marvel gif imagines

Από dankholland

WHY IS GAMORA? ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* SHORT GIF BASED IMAGINES FOR THE MCU. Περισσότερα

introduction.
01 | thor
02 | peter parker
03 | bucky barnes
04 | wade wilson
05 | tony stark
06 | steve rogers
07 | peter parker
08 | peter quill
09 | peter maximoff
10 | wanda maximoff
11 | scott lang
12 | scott lang pt. 2
13 | bruce banner
14 | thor
15 | tony stark (iw spoilers)
16 | peter parker
17 | peter quill (iw spoilers)
18 | bucky barnes
19 | steve rogers
20 | natasha romanoff
21 | t'challa
23 | peter quill
24 | scott lang
rest in peace stan. <3
25 | peter parker
26 | peter quill
y'all still here?
27 | peter parker

22 | sam wilson

769 19 4
Από dankholland

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; seeing sam for the first time

you were a new addition to the team. you and wanda had grown up together in HYDRA, both gaining the same abilities. although the fall of HYDRA happened a while ago, you only just now popped up on the radar after years of being missing.

tony stark, although skeptical at first, agreed to give you a spot on the team. considering you were powerful and a friend of wanda's.

"and this, is where i'm usually at," tony said, finishing off his tour of the compound with his lab. bruce stood in the corner, altering a few things to his member's suits. "any questions?" he asked.

you shook your head no, just mesmerized at size of the building. the kitchen itself could fit your whole apartment in it.

"alright well i'll show you to your room and let you get settled. we both have a busy schedule ahead of us tomorrow. more preparations and, what not," he rambled on, only to realize your eyes landed on a team member you were unfamiliar with yet.

you looked at tony. "who's that?" you asked softly. he looked outside into the hall where your eyes were darted on sam, him talking on the phone and not realizing the two of you were staring.

"bird- sam?"

"is that his name?"

tony nodded.

you smiled a little. although having never been in a relationship, or even having a crush before, you found your heart beating a tiny bit faster at the sight of him.

"oh, don't tell me you like him now? seriously? you've been here for five minutes and you already like tweety bird."

you simply rolled your eyes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
a simple imagine for an underrated fav <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 35K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC