission to. Don't raise your voice to get your point across. Behave yourself. Three rules I grew up with and three rules I feel you'll need." I say and move past him to the door.

"Tessa," He says and stops me in my tracks. I exhale and turn to face him keeping my expression neutral. "I'm going to abide by your wishes. At least, I'll try." He says and I nod taking a step back with every step he takes towards me.

"But I was very serious when I said there was no way I was letting you go. I will make you mine." He says lowly his expression dark. Once again intimidating. "Besides, I can't help but think about what a quivering, sopping wet, nervous mess you were when I took you to bed. Your face as you came. Again, and again, and again. There's no way I'm letting go of something that beautiful."

I blush as I grip the door knob behind me.

"My roommate is waiting for me." I say and he steps closer.

"Then I'll make this quick." He says and he grabs me lifting my up and pinning me to the door. His lips claim mine fiercely and roughly. I squeal against his kiss gripping his shoulders afraid he would drop me. He proved to be stronger than I gave his credit for. His hand latched around my throat and I moaned feeling wetness pool in my panties.

Tessa stop it! You're behaving like a harlot!

I pushed Dominic away and grabbing my bag off the floor I left the room not leaving any space for him to drag me back in or for me to change my mind. I find Nina walking to her car with her eyes glued to her phone. Her hips swaying side to side in her pressed pencil skirt. She saw me coming towards her and her eyes bore into mine.

"Something happened." She says.

"Yes." I admit.

"Okay." She nods. "When we get home you can tell me all about it okay." She says and holds out her hand to me smiling. I take it grateful for her comfort.

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay." She says running her thumb over my hand.

"Thank you Nina."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

94.1K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
278K 3.3K 7
"You have no idea how many times I've imagined this." She whispered as her lips crashed down on his. Hearing her say those words nearly made him cum...
1.1M 40.5K 80
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...