More Than Politics {Book 1}:...

By Sarcastic_Mango

(FORMALLY MR. POLITICIAN) He barely made a move before he felt a hand on his chest. He looked down to see Ama... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
22
23
24
25
26
Bonus-27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
BONUS - 47
48
49
50
BONUS - 51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Mama Africa {Sequal}
Patreon

34

3.7K 174 10
By Sarcastic_Mango

Graham left his apartment grinning from ear to ear. Having spent the night ravishing the woman of his dreams, he'd left her limp and unable to get out of bed.

That of course didn't stop her from demanding breakfast in bed, which Graham gleefully obliged to. He was on cloud nine, he couldn't remember being this happy since his teens.

And he owed it all to Ama. From that night in the club, he had a feeling she'd invade his every thought; he was glad she did.
She was someone he didn't want to lose. He was glad to be at her every beck and call. He was elated to take care of her in every and any way possible.

He would give anything for her, to be with her. He would give the whole of himself to her. Spend the rest of his life devoting his body and soul to her. Devoting his love to her...

Graham's foot suddenly slammed down on the break upon the thought. Could he possibly.... No.

Sure, he cared deeply for Ama and they were great friends. She accepted his kinks. They spent a lot of time together and...

And he hadn't had a woman make him feel the way he did in a long time. He felt empty when she wasn't there. His skin tingled when she touched it. His heart fluttered when they kissed.

She was so sexy, with her beautiful cocoa skin, flawless. And her eyes... They were the first thing that came to him in the morning and...

HOOOOOONNNNK!!!!

"Hey! You gonna move or not! You're holding up a lot of people!" Someone shouted, bringing him out of his thoughts.

Putting his hand up in an apology, he started the car again. Graham tried to push the thoughts of being in love again out of his mind as he focused the list of things Ama had demanded.

• Fresh mangoes
• Raspberry and white chocolate muffins
• Custard doughnuts
• Pineapple and orange juice
• A caramel latte
• Waffles
• Sparkling water
• Freshly baked croissants
• Crêpes with lemon juice
• Bread rolls
• A packet of frozen berries
• Greek style yoghurt
• Honey and peanut granola

It was a lot, yes, but he couldn't blame her, and it wasn't like she was going to eat it alone.

Once he reached the mall, he got to work, scurrying around the shops to gather the various items. On his way to the food court to grab some bread rolls, he spied a cute pare of booty shorts in a shop window.
He chuckled at the manga cat print and thought of how hot Ama would look in them. He entered the shop and bought them. It came in a pack of four, a puppy print one along with two plain ones with puppy and kitty written on the back.

When he finally made it to the food court, he spied Hannah at a table with three other girls he'd never seen before.

One, he presumed was Latina, with he olive skin, dark hair and deep red lips. The next, possibly Chinese, had a short straight bob and wore heavily studded leather boots. The last was Jamaican with a head full of thick dreads; she sported several piercings on her face too.

Hannah herself wore a strapless top that revealed a decent sized snake tattoo under her collar bone. He hadn't seen that before and wondered when she got it.

He was about to approach her and ask when their conversation stopped him in his tracks.

"You said that you're doing this to get back at the princess because she took your man." The Latina said.

Hannah nodded. "But if I had known who she really was, then I wouldn't have let it happen."

"Don't let it get to ya. No one is supposed to know about the Migosa unless your in it." The Jamaican said. "But we've noticed your likkle rendezvous with the crowned prince. He favours you a lot... For a serpent."

"Well we do share a common interest: he wants his girl back, and I want to make sure Ama Jenkins is as far away from Graham as possible."

"That's awfully ambitious, considering the sacrifice you've already made."

Hannah let out a heavy sigh as tears started to prick her eye. "Yes, of course. But I was drunk when I made the decision, though I understand there's no turning back."

The Chinese girl, who'd been quite for most of the time, suddenly turned and looked directly at Graham. That seemed to jolt him back into action as he continued his mission for bread rolls.

On his way out of the mall,he spied Hannah and her groupies stood by his car and couldn't help the sweat building in his hands.

"Graham, long time no fuck..." Hannah greeted with an annoying giggle.

"Hannah." Graham replied as nonchalantly as he could. He then tried to get to the booth but was blocked by the quiet Chinese girl.

"You're kinda in my way." He huffed. This courses her to smirk as she was joined by the Jamaican.

"You heard everything didn't you." Hannah said.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh don't play stupid with me Gray. Look, I know you heard, Jun-Le caught you staring. So listen carefully to what I'm going to say."

"Your little play toy, Ama? She isn't what you think she is. She's living a double life right under your nose."

"And how would you know that?" Graham snarled in her face.

"How I know doesn't matter. Look if you don't believe me, call her by the name 'Lukama'. That's her real name. See how she reacts."

With that, the four of them left, the Latina giving him a seductive wink as she went.

When Graham reached his home, he got straight to work on the breakfast. He presumed Ama had fallen asleep again and tip toed quietly up to his room.
But the sight that greeted him, almost caused him to drop the tray.

There she was, splayed across the bed, back arched, eyes closed as she moaned through her morning stretches. She then rolled over, getting on all fours to stretch her back. Ass stuck out as far as possible, Graham had a plain view of her still swollen pussy.

He set the tray down on his desk before latching his mouth to her cocoa folds. Ama let out a surprised gasp that soon turned into a moan, grinding against Graham's mouth as he gave her ass cheeks a generous squeeze.

This is my kind of breakfast in bed... Graham thought as Ama came over his tongue.

"Fuck I could get used to this." Ama said through heavy breaths.

Graham chuckled, lifting her bridal style off the bed and into the bathroom.

"I can walk you know."

"Not after last night you can't." He retorted smugly.

Once she was laying in the bubbly water, Graham made a move to leave when he felt her tug on his sweat pants.

"You didn't cum." He shrugged, attempting to leave again. "Let me help you."

"I'm fine Ama."

"No you're not," She whined, her blue eyes staring pointedly at the bulge in his pants.
"I can finish it off myself."

"But, but, but..." Graham couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable she was being.

"Fine..." He watched as her eyes lit up and she made a move to pull down his pants. "After breakfast."

She was stunned for a while and Graham used the opportunity to slip away, giggling like a school boy.

Ten minutes later, Ama came strolling in, towel around her body and her hair. Graham watched intently as she went through her overnight bag. We grabbed a tub of body cream before leaning to the breakfast tray and popping a frozen strawberry in her mouth.

"What's that?" Graham asked as she opened the tub and an earthy aroma hit him.

"Cocoa Shea butter moisturizer."

Once she had finished applying the cream, she took another tub out of the bag. Ama took the towel off her head and started smearing the yellowish substance in her hair.

"What's that?" Graham asked again.

"Pomade." She answered through a mouth full of muffin.

Graham took the tub and stuck his finger into it. The 'pomade' had the consistency of car grease, only more fragrant. "What exactly is it?" He questioned again, raising a little to his mouth to see if it tasted as it smelled.

This seemed to amuse Ama as she threw her head back in a fit of giggles.

"You can't eat it silly. It's a patrolleum based mixture with essential oils and fragrance. It keeps my hair healthy, and protects it against the weather. Especially since it's all natural."

Graham looked back at Ama, watching closely as she ran an afro comb through the damp hair, causing the strands to curl into cute ringlets. When she was done, her hair puffed out in a large mane of ringlets reaching down to her butt.

It reminded Graham of when he first saw her, only she looked more beautiful now that he could see her eyes. She was unique in the most unique of ways. Graham understand it wasn't impossible for black people to have eye colours other that brown. But that hadn't prepared him to meet eyes as blue as Ama's.

"Why you staring so much?" Ama asked, ripping through a bread roll.

With a smile, Graham leaned forward and pressed a kiss on her stuffed cheek. "Because you are beautiful." Was his simple answer.

Ama rolled her eyes, but giggled none the less. That's when she finally noticed the bag at her feet.

"What's this?"

"A gift." Graham grinned.

Ama let out a gasp upon the sight of the booty shorts, ripping off her towel and not bothering with panties as she put them on.
"I'm taking it you like them."

"Not just that, but my sister an I have made it a competition to have the biggest collection of booty shorts. This particular brand, we seem to always pair in."

Throwing a crop top over her perky breasts, Ama crawled back into bed.

"How did you know my size though?"

"Well you see, all I had to do was invision that plump ass of yours and hmm.. mbwwmm..mmm."

"Shut up." Ama whined, stuffing half a croissant in his mouth.

He gave an unapologetic shrug before grabbing a bread roll.

'How I know doesn't matter. Look if you don't believe me, call her by the name 'Lukama'. That's her real name. See how she reacts.'

Graham didn't want the seed of doubt to be planted by Hannah, but soon enough, curiosity got the better of him.

"Lukama."

Everything about Ama seemed to freeze, she didn't make one move.

"Where did you hear that from?" Her voice came out deathly calm.

"So that is your real name..."

"Who told you that?" Silence. "Graham, who told you?"

Graham nodded with a guilty sigh. "Hannah."

"That bitch." Ama hissed.

"But how does she know?"

Ama's eyes stared innocently up at Graham, her bottom lip wedged between her teeth.

"I'm very well aquatinted with her father, Fredoricco. Our families have been good friends since I started doing business with him. Maman let him know about me and warned him not to tell his kids. I guess it might've slipped down to Hannah by accident."

But Graham's thoughts were too clouded with her first words to identify the lie.

"And what do you mean by 'very well aquatinted' huh?"

"Gray, it's not like that..."

"I don't care. You're mine now and I don't need any sugar daddies coming after my pussy."

"Sugar daddies?"

"Yes." He answered stubbornly.

"Would I kiss a suger daddy the way I kiss you. Would I let him fuck me like you do.  Would I let some old, soft dick weasel shove his cock into my mouth?"

"I don't know, would you?"

Ama kissed her teeth, moving the empty tray off the bed and relieving Graham of his shirt. But before she could move any further, both their phones started to buzz.

Ama picked hers up, reading the caller ID. "Cock blocking bitch." She muttered before answering. "I was in the middle of something."

"Ooh, or was something in the middle of you?" He heard Phoebe's snarky answer, causing him to snigger.

Graham looked at his phone screen, it was his father.

"Hey dad, what's up?"

"The sky," He joked, making Graham roll his eyes. "Anyway, your mother has made it my duty to inform you and your sister that there will be a family dinner at home. It is mandatory no buts. You will be expected here at six. If you come late, that is not my problem."

Graham chuckled, his mother had his father wrapped around her pinky finger. "Sure thing dad." He answered before hanging up.

When Graham looked back up, Ama was still on the phone, leaning very close to the edge of the bed. Using his foot, he pushed her off by the ass.

He sniggered helplessly as she let out a yelp and fell on the floor.

"Yeah yeah... Yeah ok, I'm coming. Jeez." She mumbled, glaring at a still laughing Graham.

"I should... Have filmed... That was... So funny." He said through laboured breaths.
"Oh shush would you, Phoebe said there was an emergency at home, so I need to go now." Ama said as she left the room, ass jiggling in her wake.

He was right about how hot she looked in those booty shorts. Oh the things he could do to that ass...

"Graham!!"

Lmao guys. I think this chapter is particularly hilarious.😂😂😂

I must say that I have started planning out the second book (yes there will be a sequel) and I know all y'all African mamas out there are gonna enjoy it very much.

As much as I love being African and all, my relationship with said continent is not the best. Like I've been so uninspired lately, I apologize if any chapters seem less appealing or start to decrease in quality.

That being said, comment, vote, share and until next update...

Leo Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
5.4M 133K 73
"What colour of panties are you wearing?" "Excuse me?" She countered "I won't repeat the question again" "Red. They're red" she swallowed "Reach bel...
2.3M 96.9K 34
"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. I co...