The Boss

Por RoseLeAnnMoore

Lisa Jones have not had it easy. Being insecure about her weight and body have always been an issue for her... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Epilogue

CHAPTER 3

62.5K 2.2K 174
Por RoseLeAnnMoore

"Girl! You got exactly one minute to bring your butt out that dressing room or I'm coming in there to drag you out whether your dressed or not!"

"Toyia, I'm not coming out. This dress is hideous." I yelled over the stall.

"Well let me be the judge of that."

I sighed and stepped out the dressing room. She took one look and burst out laughing. I just stood there with an 'I told you so' face.

"Okay you're right the dress is horrible, but it looked good on the hanger. I guess everybody has an off moment."

I raised both my eyebrows "Umm no. I told you it was ugly when I first saw it but you just had to insist," I laughed "It might look right on you but it's not for my body type."

Toyia was a perfect size 6, with dark brown skin, a short Rihanna style bob and a personality to match; this girl literally never meets a stranger. We met each other on the elevator at work, both of us was headed to the parking garage. She's over the marketing and design department, which explains her great sense of style

"What do you mean your body type? She asked using air quotes for the last part. I gave her a look.

"Girl you say it like its a bad thing, if I had an ass like yours couldn't nobody tell me nothing. I know you see all these dudes breaking their neck trying to get a second look at your big booty."

Did I mention this girl has absolutely no filter? Whatever pops in her head you can bet is coming out her mouth.

" Whatever Toyia, you crazy." I laughed

"I might be crazy but I'm not blind. Now, go try this one on"

I grabbed the second dress and walked in dressing room. After changing dresses I looked in the full-length mirror behind the door. I had to admit this dress was beautiful. It was a sleeveless, one-shoulder wrap dress that stopped right above the knee. The cream color went great with my brown skin tone. Just looking at it on the hanger I would have never thought this dress would look good on me.

"WELL? How does it look?" Toyia yelled over the stall.

"Do you have to be so loud like were the only people in store?" I laughed

I swear since meeting Toyia I have laughed non-stop. She is so much fun to be around. I stepped out the stall with a big smile to make my big reveal. Toyia just looked and didn't say anything. After awhile I got a little nervous and started looking down at the dress. Maybe I didn't look as good as I thought? And that's when I when heard a loud scream. I popped my head up to see Toyia with a big Kool-Aid smile on her face.

"Girl, you look AMAZING! I told you the perfect dress could make any girl look like a million bucks."

"You think so?" I asked a little unsure.

"HELL YEA! Are you looking in the same mirror I am? William ain't gon' be able to keep his hands off you and hopefully his dick out of you either."

Toyia and I became close about two days after William ask me out. Wait when did he become William? Anyway she overheard him telling me that he needed to postpone our dinner until the following Friday because of some business that needed immediate attention out of town. So of course she jumped to major conclusions that this is some sort of romantic dinner.

"Okay wait...it's not even like that. I told you it's just a platonic pity dinner. He just feels bad about the comment he made," I stated

"Honestly Lisa you can't see the Forrest for trees. Are you sure even finished college?" Toyia said knocking on my forehead for extra dramatics

"Do you not see how that man looks at you? A blind man can see he is more interested in you than just a pity dinner. If I were you I would have a nice little thong and matching bra just incase y'all decide to skip dinner and go straight to desert." she said moving both eyebrows up and down.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on girl so I can pay for this dress and get out of here."

Friday night came and I was a nervous wreck. William had been out of town all week and I really didn't know the kind of vibe this dinner was supposed to be. I looked in the mirror to put the finishing touches on my make up. My hair had loose curls that were all bunched up to the top of my head and I had a pair of nude peep toe pumps to go with my dress. As I was looking at my make up my cell phone started vibrating from my bed

"Hello"

"Hey girl are you all ready?"

"Yea but I'm super nervous Toyia"

It wasn't a lie. My nerves have been on edge all day. I mean William is rich and fine, how will I look on his arm? The plain Jane chubby girl with 'The' William Blake just doesn't go together.

"Don't even think it Lisa, I can hear those wheels spinning in your head over the phone. Just stop over thinking so much. Any man would be lucky to be with you. Suck it up and relax for once."

"Yeah you're right." I said, more so to convince myself but it wasn't really working. I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs.

"I think he's here, I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Alright. Bye girl"

I hung up the phone, grabbed my clutch and headed down the stairs. As I got closer to the door the butterflies got worse. I twisted the knob and opened the door. William stood there looking good as ever in some overly expensive designer suit.

"Hi Lisa. You look amazing"

For some reason him saying my name already had my panties wet. Still, I know beautiful women are a dime a dozen to him so I did the polite thing and just accepted the compliment.

"Thanks"

"Are you ready to go?" he asked

"Yes just let me lock up and we can go"

After I locked my door I turned and William placed his hand to the small of back. We walked on the sidewalk to his black Porsche and got in. The black leather seats felt like butter up against my skin and for the first time all day, I just relaxed.

-WILLIAM-

Damn. When Lisa opened the door I was not expecting what I saw. Don't get me wrong she is very pretty at work, but this, what I saw tonight, was downright sexy. That dress was tight in all the right places. I just had to touch her, so I put my hand on her lower back to walk her to the car. I tried my best to keep it in place and not go lower to her ass. What can I say I'm an ass man, and baby girl's was sitting just right like I like it. I opened the passenger door for her to get in and it caused her dress to rise higher and give me a perfect view of those thick thighs. I could just imagine them wrapped around my waist. I hurried and closed the door before she could see the hard on she was causing me. I climbed in the drivers seat and pulled off.

"I hope you like Italian food" I stated while driving

"Oh yea that's fine with me"

We arrived at the restaurant and I passed the keys to the valet. After we were seated and the waiter took our order I decided ask a few questions. I knew everything there was to know about her but she looked so uncomfortable we needed something to say to lighten the mood.

"So tell me about yourself. Any family?" I asked

She licked her lips nervously before she spoke. Shit! She got my dick jumping before we even got dinner started good.

"Well I have no family really," she laughed nervously. I had to admit it was actually refreshing to have somewhat of a shy woman for a change. The overly sexed eager to please females had gotten old to me. Don't get me wrong, it is nice to just have the casual sex with no strings attached, but Lisa had me wanting more and have no idea why.

"My mom died right after I started my first year of college, and my father passed when was little, I was a only child so no brothers and sisters." she said.

"No uncles or aunts?" I asked as if I didn't already know.

"No, none that I know of."

The waiter came with our food and left. For the rest of the evening our conversation flowed so perfectly, it was like we have known each other for years. The chemistry between us was crazy; I know she had to feel it too. Now, this would normally be the time where I skipped dessert and we head back to my place for some off the chain sex but I knew she wasn't that type so I just had to bid my time. If there was one thing I was sure of it was that I had to have her by any means necessary.

And I always get what I want.

****************************************************************************

Alright guys how did you like this chapter? I thought I would add a new character to the story to keep it a little fun......what you think about William he's something else lol hope you enjoyed his POV......COMMENT-VOTE-FAN :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

48.2K 1.4K 41
May has always had a problem with her weight, she never really excepted the fact that she is big and beautiful. She always did have her best guy frie...
219K 6.4K 34
Her insecurities started off with her skin and ended with her insides. Read to find out more.
40.7K 1.1K 29
Tia Johnson a 23 year old girl who never experienced love before. All through her life from high school to college until now, she wants to feel the n...
2.6M 77.3K 37
Scarlett Jones is just an average women who is in need of new job because her current boss is harassing her and work and threaten to fire her if she...