Mute Ava

By estherije

Edited by @kokobycole .... "Wait, Collins do you know this girl?" "Uhhh yeah I do. You know her?" Collins ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cast.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Bonus chapter

chapter 25

29.6K 1.3K 67
By estherije

Calvin

She raises up a paper high enough for me to see...

I want to talk again....help me!

A smile breaks on my face as I wrap her into a big hug. "Darling, I'm so so sorry for everything you past through. Was your dad the one who tried strangling you that day in a building?"

I look at her, she nods her head. I nod, then wrap her in a hug again, brushing her hair.
"What do you want me to do with him sweetie?"

She withdraws from the hug and furrows her eyebrows at me....totally cute. Then she writes..

Do you know where he is?

I shrug, "I don't, but I can find him with a phone call" she smiles at me. Then writes..

I forgot I was dating Calvin Bates.

"Of course baby"

I know he's probably looking for me, I just need you to protect me,please?

"I will do anything baby, nothing's gonna happen okay? No one dares hurt my girlfriend, are they mad?" I hug her again.

"Ava, I want to let you know that I love you no matter what. I love your silence,your smiles, your enthusiasm, your ability to bring out the best in me, I practically love everything about you"

She withdraws and writes..

Omg,I'm blushing.... She shows me grinning. I smile softly at her, tuck her hair behind her ear then rub her cheeks.

"Then you're gonna be blushing everyday, coz this compliments comes everyday." She hugs me and plants a kiss on my cheeks, then she gasps..

"What is it, darling?" She writes..

I'm hungry..

Really??!! This girl is dramatic and most of all, crazy. I smile at her.
"Then let's go eat sweetie, Bridget already made food" I lead her out of the room with my hand at the small of her waist.

°°°°°

Dinner is over, I decide to escort her to her room before leaving to mine. I sit on the bed while she changes in the bathroom, she comes out with night wear, written Barbie boldly on it with a girl with blonde hair, pick dress, pink crown and a wand....Really??

"Are you also into stupid cartoons like this girl on your cloth whose obsessed with pink?" She grins widely at me before she sits down beside me.

"Okay flower, time for bed" I say, standing up going behind her, and tying her hair into a high messy bun. I hate it when girls sleep with their hair down, waking up looking like a gorilla. She tugs at my shirt, then I sit down while she writes...

Please Cal,I want to go see Colton.

My mood changes. "Sweetie, no, that guy is dangerous" she shakes her head at me and writes..

He's not I promise, let me just go see him, I can't just stop talking to him, he was always there for me....pleassseeee???

I roll my eyes, she sure knows how to make me say yes. "On one condition?"
Her eyes lit up in a smile as she waits for me to speak.

"That security goes with you" she nods happily and I smile. Then she hugs me.

"I would prefer a kiss" I say. She withdraws, rolls her eyes at me, then she gently places her lips on mine, she's not really a good kisser, she's inexperienced but I waste no time in kissing her back. Then she withdraws and jokingly hits my chest.

"Goodnight honey pie" I say kissing her forehead. She hits my chest again and writes...

I hate honey.... Call me something else..

I chuckle, she's just different. "Goodnight, my love" she smiles and lies down, I tuck her in and kiss her goodnight one more time before turning off the lights and leaving for mine..

Ava

I dish out the last of the pancakes in the plates to go set the table. I can't really believe that the country's most busiest man is still asleep, that's very unlike him.

I set the table and go to his room. I knock slightly on the door and open it slowly, peeping. I don't want to barge in on anything my eyes shouldn't see.... You never can tell.
I enter fully into the room and Almighty Mr. Bates is still fast asleep with the duvet covered up to his belly. Its already eight in the morning. I know the perfect way to wake him up, I walk up to his bed and I jump up and land on this body, then I bounce repeatedly on top of him.

"Ava, that is not any way to wake a man like me, that is so not lady -like" he says rubbing his eyes. He draws me closer and plants a kiss on my lips, then he smiles.

"I forgot I'm dating a crazy lady" I grin at him and bounce one more time before placing my lips passionately on his and then getting off his body. He gets off the bed and I see a hot shirtless Calvin, he's only on shorts and he's definitely smirking.

"Your man has a wonderful body, isn't it?" He asks, smirking at me. I roll my eyes at him. He begins removing his shorts, omg he's really removing his shorts.... WTF!
I close my eyes and turn around, blushing slightly.

He chuckles, "darling turn around, I'm all yours remember?"

I shake my head vehemently. He holds my shoulders and turns me around. My eyes are still closed, and I'm not daring to open them any time soon.

"Baby open your eyes" I shake my head, smiling.

"Open your eyes or I will make you, and you know I can right?" He says and I smile. I open my eyes slowly and he's only on briefs!!!
I shut my eyes again.

"God,  I'm dating a very dramatic and crazy girl" he chuckles under his breath.

"You really want me to make you open them right?" I shake my head and open my eyes. He wraps his hands around my waist pulling me close.

"All these..." He points at his body,. "Is all yours okay?" I nod at him, wrapping my hands around his neck. He kisses me and I leave for him to dress for work.

_____

Calvin had just left for work after pleading me a hundred times not to slip out without security to go see Colton.

I wear black bum shorts and a black tight crop top with a black flannel... Lady in black huh?
I brush my hair and put on a black fedora hat. Then I do my makeup, making it look natural with my nude lipstick. Then I put on a pair of black boots. I pick up my black purse and stuck in my phone and Calvin's black card... You can never tell when one or two dresses catches your eye.

I step out and the security sights me.
"You ready to go, ma'am?" One of them asks and I nod. They walk ahead of me and open the door of the black Lamborghini while the others enters two Audi... Why are we going with three cars? Its just me.
I stand outside the car and quickly text Calvin.

Calvin 12:40pm
Cal, why are there more than five security men going with me? I mean they are too many.

I stand outside there waiting for Calvin to reply me while the guard holding the door holds it patiently.   Such loyalty. My phone beeps

Calvin 12: 42pm
Baby, they are your security and entourage, you are dating Calvin Bates, you deserve much more.

I feel my cheeks heat up, he really knows how to flatter me. I smile and the enter the car.

We stop outside my former home, I never knew I would call it that. I heave a sigh and go inside, half of the security going with me while the others stand outside. I enter the living room with my book and pen on my hands, then my eyes got quite a shocking scene.

Colton, the Casanova is banging Peyton of all girls... Two low lives. I snort in disgust and clap my hands. They both look at me and looks so shocked. I roll my eyes and turn to the security, giving them a sign to leave, they eventually leave reluctantly. Then I turn to the two whores looking at me with surprise. I walk to a seat and sit down acting like nothing happened.

Colton walks up to me. "Ava I'm sorry, so sorry" I roll my eyes and write.

For what exactly?

"For everything, Ava, for every single thing, I'm sorry" he says, kneeling down. I shoot Peyton a look of disgust which makes her pack her shoes and bag and scramble away. Then I turn over to Colton.

"Ava now goes with security" he mummers under his breath.

"Ava, I'm sorry, I never meant to stab you , everything was a big mistake, will you ever forgive me?" He asks touching my bare thighs. Then I write.

Colton, its gonna be hard. I just came to show you that I'm alright and I will be taking my leave. Bye.

He reads and shakes his head. "No Ava, please don't leave, I beg you" I stand and gave him a big hug before heading for the door. No matter what, he was still my darling Col, my bestie, and I don't hate him.
I leave the door, a single tear leaving my eye. I wipe it off and head for the car which has already been opened for me.

♠♠♠♠

I take a hot shower and put on my Sofia the first night wear... Hey I'm not obsessed with cartoons.
Calvin enters my room and wraps hands around me. I hug him back before we sit down.

"Did your visit to see Colton go well?" Calvin asks kissing my neck, I smile at him nodding. Then I write.

It went well Cal, I did catch him banging the girl who works for me.

______

Hey guys!, I'm not that kind of arrogant bitchy author whose harsh to her readers or some author who demands for votes and comments. No!

I really appreciate the amount of views I'm getting, its so overwhelming and I'm saying thank you. But for the sake of God almighty, my ghost readers are much, my votes are nothing like my views, not even close one bit.

Please there's really nothing there in taping that cute small innocent star at the bottom of the chapter, please it means a lot to me.

Thanks❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.9K 42
Sawyer Calloway has lived a life that most would define as sheltered. Her entire life has been scripted out before her by her father. As a Southern...
292K 10.9K 86
"They call you princess?" Aiden's bright green eyes followed my every move. I gulped, pulling a lose curl behind my ear nervously at his scrutinizing...
925K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
95.6K 2.4K 41
"I am sorry,"I sobbed "Shut up bitch, and remove your shirt."He yelled I silently cried as a smirk appeared on his face. ***************************...