Secrets

By crazydirectioner226

Allison was a normal 17 year old senior till she went back for her senior year of high school. She had her be... More

Secrets
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 52

187 8 0
By crazydirectioner226

Louis and I spent some time at my house but since we both knew my mom wasn't going to come home. We both really didn't want to stay there. We both would rather be at his house. Honestly his house feels more like home than mine. I have a feeling that he knows that. I would rather be there with him than anywhere else. It's so much better than being alone.

We both got up and went to school, well it's work for him. I really didn't want to go. I guess that the reality of my parents getting a divorce started to sink in. I know I can't just think about it. I really just need to worry about Louis and I. I know I need to make things up to him this weekend. I know if I tell him that I am he'll probably tell me not to so I have to surprise him with it. It's hard keeping anything from him though. 

The day went by kind of slow. I mean I have got used to being around him and that usually makes time go faster. I looked up and saw that the bell was getting ready to ring. Louis had already stopped teaching for today and was sitting at his desk with his phone. I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out. I saw Louis' name on the screen. I knew it was him since I saw that he was on his phone. I opened the text. 'You look beautiful today.'

I can't help but smile. I put my phone away as Niall mumbled, "I'll wait for you outside."

"Thank you."

He smiled, "It's no problem."

Before I could say anything else the bell rang and everyone left the room. I got up as Louis closed the door behind them. I got up before walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around him as I noticed him smile. He wrapped his arms around me, "I missed you today, baby."

"I missed you too."

He pecked my lips, "Can I come over when I'm done here?"

"Yes, you don't really need to ask, babe. It's just that Niall is going to be there."

"I know. Maybe him and I should get used to being around each other."

"You're right."

He chuckled, "I know I'm right."

"I really need to go."

He leaned down, kissing me. His lips were so soft against mine. He pulled away sooner than I wanted him to, "I'll see you soon, baby."

"I love you."

I noticed him smile, "I love you.''

He pecked my lips one last time before I pulled away from him. I walked out of his class when I saw a guy walking towards it. It makes me feel better that he's not tutoring a girl. I know the girls here basically throw themselves at him. He doesn't pay much attention to it. For some reason he's always focused on me. 

I walked out of the building and I saw Niall's car sitting there. I smiled to myself. I'm so happy that he's my best friend. I'm sure if it was anyone else they wouldn't put up with waiting for me. I walked over to his car, getting in. He smiled, "Are we going back to your house?"

"Yeah. Louis said something about coming over after he's done tutoring someone."

"Oh."

I don't want him to upset about Louis coming over too. I care about them both. I just want them both to get along. There's not really a reason for them not to though. I mumbled, "Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah, it's just that I haven't been around him except for in the classroom.''

"It will be fine. He's nothing like he is in there."

"Okay. I just want you to be happy."

I smiled a little, "You should be happy too, Niall. It would be great if I could be around you both at the same time."

"I am happy. You want me to get used to being around him so I'm going to try."

"Thank you."

"It's no problem."

We both stayed quiet the rest of the way to my house which wasn't very long. He pulled into my driveway and I didn't see my mom's car. I mean I knew she wouldn't be here since she left last night. We walked inside before I walked back to the kitchen. I know that Niall is hungry. He always is after school. I heard him following me. He walked over, sitting down at the counter. I grabbed a pizza from the freezer putting it in the oven. I walked over, sitting next to him. He asked, "Has anything been going on with you and Louis?"

"Nothing really. I mean we have our fights but we get over them."

"So things are good?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"That's good. Has anything else been going on?"

"Yesterday I told my mom about Louis and I."

He looked surprised, "Really? Did you tell her everything?"

"Kind of. I told her that I'm seeing Louis but I said that he was 19 instead of 21 and that he's in college."

I looked up at him as he nodded, "I guess that's a good thing. So, she's okay with that for right now?"

"Yes, it helps a little bit."

"Is something else going on?"

I should probably tell him about my parents divorce. He's been around since before they started fighting like they were. I usually tell him everything too. Well not lately. He doesn't need to know everything going on between Louis and I. I'm sure Louis wouldn't exactly like that but neither do I. Somethings do deserve to stay between us. I sighed, "Yesterday my mom told me that her and my dad are getting a divorce."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. She told me yesterday after I told her about Louis and I."

"Is it because they were fighting a lot?"

"Kind of. My dad was seeing someone else."

He hugged me, "I'm so sorry, Allison.''

"It's fine. I guess I should have seen it coming."

He pulled away, "Are you sure you're fine with it?''

"Yeah. I mean I hardly saw my dad as it was and there was always fighting."

"Does Louis know?"

I nodded, "I told him last night. He's help distract me from it since I asked him to."

"That's good."

I mean I know Louis distracted me from everything but I like the way that he did. I never thought that I would but I guess it's because I love him. I only want things like that to happen with him. I want him to be the only one. I just have a feeling that it's going to stay that way. My thoughts were interrupted when I started to smell the pizza. I got up, taking it out of the oven. I set it on the counter and cut it. Niall already had the plates out when I was done and he handed me one. I smiled, "Thank you."

"It's no problem."

I grabbed a couple pieces before moving out of the way so Niall could get his. I mumbled, "Do you want to watch 'friends' in the living room while we eat?"

He smiled, ''Sure."

I walked into the living room, sitting down. I grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. I started eating as Niall walked in, sitting down next to me. I noticed him smile, "It's nice doing this. It feels like it's been awhile since we've done this."

"I know. I feel bad for not being around as much."

"It's fine. I understand that you have a boyfriend."

"No. I keep saying I'll make time for us to hang out and I feel like I don't."

"It's fine. It should just matter that we get to hang out now."

"True."

I went back to eating my pizza and watching TV. After a couple minutes I heard my front door open then close. I know that it's Louis. I'm happy that he's here. I feel like I've hardly got to see him today since I didn't get to go to his class for lunch. He walked into the living room, smiling, "Hello, love."

He walked over, softly pecking me lips. He looked over at Niall, "Hello, Niall.''

I looked over at Niall and he looked like he was kind of nervous. "Hi."

Louis sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around me. He kissed my cheek, "I missed you."

I can't help but smile, "It wasn't that long."

"I know but I still missed you."

I pecked his lips, "You didn't take as long as I thought you would."

"Me too. He didn't need as much help as I thought he did."

I nodded as I went to take a bite of pizza when Louis asked, "Can I have a bite, love?"

I can't help but laugh, "Sure."

He took a bite of it. When he finished I pecked his lips again, "There's more in the kitchen if you want some."

"I'll be right back, love."

He kissed my cheek before getting up. He walked out of the room before I looked over at Niall. He looks kind of awkward. I mumbled, "Are you okay, Niall?"

"Yeah, it just feels weird being around one of my teachers."

"Can you please try to get used to it?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

He nodded as Louis walked back into the room. He sat back down next to me as I felt him put his hand on my leg like he normally does when he eats. I feel kind of bad right now for Niall. I feel like Louis being touchy like this is making everything awkward for him. I don't want to tell Louis not to be touchy. I like when he's like that and I know we can't be like this very often. I finished up eating, setting my plate on the table. I put my hand on top of his, intertwining our fingers. I felt him squeeze my hand. I can't help but smile. When Louis was done he kissed my cheek, pulling his hand away from mine before he got up. He grabbed mine and Niall's plates then walk into the kitchen. He sat back down next to me, wrapping his arm around me. He pulled me closer to him as I kissed his cheek, "Thank you for taking my plate."

"It's no problem, love."

I heard Niall say, "Thanks."

I noticed Louis smile a little, "Your welcome."

I hope things don't stay like this between them. Honestly it's making it a little awkward for me. I kind of wish that they would talk more than what they just did. I guess that I can talk to them both about that. I would be so happy if we can all three be around each other. I mean I should be happy that I'm around them both right now. I leaned into Louis, going back to watching TV. I felt him kiss the top of my head as he went back to watching it. When the episode was over Niall got up. He mumbled, "I think I'm going to go ahead and go."

"Okay."

I pulled away from Louis, walking over to the front door with him. I noticed him smile a little, "I'll see you tomorrow."

I hugged him and we said bye. He left and I closed the door behind him. I walked back into the living room, sitting next to Louis again. I noticed that he was a little upset about something. I don't know what he has to be upset about. I grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

I know that he's lying. I just want him to tell me. I moved over so the I was straddling him. I can tell that he was trying his hardest not to smirk. I pulled my hand away from his, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I know there's something bothering you. Please tell me."

"Fine, I don't like seeing guys being around you like him. I really don't like seeing them hug you either."

I can't help but smile. I think it's cute that he's jealous. I never really seen him jealous like this before. I pecked his lips, "You shouldn't be jealous, babe. I only want you."

"I'm not jealous."

I can't help but giggle. I had a feeling that he would never admit that. "If it makes you feel better I only want to be with you and be in your arms. No one else's."

I noticed him start to smile, "That makes me feel a little better."

I smiled, "I love you."

"I love you, baby."

I kissed him and his lips were so soft against mine. I'm happy I get to be around him and Niall today. I know it didn't exactly go as planned. I'm sure that it's just going to get better. I'm happy that I finally get some alone time with Louis now. It feels like I've hardly got to see him all day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 89.7K 45
**Highest Ranking : #1 in Chicklit** [ A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ] Mabel Carter traveled half way across the country to attend college and get away...
31.3K 1.4K 31
Harper Wilson has always enjoyed flying under the radar. It's how she's survived high school thus far. She has dreams of becoming a digital artist, m...
48.9K 1.7K 18
*Sequel to Inevitable Moments* Not many people get second chances in life. And if you do, what would you do with it if it was another chance at love...
386K 13.3K 52
Returning from her temporary stay in California a year after her twin brother's accidental death, Juliet learns that not everything can go back to no...