I Won't Leave You || mgc

De chocolatemilkparty-

In which a mentally unstable girl writes her idol a message and he actually responds. "Like nothing is worth... Mais

First Message
Second Message
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5

Chapter 70

702 24 100
De chocolatemilkparty-

I was woken up when someone roughly kicked my leg.

"Michael" I groaned annoyed and hold my leg in pain.

But of course, the colour haired boy next to me was sleeping peacefully.

When I looked at my phone I could see that it was 11 am and so I decided to stand up and make breakfast since I was pretty hungry already.

My plan failed miserably when I tripped over a pile of clothes and fell to the ground - not very silently may I add.

"Adley?" Mikey asked, his voice husky due to not using it the past few hours, and looked at me with sleepy eyes. When he saw me lying on the floor he was wide awake already. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you know, just chilling." I gave him two thumbs up and grinned at him sheepishly.

"You are weird, come back in bed."

I stood up. "I gotta make us something to eat."

"No, come cuddle" The boy reached for me and let his hands fall back to the mattress subsequently after that, closing his eyes and yawning.

"I'll get you when I finished, keep sleeping."

The boy mumbled something I couldn't understand and I left the room, closing the door behind me quietly.

I made pancakes since I knew how much Michael liked those and set the table. Just when I wanted to get my boyfriend two arms were wrapped around me from behind. I flinched slightly but relaxed again as soon as I realised it was just Michael.

"That looks great."

"Thanks."

Mikey let go of me and sat down on the table, so did I. While we ate we didn't talk a lot, we were both too tired for any deeper topics.

"I'll clean everything."

"You don't have to." I wanted to stand up and help him when Michael gently pushed me back in the chair.

"It's my pleasure."

"Thank you."

"No worries."

While Michael cleared the table, I went to take a shower and get dressed. So did Michael after he finished.

While I was waiting for him I sat down on the couch in the living room, my phone rang just a few seconds later.

When I saw the caller ID I picked up immediately.

Fav Idiot💙

"Hey, my dear brother."

"Hi, Adley, how are you?"

I could see Michael leaving the bathroom and walking into my room. He didn't had a shirt on and he turned around and saw me looking at him he grinned at me confidently. I felt my cheeks heating up and looked away quickly.

"Uh... I- I'm great" I stuttered.

"You're sounding weird, is everything okay?"

I smiled. "Everything is fine."

"You are sure?"

"Definitely."

"Something is going on, I can tell, you seem distracted, tell me."

Michael walked out of my room again, fully dressed this time, unfortunately - or maybe even fortunately since I was still on the phone with my brother. He sat down next to me.

"Well, someone came to visit, I put you on speaker."

I did so and laid my phone on the coffee table in front of me.

"Hey, mate."

"Oh, hey, Michael, I expected everything but you."

"He came on Friday, in the evening."

"You are lucky that I'm not there. If I would be there I would have kicked your ass for hurting my sister."

"Don't worry, she already did that, literally - like not my ass but my shins, it hurt a lot, I still have bruises from it."

"You're such a baby."

My brother chuckled. “Nice that you got some time to visit, I hope you guys have a good time."

"We do, he needs to leave tomorrow in the morning again though."

"That sucks, I'll stop annoying you then. Stay save, use protection."

"Aiden!"

My brother burst out laughing, so did Michael, while I shook my head in a mixture of amusement and disbelief in my brother's idiocy.

"Have a nice day, mate." Michael said when they both calmed down again. "You too, ciao Miley."

"Bye, Aiden."

"I like your brother" Michael stated, still laughing slightly.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you do."

"What do you wanna do today?"

I shrugged. "I don't really know, as long as I'm with you everything's fine for me."

"Let's go out, I'd like to see a bit of Vienna."

"Sounds good."

"Alright, let's go then."

"You were supposed to say 'feels good'."

The boy grinned at me as he stood up from the sofa and helped me up as well. "Sometimes I forget what a fangirl you are."

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it?" I looked down on myself, looking at the 5 Seconds of Summer T-shirt I was wearing. Their logo was printed small on the front and you could read 'Clifford' on the back. It was one of the shirts I got from him.

Mikey and I put on our shoes and left the unit straight afterwards. We subconsciously intertwined our fingers as soon as we were outside.

"I'll be your guide for today, Mister Clifford." I dragged the boy with me to the subway station.

"Thanks, dear... Well, your Shirt says Clifford, but I'm not entirely sure if that's really your last name, I wouldn't mind though." Michael grinned at me naughtily.

"Dork."

Mikey squeezed my hand lightly, his cocky grin still not leaving his face.

"Your dork."

"Damn, you are flirty today."

"Just with you."

"Shut up."

"Only if you make me."

"Damnit, Michael."

"Are you blushing?"

"No."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm not."

"I love to make you blush."

"You make me blush way too often."

"But you're always looking so cute when you're blushing."

"We should stop using that word in every sentence."

"Which word? Blush?"

"Stop it, Mikey."

"Blushy blush girl."

"Blushy isn't even a word."

"So now English is your native language? Good to know, babe."

"Don't call me babe."

"Or what?"

"I'll kill you."

"I don't want to die right now, we're not even married yet. But I mean if I need to die I think to be killed by you is a good option. The last person I'd see would be you. And if you are nice you ask me if I have a last wish and then maybe you'll kiss me one last time."

I sighed. That boy gave me so much chest pain, it wasn't healthy.

"Are you like too blushed to talk?"

"Damn. Michael."

The boy next to me chuckled.

"Since when are you like that?"

He shrugged. "I don't even know, you gave me a chance and I took it."

"You give me some really weird feels, Michael."

"I hope that's something good."

"You bet it is."

We were waiting for the subway, when a girl and boy walked to us, shily grinning when they stopped in front of us. They were about the same age we were.

"Uh... Hey Michael, my girlfriend is a big fan of your band! And hi Adley" the boy said smiling and pointed at the girl next to him, she was grinning happily.

"Hi, that's so sweet, what's your name?"

"I'm Damian and that's Grace" the boy said smiling, he took the girl's hand and laced their fingers together. “She freaked when she saw you cuz she couldn't believe you guys would be in Vienna.“

"Yeah, I can't stay very long though, I just stopped by to visit her quickly on our short break." He turned his head to the right, so that he was looking at me and smiled.

"Aww, you guys are cute together, Grace keeps showing me pictures of you two cuz she loves you both so much, it's actually pretty annoying. She also has a really huge crush on Luke but that's okay with me.“ He chuckled, so did we, while the girl next to him glared at him and hit him with her elbow.

Michael and I both probably seemed quite confused why the girl didn't talk. Grace looked at us and nudged her boyfriend.

“Oh, right, she's mute.“

The girl nudged him another time, so that she got his attention and he looked at her. She started talking in sign language.

“Can we maybe take a picture?“ Damian translated for us.

Michael nodded, and I told them that I'll take it.

Right after I took the photo for these two the subway came, and they hugged us both goodbye.

"Aww, they were so adorable."

"They really were."

Michael and I sat down next to some random strangers.

"Were are we going by the way?"

"The inner city I guess, it's kinda cool, nothing compared to Sydney though. I don't know Vienna that well by the way, I don't go outside a lot, so that's gonna be interesting."

"Alright, darlin'."

We were just walking around for a few hours. It was quite fun, and I realised once again that having Michael around was great. He was funny, he made me laugh - a lot - his humour was so great.

He made me happy.

Even just little things, like holding hands or the way our knees touched when we sat next to each other, were so precious and wholesome.

We got back to my apartment in the afternoon. None of us wanted to walk around any longer and we both just felt like playing video games and cuddling.

So that was what we did.

We were playing FIFA together - I told him I sucked at that game but he didn't care.

The day went by way too fast and it was already late when we went to bed.

Michael needed to stand up early the next day - way too early - to catch his flight and I hated to even just think about that.

"You should just stay here."

Michael truned his head into my direction, so that he was facing me. "I wish I could."

"I love you so much, more than I can put into words", I smiled at him, "Thanks for everything."

Mikey pecked my lips quickly.

“Good night, kitten.“

“Night.“

-

@Michael5SOS:
I've known you for exactly a year today, but it feels as if we've known each other since forever.

I don't know what I'd do without you, thank you for everything.

I love you ❤

----------------------------------------------
Damian and Grace, two of my favourite characters... I wonder if anyone of you knows those two :D

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4K 64 14
"i'd do anything for a voice like that." "anything?" - **warning: - adult situations, sexual situations, slight language, mature content, graphic vio...
48.1K 866 110
✧    ⋆    · * . · .     *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚          ..   . .       · +...
271K 10.6K 39
He was silent. He didn't like talking. Being abused could do that to a person. And having a lisp and a stutter didn't help. He hadn't said a word in...
4.7K 398 50
" Dear Michael, If you're reading this now, I might be gone. Too far to be seen, too lost to be found. Each letter I wrote, Each day I have, Each ti...