The monkey King: The Hero is...

Bởi wolfmut01

Join Kishimo on a journey to help Liuer, and Sun Wukong save the stolen children from the trolls. Xem Thêm

Prologue
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
Ch.12
ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
The Epilogue

ch.4

2.6K 52 1
Bởi wolfmut01

*Kishimo's Pov.*
"Ow." I yelled as I landed on my arm making it worse. I looked at my hand to see a large cut on the palm of my hand. I got up looking around for Liuer, not noticing the blood dropping from my hand only to disappear before hitting the ground.
"Liuer are you okay?" I asked looking around for him noticing that he had fallen through a gap in the cave floor.
"Yeah. Wow, Kishimo you need to see this." Liuer said looking up at me before running out of the way as I jumped down.
As I walked into the room I noticed a large coulomb of blue ice in the center, with Liuer walking around it. Looking closer it looked I also noticed multiple hand prints coming out of it, along with some chains that seemed to be going into the ice.
I walked closer to the ice, placing my hand on the ice hand forgetting about my bloody palm. I sighed and turned away from it leaving a bloody hand print in my hands place, before seeing multiple stone carvings of the great Buddha.
Seconds after I moved away from the ice, I saw large cracks begin to form on the hand I touched, before quickly moving along the the ice coulomb and to the cave walls. "Liuer!!" I yelled waving for him to move to me.
Suddenly one of the chains snapped and almost smacked Liuer in the face.
I leaped towards him to check his face, once I got closer to him the coulomb of ice exploded in 100ds of pieces. I quickly covered the kids to shielding them from getting hit by hugh pieces of ice. I glanced down at the kids to see a few cuts and bruises on their faces.
"What do we do now?" Liuer asked looking scared but before I could answer the mountain trolls began to crawl into the cave.
"I need you to go and hide." I told Liuer getting a nod from him before he ran to hide. I was getting ready to fight when suddenly one of the rocks close by was thrown into the air, and slamming into a troll's face, knocking the troll out cold.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

30 1 13
Isabella and the gladers are on a mission to rescue Minho.
716 17 7
Mirai, Emo, and Rinka, along with their new friends Poppy and Branch, go on a rescue mission to save their friends from being eaten by the Bergens.
11.6K 319 40
All the chapters are commissioned by my dear friend @NoraMutaoFrost. I suggest you go check out her amazing stories. Ming Yue was the daughter of a t...
6.1K 144 22
The Monkie Kids are invited to a celebration in the Celestial Realm. The journey turely starts after meeting the guest of honor.