BTS Oneshots

بواسطة Aquadextrous

Just a glimpse on how Bangtan lives their daily lives in the dorm #62- btsoneshots #86- btsoneshots #106- bts... المزيد

Typical Day-offs
Shyness and Hugs (jikook)
Nighttime Playtimes
Dance Practice
Pillow Fights
The Morning After
Zombies and Ghosts
Fight Between
Chemistry Arguments
Walking Is Such Great Pastime
Stuck In An Elevator
Taehyung Wear Your Shoes
Just a lil rant
Differences Between
Who's That Gurl?
Yoongi's Day In The Grocery Store
Who's That Gurl 2
FAMILY!
Clumsiness
Scaredy Cats!

Nights With Taehyung

999 16 4
بواسطة Aquadextrous

"You said he'd come... snore..." he whimpers as he gets a saddening reply, turning to his right side and not knowing that drool spilled from his half-open lips.

His brows creased. "Jin-hyung once burned the stove. It wouldn't work for a week. We had to get it fixed.

"I caught Hobi-hyung playing with something girly; I can't remember if it was Barbie or Loombands. Either way I promised myself I'd never tell anyone. He must miss his sister so. I miss mine too."

A groan is heard from across the room, accompanied with a killer glare at the sleeping figure. Jimin turned to face the wall once more, a second pillow pressed at his ear.

As much as he loves his best friend, it's so annoying to hear him talk, especially during sleep. It was the time to relax, not to reminisce! He checked his phone: it's been close to five minutes and he's continuously interrupted from sleeping!

He heard blissful silence and was about to drift off to dreamland when-

"Jungkook sang the theme song to 'My Little Pony' one time."

Ugghhh!

So Jimin stood up huffing angrily and stomped off to crash with any other member, just not Kim Taehyung right now. He might end up smacking him.

He saw and felt Jungkook twitch once he slipped beside him. The maknae was obviously groggy, and so muttered out "Hyung- wha-"

"Taehyung's talking in his sleep again," he says in reply, snuggling up to the younger's firm back. It's comforting.

"Jiminie why'd you leave me alone in the room?" Taehyung whines the next morning as he sees said boy enter with a half-asleep Yoongi.

He earns a glare in response and Taehyung actually wonders what he's done to deserve such a cold look from his best friend.

Jimin sits down beside Namjoon and sighs. "You honestly don't remember?"

Taehyung cocks a brow. "Remember what? I fell down from the bed?"

He sighs. "No. I got annoyed because you keep on talking in your sleep."

"V-hyung talks in his sleep?" repeats the maknae, accidentally dropping bits of pepper in his coffee in his sleep-deprived state.

"No coffee for you young man!" hollers Yoongi as he expertly takes away the cup to bring it to his lips, only to spit out the liquid and dump the contents out the open window. "What the fu- Jungkook! You just put pepper in the coffee! Who does that?!"

Jungkook gapes for a moment. "Oh really? Sorry hyung. But thanks for drinking it for me anyway. You've saved me from that predicament." He showed a bunny tooth smile. The older rapper proceeded to chase him anyway.

Namjoon shook his head. He turned back to the boy in a white shirt. "What were you saying Chim? Tae talks in his sleep?"

"I do?"

"Yes he does yes you do," answers Jimin respectively to the leader and his best friend.

A windshield wiper laugh greets their ears and it's no mistake the eldest is in their midst. His open-mouthed smile is visible and he claps his hands in glee, sitting with the others.

"I'm sure he talks nonsense in his sleep."

A devilish grin spreads across Jimin's face. He had the whim to tease his hyung for a while.

"Oh? Well he did say some pretty interesting facts, if they can be considered as one." He raised his brows suggestively. He had the curious attention of the others, even Kookie and Yoongi. Hobi was still in a daze so he wasn't aware.

Namjoon raised a brow in question. "Mind sharing?"

A shake of the head is his reply from the younger. "He said Jin-hyung burned the stove once." Jimin enjoyed the blush that spread on Jin's cheeks. The others gawked at him in shock.

"Yah! It was one time okay? Don't have to rub it in my hansum fayce like that!"

He saw the others snigger and found it right to defend himself more with shouting "STAHP! SHATAP!"

"Did I say that?" Taehyung blankly asked no one in particular.

Jin pointed a crooked finger at him. "You!"

Tae's eyes widen. "Me?"

The elder's anger diminishes a bit to give way to what looked like hurt and betrayal. "It was our secret! Why'd you-"

"Mianhae Jin-hyung!" apologized the younger immediately, folding his hands and bowing his head toward the hyung he somehow wronged.

Namjoon found it fit to interfere. "Alright people it's okay. Hyung, calm down and let's all forget this happened. Tae-"

"PARK JIMIN! Your head is going to be on a silver platter TODAY!" Jin roared and said boy flees the scene, scared for his life. But he can't help the smile of accomplishment.

Jungkook bunked with Taehyung after almost a week. The latter was already deep asleep while the maknae opted to play a game on his cellphone. Suddenly he heard mumblings and a few tosses on the other bed.

At first he didn't bother looking since he knew his hyung was in his own dreamland and he really wasn't in the mood to try and make him stop. But he did wish he would. He'd be sleeping in a bit.

Jungkook's tongue poked out when he was in a tight spot in the game, head bent over the screen.

More scruffles and turning sounded in the background. Jungkook ignored it all. Until he felt rather than heard a figure walking- wait what?

His head snapped up only to see a sliver of his hyung before the door shut with a snap. Jungkook hurried out of bed to chase his sleepwalking brother.

"H- hyung!" he whisper-shouted as Taehyung veered a corner. The younger meanwhile slipped on something, hitting the wall with his back. He hissed in pain before glaring at the sock, scrambling to get up again.

His hands reached out to grab him, anything, when he realized Tae was no longer seen. Where did he go?

Where did that boy go? Ugh Jungkook's tired and he really was about to sleep when this whole thing had to happen. He spun around in his spot, eyes and ears alert.

He started to head to Jin's room when his eyes caught sight of the open door. Not just any door; it was the freaking front door!

"V-HYUNG!"

It was already dark but a few cars were still on the road. Jungkook looked around the almost empty sidewalks in search of that hyung. What was he wearing again?

At last, he found him. But the relief was short-lived once he saw where he was standing.

"Get away from there hyung! You- ugh!" Words failed him as he took a headstart to push him off the street. And he was still sleeping! How the heck does he manage that?!

Jungkook crossed the street in a run, strong arms at the ready to shove the other boy away from danger, even if his own life was at stake.

His hands were in front of him, legs giving him more power when Taehyung spun in his spot, face turned to him, and started walking back as if he wasn't in a huge predicament moments ago. The maknae stopped in shock. He could've sworn his heart halted even for just a moment. What the fuk just happened?

The next morning he slept in, forgetting they had dance practice. His body was still tired and his eyes were rimmed with dark circles underneath. His hyung meanwhile was chirpy and alive as ever, as if he didn't sleepwalk and stop in the middle of the fucking street the night before.

"Jungkook why do you look ready to kill?" asked Yoongi, who had never seen the boy angry like this before. When his eyes found him, the anger diminished a little.

He attempted a smile. "Nothing hyung."

But they both know it was a lie. And so Kookie sighed. "I chased V-hyung last night cuz he sleepwalked on the street. Then he made it back safely somehow."

"Oh." Yoongi sipped his coffee. Choked on it. Turned to the younger. "Wait WHAT?"

It was Hobi's turn to sleep with him. The two were watching an anime show late into the night, giggling and fanboying over the characters with the blankets above their heads.

They made it a point to keep quiet and stifle their noise because for sure Yoongi would come and kill them.

"Ahh hyung look at him go!" squealed Tae, long finger pointing at the screen.

The older nodded feverishly. "I know Taehyung-ah! He's amazing he's my fave!"

A somewhat girlish laughter emitted from Taehyung's lips, his hand coming to his mouth to stop it.

As the clock struck midnight, they decided to head to bed.

Hoseok was deep asleep when he felt a rather painful weight on his stomach, jerking him to consciousness with a breathy "Oof! What the-"

He wasn't able to finish when he felt a side of a hand swipe his forehead, making him go backwards and almost cursing when the headboard met the back of his head.

"Taehyung what-"

"Deku! I have come to challenge you!"

What.

He groans softly, kicking the blankets off to try and catch his arm to make him stop. But Taehyung only slapped his hand away and snored, hitting the table, eliciting another yell of "Aha! You've admitted! Fite me!" He makes a show of curling his fingers to make fists. His brows were together, and he was hopping in his spot as if prepared in battle. Well that seems like the case. Only, there's no enemy.

Hobi got off the bed slowly, as he didn't want to deal with his brother's crazy antics so early in the morning but he had to make him stop somehow else Yoongi would have their heads.

He approached the sleeping boy, hands ready to grab him but Taehyung barrelled towards the door and hit his nose on it. It was a wonder he didn't wake up when the impact was enough to make someone jolt.

Instead he continued on his way, spinning on his heel and trying to punch what seemed like Hobi's jaw.

"Taehyung-"

"Do not resist me coward!" His eyebrows were furrowed and his mouth was set in a thin frown. He karate-chopped the wall a few times and Hobi can't help but think of a malfunctioning robot.

He closed in on the kid and tackled him on the floor, trying to stop him from moving around so restlessly.

He grunts and tries to make him wake up.

"Wake up! Come on!"

"Argh! Away! Save me!"

What the heck? Ugh maybe this was why Jimin and Jungkook didn't want to bunk with Tae for a while. They did say some things about wanting to strangle the boy. And now he knew what it felt like.

"Hyung?"

"Oh finally you're-"

But he didn't finish because Taehyung stood up so abruptly it made the older crash on his back in pain, groaning. What now?

Seemed like he wasn't awake yet. Hobi settled on watching him for a while, fatigue taking over his body.

His eyes followed Tae as he went to the window. Nothing could go wrong right?

The odds weren't in their favor since moments later he heard shattering glass that Hobi whipped his head toward the sound.

He gasped in horror at the hole his punch created. Only then did Taehyung wake up, eyes wide and confused as hell.

"What-" He looked to his right fist, with knuckles painted red. His brown eyes found his hyung, and that was the last he remembered before his pupils rolled back and his body fell limp.

"TAEHYUNG!" Hoseok hurried to catch his dongsaeng but only managed to hold his head before sinking on the floor so his brain won't get hurt much. His eyes trailed over to his arm, landing on his red hand. He bit his lip, weighing his options.

Grabbing a pillow to rest his head upon, Hoseok stood to get the first aid kit to fix Taehyung's bloodied right hand. Oh why did things have to escalate like this?

As he cleaned the wound the door opened revealing a disheveled and tired Jin. He walked in the room, eyes on the two.

"What happened?" He sunk on the injured boy's other side, watching his fretful face. Jin reached over to brush his bangs away from his eyes.

"I'm so sorry hyung," Hobi whispers which made the eldest focus on him. He was surprised to find his eyes building up moisture. "It's my fault since I didn't take care of him." He rubbed his arm over his eyes to remove the wetness. But it didn't help as it brimmed again once he and Jin met gazes.

Jin smiles reassuringly, hand coming to cup the rapper's cheek. "Don't worry Hobi I know it's not your fault. And I know you did your best to take care of Tae. So I'm proud of you."

He holds the back of the younger's head firmly, pulling him in steadily for a hug. Hoseok revels at the comfort only the eldest possesses. An unconscious smile graces his lips.

"Now I'll help so we can go back to sleep."

"Can I join?"

The two are startled as they see Taehyung with big blinking eyes, innocence in those orbs. It found Jin and he smiled.

"Hey hyung."

"What's up?"

"Nothing I guess." After a beat he asks again "So can I join?"

And this time it's Hobi who answers "Sure you can."

I'm so sorry if this is so badd... i havent bn writng for a while so Im sorry this looks crappy but idk soo thnx for rdg I guess

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 35.9K 186
BOOK ONE. ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌...
56.5K 1.4K 87
❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞ ━ bts | bangtan x gn reader
226K 4.2K 106
Hello... these are just a bunch of random stories about BTS being ill/sick. There MIGHT be littlespace in some of the stories, cause they are cute an...
413 33 19
Basically BTS on a gc that's really all I can say Updates every 2 weeks on a Monday 00:00 GMT WARNING WEIRD ASS CONTENT PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME...