Chapter 4

He hovers over me, eyes hungry and lustful.

My heart was pounding hard in my chest. I didn't know what to do. Sex Ed in high school and romantic movies can only take you so far. Isn't sex supposed to be emotional and full of love? Aren't you supposed to love your partner? I grip the sheets beneath me, the fabric bunching up between my fingers. This gorgeous Adonis of a man was going to be my first. I'm almost sure he was plenty of women's first.

His lips come down to mine. His hand comes up cupping my face softly. He's being gentle with me.

I push my lips to his. My hands reach up caressing his neck arching my body to his as he reached for the hemline of the dress peeling it off my body. Now there I was naked with nothing but lace panties and my cruel heels. He lowers himself down my body before literally tearing off my panties. He threw it over his shoulder, the flimsy fabric almost floating to the floor in a torn mess. It excited me. I don't know how but it did. He snatches off my heels tossing them behind him as well.
        His clothes were long gone and I almost choked at the sight of him naked. "Close your eyes." He commands. I do as he says closing them. My whole body was rigid and wound up. I felt his hand on my thigh and I flinched slightly. Then feeling both his hands on my legs as he parted them. I slap my hands over my face out of embarrassment. Never has anyone seen that part of me.

"Don't be nervous pet." He says as I feel him kissing up my thigh. The kisses were slow and deliberate. Edging higher to my sex and I was consumed with nervousness. I gasped as I felt something touch me there.

It touched me again. He was...he was...oh my lord!

       He did it again and a shock of something good ran through me. He lapped me up with his tongue pressing hard against my sensitive bud. My hips jut back at the sudden intensity as I bite my lip. I let my hands fall back to the bed as he repeats it again. His hands reach up grabbing my thighs as he licks me down there. A sudden onslaught of his tongue assaulting me down there and I yelped in surprised. I grabbed his hands trying desperately to pry them off, trying anything to lessen the intensity of his tasting of me.
       My body built up a sheen of sweat as I clenched my eyes shut. Moans easily left my lips as I felt warmth pool in my belly.

"Please, wait!" I begged my voice small and meek. I heard a deep growl emanate from him. I gasped loudly as he shoved his tongue deep in me with no warning.

"You taste so good little pet." He groans and I do nothing but whimper in response. I cover my face in shame unsure of what just happened. I hear the tearing of something but I'm too embarrassed still to look.

"Love," He whispers gently. I feel his hands take mine taking them off my eyes. His green orbs capture mine as he adjusts my legs. His hand grabs mine pinning it to the bed and with his other he positions himself. I couldn't bring myself to look at him any longer as I close my eyes. In one swift movement he enters me all the way down to the hilt.

My hand grips his in a death like grip and I squeal shaking hard. Pain singing through my core. I hear him exhale deeply grabbing my thigh lifting it higher. With my other hand I grab his forearm sighing my nails into his skin.

"Breathe love. I got you." He whispers. I nod my head still shaking as he slides out then in again. My thighs clench around him still not used to this feeling. He felt so massive inside me. Incredibly massive. He moves again gripping my hand, his nose to mine, his breath fanning my face.
      He had built up a steady rhythm and by now I had just begun getting used to the feeling. He then changed positions lifting my rear up slightly I feel something in me shift and I gasp. "There it is." He whispers. He holds me still before he slides out the in again hitting that same spot. I let out a light moan biting my lip. He slowly picks up his pace hitting that spot over and over again. I pull my head back moaning as our hips begin to move together in sync.