You're still not my bias: Jeo...

By TaespoonOfSugaaa

[Complete] Sequel to You're not my bias. "You're still not my bias, you know." "I know. I'm your lover." For... More

1
2
3
4
5
A/N
6
Question
7
8
9
10
11
12
Temporary
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Ugh.
42
43 - Final
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)
You'll never be my bias

34

16K 774 604
By TaespoonOfSugaaa

Your POV:

The only sound in the dimly lit room was the sound of our ragged breaths.

Which would have been sexy if I hadn't been sniffling and sobbing in between.

My emotions were all over the place and my thoughts haywire. I couldn't bring myself to comprehend what had just happened.

But the only thing, the sole thing on my mind was: I just kissed two of my idols.

Mind numbingly stupid that I was, the only thing I cared about right now was that I had kissed Jimin... and Jungkook in under 30 minutes.

Was it a way of escape to not bear the consequences of everything that culminated in here? I didn't know.

"It's a relief to see I still make you go quiet like this," he finally said and I stopped touching my lip. "Although, now would be a good time to say something."

I just looked at him stupidly. My eyelashes wet, pretty sure my face was streaked with tears and snot.

He was beautiful.

How come he looked fine even after crying and I probably looked like shit? No fair...

"Ducky?"

And in that instant, it all came to me: and I gasped.

A smile creeped his lips as he thought realization finally took over me.

"Y-You didn't kiss me!," I said.

And his smile faltered.

"I think the kiss left your mind a little fuzzy," he chuckled.

But I wasn't listening, as a smile of my own sprouted on my lips.

"You kissed Jimin oppa," I said, blushing.

"What the-"

And my inner fangirl took over me.

"DON'T YOU SEE? YOU KISSED ME RIGHT AFTER JIMIN OPPA KISSED ME AND YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT THAT OUGHT TO REMOVE JIMIN OPPA OFF OF ME BUT IN REALITY, YOU TOOK HIM. OMG OMG MY JIKOOK SHIP HAHAHA OMG! THIS IS HUGE! INSTEAD OF SHARING THE SAME WATER BOTTLE, YOU SHARED ME AND MY PEASANT LIPS OML! MY LIPS AND I ARE HIGHLY HONORED! MWAHAHA THIS SHOULD BE SHARED WITH THE WORLD! JIKOOK FINALLY SAILED!!"

I was absolutely hyper by then.

And Jungkook stood there, stunned. Then slowly rubbed his lips as if disgusted. "Ew, ducky... don't put it like that! Jimin hyung.. ugh.."

But I was gone so deep, I wasn't thinking clearly so, offended by his disgust, I leaned in and threw his own words back at him.

"If you don't remove that expression off your face, your hand won't be rubbing your lips," and I smirked.

Yes, I was drunk on Jikook. I was so going to read the crap out of Jikook fanfictions that night.

As Jungkook's eyes went wide, I realized what I had just said.

Holy shit- did I just imply I would hit him?

"What did you just say?," he said, smirking.

"Um.. I should... go..."

As I scrambled to my side, he blocked my way with his arm.

"Not so fast, ducky. You can't escape now."

God, drown me. Drown me in holy water, I don't care but just make me disappear from here, please.

As I felt myself growing hot with every inch Jungkook leaned in, I started to breathe with difficulty.

The heat reaching up to my cheeks... and my head, making me feel heady.

Uh oh.

Jungkook started getting closer at a faster speed as the last words I heard were, "Aish, this girl! I thought she had improved!"

~a week later~

Our debut album and MV were released. And BTS had their comeback alongside.

We had been so busy with our work that neither of us had any time to talk about anything...

We didn't even have time to think.

Debuts and comebacks did that to you.

Today, was our debut performance and BTS' comeback stage.

Things were already hectic, as we were all busy getting ready. Ji hye unnie was doing Mina's hair and was panicking.

"Unnie, what's wrong?"

"I have to get all of you ready and BTS as well. I really wish you were my assistant," she was on the verge of breaking down.

I laughed and said, "it's okay, unnie. I'll help you. BTS are first to perform so let's go get them ready. You're almost done with us anyway."

"Yeah, unnie. Take y/n," Mina smiled and patted unnie's arm.

She looked relieved when we left BTS' dressing room.

I didn't realize my skirt was too short until I saw BTS gape at my legs.

"Wow, y/n! You really look like an idol," RM said and smirked.

I blushed and pulled at my skirt sheepishly.

"I see even now she's shy," Taehyung nudged me and my arm blazed. Great, after knee babies, I'm having arm babies.

"Okay, let's get to work. Y/n, get started with Jungkook. His hair is still undone."

"Nae," I stiffened and walked towards where Jungkook was seated.

Then stopped in my tracks to see IU seated behind him.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't see you," I said as soon as I got back my momentum.

She bowed her head slightly. I did the same and went to grab the comb.

I didn't know why, but it hurt seeing her there. What was I even expecting? Jungkook to break up with his ideal woman because he kissed me? He's a spoilt, bratty star who likes to mess with me. I should be honored I'm even worth his attention as a mere toy.

I was aware Jungkook was looking at me through the mirror and I couldn't help but reminisce about the very first day I was working on his hair.

Unwittingly, tears pooled my eyes and I focused on not ruining my own make up.

"Close your eyes, please," I said, bending down in front of him to apply some eyeshadow on his eyes.

But instead his eyes grew wide as he stared... at my neck...?

His cheeks turned a bright shade of pink and I looked down to see what he was looking at but he grabbed my chin and made me look up.

"You still wear the pendant," he said.

And it dawned on me. I couldn't bring myself to take it off.

"I-I forgot," I said and started doing his make up so he closed his eyes.

I didn't realize his one eye was slightly open and he was staring at the pendant dangling around my neck, because the tears of mine had finally broken loose.

As a hot tear fell on his cheek, his eyes flew to my face.

But before he could say anything, I removed my filthy tear off of his face and said, "you're done. I'll get on with Jimin oppa now."

I straightened but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down again.

His cheeks turned pink once again.

"You can't do his makeup."

"What?"

His eyes glued to the pendant, he leaned in...

Then tore his eyes off the pendant lazily to look at me.

And said in a strict voice, "the neck of your shirt is deep. Don't you dare bend in front of anyone else."

Holy fuck-

A/n: lol lol lol he wasn't staring at the pendant after all xD

Huehue much less angst in this one, right? I figured things were getting a little too serious so I lightened it a bit.

Hope you liked it!

Vote, share and comment! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.1K 64
This is book 2 for Instagram vmin so go please read the first book so you can understand whats going on
9.7K 234 12
"Stay away from her, she's mine." [This is Book 2 for The Girl. You can go check it out if you want, otherwise you wouldn't really understand this bo...
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
4.7K 246 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...