𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 ━━ 𝘏...

By apexofheaven

❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐧-𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 �... More

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 + 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝟏 ── 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴
𝟐 ── 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘎𝘪𝘨?
𝟑 ── 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬
𝟒 ── 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴
𝟓 ── 𝘈 𝘋𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝟔 ── 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝟕 ── 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵?
𝟖 ── 𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝟗 ── 𝘚𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘚𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳
10|Time to calm down
11|Rumors?
12|Late Meetings
13|Um, Hello?
15|These goofballs
16|Starting Out Fresh
17|Sleep
18|The Pond's
19|Farewell's
20|New opportunities
21|New Jobs
22|So, I'm a wreck
23|News
24|Busy Work
25|Annoyance
26|Getting Ready
28|Outlooks
29|Relaxing
30|Hello's
31|Coincidences
33|Assumptions
34|Well, uh, hi
35|Uncomfortable Topics
36|Appearences
37| On set
38|Behind The Scenes
39|Rough day
40|Surprise meetings
41|And there is a situation
42|Tempers
43|Binging
44|Some needed relaxation
45|Character Bonding
𝟒𝟔 ── 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳?!
𝟒𝟕 ── 𝘚𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝟒𝟖 ── 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺
𝟒𝟗 ── 𝘈𝘯 𝘜𝘯𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦
𝟓𝟎 ── 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥
𝟓𝟏 ── 𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝟓𝟐 ── 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘜𝘱

27|Proper Re-Introductions

166 5 6
By apexofheaven

REAL LIFE

(December 20th, 2012)

THE LARGE GROUP HAD ONLY STEPPED FOOT IN THE BUILDING FOR A MOMENT BUT THEY ALREADY FELT LIKE THEY WERE IN A FANTASY. Everyone had been in evening clothes that others surely envied. The group looked around to see everyone sipping on champagne while conversing with one another. They all internally screamed, feeling starstruck although Matt, Karen, & Arthur had gone to enough parties to know the drill.

Quickly enough, they scattered to talk and experience the wonders of the party. Amelia had remained in her spot after everyone seeking out something at the party. She had gazed around, seeing if any of her friends were in sight. With no hopes of finding them, she just wandered into a new direction.

She had grabbed a glass of champagne, knowing it was the only drink available. She slowly gulped it, setting it on a tray for the disposable items.

But, from across the room, both Hugh & Mads had just entered from another entrance. Hugh had sported a classic black suit with a white collared shirt underneath. He wore common dress shoes to accompany it. As for Hugh, he wore a similar outfit but had a sense of...surprise to it. He hadn't always dressed so formally.

Within a second's notice, they saw one another from the other side of the room. Amy's breath had hitched in her throat, giving her slight breathing problems, even if it was dramatic. Her eyes were glued to him as she finally noticed him. Her heartbeat got faster but felt as though it had slowed enough to stop. To her, it was like she was looking at the most important thing in the building. The heat had rushed to her cheeks as she realized she was staring.

In only a matter of seconds, Hugh had noticed Amelia some ways away from him. His mouth stood slightly agape, his stare directed at her. He had thought she was beautiful at the audition but now? He had known she was gorgeous. He cocked a smile at her, not meaning to do so. He felt a surprising warm feeling come to his face, to his cheeks, even.

"Maybe you should talk to her" Mads had mumbled beside him, nudging the english actor.

"I am" he retorts.

He begins to walk towards her, having a stride in his step. Mads had smirked as he did so and trailed behind him, wanting to say hello to Amy.

"Amy, hello" Mads greets, causing Amelia to turn around since she had turned away from the pair previously.

"Mads!...Hugh!" She greeted back, not sure if they would approach her. "You guys look great! Definitely fit for the evening"

"You as well. You look beautiful, Amelia" Hugh compliments her, causing her to blush once again.

"So, how is the party going so far? Bryan did a wonderful job, I can tell"

"It's, uh, awesome! Everyone else just kind of scattered though—By everyone, I mean my friend's. They came with me tonight" she explains.

"Oh, hopefully we can meet them tonight. I'm sure they're lovely" Mads replies.

"Hopefully" she smiles before Mads excuses himself to converse with some others. With that, it had left Hugh and Amy alone.

"So, how have you been?" he asks after a moment of silence between them.

"I have...been great. Mainly freaking out about getting the role and meeting you & Mads" she laughs.

"Well, then" he chuckles. "Congratulations on the role, you deserve it"

"Thank you, I'm just glad to even work with you all" she sheepishly admits.

They smiled right after, noticing the awkwardness but quickly discard it as they discuss other things varying from their past works and their similar interests.

Soon enough, they had been playing both slow and upbeat music. At first, they had resisted a strong urge to dance just like everyone else but after a few songs they gave in. They had begun playing a familiar tune.

Oh my, my, my, what you do to me
Like lighting when I'm swimming in the sea

Amelia reluctantly set her left hand upon Hugh's right shoulder and allowed her right hand to join with his left. His right hand was loosely secured on her waist. They had quickly moved to the beat, being in-sync.

There's an energy, When you hold me, When you touch me

They both laughed and smiled as they moved to the beat only a few times. "It feels so long since I've been at a proper party"

"Fun or tiring?"

"Both!" She laughs, feeling like she was on cloud 9. Perhaps it was that she was dancing with her long time crush-idol or that she had champagne beforehand.

And, unbeknownst to them, both Amy's & Hugh's friends had seen their exchange. Mainly, Avery & Laura had freaked out seeing as Hugh Dancy seemed unreal but they had also freaked out as they met Mads Mikkelsen, another idol of theirs.

Although, from afar, Tom & Sarah had seen it as well. He had chosen his classic black suit with his usual dress shoes but chose a red collared shirt underneath. He had arrived earlier with Sarah but saw Amy at a fixed distance. His stare was glued to her and who he unfortunately didn't care about, Hugh Dancy.

"Stop drooling, would you?" Sarah asked in annoyance. He rolled his eyes in response.

"Shush, you're not included, Richards"

"I don't really care for someone having 'thoughts' about my sister, Tommy"

"You don't even know what I'm thinking"

"I know you, Tommy, I assure you"

"Hmph" he mumbles, licking his lips right after. He takes a sip of his champagne before putting it on the table beside him. Sarah groaned in response before she ventured off to find someone more tolerable.

"The song's over, Amy, you might want to stop stumbling" Hugh laughs, spinning her, humorously.

"I was never good at dancing!" she exclaims, smiling.

He let her balance herself, stopping the dance in all.

"Amelia!" A familiarly yet almost forgotten voice rang throughout the sweetheart's ears. She stopped herself from smiling once again but let her mouth hang open. She gulped before abruptly turning around to see the one man she never expected.

"Tom! Wow"

"Yes, I'm quite the spectacle, love" he retorted, stepping closer to her, almost stealing some space from Hugh. "It's been quite some time" he speaks again, flashing his signature smirk. He had then done a very cliche thing Hugh had done, gently grasping her hand to go in for a handshake but then lightly kiss the front palm of it. She lowly chuckled out of nervousness, not having seen him for so long.

"It really has, uh, you look..." she went on, trying to search for the right word, "...Great!" she finished.

"And, you look absolutely ravishing" he flirted, a common occurrence for him.

"Uh, who are you?" Hugh asked suddenly, feeling like he was ignored at first. He had felt somewhat uncomfortable at the man's gesture from a moment ago.

Tom had abruptly looked to his right to see the man he didn't give a crap about. "I'm Tommy Lee, an old friend of Amelia" he had explained, causing Amy to choke on her own air. The word 'friend' wasn't exactly accurate.

"Oh, uh, okay. I'm Hugh, Hugh Dancy" he kindly introduced, putting out his hand for a proper greeting. Tom's eyes drifted between his hand and his face, not necessarily wanting to do so.

"Nice to meet you, Hugh" he replied, choosing not to accept the gesture. "So, can I fancy you a conversation? We have some catching up to do, I believe" he asked her, catching her off guard.

"O-Oh, s-sure!" She answered, allowing him to drag her elsewhere for the topic. She had quietly whispered a 'sorry' to Hugh as she left with him.

Hugh had watched her go, feeling abandoned almost but he brushed it off and went elsewhere to converse with Mads or someone else.

1 Hour Later

"I don't get why I never connected you two, I always thought there was something..." Tom said, referring to how he never realized Sarah & Amy were related.

"Yep" she simply said in return, not really sure of what to say to the charming actor.

"Y'know, you have changed since we last saw each other"

"Really? I thought I was pretty much the same" she lightly chuckled.

"Well, for one, your appearance sure has" he suggested, not flat put saying it.

"I suppose so" she replied with a tone of disagreement.

"But, you are still shy as ever"

"Yeah, still gotta work on that" she mumbled, knowing she never broke out of the habit. She looked down towards her bracelet, fiddling with it as always.

"You've still got that bracelet" Tom comments as he notices her actions.

"Yeah, surprised you remember" she retorts, surprised he even remembered that.

"Honestly, I don't remember too much from our high school years"

"Oh, well, high school was quite some time ago"

"True"

"Although, I have to ask, why are you here?"

"Well, I—" he began to speak but he was interrupted by a microphone being prodded.

"Everyone! If we could have your attention! Tonight, our main focus has been introducing ourselves to one another. I just wanted to introduce some new faces. You all already know Hugh & Mads quite well but there's two people I want you to meet!" He exclaimed as he walked to the center stage. "First, Amelia Richards!" he spoke, causing her to scurry up to where he was. She nervously smiled in awe of those who were clapping for her. "And...Tommy Lee!" he spoke, resulting in Amelia's and her friend's surprise, & even Hugh's. Their mouths stood agape as they processed who was now another new member of the cast.

"...wait, what?" Amy mumbled to herself as Tom took a spot next to her.

"Surprise!" he cheekily smiled, enjoying the shock she held within her expression.

"Well, then" Hugh mumbled to himself but Mads had heard him as they stood beside the other.

"This should be interesting" Mads said, smiling.

"This is gonna be bad" Avery spoke, voicing the group's opinion on the discovery.

"Shit" Nika muttered.

"Sarah, what the hell did you do? I CAN TELL YOU'RE GUILTY!" Nevaeh yelled, bringing some attention to herself. Sarah had been beside the group sipping on her champagne.

"Bloody hell"

|AUTHORS NOTE|

Prepare for fluff and slight plot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 1 21
"𝙾𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝" 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝙳𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜. 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎...
2.9K 92 36
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦�...
147K 4.1K 30
⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ "𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗖" [2019-2020] [𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘠𝘚 𝘚𝘌𝘈�...
82 6 24
𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝖾...