The Broken Werewolves: The Hu...

By OralKel

A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has be... More

Author's Note
Synopsis
Chapter 1 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 2 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 3 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 4 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 5 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 6 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 7 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 8 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 9 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 10 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 11 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 12 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 13 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 14 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 15 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 16 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 17 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 18 - Nigel / Marcus
Chapter 19 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Author's Note
Chapter 20 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 21 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 22 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 23 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 24 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 25 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 26 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 27 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 28 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 29 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 30 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 31 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 32 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 33 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 35 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 36 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 37 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 38 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 39 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 40 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 41 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 42 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 43 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Epilogue

Chapter 34 - Marcus Pierce

9.5K 396 44
By OralKel

Chapter 34
Marcus Pierce

Everyone is having a great time. Not only we're celebrating the agreement and alliance between our pack and the Cornerstone pack, but we're also celebrating everyone's acceptance of my mate. My human mate. Nigel has been by my side the whole time and he never once leaves. He's glued to me and every time my eyes would meet his, my heart would somersault. After that, he would give me a grin and hold my hand out.

Cloud, who is hosting the event with the other Alphas, is having Amritas, a Shaman drink that made me really drunk. As per Perry, I was worse than a kid when I was drunk and I couldn't even remember anything, not until he told me what I had done and said to him. The Amritas were given by the Shamans as a congratulation for being successful with widening the allegiance between werewolves and other creatures.

"Also," Cloud begins as his eyes the faces of his pack members and once done, he looks at his mate Kieran, holds his hand and lifts it, and gives it a kiss at the back. Kieran blushes. "I'd like to let everyone know that I'm getting married with my mate. I know it's a tradition with the humans, and even though we're mates and bonded already, I'd like to take him to the altar and make a promise. We both want to see us wearing a ring, signifying our undying love for each other. This is the first time this is going to happen, so I'd like to invite everyone to be a witness to that."

The crowd cheers and they share a passionate kiss in front of everyone. Perry and Dave yell at them to keep it PG-13 and my mate and I both laugh at them.

Nigel tugs on my arm and he jerks his head back to the forest. There's a faint blush on his cheeks and I want so bad to pinch it, but I'm sure he wouldn't like that. So I only nod at him, take his hand in mine, and lead him to the forest. If there's something that's bugging him, he can let me know and I'll be there to comfort him. Though I'm sure he didn't want to be alone with me just to tell me if he has a problem based on the expression he wears on his face.

"What is it, Nigel?" His blush deepens and I assure him with a smile that it's okay to tell me anything. And I mean anything. If he wants to talk about how owls are doing in broad daylight, okay; if he wants to talk to me about what if the sun replaces the moon in night and the sun with moon in daylight, then okay. "You can tell me anything under the sun."

"Um," he moves closer to me and I look at him, unsure of what to do. Nigel reaches for the hem of my shirt and fiddles with it, hiding his deep-shade red cheeks away from my sight and I have to resist the urge to laugh because of his adorableness. "I... want to be with you."

Furrowing my brows, I say, "But you are already with me. I mean, we're together, right? Like, we're dating?"

He nods at me, his mouth opening as if he wants to say something more, but he closes it and wraps his arms around me, burying his face in my chest. I wrap my arms around him and smell his intoxicating scent – a combination of melon and his natural smell. It tickles my nostril, getting into my system and I can't get enough of his smell. I lean down and begin to suck on his neck, licking and nipping his sensitive spot and a groan escapes his lips, to which I smirk as a reply.

"Tell me what you really want, Nigel..." I murmur against his skin, my lips now attached on his collarbone and I receive another groan from him. My fingers fumble with the hem of his shirt, my thumb slightly grazing the skin on his stomach. "I'll give it to you. Anything. Just tell me..."

"Ugh – I..." he pants, his arms now on my back, gripping my shirt. "I want to be mated to you."

I pull him away out of my grasp, staring at him in his face, wondering if I've heard the right thing. Nigel looks up at me through his lashes, and the red tint on his cheeks never fade away. I cup his face with my hands and rest my forehead against his, shutting my eyes and slowly letting his words sink into my head. Nigel's grip on my shirt loosens and starts rubbing on my back. I like the feeling.

"Nigel, are you sure?" Because there's no way I'm going to force him to do things he wouldn't like to do just yet. I want to be mated with him, yes, so freaking bad. But I'd also like to make sure he really wants it. I can't fuck this up. "We don't have to do this, you know. I'd like to do it with you when you're ready. I can't lose you over this. It's scaring me." I tell him honestly.

My boyfriend tiptoes and plants his lips against mine to shut me up. And to be honest, that's the only assurance I need to know that he's all fine with him being mated with me.

"Are you really, really, really sure?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes at me. "Because –"

He puts his index finger over my lips, preventing me from uttering words. I let out a chuckle.

"You're ruining my mood," he deadpans, then goes into a full-grin. "Yes. I'd like our relationship to move on to the next stage. To be honest, I've never felt this feeling before – the need to be with someone, closer, it's all in my head. I never felt this with Julia. I only felt – feel – this with you. It's quite scary honestly, but I'd like to try everything with you."

"I've been wanting to say you're so adorable," I murmur as I begin kissing his jawline and he tilts his head to the side, giving me more access to his neck. I ravish on his neck, inhaling his scent and I sigh in contentment. I can't believe this is happening. This feels so surreal to me. "Is this real? Is this a dream?"

"No," he chuckles, slapping my shoulder. "We're pretty much awake."

"Come on, let's leave this place." I pull away from his neck, much to my chagrin, and tug on his arm, pulling him into the direction of where my place is. Nigel follows me obediently, not uttering the word.

The blush on his cheeks never leave, and it seems like it's finally beginning to dawn on him that we're really going to do the mating. There's fear in his eyes, and anticipation, too. My house comes into view and I hear him gulp. My own heart is pounding hard against my ribcage, and I wish he could hear how it beats erratically – I wish he could see how nervous I am, as this is going to be my first time, as well. I'm saving my virginity for my mate, and now that it's finally going to happen, my heart is about to explode.

As we near the house, he takes the front of his shirt and fans it to himself. Despite the cold weather, the cold gush of wind, there's a trickle of sweat running down his temple. Once we are inside my house, he looks around, anywhere but me. I sigh.

"It's really okay if you don't wanna d–"

I'm met by a pair of lips on mine, his arms curling around me as he pushes himself onto me closer, closing the gap between us. My hands rest on his hips, playing with the waistband of his pants. He nibbles on my lower lip, earning a low growl from me. My man continues to nibble on my lower lip, his hands roaming freely around my body.

"I swear if you don't stop now, I won't be able to hold back..." I say through gritted teeth, his lips making my mind a mess, his touches sending me into euphoria.

Nigel unlatches his lips from mine. "Do I look like I want you to hold back?"

I pull him closer to me, our lips meeting once again. I tug the hem of his shirt rather harshly, and he immediately takes his shirt off, throwing it somewhere around and my hands start to feel every part of his body – from his flat stomach to his chest to his lean back. His hands are doing the same thing, and neither are stopping.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, shall me?" I murmur in his ear.

His brown hair is already tousled, his cheeks flushed, and his eyes are hooded. I lift him up and his legs wrap around my waist and he latches his lips on mine again. Despite his distracting lips, I'm able to manage to find my way into my bedroom. Once we're inside, I immediately place him on the bed gently without breaking the kiss. He helps me take off my clothes and I begin fumbling with the button of his pants. The inner beast in me wants to take over – my wolf wants to take over and just fuck our mate senseless. Nigel bites his lower lip and just from the sight of it is enough to make me cum, but I hold against it. He takes my shirt and throws it on the table, a few pens falling onto the ground.

Discarding his pants off, leaving him in underwear, my eyes rake over his body and stay on the outline of his dick on his underwear. Nigel's eyes are dark, full with lust, and he lifts himself up. He begins to put butterfly kisses across my chest, paying attention to my hardened nipple. As he does so, he watches my expression – mouth agape, slightly shut eyes – through his lashes. My fingers reach his hair and I grip it. His free hand plays with my bulge and I let out a moan.

"Nigel..." I manage to utter, my legs slightly trembling.

My man decides to take off my pants and I help him, taking off everything until I'm naked. His eyes stay on my package and I smirk at him. For a moment, I see his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. I push him down and hover on top of him.

"Take off your underwear," I tell him huskily, leaning down and using the tip of my tongue to roam taste him. Nigel takes off his black boxers without using his hands – he's that talented. I give him a smirk as his tongue swipes across his bottom lip.

He tastes salty, and it's good. I pay attention to his nipple, sucking, my tongue circling around it while my fingers play it with his other one. He writhes underneath me, his hands gripping the sheet and my name escapes his lips. My cock throbs, wanting some attention and Nigel hesitantly wraps his fingers around it and I gasp for air. His touch is something else.

"Yeah, baby, go on..." Nigel begins to jerk me off, sending me into frenzy and I bury my face in the crook of his neck. "You're doing great."

I take his hand off and crawl down until I'm face to face with his dick. He looks at me in anticipation, his eyes dark and wide, and he watches me as the tip of my tongue makes contact with his shaft. Nigel moans, arching his back as I take him into my mouth. There's a pre-cum oozing out of the slit, and I begin to bob my head up and down, tasting him fully and I'd say it's a surprising taste – it's kinda salty, but definitely just the way I like it. His hands grip my hair, pushing me towards his cock, and his hips thrusting upwards, his cock at the back of my throat. For a moment I nearly gag, but werewolves, for some reason, have good gag reflex and I don't know why. My throat immediately adjusts to his size – not that he's that big, and begin to suck him hard like my life depends on it.

"I'm close..." Nigel pants, his chest heaving up and down, sheets still being gripped.

A few seconds later, he shoots his cum at the back of my throat and I take all of it, not wasting anything, even just a drip. My man slumps down on the bed, his dick now flaccid. I clean him off before crawling up to him, my dick making contact with his and I begin to thrust slowly. I can feel his cock beginning to harden again, and I smirk as he meets my thrust.

"I want to do it with you, too..." he rasps.

"Are you sure? This is your first time, right?"

"Yes," he pushes me back and I fall on my back, obliging. "And it's your first time, too, yet you sucked me off like a pro. I want to do it with you, too. I want to please you..." At the mention of that, he blushes and lets his growing bangs fall in front of his eyes. I lift myself up and brush it away to see those beautiful brown eyes.

"It's okay... but if you want to stop, then stop, alright?"

"Okay,"

He wraps his fingers around my cock, a hesitant look on his face. I want to tell him to stop, that it's okay for him not to do it on me, but I don't want him to feel discouraged or annoyed. Instead, I give him a proud look and that's all it takes for him to open his mouth and sucks me off. At first, gently and slowly, his tongue swirling around the head and I shut my eyes, calming myself down. I just want to push myself deeper in his mouth, but I don't want to choke him. I just want to take this slow. He touches my ball sack, playing with it as he puts me into his mouth inch by inch. I see him gagged as he takes me deeper, and I feel bad for him suddenly. As I'm about to protest, he groans, glaring daggers at me, and him groaning while my dick is in his mouth is not really a good idea – because right then and there, I cum in his mouth. His eyes are wide.

"Baby, that's not a good idea," I tell him, shaking my head. He shakes his head back at me. "Spit it out." Nigel purses his lips.

He gulps.

"I told you to spit it out."

"You cum quickly," he states the obvious. "And it's weird... the taste, but... damn it, I still want to taste you."

With those words, my cock begins to stir to life again, getting hard. Nigel climbs on top of me, his lips working its way from my stomach to my face, giving me butterflies kisses.

"You're so hot," he murmurs as he begins to move his hips forward, his cock brushing with mine.

Flipping us off, I begin to meet his hips, dipping my head down to capture his lips. His hand grabs my left bum, giving it a light squeeze, and his other hand grips my hair. The kiss is full of passion, need, and love. My mate kisses me like this is the last time, like there would be no tomorrow, like he would never see me again. My heart swells with happiness, as if it would explode in any moment now. Is this how it really feels? Is this what Cloud meant when we talked about how it feels to have a mate who accepts, adores, and loves you? Because it's so much more. I can't really explain it, but it's so, so much more than that. Nigel nibbles on my lower lips, tugging a bit hard and for a moment, my wolf surfaces, eyes glowing blue and Nigel gasps, locking his legs around my waist.

My fingers trail across his legs to his entrance, my index finger poking his hole. Nigel flinches, a groan escaping his lips. Now the fear in his eyes are visible, and I wish I could kiss it away. Still, he continues to rub himself against me, indicating that he still wants to continue.

I lift my index finger, sucking on it for a few seconds, his eyes watching me, and I slowly ease my finger into his entrance. He yelps, biting his lower lip hard enough to draw blood.

"Relax, my love," I whisper in his ear as I push my finger deeper into his hole.

"But it hurts and it's uncomfortable..." there are tears pooling in his eyes now, but I brush it away with my lips.

I rest my forehead against his. "I promise it won't continue. Just relax for me, baby."

I add another finger, which makes him flinch again. I capture his lips again just to distract him from the pain. I begin scissoring his inside, and he moans out when I hit that specific spot in him.

"What's that?" he rasps, throwing his head back when I hit it again. "Ugh. Do... d – do you have lube? Condom? I need you now. I think I'm ready."

"Condom? Lube?" I stare at him, dumbfounded.

"Please tell me you have those."

"I don't."

"Oh for Christ's sake." My mate groans. "Then how are we going to continue?"

Furrowing my brows, Nigel rolls his eyes at me. "I've got Vaseline there. That should suffice as our lube. Is that enough? Werewolves don't get... you know, if that's what you're thinking. Which means you won't get it, too."

"Really?" he tilts his head to the side, staring at me curiously. He sighs. "I hate being a girl in this relationship. When we started this, I knew I would have to be the girl, you know."

I scowl at him, shaking my head. "Hey, I fell in love with a man. My mate is a man. You don't have to feel like a girl, not that being girl is a bad thing. Trust me, if I wanted a woman as a mate, I would have complained already. But no, you were chosen, a guy – a man, as my mate. And I couldn't ask for more. You're perfect for me, in any way. Regardless of your gender; your hair, which is by the way so cute; your eyes; and your build. Fuck it. I don't care what or who you are. I love you, and that wouldn't change."

"Just go get the damn Vaseline because I can't wait no more."

Nodding my head furiously, I jump off of him and run quickly into my bathroom to get the Vaseline. There are so many empty bottles that I have yet to throw – I wish I had done it sooner – and now I'm suffering since I have to check if they are empty or not. A few bottles fall down onto the tiled floor, clattering, and once I found the bottle that has a little left, which should be enough, I run back to my mate who's already, using one hand, gripping the sheet, his chest heaving up and down. His other hand is pumping his hardened member, his eyes trained at me.

"Just... I need you now."

I immediately crawl on top of him and he takes the Vaseline out of my hands. He flicks the lid open with his thumb, lifts himself up, and pours it in his hand. He throws the Vaseline and grabs my erect and leaking cock, spreading the liquid around my cock. Once he's done, I push him onto the bed and kiss him, grabbing his hand which has a bit of a Vaseline left, and use it to coat his entrance.

"Just be slow and gentle..." his Adam's apple bobs up and down. "I'd tell you when you can move. I'm so nervous. We're really doing this, huh?" As I'm about to open my mouth, he continues. "Shut it. I want this. I want you."

I nod. "I can't believe you really are my mate."

Giving him a chaste kiss on the lips, I position the tip of my cock into his entrance. He rests his legs on my shoulder pads. As he gives me the go signal, I slowly push myself into him and he hisses, his eyes shutting tight as he spreads his arms, hands gripping the sheet. I moan out loud as I feel my cock stiffening inside him, his swallowing my cock whole. A tear slips my mate's eye, and I brush it away with my thumb. He opens his eyes and looks at me, pain evident in his brown orbs. I push deeper into him, my mate letting out a scream, my name escaping his sinful lips. Once I'm inside him, I take a deep breath, waiting for his signal for me to continue. His hands let go of his grip on the sheet and he lets his arms curl around my neck, pulling me closer, and whispers in my ear to move.

"Your eyes are so beautiful – hmf," he says through gritted teeth. "They are glowi – ah."

I begin to thrust in and out of him, slowly and gently. He claws my back, his legs wrapping tight around my hips. He writhes underneath me, eyes shut, mouth wide open. I pull away and slam back in, hitting the g-spot in him and he throws his head back, moaning out my name. The temperature of the room begins to go hot, and we're both on fire as we continue to mate. Kyros, my wolf, howls, wanting to take over and fuck our mate senseless. I keep him at bay, though.

"Damn it, fuck..." I pant in his ear as I continue to pound him. The bedhead starts to hit the wall, making a noise that is quite irritating, but we're too caught up in the moment to even care. Our bodies are pressed together, sweat sticking on our skins like a glue. Damn it, my mate's so tight. I grab his cock and start pumping him, syncing it with my thrust and he urges me to go faster. He arches his back, mewling. There's a heat building just below my lower abdomen, my balls clenching and my thrust becomes harder, with much more force. Nigel keeps saying my name. "I'm near, baby."

"Ah, yes. God, ah – there. I'm..."

Nigel's load comes spurting, landing on his chest and some of my stomach. My pace quickens and I hug him, pounding into him. Kyros resurfaces and the thrust becomes needy, rougher, and Nigel is already screaming at the top of his lungs, telling me to go on. After a few seconds, as I pound him, I cum inside him, coating his walls. My fangs appear and I dive into his neck, marking him as mine. As if he's a werewolf, Nigel bites my neck, which earns a moan from me. I slump on top of my mate, breathing in and out. I look at him through my lashes and he smiles genuinely at me, his eyes full of happiness.

"So does this mean I'm yours... that I'm mated to you now?"

"Yes," I chuckle, capturing his lips. "Yes, you are. And I'm so damn happy."

"You better not cheat," he teases me. "I'm going to fucking kill you."

Shaking my head, I hide a smile. "You know I would never cheat. And it's hot when you curse."

"Fuck off,"

"Totally hot."

*******

Author's Note: FINALLY. So this is a bit long chapter, and I hope you liked reading it! I couldn't really think straight, that's why the update took so long to be published. I guess I just wanted to say... I'M SINGLE. PLEASE DATE ME. Just kidding lmao. I need some inspiration, to be honest :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 77.4K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
3.8M 158K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
974K 42.2K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...