The Bullies' Slave 1

By shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... More

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
62- DON'T LEAVE.
HI GUYS! THIS IS IMPORTANT!
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
Hi guys!!
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
HI GUYS!!!
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
HEY GUYS!!!!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 1- EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 2- PLEASE HELP ME, LORD!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 3- IT'S NOT EASY, SAM.
Book 2: Chapter 4- YOU'RE FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THINGS.
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 5- IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.

5.2K 158 20
By shirldee_

This chapter is dedicated to @mahnoor2920 for her love and support. Stay amazing girl!

18-WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.

"MARVELOUS!" Grace exclaimed immediately Drew ended the presentation with a melodious tune from the piano. It was only four of us, including Lucas, currently in the music room since Grace had excused others out of the music room when we had about fifteen minutes left, to listen to our piece. "O my gosh I really can't wait for the anniversary. This is simply marvelous! Wow!" She clapped. I glanced at Andrew and although he wore an expressionless face as he gave Grace a curt bow, I saw past the whole façade. Underneath was a smug look! And as if he knew I had figured it out, he tilted his head and gave me a wink. I scoffed.

"So when would I get to hear your violin solo?" Grace said turning to me, her smile larger than before. I shrugged. I had intended to show her today, but my week hadn't gone as planned. Again, all because of a broken picture!

But as I opened my mouth to reply, Drew's voice penetrated my eardrums.

"A violin solo?!" I snapped my head towards him, ignoring the crack it made from the sudden movement.

"Yeah. Got a problem with that? Or let me guess, you thought it was going to be a 'piano concert'?" Drew's expression didn't change as I said that but I could see right away, the smug look dissipating and turning into a murderous look. Or perhaps, an 'I don't care' look. Yup, he pulls off the latter better.

"Sam, I think he was just being curious." Grace said cautiously. She had obviously noticed the tension between us since the presentation began but I guess she just decided to ignore it until now. Lucas, the blonde who kept me sane throughout the practice yesterday and stood as the mediator whenever I decided yelling was the best reply to Drew's sadistic comments on my mistakes, nodded in agreement. I ignored them.

"Can I leave now?" I asked just as the bell rung signalling lunch time and my stomach concurred with a nice rumble. "I guess that's a yes. I'll be seeing you personally beginning from next week Grace, so help me God if I'm not being tied down to work by my crazy owners." I smiled as Grace stared at me in confusion before picking up my bag and making my way out of the music room.

"Wait!" I heard a voice call as soon as I took about fifteen steps from the music room. I halted then turned to see Lucas hastening towards me. I raised an eyebrow since we never really spoke to each other until yesterday.

"Hey?" I said. He chuckled lightly as we walked towards the cafeteria.

"Hey. I don't mean to bother you. But I've got to tell you this since you're new. There is more to Crystal High than the crazy amount of buildings and passages."

"I know that."

"No, you don't." He smiled and it looked almost like he pitied me.

"Enlighten me then." I prodded him when he hesitated as he looked behind him. I turned to see Drew closely behind us but I guess I shouldn't have as I bumped into someone.

"Watch out blondies." I turned my head to see Natalie and her group blocking our way, a sneer on her face. I groaned inwardly. Just when I thought I was going to have at least a sane day to wrap up the week!

"Excuse me." I said and was about to sidestep them when Natalie yanked me back by my arm. Seriously? I looked over at Lucas who was torn between helping me and not getting on their nerves.

"Goodbye Lucas." Alex said, snapping her fingers. I nodded to Lucas who sighed before reluctantly leaving. He didn't look scared but he looked cautious. I guess he was in the middle rank of the school's social class. Not someone the most popular people couldn't know or talk to.

"It's lunch hour, darling." Alex's voice snapped me back to the present. Instinctively, I looked behind to see if Drew was still there but he wasn't. As if Alex read my thoughts, she sneered. "He isn't here, doll."

"I know it's lunch hour." I said, ignoring her last statement and focusing on the first. It's not like Drew was going to help me anyway, but despite that, I knew he still had a heart deep down either I wanted to admit it or not. I've seen him care a few times to know something is behind his friendship with the other bullies.

"So... We're hungry mummy." Emily whined. Okay, I admit it, unlike the bullies I've read about and seen in novels and movies, these ones are pretty hilarious. Mummy? Natalie grinned evilly.

"Yes, we are. So, in the kitchen NOW!" Kitchen?  I was pretty sure they weren't referring to that of Candice's family and I was correct because we went to an entirely different underground apartment. This school's insane! But this was much more bigger than the first.

"Whose is this?" I managed to ask through my shock.

"None of your business." Natalie snapped. "Get to work." She said as she shoved me into the big kitchen. Placed on the islands were several items and ingredients. I took a closer look and I realized I was about to make lasagna!

"Dude, I've never cooked lasagna!" I exclaimed to Natalie who smirked.

"I don't care." She shrugged. "I just wanna eat lasagna!" She swayed her hips as she walked out of the kitchen. Great! I'm so going to bunk my arts class! The only thing I was glad about was that it was me and not Cece who had to go through this. Only God knows when it'll end.

"It's the principal's." I snapped my head up to see Charlotte West leaning on the doorpost.

"What?"

"You asked who owned this place. It's the principal." I nodded, smiling at her. I couldn't help but notice her green eyes. They were uniquely beautiful. Her curly hair was tied into a bun.

"What're you staring at? Get to work!" She commanded and shockingly we both smiled. From what Cece told me about Charlotte, she was the least meanest amongst the female bullies except when it came to matters that had to do with Ryan.

I think that was what prompted me to ask her a few questions.

"I don't get it. Why is the principal's apartment bigger than the owners'?" Charlotte froze.

"You've been there before." She stated more than asked. I nodded. She then looked back to see if anyone was listening before turning to me again.

"So I'm guessing you know about Candice." I nodded again. "Gosh. What do you know about her?" I shrugged.

"Aside that she was Shayne's best friend and she's presently dead and her family just left without a word, I don't know much." She narrowed her eyes for a second before speaking.

"So I'm guessing Shayne told you. I heard you guys are quite friendly with each other." I shrugged.

"Only spoke to him a few times but sure we're friendly with each other."

"Charlotte! Get yourself here and leave the help alone!" Natalie's voice echoed in the house. Charlotte rolled her eyes but chuckled.

"Drew's aunt's the principal, I'm sure you know that. She isn't around now but she keeps this place open to us so..." She trailed. "Anyway, this conversation doesn't mean we're friends, so you better hurry up before I become violent." With that, she turned on her heels and walked out.

I sat down on a counter stool and rummaged through my bag for my phone. Since I knew nothing about how to prepare lasagna, I decided YouTube videos could be my teacher.

It was when I opened the first video I downloaded that I realized Charlotte never even answered my question!

Shirley!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
180K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
8.7K 183 30
She was a nerd. He was Mr. Popular. Samantha discovers that everything can change with just a mere incident. As her journey into highschool begins...