Call On Me

By cashandhairtomyassxx

" shawty if you a need a thang you can call on me " | Arianna just wants to escape this hell on earth she's l... More

PSA: before you read
Escape
Pass
Discover
pop
out
lose
check
inside
leave
over
pull
mean
base
mix
open
nasty 19
circles
down
dash
fate
skip
seat
back
k1
done
trigger
away
new
sick
10
boom
kind
fly
tay
sister
maskoff
opp
release
levels
south
grit
move
Dip
Post
Run
Medicine
Search
Brazy
More

add

7K 266 155
By cashandhairtomyassxx

Kendell | Lil Ken

"Kendell you don't speak no more?"

I turned around, stopping to see Layla and another girl with her. Layla was my first girlfriend.

It was a middle school thing, nothing serious.

I was hoping she didn't recognize me or at least speak.

"I see ..niggas get a lil girlfriend and don't know nobody" she joked, making her friend laugh. Zoey crossed her arms not saying a word.

"It ain't even that Layla" I chuckled nervously knowing I was gone hear Zoey mouth after this.

She walked up to me hugging me "Tell yo brother I said hey"

It was the most awkward 4 seconds of my life feeling Zoey burns holes in the side of my head.

"Aight", she released me from the hug and we went on our separate ways. On the walk home I noticed Zoey was quiet, not saying a word.

Before we bumped into Layla it was all smiles and chit chat now.

We had a lil date at the cafe not too far from here. I offered to drive but she insisted on walking which I didn't mind because it grants us more time to enjoy ourselves.

We stopped across the street from an old church waiting on the light to turn green "Why you ain't speaking all of a sudden?"

"It's nothing. You and ole girl was cute" she pursed her lips together as the light changed for us to cross the street.

I sighed "Here we go"

"Go where? I'm boolin baby" she said calmly like she meant it. I know her blood was boiling she always ready to pop off on any female that breathe the same air as me.

"Zoey why you always get like this?"

"Because .. " She stopped walking thinking about it for a second. Then shrugging "you don't get it"

By now I could tell that shit was bothering her because she shutting me out.

"That's why I want you to talk to me. We was having a good day until 5 minutes ago"

"Damn. When I'm screaming and yelling at you or some girl over you it's 'ZoEy YoU'Re cRaZy' but when I shut down it's still my fault. I can't win"

Next week we make a year, i swear i should be used to this by now. "You think I care about her more than you?"

"That's not the thing. You're so joe wit these females but if I did the same you would be on my ass" She sighed as We approached my house "We were having a good day let's not ruin it"

"I'm trying not to", i dug in my pocket for the key.

"Alright stop talking to me", that's always the last thing she say before she get mad mad.

"Zoey I ain't even hug her back. If I ain't want to be with you I wouldn't" I put the key in, opening the door.

"I know. You yb brother you get all da bitches right" she said sarcastically.

I shut the door behind myself relieved it was only Teelee home because I don't need the rest of them in my business. They swear me and Zoey some type of reality show.

"What do that have to do with anything?"

"Everything. These bitches only want you because of that.. I mean you cute too" She mumbled the last part with a smile, walking over to me. I watched as she rubbed her hand on my face looking me in my eyes, "I just wanted to argue for your attention"

I stood there in pure shock that she was actually smiling and laughing. I sat down on the couch trying to not pay her any mind.

This what I mean .. Her level of crazy blows my mind I ain't never see no shit like this.

She plopped down next to me "I love you Kennnn" she held my face, pecking my lips over and over.

"I love you too" I mumbled back.

"Y'all two always up to something" Teelee said, walking back in the living room. "What's wrong Kendell?"

"He mad at me cause I pranked him on the way home" She stuck her tongue out. "I had to. It was a good one till he started getting mad ole cute self" she put her head in the crook of my neck.

"What happened?"

"We seen Layla-" I started but got cut off by Zoey.

"No lemme tell it cause he gone water it down" she looked at me then back at Teelee. "She talking bout some, you got a girl and don't speak blahblahblah. His happy ass gone laugh like it was funny. Bitch where the joke the fuck? Akekekeke these hands hoe"

I shook my head "You always ready to fight"

"I'll fight you too. Shut up" she nudged me. "Long story short, he thought I was mad bout it so I pretended to be the whole way here. His sapp ass 'ZOEy wHy We AlWaYs gOTta Do tHis?' Boy cause you keep playing wit my heart"

Lashonda was laughing at her as I tried to hold mine in because that was not how I sounded at all.

"Teelee what dont these girls understand? He ain't nevaaaaaa leaving me. Ever. Ever. Ever. Teelee we sisters already. I got the wedding gown picked out and everything" she stood up posing as if she was a model in front of a camera "Girl I even picked the poses for our wedding pics"

"You hear her Kendell. Y'all married already" Teelee stood up, holding her stomach.

Lately she been doing that and it's weird because she's never been cautious about her body.

"Yeah I her" I mumbled, pulling out my phone to kill time.

Tee grabbed her keys and purse "We going to Kentrell house for something so come on. Mama already over there too"

"Oh yup I gotta tell my mom in law all about the wedding. Come on bae" Zoey said happily, grabbing my arm and dragging me to the car.

I don't know what's gotten into her lately. She's different, in a good way. Just so vibrant and happy.

The whole ride to Kentrell house her and Teelee sand Boo'd Up on repeat. Good thing I know how to tune people out because Jesus would've had to take the wheel.

Teelee | Lashonda

I decided to break the news at Kentrell house so I can have all my family and friends in one place and tell them all at once.

My babydaddy a bum and it sucks I'm pregnant by him. He's one of my ex boyfriends that I so happened to link up with one night at the club and BOOM now we here.

Next day I found out he has a girl and 2 kids already by seeing his phone was blown up. I left his second house before he woke up so I ain't have to deal with him asking so many questions.

I should've known this nigga was still a cheater because he cheated on me. Once a cheater always a cheater.

But the tell-tell sign about it all was his second house. If you got a whole family fuck you need a second house for?

I walked in Kentrell house knowing the door would be unlocked because this crazy nigga don't care for locking doors, he know ain't nobody stupid gone run up in his shit.

I took a look around the room seeing yellow streamers hung up around the room. I was gonna so pink and blue but I'm saving those colors for the gender reveal.

Kentrell and Arianna decorated the living room how I wanted it just perfectly.

"They here" someone announced, giving everyone's attention to us three walking in.

"Okay now that they here, what's the big idea? I got some hoes waitin on me" Boomer said, holding a styrafoam cup. Babyjoe dapped him up on that thought making Arianna roll her eyes.

My best friend honestly deserves better if he think the idea of having hoes is still the move.

"Hoes? Dem lil nasty girls gone give you something boy" My mama told him, slapping him upside the head.

I walked over to the table where they all stood seeing nobody touched the cake yet. This made me so happy because my hungry ass was gone cry real tears if they ate it all.

"Who birthday is it?" Jania loud ass asked.

"My burdday" Taytay said, holding his hands up.

"Boy hush yo birthday 2 months from now" Nia told her son, kissing his cheek.

"Who anniversary we celebrating? Ain't nun y'all married" Ben asked, looking down at everybody hands.

"Um excuse you, me and Kendell been married" Zoey said, holding her and Kendell hand in the air. "We just don't believe in rings cause they for show"

"Kentrell get the other cake" I told him, tired of hearing everybody terrible ass guesses.

Kentrell brought the cake out and we all crowded around it reading the words spread on it in yellow icing, "Pregnant I am"

This some shit Kentrell would say so I know he got it like this one purpose. What's so hard about talking proper. It should've said I'm pregnant but noooo Kentrell want shit his way.

"Who pregnant?" My mom whipped her sunglasses off, looking around the room "Starr again?"

Starr shook her head in protest "No ma'am. I'm innocent this time. Better check Arianna".

Starr one of those girls you gotta check on every 3 months to make sure they ain't pregnant again.

Before Arianna could clap back knowing it was gone start an argument turning into a fight, I just came out and told on myself "It's me"

"What nigga block we sliding on?" Three asked. "Yeah real shit" KD cosigned.

"Everybody pregnant" Jania said, swirling her spoon around in her mouth.

I don't know if she meant that to be smart or waa she just saying.

"I knew it" My mom said, hugging me. "Gimmie a granddaughter, Kentrell got enough sons"

"I'm pregnant too yall" Zoey lifted up her shirt rubbing her food baby. Kendell shook his head, snatching her shirt back down "it ain't mine"

We all laughed at them two. The bad thing is, I can see it coming soon. A few years from now though, maybe when they 22.

I feel like they gone be the only ones to make it out with a true love story. Met at 12, fell in love at 15, had kids at 22, married at 24. I know marriage come first but the men in my family think with their peewee first, just look at Kentrell.

"I'm so happy for you" Arianna smiled, giving my shoulders a squeeze.

Arianna

EVERYONE but me.

I'm honestly happy for her I just have to face the fact that I'll never get to do something like this.

Kayden tugged on my tights, I squatted down picking him up. "Nisha and Kentrell need to have another baby so I can take Kayden"

"Another what?" Nisha head whipped around my way "With who? Girl you done tried it. You can have Kayden bad ass asap"

"He gone have a baby wit me" Jania said, hurting herself in the conversation.

It's been 2 years sis .. And he still ain't dump in you sooooo.

Teelee cut cake slices for everyone, we chilled listening to music just vibing with each other.

"Riri I want more cake"

"Riri? Boy you better ask yo mama" I laughed at Kayden, turning him to face his mom who was across from me on the white couch.

"That's all he say at home. Mommy I want Riri. Keep him mommy number 2"

I laughed at her as I walked Kayden to the kitchen for more cake.

Zoey

After Teelee lil get-together I ended up staying at Kentrell house. I told my dad I was spending the night with Arianna so he agreed to it. What he doesn't know is that Kendell staying too.

My phone started blowing up from instagram notifications, being tagged in some video numerous times. Apparently it was a screen record of somebody's live. It was posted on the shaderoom with almost half a million views already and it's only been up for 20 minutes.

NBA Youngboy brother Kendell old girlfriend has a few words for his new girlfriend

I rolled my eyes before playing the video, preparing my ears to hear more bullshit.

"I seen my old boyfran y'all" the girl from earlier smiled with a wig brush in her hand. She stared at the camera reading the comments again before standing up, brushing her hair "He really had a glo up from our young days cause he fine fine now but he got a lil chick or whateva" she laughed "I ain't worried cause .." She began to sing a part from Steal Her man by Taylor Girlz "I can steal her man I can steal her man"; then the screen record ended.

I went to my Instagram story and pressed record, "Steal what sis? He ain't going no where. My nigga ain't even hug you back earlier get the fuck off these social with the bs. Like where was this energy when you seen me in person? Stop entertaining this app .. goofy" before the timer ran out I put the camera over my shoulder showing Kendell sleep next to me.

Issa Forevaaa tinggg 💕

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

I gotta get up at 6 and it's 1:50 am but I'm not tired and ik I'm gone regret this later in school when I'm yawning loud af in every class

Was y'all fw the early morning update? I did that shit right before class at like 6 sumthin in the morning .. I think I'll do it more often cause ya girl gone be slumped after work

Just a filler btw the action will be back next chapter I ain't wanna rush nun ya feels me

Zoey doing too much?

What yall think Teelee having a boy or girl?

● Comment & Vote ●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.4K 64
This book is about a single mother who is 19. Her name is Gianna and her daughter name is Jayla. Her daughter is 3 years old. her Baby father lives...
72.6K 4.8K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙴!! 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 : 𝖺 𝟤𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
19.9K 864 20
𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐲�...
987K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...