We Won't Go (Harry Potter X D...

By XWrongUserX

A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love... More

The Start (Chapter 1)
The Second One (Chapter 2)
The Problem (Chapter 3)
Meeting Him Again (Chapter 5)
The Flashback (Chapter 6)
The Breaking Point (Chapter 7)
The Rumours (Chapter 8)
The Love Potion (Chapter 9)
The Awkward Kiss (Chapter 10)
Polyjuice Potion (Chapter 11)
Dumbledore's Office (Chapter 12)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 1 (Chapter 13)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 2 (Chapter 14)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 3 (Chapter 15)
December 1st (Chapter 16)
The Step Back (Chapter 17)
The Plan finally arrives...... (Chapter 18)
Acting like someone else??? (Chapter 19)
The Finale of the Plan (Chapter 20)
A Miserable Man (Chapter 21)
Weird News (Chapter 22)
Drama Drama <Kinda?> (Chapter 23)
The Slytherin's POV (Chapter 24)
Dreams Crash in One Action (Chapter 25)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 1 (Chapter 26)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 2 (Chapter 27)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 3 (Chapter 28)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 4 (Chapter 29)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 5 (Chapter 30)
The Greatest Wizard of All Time (Chapter 31)
Wizard Court (Chapter 32)
The Life of A Hufflepuff (Chapter 33)
The Reuniting of the Enemy (Chapter 34)
How? (Chapter 35)

The Bad News (Chapter 4)

294 8 1
By XWrongUserX

You wake up, the sun shining in your eyes, drying your open mouth. Focussing hard not to wake anyone, you get changed and head to the main hall. The hall was basically empty with a few students doing their homework and Sophie eating her breakfast. Once she notices you, she jumps up from her bench ,pulls your hand and drags you to the Library.

"Now why are we here?"

"It's great! I had to show you it early because they are gunna get rid of it soon. Just look. Come here." You entered the Library where Madam Pince was writing in her notebook. "Madam Pince?" The devil slowly looked up from her paper. Knives for eyes, she cackled and spoke like she had just woken from a grave.

"WHAT!"

"Can we look in the Defence against the Dark arts section?"

"We?" She snapped

"Er no me and Y/N."

"Does she have a card?"

"A card?" You question.

"Er no I don't think so." She got up, back clicking and walked over to us. She gestured for Sophie to look in the Defence against the dark arts section but turned you around and pushed you out of the library.

"No card no entry." She spat.

"Since when do we need a card to look in the Defence against the dark arts section? I need to find a book for my homework!"

"Sorry but this is the rules."

"Since when?"

"Since the Headmaster said so." She then softened her appearance with a small smile. "Look I'm sorry, I've been working for hours because of the books here. I'm not sure how long this will be for the cards to be removed but-"

"How do you get a card?"

"Teachers give you them."

"So can I ask them?"

"I'm not sure but at the moment you can't enter your wanted section." With nothing else to do, you headed back to the main hall.

—————

You joined Jess, Luna and Crystal (one of your Gryffindor friends) at the Gryffindor table.

"So Y/N? Do think you're gunna get anything from the owls this morning?" Crystal asked

"Probably not. I never do anyway."

"The amount of homework I'm getting this year is absolutely horrible. I'm not HAPPY about it!"

"Eh I don't mind it."

"I think it's dreadful!"

"Same here!"

"Guys, have you heard any rumours at all?" You ask desperately. Luna and Jess shook their heads.

"Oooh ooh I have!!!" Crystal was waving her hand up in the air.

"Go on..." You say  disappointed.

"Well it's not really a rumour." She says putting her hand down.

"Just tell us forgod sake Crystal!" Jess moaned.

"Ok ok so Mia and Rebecca are cousins. -"

"That's why she was so protective..." You mutter

"-And it's so weird. People think that it's because of Mia's mum because her dad hasn't got any relations or siblings. And also, Rebecca's father works for the ministry. I found out that his name is Albert Runcorn. It sounds familiar but-"

"Runcorn!" Jess screams "Rebecca Runcorn! Runcorn is investigating this kind of potion or power. I'm not sure what it was! I think it's called negative energy but its well weird and dangerous. It would kill anyone instantly."

"Wait hang on," Crystal says confused," how do you know this?"

"Dad told me. He works for the Ministry too." You finish off your breakfast when Sophie comes bounding into hall with a scribbled book.

"Sorry Sophie but I don't wanna see your doddles, gotta go to class."

"No!" She shouts "This is the book I was telling you about." She opened the book showing many rude words and disgusting pictures and drawings.

"I'm sorry Sophie but how the HELL do you find this entertaining. I'm concerned!"

"Very." Luna agreed

"Be patient." Sophie flicked through the book to show two pages completely unharmed or damaged. "I found it pretty interesting." One page showed a family tree non other than Mia's!

"Hang on that Mia's family tree! Why-"

"Wait a minute." Sophie turned the page over and it showed information about negative energy.

"I told you guys. This is the stuff Runcorn is testing."

"Runcorns testing this? It's not in his department is it?"

"I'm not sure but here's proof." Jess pointed to a sentence on page reading 'Testing by Albert Runcorn'.

"This is mad, why would the ministry be testing this stuff?"

"Because its very harmful to us!"

"Is it?"

"Read it Luna!"

"What about Mia's family tree?" You turn the page back to the Mia's family tree but half was scribbled out and unreadable to anyone.

"God Dammit!" Crystal shouts kicking the bench. "Convenient that half of the information we need is scribbled out!"

"Her mum's side." You point out. "It's clear she's got a sibling!"

"Yes." Luna agreed "We just don't know who!"

"Well we know it's Mia's mum!"

"Sorry I'm lost, why are we looking for Mia's mum siblings? I know Rebecca and Mia are related but- I just-" In a flash, hundreds of owls flooded the hall. You looked over at the Slytherin table to be greeted by Mia snuggled closely in Draco's arms. You look away quickly over the other side of the Gryffindor table but there was no sign of Harry. In a blink of an eye you see three packages beside you, none labelled with your name however.

"Knew it!" You say under your breath. While Crystal was sharing her sweets, Luna sharing her new copy of THE QUIBBLER and Jess was staring at the opened packet of Bertie Got Every Flavour beans half emptied on her desk, you notice a late bird fly into the window. You knew there was no hope of the package being for you yet you were still curious for some reason. After a little of silence you hear shouting coming from the hall.

"Harry, we need to find that book!"

"I know Hermione alright!" Your heart dropped as you looked at Sophie for help. Your face was paper white.

"Harry, Hermione we need it to defeat you know who! That book is the only source which identifies his power!"

"What is so brilliant about a ruined book anyway to people. I certainly wouldn't find the cover attractive. Just so happens someone's taken it!" Hermione turns to Harry "There's no point of standing around. We need to find that book!Fast!" Before you know it, the three of them are gone.

"Er you don't think that would be the book we've got in our hands do you?"

"No Luna, I think it's definitely the book we've got in our hands at the moment!"

Crystal turns to you and Sophie, her mouth bulging open with sweets, "We-godnsis-heheisnens gsjivd fa backed!"

"Excuse me?" Crystal swallowed her sweets and then spoke again.

"We're gunna have to give it back!"

"Hell no!" Sophie says  "We found that book first!"

"Sophie there might be lives at stake here! You never know! It's just best if we give to them." You think for a moment but you were still unsure. This would reveal a whole new story which you would be involved in. For once in your life you wouldn't feel like a failure. You would feel like the hero. Help people! Maybe defeat you-know-who! You didn't know if you looked up to him or not, but it might put away the risk of the school being in danger!The three said they needed to defeat him, but they can't leave the school grounds! So that must mean he was here. But-no. Surely not! Nevertheless, giving the book back does seem the right thing to do and you would have a chance to talk to Harry. It seemed 50/50 to you.

After day dreaming for a while, you notice the same owl fly into the hall with a letter in its beak. The whole hall was mesmerised with the owl and watch it land right on your desk. Confused yet excited you opened the letter but with the greeting the letter gave, it gifted you a sinking feeling.

—————

I know the power I introduced 'negative energy' wasn't in the magical world so I'm really sorry if you don't like that but it will plan out to be magical and later it might be introduced into something else. 

I still hope you like the story and please fill free to comment and give me advice. Voting and reading is always appreciated and any constructive criticism is also welcome.

Thank you soooo much for the support! I find it unreal! Tankssssss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
241K 4.4K 65
There was never a moment where I realized I love him. I hadn't even realized that I had became attached to him as much as I was. I was in denial of m...
250K 9.6K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
4.9K 95 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...